Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 25-10-2012, 05:24 PM   #6141
northern star

Now that the msm are acknowledging over 300 cases of abuse by Vile, are they going to take away his knighthood? Will we get a statement from the Palace?
Old 25-10-2012, 05:25 PM   #6142
white horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
I've just googled 'Jimmy Savile Paedo' and expected to find this thread in the results...I can't see it

Edit: It's 5th down if you select 'in the last 24 hours'. Meh.
It seems to disappear for a while, and then it shoots back up.

i suspect it is being manipulated.
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 05:25 PM   #6143
rolly55

Quote:
Originally Posted by brontide View Post
Somewhere way back in this thread there was discussion of the 'cruise ship industry' & missing children wasn't there...?

P&O - Jimmys favorite hang out! And to think they had the indecency to kick him off the ship for a bit of kiddy fiddling! That would never happen on the Cunard Line.....

http://www.cruiselawnews.com/2012/10...hip-pedophile/

Jimmy Savile - Cruise ship PassengerThe U.K.'s Mirror published an article indicating that two passengers notified the captain of a P & O cruise ship that Savile had acted inappropriately with their daughter during a cruise - "I Kicked Sleazy Jimmy Savile Off Cruise Ship." The article states that after the captain of the P & O Canberra heard the complaints of the parents of a 14 year old girl, the captain told Savile ". . . he disgusted me and I wanted him off my ship when we reached Gibraltar.”

Back in the 1970's when the incident aboard the P & O cruise ship occurred, cruise lines did not report sexual perverts to the police. That was long before laws existed that required cruise lines to report such shipboard crimes to the authorities. At best, all that happened was the captain would kick the pervert off at the next port. That permitted the pedophile to continue his ways on other cruise ships.

Other newspapers have raised the issue whether Savile sexually assaulted children on cruise ships. The U.K.'s Express newspaper published an article written by a journalist who commented that Savile was a regular on Cunard cruise ships and he observed Savile ". . . leering at girls and young women in the hot tub."

Sir Savile last sailed with Cunard, on the Queen Elizabeth, in September 2011 - thirty-five years after he was accused of abusing a girl on a P & O ship and one month before he died.

October 17, 2012 Update: The Sun newspaper in the U.K. published an article today about "Sue" age 16 who recalled Jimmy Sevile's conduct aboard a P & O cruise ship back in 1978,

Last edited by rolly55; 25-10-2012 at 05:33 PM.
rolly55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 05:31 PM   #6144
nezza
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by white horse View Post
Do you have a link for this?
[url]http://www.execulink.com/~kbrannen/trial03.htm

Last edited by nezza; 25-10-2012 at 05:32 PM.
nezza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 05:31 PM   #6145
princessofwands

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
Baaaa Baaa!!

Don't be mean to new posters. I've been on this site for years and I still have trouble "believing" what is said about the Royals and how they could get away with it. Our programming goes deep, unfortunately.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 05:31 PM   #6146
white horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux_mundi View Post
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ngham-20079460

I know this seems off topic - I'm not trying to disrupt the thread - I've just been keeping my eyes open for dodgy deaths as they tend to happen when paedophile rings are threatened with exposure.

"The father of a BBC journalist who apparently killed himself has called for an inquiry into how his complaints about alleged harassment were handled."

May be no connection at all, but the deceased was a hack on the Sun and Mirror earlier in his career.

Someone told me in 1995 that a journalist friend said to her that Michael Barrymore was into rent boys, but that the press weren't allowed to report it because he had mates who were politicians. The person had nothing to gain by telling me - we were just gossiping about dodgy celebrities. This was well before someone turned up dead in Barrymore's swimming pool.

The press no doubt have a lot of dirt on celebs, politicians, etc. that they're not allowed to make public.

EDIT:

Peter Joslin, father of the deceased, Russell Joslin, investigated police officers connected with the North Wales child abuse in care homes cover-up. http://newsconfidential.com/FS/FS_St...equestID=32921

Meanwhile, a former police officer, Harry Templeton, had spent 19 years collecting evidence of mismanagement and personal misconduct by senior police officers, including Chief Constable David Owen and his Deputy Eric Evans. He sent his 19 page dossier to the Home Office and this led to two concurrent investigations, one by Her Majesty's Inspectorate and one by the Chief Constable of Warwickshire, Peter Joslin.

Clwyd County Council then commissioned a report, by John Jillings, former head of Derbyshire Social Services, to look specifically at the allegations of child abuse. The report never officially saw the light of day. Only twenty copies of the report were produced and each one was numbered. The report remains veiled in secrecy - even to those identified as victims within its 300-odd pages.

Clwyd Council, on the advice of its lawyers, said the report could not be published due to concerns about libel. Councillors and officials had been told by lawyers for the Council's insurers to shut up about the report otherwise they could be made personally liable for any compensation claims from the 200 known victims, which could run into millions.

Threat

Because of the libel threat only two people can beconnected to the Jillings report. Both are now dead. One is Sir Peter Morrison, a former deputy chairman of the Conservative Party, and one of Thatcher's key aides. His sister is Lady of the Bedchamber to the Queen. One of his more extraordinary achievements is not hearing the IRA bomb go off while staying at the Grand Hotel in Brighton in 1985.

The other is Thomas Kenyon, son of the late Lord Kenyon. Thomas died of Aids three years ago. His brother represents Wales on the EU's Committee of the Regions. These names alone give some indication of the kind of people who might have been named in the report, if they were name-able.

Senior North Wales Police Officers threatened libel actions over parts of the report which they claimed by implication tarred them as child abusers.

It is not the first time that this country's libel laws have prevented a full appraisal of what has really gone on in North Wales. Nor will it be the last. The Shadow Welsh Secretary Ron Davies asked for the report to be placed in the House of Commons library under Parliamentary Privilege to get around this problem. His request fell on deaf ears.

How do you "quote" something?!
Not off topic at all; possibly very pertinent. All out state institutions it would appear are conspiring against us.

Whodda thunk it.
Old 25-10-2012, 05:32 PM   #6147
brontide

Concerning the death on Monday of BBC journalist Russell Joslin. Here are key passages from an article relating to his father's work as a former Chief Constable. His investigations were compiled in a report which remained hidden from view....:

"Because of the libel threat only two people can beconnected to the Jillings report. Both are now dead. One is Sir Peter Morrison, a former deputy chairman of the Conservative Party, and one of Thatcher's key aides. His sister is Lady of the Bedchamber to the Queen. One of his more extraordinary achievements is not hearing the IRA bomb go off while staying at the Grand Hotel in Brighton in 1985.

The other is Thomas Kenyon, son of the late Lord Kenyon. Thomas died of Aids three years ago. His brother represents Wales on the EU's Committee of the Regions. These names alone give some indication of the kind of people who might have been named in the report, if they were name-able."

Full article:

http://newsconfidential.com/FS/FS_St...equestID=32921
Old 25-10-2012, 05:32 PM   #6148
white horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezza View Post
ty
Old 25-10-2012, 05:34 PM   #6149
thehuntergatherer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by concernedmom View Post
I am really bugged by the Savile/Yorkshire Ripper theory.

Is Sutcliffe compos mentis enough now to be questioned as to whether he knew Savile before the killings?

Did Savile have to have access to Broadmoor to keep a close eye on Sutcliffe if he was a liability perhaps?

I am so intrigued by this.
I dont think it will be long before Sutcliffe is attacked again or slips in the shower fatally...if the establishment has polished off an ex Yorkshire policeman,a 3,500offence paedo in an isle of white jail,a senior coppers son etc.We have to put up an at risk list of people currently sticking their neck out like tom watson and Ben Fellows just to let the powers that be know that we are well aware of their normal modus operandii and their future possible agenda.This is getting really depressing now...especially today when Tom Watson seems to have been silenced after a visit to headmaster Camerons study.Just how much damage limitation/information supression do they think they can exert over this...i cant remember in my lifetime anything being talked about by as many different people/demographic socio economic groups as the Savile situation.Somebody send me a ray of hope here...feel like im drowning today
thehuntergatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 05:34 PM   #6150
asshur

this is getting more 'in you face' the more you research it....

savile's cottage, Alt-na-reigh, in Glencoe actually lies on/part of an old path known as the Devil's Staircase !

"..You’ll need to join the A82 briefly as you approach the gorge, but take a rough track up to the left after the cottage of Allt-na-reigh (look out - Sir Jimmy might be at home!) to again use the old road as it crosses the Study."

it's got history, and is used by walkers & cyclists. Savile would've surely known about this ominously named route, being as he was a keen cyclist himself.

joining the dots.. it makes you think.

http://www.glencoescotland.com/p/v/m...ils-staircase/

Last edited by asshur; 25-10-2012 at 05:38 PM.
asshur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 05:35 PM   #6151
velma

Quote:

Is Sutcliffe compos mentis enough now to be questioned as to whether he knew Savile before the killings?

Did Savile have to have access to Broadmoor to keep a close eye on Sutcliffe if he was a liability perhaps?

Sutcliffe's handler?
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #6152
thehuntergatherer
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by brontide View Post
Concerning the death on Monday of BBC journalist Russell Joslin. Here are key passages from an article relating to his father's work as a former Chief Constable. His investigations were compiled in a report which remained hidden from view....:

"Because of the libel threat only two people can beconnected to the Jillings report. Both are now dead. One is Sir Peter Morrison, a former deputy chairman of the Conservative Party, and one of Thatcher's key aides. His sister is Lady of the Bedchamber to the Queen. One of his more extraordinary achievements is not hearing the IRA bomb go off while staying at the Grand Hotel in Brighton in 1985.

The other is Thomas Kenyon, son of the late Lord Kenyon. Thomas died of Aids three years ago. His brother represents Wales on the EU's Committee of the Regions. These names alone give some indication of the kind of people who might have been named in the report, if they were name-able."

Full article:

http://newsconfidential.com/FS/FS_St...equestID=32921
Good work Brontide
thehuntergatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #6153
smallaxe

Quote:
When looking at photos of Viles' homes I am very struck by how spartan they are inside. For some reason he didn't surround himself with luxury and objects from the trappings of his obvious success. In fact the two houses look like they have stood still in time since the 70's? How strange he was
" All rooms in the cottage, including the living area containing savile's chair and table have been untouched since his death last year "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2AKXyUZNl

Untouched, My Arse !

Look again. That Glencoe house has been stripped. Empty picture hooks, hastily emptied cupboards, a clean ashtray and empty bin, yet a pile of cigar ash on the floor ?

Also why the FIRE EXIT sign on a door which has obviously been fitted to allow wheelchair access ?
smallaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 05:42 PM   #6154
brontide

De ja vu?

Report on the Tribunal dealing with Welsh child abuse cover up:

http://www.nickdavies.net/1997/09/17...n-north-wales/

"Now, finally, for the first time, the truth is pouring out. In a former council chamber in a small village near Chester, dozens of men and women are stepping forward to speak in public. Some are the grown-up survivors – nearly 300 of them – recalling childhoods of unmitigated violence and exploitation: “It was a completely different world… You could smell the fear… So cold, the place, so horrible”.
Old 25-10-2012, 05:43 PM   #6155
concernedmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Sutcliffe's handler?
well.... just look at the photo of Sutcliffe/Bruno and Saville? Just look at the tracksuit top that Sutcliffe is wearing - coincidence that he shared the same taste in clothing as Savile?
concernedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 05:43 PM   #6156
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by asshur View Post
that is a curious choice of words indeed.. Why a Yew?

Q. where do you commonly find Yew Tree's?

A. church/graveyards & cemeteries. ie, among the dead.

chosen because savile is dead? or for cryptic reasons relating to the Gambo' revelation..?
You will have to go way back into the thread
Some posters have looked in depth into it

The yew tree is what the long bow was made from I think
A very powerful weapon in it's day, which changed the coarse of battles and wars
Both psychopaths and sociopaths are devoid of empathy or morals, these are the true enemy of mankind - Elite
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 05:46 PM   #6157
blue_bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallaxe View Post
" All rooms in the cottage, including the living area containing savile's chair and table have been untouched since his death last year "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2AKXyUZNl

Untouched, My Arse !

Look again. That Glencoe house has been stripped. Empty picture hooks, hastily emptied cupboards, a clean ashtray and empty bin, yet a pile of cigar ash on the floor ?

Also why the FIRE EXIT sign on a door which has obviously been fitted to allow wheelchair access ?

Fuck, you're right. I'd never realised the significance of the old age home conversion or whatever it is and the fire exit sign stuck out last night. Why did he need that in his kitchen? :s
blue_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 05:48 PM   #6158
white horse
Banned

Quote:

Yes - we need more of this questioning - we kept getting fed these bizzare things and noone is really talking about it or questioning (well, apart from us; mainstream i mean.)

Quote:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/to...ter-sutcliffe/

This is seriously weird. A photo that's apparently been doing the rounds for three years: Jimmy Savile and Frank Bruno, visiting Broadmoor secure hospital to meet Peter Sutcliffe, the Yorkshire Ripper, in 1991. Apparently Savile had his own keys to the place.

I don't know what to say about this at all. Savile, according to The Sun, befriended Sutcliffe during his many visits to Broadmoor. (The Mail quotes a former patient there who says "He could access any of the girls' bedrooms.") Bruno was there opening a gym. I'm not even sure what I'm putting this in a blog post for, except that I find it profoundly disturbing.

According to this Sutcliffe was possibly to be released in 2012?

Doesn't look like he has though, still in broadmoor I believe.
Quote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...bid-freed.html

Utterly insane... no, not the sly and calculating Ripper Peter Sutcliffe but the arrogant doctors backing his bid to be freed

By Michael Bilton
UPDATED: 10:30, 15 September 2011

Freedom bid: Peter Sutcliffe is serving life for the murders of 13 women

For anyone with a normal understanding of the meaning of right and wrong, the very idea that Britain's most notorious serial killer could successfully make a determined bid for freedom through the courts seems utterly incredible, writes the author of Wicked Beyond Belief: The Hunt For The Yorkshire Ripper.

But the Yorkshire Ripper and his team of doctors and legally-aided lawyers truly believe Peter Sutcliffe should be freed from Broadmoor high-security hospital next year after serving 30 years.
According to this artcile
Old 25-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #6159
youcannotbeserious

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr stoppitall View Post
Sssssscout Leadersss,you sssssay?

http://www.fastcodesign.com/1671062/...t+Company%29#1

I got this link off digg last night.
All we need now is a rescreening of the British produced Boystown Docu That linked US politicians and Stars to the abuse of minors.
Pedophilia in U S A - Boys Town Documentary - Conspiracy of Silence - YouTube

This is also credence to the Journo's who want to make a difference.
Just finished watching this video and had to find out what happened to Alicia Owen and found this web page - its really interesting - it turns out she has been released from prison but her brother had been murdered and she and her parents live in fear and talk to no-one.
Now I am going to try to copy the wed page here...
http://educate-yourself.org/tg/gosch...w19aug03.shtml
youcannotbeserious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 05:54 PM   #6160
brontide

From a site covering the Waterhouse Report into the cover up of child abuse in Wales:

"Alison Taylor worked for Gwynedd County Council in senior childcare posts from 1976 to 1987. In 1987, she was dismissed after breaking ranks and informing the police of her concerns about the neglect and abuse of children in care. She was vilified and condemned at every turn, and despite making innumerable approaches to the Welsh Office, the Department of Health in London, the Home Office, various Home Secretaries and Ministers of Health, and Margaret Thatcher, repeatedly encountered apathy and almost insurmountable obstacles."

Source:

http://www.nkmr.org/english/lost_in_...use_report.htm