Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 24-10-2012, 06:18 AM   #5341
fairyprincess

I just saw it reported on digitalspy. I'm not sure how they could prove that one
Way or another, though.
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2012, 06:21 AM   #5342
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr steam View Post
Indeed and we all know who the Stranger Danger was...
Indeed.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2012, 06:24 AM   #5343
flip

Quote:
Originally Posted by watersneptune View Post
So who is the guy in the bbc mural?!! - The naked and very human looking music-maker flaunting his gonads for children.
I posted about this earlier in the thread - the sculpture is called 'The Piper of Children..'

The 'guy' depicted in the BBC mural is probably Ariel from Shakespeare's The Tempest - the play tells of the relationship between and old wizard and a pretty young boy...

As an aside he really does look like a younger Savile...

As I explained on the blog - what's curious is the artist the BBC commissioned for the pieces is Eric Gill a self confessed paedophile (his own children) who also enjoyed sex with his pet dog - amongst other sexual deviances...

There's also the new 30 foot glass 'Breathing Sculpture' which has the words:

Silence is a voice, our voice.
Silence is a body, our body.

They like the word 'silence' at the BBC it seems...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/broadcastinghou..._outside.shtml
Old 24-10-2012, 06:39 AM   #5344
peabrain
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern star View Post
the women on the front cover of that book look nearly as creepy and scary as Jimmy

ha amazing, hindsight, you can see it all when you watch any 1970s thing, how it was all going on, in plain sight but behind a veil. All us kids knew it though and laughed. Entertainers and pop stars, how totally evil and creepy around young girls was Gary Glitter when you watch him now? And Savile?

Who was in charge? Who employed these demons? Who paid them their vast sums, lauded htem with fame, and for what? Who turned away from their heinous behaviour? Not talking kiddies on Top of the Pops, but the satanic rituals and necrophiliac nefarious activities, sacrificies, children buried in graves in underground cellars in childrens homes? We're sorry Fred West and Ian Huntley, but we needed a couple of patsys for the media to absorb the public fury. If ever this gets out, we're fu**ed.

We want names and answers from their employers.
Yes, we laughed at this decrepit, sordid lot and thought they were regular guys as they found their way into our homes via a regular TV slot.

Innocent children conditioned to think that these creatures were somehow 'fun' entertainers. Just how much did the likes of these ghouls influence our young impressionable minds when singing along to their dark dirges and viewing savile as a fun eccentric DJ.

The skirts on young girls couldn't have got any shorter, that was the fashion of the day, all encouraged by this sick institution.

Last edited by peabrain; 24-10-2012 at 06:40 AM.
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2012, 06:54 AM   #5345
dr steam

Default Pied Piper of Hamelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by flip View Post
I posted about this earlier in the thread - the sculpture is called 'The Piper of Children..'

Pied Piper of Hamelin

"The earliest references describe a piper, dressed in pied (multicolored) clothing, leading the children away from the town never to return. In the 16th century the story was expanded into a full narrative, in which the piper is a rat-catcher hired by the town to lure rats away with his magic pipe. When the citizenry refuses to pay for this service, he retaliates by turning his magic on their children, leading them away as he had the rats. This version of the story spread as a fairy tale. This version has also appeared in the writings of, among others, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, the Brothers Grimm and Robert Browning"

"Another version relates that the Pied Piper led the children into following him to the top of Koppelberg Hill, where he took them to a beautiful land and had his wicked way, or a place called Koppenberg Mountain."

Didnt Savile claim at a time that he had his own mountain?

Pied Piper of Hamelin
Old 24-10-2012, 07:06 AM   #5346
myheadhurts
Banned

Quote:

Other peoples Children...

"a handbook for Child Minders"

Now then now then…

CALL IN JIMMY SAVILE!

"There have been serious allegations of child abuse in Cleveland. To my mind there is only one way to find out whether this is true or not and that’s to . . . CALL IN JIMMY SAVILE! You can’t afford to f*** about! Bring in an expert! Am I right? A friend of mine reckons Jimmy Savile is a paedophile. Rubbish — he’s a child-bender! That’s why he does all the f****** charity work: it’s to gain public sympathy for when his f****** case comes up."
Jerry Sadowitz on Paedophile Sir Jimmy Savile 25 years ago
Look at the kids faces in that photo.. Do any of them seem remotely happy?! The kid in glasses is actually grimacing. The rest look completely distraught. A bit similar to some of the kids in this photo;

Its hard because of the photo quality, but see the kid 2 to the right of vile, he looks terrified / sickened by him.. Not the sort of reaction you'd expect from a child meeting someone famous..
You're all right, it was right in front of everyones eyes. Goes to show what you will believe if its on TV.
myheadhurts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2012, 07:11 AM   #5347
yass

Quote:

Pied Piper of Hamelin

"The earliest references describe a piper, dressed in pied (multicolored) clothing, leading the children away from the town never to return. In the 16th century the story was expanded into a full narrative, in which the piper is a rat-catcher hired by the town to lure rats away with his magic pipe. When the citizenry refuses to pay for this service, he retaliates by turning his magic on their children, leading them away as he had the rats. This version of the story spread as a fairy tale. This version has also appeared in the writings of, among others, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, the Brothers Grimm and Robert Browning"

"Another version relates that the Pied Piper led the children into following him to the top of Koppelberg Hill, where he took them to a beautiful land and had his wicked way, or a place called Koppenberg Mountain."

Didnt Savile claim at a time that he had his own mountain?

Pied Piper of Hamelin
Pied Piper of Hamelin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And he said he owned a mountain.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2012, 07:14 AM   #5348
athenry04

Wow, so much good stuff in this thread. Regarding the colour photo on the previous page, showing the 70/80s djs in their pomp. They all look like a set of shifty bastards, and it seems impossible they didn't all know and maybe even involved on some level. One of them in particular, who I think is rumour free thus far, strikes me after Savile as the most creepy guy in the bunch, and few years I've been troubled by him. I'm probably doing him a massive dis-service, but there's just something about him.

Last edited by athenry04; 24-10-2012 at 07:18 AM. Reason: It was a colour photo
athenry04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2012, 07:23 AM   #5349
streetlife

Anyone watch the One show last night? David attenborough acted really strange on it.When saville was mentioned he said that it had been blown massively out of proportion and then seemed to refuse to speak any further on the matter.
streetlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2012, 07:24 AM   #5350
athenry04

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetlife View Post
Anyone watch the One show last night? David attenborough acted really strange on it.When saville was mentioned he said that it had been blown massively out of proportion and then seemed to refuse to speak any further on the matter.
'Blown out of proportion', the rats just give themselves away...
Old 24-10-2012, 07:27 AM   #5351
streetlife

Quote:
Originally Posted by athenry04 View Post
'Blown out of proportion', the rats just give themselves away...
It was weird Alex Jones seemed to look around not knowing what to do next and had to move on almost straight away.You could tell their was meant to at least a five or ten minute piece but he wasn't taking her on.
Old 24-10-2012, 07:28 AM   #5352
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post

Wow nice picture of Savile Yass, well that confirms it for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2012, 07:29 AM   #5353
white horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthful View Post
Yes and yes but i'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
+1

Yes indeedy!
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2012, 07:32 AM   #5354
streetlife

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post

Funny i have always thought Saville would of been a jester type person in medieval times.
Old 24-10-2012, 07:44 AM   #5355
athenry04

Some old school Musician has just been on Campbell's radio show saying he saw Saville having sex with a 12 year old girl in a backroom at a club in Leeds. The man described it as a 'rape'. Another guy who said 'I wished I'd said something at the time'.
Old 24-10-2012, 07:47 AM   #5356
salamander
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by white horse View Post
I got on last night...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00z9qqq

Sam from Yorkshire from 3:15.00 onwards (until 3:20.00)

Managed to discuss Broadmoor and day trips, Sutcliffe, Kenneth Clarke, Edwina Currie, and briefly Jersey and Haut de la Garenee.

My last point was about Entwistles staement, but she had moved to another caller by then. She gave me a full 5 minutes which I thought was very generous of her, but I still didn't get half of what I wanted to mention. Just went for the salient points really.

Hope some listeners join some of the dots I gave them...

Also, was really impressed with Jo, the show was all over the place (not actually a problem, keeps it from going stale, good radio), we had a decent conversation and I got the impression at several points that I genuinely took her by surprise, she did gasp involuntarily at least twice!
Well done for getting on air
salamander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2012, 07:50 AM   #5357
sweetangel

Default Celebrity Endorsed Peodo

Another convicted peodophile whose career flourished at the BBC (or Bum Boy Company) is Chris Langham co-star of Paul Whitehouse in the comedy Help! and writer on 'The Thick of It'.

An article in the Daily Fail from last year stated that John Cleese, Mel Smith and
Armamando Iannucci have gone on record in support of him.

I have much respect for Paul Whitehouse who was a witness for the prosecution and has had no contact with him.

I have a feeling that Chris Langham still probably writes for the BBC under a pseudo name.

Article here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...aedophile.html

"In the age of information
ignorance is a choice"

Last edited by sweetangel; 24-10-2012 at 07:54 AM.
sweetangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2012, 07:54 AM   #5358
angeldelight
Banned

Andrea Davison, Jimmy Savile, SERCO and How it all Fits In With Child Abuse, Covert Arms Shipments and Governement Fraud

Details have immerged from Court Documents and colleagues about ex spy Andrea Davison, who fled the UK in July 2012 after years of persecution by the British Authorities. Continuing the persecution DC Robinson of the Derby Police recently told Andrea Davison's stalker, internet troll Gordon Bowden, where she was. The Derby Police told him she living in Argentina and was not, as widely speculated, in the Ecuador Embassy with Julian Assange.

Andrea was well known in Parliament and in the Media as a superlative investigator into covert arms deals, financial corruption and paedophilia in the Police and the Government. She rose to notoriety during the 90’s when she was at the forefront of exposing the Conservative Government’s secret and illegal arms deals to Iraq. Working with the strange and enigmatic Spy Frank Machon she was given thousands of documents to prove the covert supply line and sent on a mission to expose to the Labour party that the Conservative Government was selling arms to Iraq and Iran.

During the first Gulf war Andrea had been dropped behind enemy lines on other secret missions. The flights went from RAF Valley air base in Anglesey North Wales which is close to her home and now has a famous Airman stationed Prince William. She and her group used SAS bases in Iraq without their knowledge and went deep into Iraq to take out traitors working for the Iraqis and to meet up with their own agents. During these missions her Thyroid was damaged by coming into contact with the Chemical and Biological weapons deployed on the Iraqi front lines. Damage to the Thyroid effects every cell in the Body and is a creeping disease which, without medication, slowly debilitates and then kills.

Around this period Andrea also found time to work tirelessly to expose pedophiles in the the Police and in the Government Such as Lord McAlpine the Tory Treasurer and Tory Derek Laud. Both were close friends of Conservative Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, a close friend of Jimmy Savile who recently was exposed as a pedophile. She started to work with the then shadow Home Secretary Tony Blair who tried to get the then Home Secretary Kenneth Clark to take action against the Police. But Clark who years later as Justice Secretary would make sure Andrea was prevented from having a fair trial refused to help and instead protected the paedophiles in his Government and in the Police.

Andrea and journalist Pete Sawyer continued the exposure through a magazine called Scallywag who’s editor died mysteriously in Cyprus in 1995. Scallywag also exposed that MI5 took foreign diplomats and important people to the North Wales homes and secretly filmed them abusing and torturing boys to use the tapes for blackmail. This is a classic Intelligence modus operandi with regard to child abuse by the famous and influential – especially politicians that they want to control.. This all linked covert arms deals and child abuse.

In Interviews the victims named many police officers including DC Stephen Winnard of Derby who later arrested Andrea in 2010, and senior figures including Jimmy Saville and Lord McAlpine and all these interviews were kept by Andrea.

In 1990 the Tory Government were forced to order a report into the abuse and Mr Jillings from Derbyshire Social Services was ordered to make a full report into the abuse in Children’s Homes. But the Government refused to publish the report because it dammed the Police in North Wales and Derby and implicated Government ministers and senior Tory’s.

More Here
http://google-law.blogspot.co.uk/201...serco-and.html
angeldelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2012, 08:06 AM   #5359
invisibleman
Banned

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...of-boy-14.html

Telly star is charged with rape of boy, 14
Exclusive
By ANTHONY FRANCE
Published: 8 hrs ago
A TOP telly star has been charged with raping a boy of 14, The Sun can reveal.

The actor, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has also been accused of three sex attacks.

The star was further accused of “assault by beating” when he answered bail at a London police station.

The rape charge relates to an alleged victim who claims he was attacked at a London theatre in July 2010.

The celeb is said to have acted “intentionally” when the 14-year-old did not consent, contrary to the Sexual Offences Act 2003.

He is also charged with sexually touching the boy in 2010.

The Met’s Sapphire sex crimes command carried out the probe.

----------

who can this be?
invisibleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2012, 08:12 AM   #5360
athenry04

Quote:
Originally Posted by invisibleman View Post
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...of-boy-14.html

Telly star is charged with rape of boy, 14
Exclusive
By ANTHONY FRANCE
Published: 8 hrs ago
A TOP telly star has been charged with raping a boy of 14, The Sun can reveal.

The actor, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has also been accused of three sex attacks.

The star was further accused of “assault by beating” when he answered bail at a London police station.

The rape charge relates to an alleged victim who claims he was attacked at a London theatre in July 2010.

The celeb is said to have acted “intentionally” when the 14-year-old did not consent, contrary to the Sexual Offences Act 2003.

He is also charged with sexually touching the boy in 2010.

The Met’s Sapphire sex crimes command carried out the probe.

----------

who can this be?
Give it a day and this name will be all over the web. Mmm 'telly star', got me thinking.

A quick shifty, has found him referred to as an actor, makes sense with the theatre connection.

Last edited by athenry04; 24-10-2012 at 08:15 AM.