Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 07-07-2012, 01:13 AM   #741
truthseeker512

Quote:
Originally Posted by narcoticzoe View Post
Well that solves that then! lol I was pretty sure I had seen them both on other things tbh, Shame really but the truth is always best out!
The archaeologist and geologist (thorough skeptics prior to their arrival) had never been to Visoko before their 4 day visit, saw only a few locations and spent fairly little time at any of them. Camera crew, director, sound guys, Osmanagic, volunteers, tourists, all the hustle and bustle that surrounded them. It was like a circus when they came to the tunnels.
A very thorough scientific investigation from these respected scientists. A few dip measurements do not prove or disprove anything.

The director of the crew didnt even know who Nikola Tesla was.

Last edited by truthseeker512; 07-07-2012 at 01:18 AM.
truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:12 AM   #742
narcoticzoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker512 View Post
The archaeologist and geologist (thorough skeptics prior to their arrival) had never been to Visoko before their 4 day visit, saw only a few locations and spent fairly little time at any of them. Camera crew, director, sound guys, Osmanagic, volunteers, tourists, all the hustle and bustle that surrounded them. It was like a circus when they came to the tunnels.
A very thorough scientific investigation from these respected scientists. A few dip measurements do not prove or disprove anything.

I see what your saying and I don't always believe everything I see on mainstream tv but as yet I haven't seen anything that proves that they are man made so until I do I will remain sceptical
narcoticzoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:48 AM   #743
truthseeker512

Quote:
Originally Posted by narcoticzoe View Post
I see what your saying and I don't always believe everything I see on mainstream tv but as yet I haven't seen anything that proves that they are man made so until I do I will remain sceptical
Have you been to see them with your own eyes?
Old 07-07-2012, 11:25 AM   #744
phar_out

Quote:

Sorry, can you tell me how long Nabil Swelim spent at the site again? From all accounts it was less than 6 hours shared between all locations before producing his first 'report'.

And yet this is a totally acceptable 'scientific investigation' to the Foundation and their supporters...
phar_out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:28 AM   #745
phar_out

Quote:
I have. There are no pyramids.
phar_out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 02:53 PM   #746
truthseeker512

The Bosnian Pyramid Complex embodies within its alignments the key to understanding the Earths resonant energy grid, the very grid which the worlds pyramids utilize.

Last edited by truthseeker512; 07-07-2012 at 03:20 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:16 PM   #747
abacus

Truthseeker,

Whatever image you posted, it's not visible.
abacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #748
narcoticzoe

Quote:
No I haven't, I haven't been to the pyramids in Egypt either but I know they exist as I have seen proof of that. I am not doubting you, If you have seen them with your own eyes and believe them to real that's fine but personally I would like to see more evidence before I make my mind up!
narcoticzoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:18 PM   #749
abacus

Quote:

The Bosnian Pyramid Complex embodies within its alignments the key to understanding the Earths resonant energy grid
But archaeologists and geologists continue to insist that there aren't any artificial pyramids in Bosnia.

When they go in search of evidence, they can't find any - as demonstrated by the Ancient X Files video.

So there doesn't seem much point in your claiming that the Bosnian pseudo-pyramids form alignments that hide the key to anything.

In other words, your argument is fundamentally flawed.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:57 PM   #750
truthseeker512

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacus View Post
But archaeologists and geologists continue to insist that there aren't any artificial pyramids in Bosnia.

When they go in search of evidence, they can't find any - as demonstrated by the Ancient X Files video.
Once again, taking a few dip measurements in undocumented locations doesnt prove or disprove anything scientifically.

Archaeologists and geologists continue to insist that there are pyramids in Bosnia too. They just dont happen to be hired by FOX, who owns National Geographic, which is owned by News Corp which in turn was founded by Rupert Murdoch.

Last edited by truthseeker512; 07-07-2012 at 05:05 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:13 PM   #751
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Question What's about other pyramids?

My question is how is the accurate alignment of the pyramid to magnetic north?

And how old did they estimate the pyramid to be?

What's about other pyramids? Same alignments to magnetic north?

Any reliable data available?

How much is the deviation from magnetic north?

Nice to get some data here....

oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:18 PM   #752
truthseeker512

Old 07-07-2012, 05:58 PM   #753
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Default I know & my logic is killing me every time I think

Yes I know & my logic is killing me every time I think about this.

And who to say & knows 100% which Geographic North they used 4000 & 12000 years ago. No matter if they used the Stars .... same shit.
Or does earth never moves a bit if the inner magnetic field changes???

Most Pyramid researchers always pointing to these super unique & exact alignments to what ever.

So these so called researchers like to tell me that they know the perfect magnetic earth position 4000 & 12000 years ago. Do they really?

Then I see these sort of things & my conclusion is that one of these records are created by liars.

I'm not really care who turns out to be the liars .... but one should be by logic??

We talking about many degrees movement here. But all pyramids appear to always be perfectly aligned by there information to us.

So either the pole shift crap are a liars or the pyramid data must be a lie?

We talking about many thousands of years in movement ..... or are we so lucky that we exactly on the correct magnetic spot again when they build all the pyramids on earth in all these different time lines?

And if all these pyramid line up perfectly with stars & planets .... the pole shit issue should turns to shit. I don't care who wins but it has to be 100% logical.

One should surrenders!! Either the pyramid guys or the pole shift guys ..... they cant be both right ... right?

I'm sure they will have tonnes of rhetorical talks from both sides to cover there asses as usual.

Only 400 years are covered here ..... but we now talking 4000 or 12000 years ago!
So did the builders in Egypt & Bosnia used the same Geographic North map then which we use today??
How many years ago only when people believed the Earth is flat?

Ordinary Compasses Thrown Off by Changes in Earth’s Magnetic Field

The Earth’s magnetic field is changing at an increasing rate, throwing off airports and altering the aurora borealis—and its effect on ordinary compasses could mean the difference between homeward bound and hopelessly lost.

Earth’s northernmost magnetic point—or magnetic north—is distinct from its geographic North Pole, and scientists have long known that the magnetic poles are on the move.

But the magnetic poles have been moving faster lately, sliding towards Siberia at 34 miles per year at a speed that’s accelerated 36 percent over the last 10 years, according to the United States Geological Survey, or USGS.

Since compasses rely on magnetic north to point you in the right way up the trail, the average $2-dollar model could very well point you in the wrong direction. Depending on location and journey length, unaware hikers or boaters could find themselves hundreds of miles off course if they don’t calibrate for the shift, experts said.

And this is the true spaghetti we are facing here..... Yes researchers are super smart but are they truly this good.
I know that most are perfect liars & that we all come from the monkeys by there professional words & research.

Don’t forget that every once in a geologic while, the magnetic poles actually reverse themselves. It’s always been like that. And unless I missed the fine print statement that says how this is a magical and instantaneous shift, my understanding is that the magnetic pole goes from up to down by moving a little bit all the time.

And just for gits and shiggles, this Scary Science article above forgets to point out one salient fact: the magnetic north pole is moving northward over time:

which means that compasses are actually getting more accurate for most of us, because the distance between the magnetic north pole and the rotational north pole is decreasing. The magnetic pole is not moving directly towards the rotational pole, but it’s many many hundreds of miles closer to it than it was a century ago. See here for more movement history. And don’t let science stories scare you. Half the time they’re pure crap.

For extra fun, know that the movement of the magnetic poles is most probably caused by movement within the molten core of the planet. “Core Flux”. Vast continental sized plumes of molten iron rising and falling and swirling around. That’s the accepted theory it seems. Yet somehow that more energetic core moving about, sometimes closer to the surface, sometimes further away, that vast and incomprehensibly large mass of molten iron sometimes hotter or cooler ... has no impact whatsoever on the temperature of the surface just 50 miles or so above it. No, it’s a microminimal change in the amount of a rare atmospheric gas that causes the surface temperature variations. Uh huh. Right.

http://www.barking-moonbat.com/index.php/weblog/2011/02/

Last edited by oiram; 07-07-2012 at 07:28 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:44 PM   #754
truthseeker512

The Bosnian Pyramid Complex embodies within its alignments the key to understanding the Earths resonant energy grid, the very grid which the worlds pyramids utilize.

In the above picture you can see that the four main structures produce a representation of a tetrahedron, orientated at 19.5 degrees.

19.5 degrees North and South are the latitudes where the apex points of a star tetrahedra within a sphere will contact that sphere's surface, when one apex is positioned at the north or south pole.

The resonant energy of the Earth is accessible at locations where the geometry meets the Earths surface. For example, the volcanic island chain of Hawaii exist at 19.5 degrees Lat where there is a geological hotspot ie an upwelling of energy.

Oiram, not sure why you posted something about magnetic pole shifts in this thread.

Last edited by truthseeker512; 07-07-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 07:28 PM   #755
abacus

Quote:
Professor Ezra Zubrow ...
I don't think that Professor Zubrow can be held up as an example of a respected archaeologist endorsing the Bosnian Pyramids project. See Authority and the production of knowledge in archaeology - Tera Pruitt, Ch. 5, pg 210 (PDF 221).
Old 07-07-2012, 07:29 PM   #756
abacus

Quote:

Magnetic North moves all the time, I think you mean Geographic North. Well, ive heard several different opinions on the accuracy of the alignment.
This article (scroll about half-way down) discusses this very subject.

The article's conclusions are reinforced by Douglas Jerram's comment towards the end of the Ancient X Files video, when he says: "Some of them (the faces of the hills at Visoko) face close to north, but the majority are not exactly north at all ... "
Old 07-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #757
abacus

Quote:

The Bosnian Pyramid Complex embodies within its alignments
It can't embody anything if it doesn't exist in the first place.
Old 07-07-2012, 07:44 PM   #758
truthseeker512

Quote:
It can't embody anything if it doesn't exist in the first place.
So is it your conclusion that down to coincidence alone 4 pyramid shaped hills align to form a tetrahedron, the platonic solid which represents Fire, Pyramid - Pyramidos - Fire in the Middle, which also happens to be orientated at 19.5 degrees - the latitude where the apex points of a star tetrahedra within a sphere will contact that sphere's surface...?

Last edited by truthseeker512; 07-07-2012 at 07:48 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:47 PM   #759
drbone
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowergreg View Post

Come on, how can you say this is not a pyramid? Just look at it!
You just confirmed that you don't know how buried pyramids look like. Good attempt, but very unscientific.
drbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:00 AM   #760
drbone
Inactive

Quote:
v=vclOOTaRScQ&feature=youtu.be"]Ancient X Files video[/URL], when he says: "Some of them (the faces of the hills at Visoko) face close to north, but the majority are not exactly north at all ... "
Good attempt, but those guys just proved that they are not even able to read a topographic map or to interpret fractures commonly found in such structures. The part of the corner they were measuring slipped away from its original position in the distant past for some reason (earthquakes, tectonic movements). Only people who never studied the site can be fooled by such flawed interpretations.
drbone is offline   Reply With Quote