Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 15-04-2012, 05:50 AM   #761
07august

Default Hollow Towers IS on Youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7r31f View Post
Multiple empty floors would explain alot. Lack of debris due to empty floors and easy installation of detonation devices. Why isn't this point raised in any of the documenteries on youtube I have seen?
It is on Youtube:
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM&feature=related
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pFuwRGK9ZY&feature=related
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdQcG4eyeDA&feature=relmfu
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6sBwzkrlTA&feature=relmfu
This information was posted in the 1st comment on this thread you have to listen to the audio file.

Site Matters LMCC’s World Trade Center Artists Residency, 1997-2001
"In 2004, LMCC published Site Matters: The Lower Manhattan Cultural Council’s World Trade Center Artists Residency, 1997-2001"

http://www.lmcc.net/residencies/past_projects/site_matters

Gelitin Winter 1999, Bottom black & white photo

LMCC’s World Trade Center Artists Residency, 1997-2001
In 2004, LMCC published Site Matters: The Lower Manhattan Cultural Council’s World Trade Center Artists Residency, 1997-2001, a book that chronicles the residency program in the World Trade Center edited by Moukhtar Kocache and Erin Shirreff, including texts by Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg, Erin Donnelly, Tom Healy, Moukhtar Kocache, Olu Oguibe, Liz Thompson, and Anthony Vidler and documentation of works by all participating artists.

Site Matters chronicles the celebrated artists residency program in the World Trade Center sponsored by the Lower Manhattan Cultural Council (LMCC). From 1997 to 2001, more than 130 artists worked high above New York City in the upper reaches of Tower One, each responding in a unique way to the spectacular views and potent socio-political context of this landmark site. Brought together here for the first time, these exciting and, now, historic works range widely – from panoramic cityscapes to new-media performance.

The WTC complex was much more than an international center of commerce, and for four years the LMCC artists-in-residence strove to unearth a fuller, more sustained portrait of the towers’ inner life. They explored the hallways, elevators, basement and retail spaces, and worked together with tenants and building staff on complex site-specific projects. During the life of the program, these works raised compelling questions about the aesthetic, psychological and political aspects of the World Trade Center. Looking back, and looking forward, they fuel an important dialogue as the Twin Towers’ legacy is debated.

From 1997 to 2001, LMCC’s first studio residency program, World Views was housed in Tower One of World Trade Center primarily on the 91st floor. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey generously donated raw, temporarily vacant office spaces, which LMCC converted into artists’ studios, thus inaugurating the innovative real estate model LMCC still uses for its residency programs today. Over four years, more than 130 artists from around the world participated in the World Views program in New York’s iconic Twin Towers, gaining unrestricted access to extraordinary raw and open windowed spaces with exceptional views."

See the slide show of the art students, PANYNJ & Silverstein gave raw, vacant space to live and work from 1997-2001 in WTC 1 & 2 with 24/7 access to the towers. The also got a stipend for supplies and living expenses.

http://www.lmcc.net/residencies/workspace/past_sessions/world_views

There were no businesses on these floors 91 & 92 or above these floors.

Last edited by 07august; 15-04-2012 at 07:10 AM.
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 06:51 AM   #762
07august

Default Gelitin The B-Thing

Amazon.com has a copy of The B-Thing by Tex Rubinowitz see the link:Gelatin: The B-Thing [Hardcover]
Tex Rubinowitz (Author)
1 new from $299.95 7 used from $178.10

Book Description
Publication Date: February 15, 2002
At 6 o'clock one morning, Austrian art group gelatin suctioned out a window on one of the top floors of the World Trade Center, shunted out a narrow balcony constructed of smuggled building materials, and posed on it while a helicopter flew by and took their photographs. An unbelievable, completely illegal, and fully secret stunt when it was performed, "The B-Thing" is now unbearably surreal, weirdly prescient, and forever unrepeatable. [A helicoptor was hired with a camera to record the dummies being dropped from the Gelitin balcony-This was when they recorded the ALLEGED JUMPERs in 2000]
7 x 10.5 in.
40 color illustrations

The information is on the web, you have to do a search, google or whatever search engine you use.

Last edited by 07august; 15-04-2012 at 09:48 PM.
Old 15-04-2012, 02:49 PM   #763
marky78

here is some more info on the gelatin group and some of their strange sketches.

http://www.conspiracy-cafe.com/apps/...or-destruction
marky78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 10:18 PM   #764
07august

Default great post Preparing the WTC for Destruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky78 View Post
here is some more info on the gelatin group and some of their strange sketches.

http://www.conspiracy-cafe.com/apps/...or-destruction
This one link puts much on one page. Thanks for the post, it makes it so much more easy to post one link that includes everything. It will also make it much easier to post on facebook.

Sketches ot The B Thing www.wtc.window.to Click on link01 to link20

http://www.conspiracy-cafe.com/apps/blog/show/8636674-preparing-the-wtc-for-destruction

http://www.gelitin.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=31#performances

biography
gelitin is comprised of four artists.
they met first in 1978 when they all attended a summer camp.
they have been playing and working together.
from 1993 they began exhibiting internationally.

•solo shows
•performances / installations / lectures
•group shows

Under performances / installations / lectures:

Der traurige Turm, Max Mobil Sendemast, Krems, Austria
The B-Thing, World Trade Center, New York
Schlürfbrunnen, Staatz, Austria

Last edited by 07august; 15-04-2012 at 11:42 PM.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:37 PM   #765
07august

Default I missed this Ballistics gel information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunkahunka View Post
Gelitin B stands for Ballistics Gel, the dummies used for the jumpers were made of ballistics gel.

ballistics gel dummies
http://letsrollforums.com/further-thoughts-gelatin-b-t27830.html

http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php?p=229976&postcount=9

I missed this this very important post of ballistics gel. This information is SO IMPORTANT. Sorry for missing this post, hunkahunka. I would have already pasted it on facebook. The number of people who have seen that 911 was perpetrated by Bush Cheney et al has risen to 1/2 of the population, the thinking half. The more staged events that occur each week, the more people wake up to the lies of the U.S. govt. This weekend the Bilderbergs are meeting in Chantilly, VA, May 30-June 3, 2012.

Planning of fake jumpers is another point in premeditation. 3 elements which meet the definition of a crime are means, motive, opportunity. Dummies had to be ordered & purchased from a dummy making company for the staged event such as. Silver Shamrock Lab, Chatsworth, CA.
http://www.silvershamrocklab.com/Silver_Shamrock_Lab_Makeup_Effects/PROPS.html

Real investigation into 911 would have uncovered that the dropped dummies were ordered, purchased and prerecorded in 2000 by Gelitin in "The B-Thing." Since there was no investigation into 911, the criminals are free to execute more mayhem and steal more money from citizens.

The group of 4 is not called Gelitin B, they are "The Viennese art collective Gelatin." "The B-Thing" was the name of the art stunt executed at WTC 1 floor 91 in spring 2000 by Gelitin. Although you may be correct calling "The B-Thing," ballistics, I lean towards "B-roll" for 911 newscasts.

Art collectives/artists groups are what is popular in the 21st century art scene. Alison M. Gingeras tells us in her feature on hobbypopMUSEUM [Openings, March 2004].
Quote:
This new collectivity is not at all solemn; it is "insouciant." It eschews the "sociopolitical agenda typically associated with collective artmaking" and reflects a "juvenile disregard for historical veracity." And all that is fine because its indifference "mirrors the times."
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0268/is_10_42/ai_n6140266/

Gelatin (also, Gelitin) - also known as Ali Janka, Florian Reither, Tobias Urban and Wolfgang Gantner, 30-something friends who met at summer camp in 1978.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/06/arts/design/06kahn.html

Last edited by 07august; 02-06-2012 at 04:29 PM.
Old 05-06-2012, 03:47 AM   #766
07august

Default Collin Alexander - "What Planes?"

Cross-reference: Sportvision virtual graphics, LiveLine 2011 graphics: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...183361&page=46

HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7Wc6r26ZlU&feature=plcp
Evan Fairbanks appears on this video beneath a plane animation with SHORT HAIR. Then, at 6 pm Evan Fairbanks appears in a TV interview w Connie Chung with LONG hair. How many people didn't question how does a man's hair grow 6 inches in one day? How many lies were told on 911 01?

Last edited by 07august; 05-06-2012 at 03:56 AM.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:52 PM   #767
cagedlion

Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_parrot View Post
Anyone know any of these "actors" who flung themselves from the top of the 100th floor?

I think the empty towers theory is one of the most stupid things i've heard, although i do agree that the planes were guided in remotely.
Couldn't agree more. Millions of people watched those poor people jump to their deaths and I think it's pretty sick to cheapen their suffering with nonsense like this. There's no doubt in my mind that people died in those towers, and I don't think the people behind it could give a fuck.
cagedlion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:19 PM   #768
hunkahunka
Banned

Nah, it makes sense that there were no planes and that the towers would have been nearly empty. There were only a few functioning and occupied floors in each tower and at low enough levels that they were all evacuated before the towers fell. They used fake footage of the planes , so its obvious they would have used fake footage of jumpers. It looks like Gelitin used that helicopter to film the fake jumper footage and take the 'people trapped on smoky floors' pics. Some ballistics gel bodies were probably thrown out of the towers just before the scheduled collapse, so the operatives inside could reach safety.
The reason it makes sense that virtually no one really died that day , is that
it may have been the only way to sell the intelligence establishment on supporting it at the highest levels. At a guess this plan came down from on high , from the very top, be it the Rothschilds/Royals or whomever. This was planned thirty years in advance, so when D-day approached, preparations were made, and it was all compartmentalized. Anyone raising a "You're asking us to do what, because you're going to what?!?" eyebrow
would be told: "Look, don't ask any questions. This is compartmentalized.
No one is really going to be hurt. We're creating an illusion here. Just get it done."

So there were no planes and the towers were empty, and very few people were really hurt that day.

Last edited by hunkahunka; 08-06-2012 at 11:16 AM.
hunkahunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:24 AM   #769
hunkahunka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
I missed this this very important post of ballistics gel. This information is SO IMPORTANT. Sorry for missing this post, hunkahunka. I would have already pasted it on facebook.
please post or repost your Facebook link, I can't find it
Old 08-06-2012, 11:39 AM   #770
07august

Default There were no people in the buildings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cagedlion View Post
pretty sick to believe anyone jumped...fuck.
Only a person without a brain would think anyone would jump. 911 was STAGED for maximum fear and collection of INSURANCE FRAUD.
Old 08-06-2012, 11:40 AM   #771
07august

Default I posted the link under my real name.

Quote:
please post or repost your Facebook link, I can't find it
I use my real name on facebook.
Old 08-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #772
howie

North Tower (right) 1970
howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:21 PM   #773
07august

Default British occult symbols of the ANTICHRIST

Quote:
...fake footage of jumpers...planned...
Everything that happened on 911 was not planned 30 years in advance. The plane illusions, twin towers & smoke faces were planned 30 years before. Ernst Fuchs painted "Psalm 69" from 1956-60. Fuchs plane is not a jet. The planes painted in' Rockefeller Center by Diego Rivera have propellers. Jets of today don't have propellers. Do you get my jest? C4 and nano-thermite are demolition explosives of the last 20 years. PVI Viritual Media Services, Sportvision are relatively new companies who use virtual graphics and animations. Virtual advertising evolved from the use of smart bombs of the 1991 Persian Gulf war. That technology marked targets & tracked bomb strikes with digital maps. X,y,z coordinates were used. None of this was available 30 years before 2001.

When Operation Northwoods was conceived for 1962, radio reports were part of the plan. 40 years later TV reports took the place of radio. After all, "War of the Worlds" radio show was conceived for radio, not TV.

There is even the famous smoke devil face in Fuchs painting!

"Psalm 69" egg tempera and oil by Ernst Fuchs (1956-1960)
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=46899.0

Ernst Fuchs (born February 13, 1930) is an Austrian visionary painter, draftsman, printmaker, sculptor, architect, stage designer, composer, poet, singer and one of the founders of the Vienna School of Fantastic Realism.

The animation of the plane that was generated on the camera shot of the twin towers was a PVI Virtual Media Services LVIS computer generated plane icon animated on a linear path. Collin Alexander (Ace Baker) didn't understand virtual animations when he pushed the editing theory. Alexander doesn't understand computer graphics--he is an editor. After all, PVI & Sportvision have only been in business since 1992 generating yellow lines for football fields. It wasn't even until 2007 that generating lines on football fields became widely accepted. PVI filed for bankruptcy at the end of 2001. CBS owned a PVI LVIS computer in 1999. PVI graphics were generated for the Early Show, broadcast from GM building on 59th & 5th Ave., NYC.

HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F07hkP0Zclw&feature=plcp
I have learned that Bildeberger meeting are Satanic rituals where members were robes w Greek insignias march in circles and chant for demonic power.

The workings of evil minds were what came up with the jumpers & death hoax fraud. Fridogfrihed.dk has only been manufacturing fake people for the FAKE WAR on Terror since 1992. Thousands of people around the world had to be involved in 911 for the massive coverup or it would have been exposed to the PUBLIC long before now. TV personnel, on-air & behind the scenes are involved in reinforcing lies. Networks, local stations, PBS, tv & film production companies. "Blue Bloods" TV show in NYC is just such an propaganda reinforcing TV program.

In 1970 Ann Cappelletti got together with Barbara Bush, her 1/2 sister (evil daughters of Aleister Crowley). Ann had the sorcery. Barbara Bush had her political demonic "Skull & Bones" husband, father-in-law & sons. The 2 women were the catalysts for the 911 mega ritual.

Ann Cappelletti set up this sex crimes charges against Jerry Sandusky to sue Penn State for money. Again, I mention witches burn gold & currency in Satanic rituals for demonic power. Ann needs money to burn. John nees money to burn. I can't wait to see how this trial turns out. I know Jerry, but I don't know him personally. I suspect he was set up because he is such a nice guy. Ann is definitely involved as the instigator. I suppose she is behind the men/boys suing Jerry. Witches need money to burn for demonic power & Ann plans to get money from the boys who will sue Penn State. Ann & Cappelletti's demonic power is gone.

What did happen 30 years before? Rockefellers got NY State to allocate the money to build the Twin towers, originally to be called David & Nelson. Ann Cappelletti & Barbara Bush, witch daughters of Aleister Crowley got together in 1970s to use Ann's knowledge of sorcery to get Bushes into WH. Ann used a demonic ritual on a picture of Alan Ameche's Heisman trophy & John to win him the Heisman. That was good enough to get the Bushes to believe in Ann's witch powers. Underground occult mafia, think tanks, Secret Societies, covens & media were strategically organized for the mega ritual of 911. Hundreds, if not thousands of people were involved in the planning of 911, especially Strategic Communication Laboratories, London. Since all the FEMA productions have a Brit narrating the track and the BBC women announced WTC 7 had come down 20 minutes before it actually was imploded, means the UK was definitely involved in 911. Ann, Joyce, John & Mike's witch powers are gone.

This week the Queen's worshippers celebrated her 60 years. I suppose you will see many of the planners of 911 out in force, especially the TV media people who were involved in the TV performances for the world.

Prince William turns 30 June 21, making him the same age as Jesus was when he began his preaching ministry. Prince Charles is the father, Prince William is the son of the occult Antichrist. Keep your eyes open for outright signs. Prince William already has been photographiced holding a lamb--as Jesus was painted. Don't forget Princess Diana was killed ritualistically after she was chosen to bear the ANTIchrist.

Prince William showing his coven hooves.

Prince William showing his true allegiance.

Last edited by 07august; 08-06-2012 at 02:47 PM. Reason: GM
Old 08-06-2012, 01:14 PM   #774
hunkahunka
Banned

the above pic purportedly depicts victims trapped inside
the WTC before it collapsed, but for all we know this is
one of the photos that Gelatin B created with the helicopter
that they used to videotape their 'art project' on the 91st floor, near
the top of the WTC. The towers were so tall that they were frequently
concealed by low hanging cloudes. The creators of the above pic only need
wait for a cloudy or foggy day to create the illusion of smoke for their
photos or videos, or use smoke machines on a day when their activities
would be concealed from street level by cloud cover.

Here's an old photo of the top of the WTC towers concealed and partially enveloped by clouds:

the following video points out how even the mainstream media were freaking
out that there were no bodies found in the rubble. The explanation
trotted out was that the bodies were beneath the rubble, way in the
basement of the collapsed towers, yet the fake
footage and pics of the trapped occupants shows people cramming
windows near the top of the buildings:

considering that there were purportedly hundreds of people near the windows or hanging out the windows why in hell were there not bodies everywhere?

During the collapse, these people would have been propelled from the windows and out into the streets by the impact of the falling rubble,
so where were the bodies? The answer is there were no bodies,
there were no people trapped inside. The footage and pics depicting
otherwise are fake, as was the fake footage of fragile aluminum shelled
airliners cutting through solid steel/solid concrete building floors at full speed, like a hot knife through butter, without even slowing down.

Last edited by hunkahunka; 08-06-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:25 PM   #775
07august

Default 1920s saw a massive revival of witchcraft

In 1987 I had the Sicilian witch curse of evil eye, a buckeye, malocchio taken away from me by a woman who works for God in NYC. The Cappellettis put curses on me in 1972 when Witch John made me live with his witch mother, Ann in Upper Darby, PA. Not only did I not know people were using witchcraft to get what he/she wanted in life, I had no idea that people in my family were using witchcraft--my cousins, besides people I knew in high school, even my college roommate. I had no idea that people were using witchcraft in the 20th century. Now, I know more people are using witchcraft more than at any other time in history, except for before the floods of Noah. What the Illuminati learn to use to control people is WITCHCRAFT.

Since then I have learned--through a friend--that there is a support group of women in Beaver, PA who have had curses taken away from them, I have learned many people have had curses put on them in my life time, including my dear Uncle George, who was killed by my Uncle Ike & his pals for what he would have received from my grandmother. These women had curses/hexes placed on them by their witch mothers-in-law. 5 were buckeyes, malocchio. 1 was a peach with a drop of red blood in it. I never did learn what that curse is. If anyone knows please send me a message.

It was in 2007 that I began my search to understand what people used to deliver curses, who is using it and why. They are all Luciferians, all secretive, all mean and hateful people.

I found the website http://www.luckymojo.com/ in 2007. Although the site has been reworked and revamped several times, I was wise to print copies of drawings of hoodoo roots which I have seen in tomatoes and eggs used to take away curses from me. The Cappellettis and my witch niece put 5 curses on me. Four from the Cappellettis in 1972 and one from my witch niece in 2003. I have found other witch websites and alchemy websites, but this luckymojo.com gave me the most information. Alchemy is what witches use to change the purpose of a root, herb or bone.

In the 1920s there was a massive revival of witchcraft.
Since the 1920s, if not earlier, hoodoo conjures and root workers were used to working with a pan-cultural mixture of imagery in their magical practices -- including Jewish kabbalism (e.g. "Secrets of the Psalms"), Japanese Shinto-influenced Buddhism (e.g. Hotei, The Lucky Buddha), German and French invocatory magic (e.g. Albertus Magnus' Egyptian Secrets" and "The Black Pullet"), Catholic ritualism (e.g. devotionary candle-burning), Mediterranean folklore (e.g. belief in the evil eye), and alleged Romany (Gypsy) fortune telling, and European-style divination by playing cards. The cross-cultural nature of hoodoo and the "African" name almost guaranteed that the Seven African Powers image would be readily integrated into the hoodoo catalogue of efficacious articles. Despite Protestant Christian unfamiliarity with Catholic saints or Lucumi orishas, the central figure of Christ crucified conveyed a powerful and familiar message to most African-Americans and the word "AFRICAN" supplied a strong incentive for acceptance.

Thus, in the early 1980s the Seven African Powers name entered hoodoo as an all-purpose power-enhancing magical formula, considered to be equivalent to John the Conqueror in its presumed effects, and used in much the same manner -- with the added value of conveying African Cultural Nationalism or black pride, as well. At the same time, the Just Judge detail-image, due to its evocative name, became associated with, and began to be used as an equivalent to, the already extant hoodoo magical formula called Court Case.

Ann Cappelletti was cnceived w sex magick w her mother, a 20 yr old Sicilian Village girl lured to Abbey of Thelema w money from Crowley disciples in 1923 to have sex magick w Crowley. Ann's mother sailed to So Philadelphia after Ann was born in 1924 to live in The South Philadelphia Strega community.

Ann Cappelletti put the hoodoo curse/spell of john the conquerer root on her son, John, in utero to make him the family cash cow in 1952. John was born August 9, 1952. Whitney Houston was born August 9, 1963. I suspect Whitney was chosen to be sacrificed because of the date of her birth, 11 years (solar cycle) after John Cappelletti.

The religion of the West African Yoruba people was forced underground by centuries of slavery in the Americas. Several hybrid forms of worship, of which the best known is Santeria, were created by deliberate conflation of Yoruba spiritual entities with Catholic ones.
For those of you who don't know Desi Arnez' demonic hoodoo deity was Babaloo.
Babaluaye: Spirit of Disease and Sickness, also Provider of Money to the Poor
THE SEVEN AFRICAN POWERS - SIETE POTENCIAS
http://www.luckymojo.com/sevenafricanpowers.html

Last edited by 07august; 08-06-2012 at 02:59 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:49 PM   #776
07august

Default Gelitin is the name of the collective ART GROUP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunkahunka
Gelatin...there were no bodies found in the rubble.

The answer is there were no bodies,
there were no people trapped inside. The footage and pics depicting
otherwise are fake.
The name of the art group is not Gelitin B, it is only GELITIN or GELATIN.

The name of the STUNT Gelitin performed at WTC1 in spring 2000 was "THE B-THING." B-Roll is additional footage rolled into a news story. I think The B-Thing was recorded for B-Roll. I live in NYC and on 911 I never saw any of the jumper footage. The 1st time I ever saw any of the jumper video was on youtube. Even until today I have never seen any jumper footage on TV.

Gelitin scraped out a window on the 91st floor, erected a balcony & dropped dummies from the balcony which was recorded by a cameraman in a helicopter. It was the name of their stunt, not their name. The shots of people outside of windows is STAGED. Windows of highrises in NYC DO NOT OPEN. Highrises which were built before the law of not opening windows went into effect only open a few inches, if at all. It is a law to prevent jumping. Gelitin scraped out the sealing around the window to extract it with suction cups. It was a lengthy process.

stevenwarran has 5 blogspots running that document all of the information he has gathered from research on 911. He has listed 113 businesses listed in the WTC were noted by Dun & Bradstreet as not doing business from the WTC buildings. The placement of businesses determined to be involved in the 911 fraud started in 1997 after Princess Di was rituallistically sacrificed in 1997.

Information gathered by Core of Corruption & letsrollforums is flawed. Larry Silverstein, a kabbalist-zionist, was definitely involved in all aspects of 911 fraud including killing his ex brother-in-law, Mendick, with witchcraft. Vornado Properties won the bid on WTC lease. It overbid Silverstein $50 million. I think Vornado is bullied into stepping down from their bid for Silverstein to get the WTC bid. Mendidk did die of a heart attack. Witches stage heart attacks w hexes. Larry did not use his own money for the lease.. He got the money from Donald Rumsfeld, stolen from the Pentagon budget. Witches use money of their victims to burn, it makes the curse stronger.

There are witches who are murder witches. That is all they do kill people with heart attacks, car crashes. Every mafia group has a witch who works for their family.

All involved in the 911 mega ritual were occultists, witches: Bush, Cheney, Tenet, Bush sorcerer aunt--Ann Cappelletti, Bill Gates, Giuliani, Condi Rice, Schwarzenegger, Silverstein, Soros & Saddam Hussein, not dead, 33 dg mason, who knows the ancient Sumerian secrets of transmuting gold into monoatomic gold for DNA replenishing elixir and antigravity space travel. What the 911 perps plan to do with all the gold stolen from the WTC vaults.

Last edited by 07august; 08-06-2012 at 02:28 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:35 PM   #777
07august

Default The B-Thing was the name of the STUNT at WTC 1

http://www.Amazon.com: Gelatin: The B-Thing (9783883755076): Tex Rubinowitz: Books

Gelatin: The B-Thing [Hardcover]
Tex Rubinowitz (Author)

"Publication Date: February 15, 2002
At 6 o'clock one morning, Austrian art group gelatin suctioned out a window on one of the top floors of the World Trade Center, shunted out a narrow balcony constructed of smuggled building materials, and posed on it while a helicopter flew by and took their photographs. An unbelievable, completely illegal, and fully secret stunt when it was performed, "The B-Thing" is now unbearably surreal, weirdly prescient, and forever unrepeatable."

http://www.gelitin.net/mambo/index.php?set_albumName=album14&option=com_gallery_proj144&Itemid=91&include=view_album.php

Gelitin changed its name formally in 2005.

gelitin

Hase / Rabbit / Coniglio
Artesina, Piemont, Italy
2005 - 2025
soloshow

Rabbit drawing
copyright gelitin

Rabbit seen from the sky (one person sleeping on its belly)
copyright gelitin

Last edited by 07august; 08-06-2012 at 03:24 PM.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:04 PM   #778
07august

Default Gelitin: The B-Thing -- WTC stunt in spring 2000

Gelitin: The B-Thing was a stunt the Austrian group who were part of the World Views art students performed in spring 2000.

Silverstein & PANYNJ donated raw space for World Views art students to live and work in WTC twin towers primarily in WTC1, floors 91, 92, Lower Manhattan Cultural Council sponsored the students living in the WTC towers from 1997-2001.

Gelitin, part of World Views art students, living and working in WTC 1, 91st floor, Lower Manhattan Cultural Council program, 1999.

Last edited by 07august; 10-06-2012 at 12:30 AM.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:06 PM   #779
07august

Default When false flags don't fly

HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJgv39GtcJ0
TRANSCRIPT AND REFERENCES:
http://www.corbettreport.com/articles/20100419_false_flags.htm
James Corbett
The Corbett Report
19 April, 2010

Those who have studied history know that nothing invigorates and empowers an authoritarian regime more than a spectacular act of violence, some sudden and senseless loss of life that allows the autocrat to stand on the smoking rubble and identify himself as the hero. It is at moments like this that the public—still in shock from the horror of the tragedy that has just unfolded before them—can be led into the most ruthless despotism: despotism that now bears the mantle of "security."

Acts of terror and violence never benefit the average man or woman. They only ever benefit those in positions of power.

This is why Nero fiddled while Rome burned: it gave him a chance to throw the Christians to the lions and rebuild the capital of the Roman Empire in his own image.

This is why Hearst and the warmongers of the emerging American Empire were delighted by the destruction of the U.S.S. Maine in Havana Harbor: it gave them the excuse they needed in order to rouse the public into supporting the Spanish-American War.

This is why Israel attacked the U.S.S. Liberty in 1967 during the Six Day War, strafing and torpedoing it relentlessly for hours in a vain attempt to send it to the bottom: the Israelis believed that the loss of the Liberty could be blamed on Egypt and draw the Americans into war.

This is why there are hundreds of documented examples of governments staging attacks in order to blame them on their political enemies. In every civilization, in every culture, in every historical period, authoritarians have known that spectacular acts of violence help to further consolidate their own power and control. And sadly, throughout history there have been all too many willing to allow attacks to occur, to pretend that attacks have occurred or even to attack their own population in order to further their political agenda.

To think that such staged provocations and false flag attacks no longer occur would be as unrealistic as believing that human nature itself has changed, that powerful people no longer seek to increase their power, that influence is never used for deceit or manipulation, that lies are no longer told to satisfy greed or slake the thirst for control. It is to believe that our society is immuned from those things that we have seen in every other society in every other era. In short, it is a dangerous delusion.

The people are once again learning the power of this delusion. They are learning the extent to which they have been lied to. They are once again studying their history.

The Russians are learning how the FSB was caught planting bombs in Moscow in the 1990s during a terror scare that swept Putin into power and stirred the public into supporting the Second Chechen War. They are learning how their autocratic ex-President came to power campaigning on the graves of those his old FSB cronies had killed.

The Israelis are learning how Mossad has been caught time and again posing as the very Muslim terrorists they claim to be opposing. They are learning how Israel uses the specter of terror to further extend their blank cheque drawn on American funds to expand their police state at home and maintain their hardline stance, the world's sixth-largest nuclear superpower supposedly threatened by the possibility that one of their neighbours may one day obtain a single nuclear weapon.

The British are learning how their SAS officers were caught dressing up as Arabs in Iraq, driving around with trucks full of munitions, shooting at police to stir up ethnic tensions and insure that permanent bases could be built in the region. They are learning how Haroon Aswat, the supposed mastermind behind the 7/7 bombings, was working for British Intelligence.. They are learning how British military intelligence took part in IRA bombings.

The Indians are learning how the Mumbai attack was helped by an U.S. Agent who is cooperating with investigators so that he won't face questioning by foreign authorities.

The Canadians are learning how their own provincial police dressed up as protestors in 2007 and threatened violence against other police in order to force a crackdown on peaceful protests.

And the Americans are learning that there were multiple bombs found, dismantled and taken out of the Alfred P. Murrah building on April 19, 1995. They are learning that Timothy McVeigh had written a letter to his sister in which he claimed to be in the Special Forces for the U.S. Army. They are learning the bombing was being directed by FBI informants, just as the 1993 World Trade Center bombing was. They are learning about 9/11 and the Gulf of Tonkin and Operation Northwoods and their own Army Counterinsurgency Manuals that teach officers how to commit false flag attacks to blame on their enemies.

In short, the people are learning the truth.

And now we see the same build-up to a false flag event taking place that we saw in 1995. At that time the U.S. had a corporate media desperate to fling mud at anyone concerned by the actions of their government, and it had a government that was desperately unpopular in the face of growing dissatisfaction. Today we see the exact same factors at play.

If anything, the situation today is worse than it was in the run-up to the Oklahoma City Bombing, with media consolidation meaning that groups of concerned citizens like the Oath Keepers are being attacked by the controlled minions on both the left and the right. And now it is not just the militia that is being demonized by the establishment: it is veterans and gun owners, third party supporters and libertarians, anti-war protestors and human rights campaigners, people who are upset with the government giving trillions to the banks that have engineered our current financial crisis in the first place. In short, everyone is now a potential terrorist, according to the governmental and media agencies that deign to limit our range of acceptable opinion and control dissent.

Even the word 'terrorist' means something more than it did back in 1995, after the false flag anthrax attack allowed the passage of the Patriot Act, after the boogey of Al-CIAda gave the NSA the opportunity to announce that they were collecting everyone's emails and everyone's telephone calls, after the former Homeland Security Secretary came out and admitted that the Bush administration had made up terror threats in order to scare the people into supporting the government, now we know what the real definition of terrorism is. It is governments scaring their own populations into line.

But there is something else that's different now from what it was in 1995. The people are learning something else about terrorism: they are not terrorists for speaking out against their government. They are not terrorists for wanting the government to stop selling their children into servitude to pay bankers their bonuses. They are not terrorists for pointing out that the FBI and the CIA and Mossad and MI6 are behind every major terrorist event.

The people are not terrorists because they do not want to see more death. They do not want more destruction, the spilling of the blood of their fellow citizens is not in their interests. Death and destruction only ever serves the governmental and financial and industrial interests who always grow in power and wealth in the wake of every tragedy. Time and again, the people pay with their lives, and the governments and the banks and the war machine only grows and prospers.

The people do not want terrorism because it does not benefit them. It only benefits the existing power structure.

And this time, if there is another staged event to blame on the government's enemy of the day, the people will know who to blame.

Last edited by 07august; 10-06-2012 at 01:55 AM.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:26 PM   #780
07august

Default 911 was a false flag by Bush, Cheney et al

False Flag Attacks are not new to the U.S. Government & Military.
911 01 was another FALSE FLAG ATTACK by the U.S. Government on its Citizens.

1967 False Flag Attack USS Liberty by Israel

The Loss of Liberty - Covering up the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty

HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBD6Gm6VoDM&feature=player_embedded

False Flag attacks are not new in the United States. USS Maine was sunk to start the Spanish American War. USS Liberty was staged.

HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDObmmxeb3I
Published on Jun 1, 2012
Israeli attack on the USS Liberty [PLAYLIST]
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL421D6BD53BA7F496
http://gtr5.com/

James Morris, political analyst and commentator confronts John McCain about the USS Liberty Cover-up on Memorial Day.
Wake Up America! Your Government is Hijacked by Zionism
Paul Findley speaking on 45th anniversary of Israel’s deliberate attack on the USS Liberty

June 9th, 2012 | Author: Patriot
Former Republican Congressman Paul Findley spoke the following words yesterday on the 45th anniversary of Israel’s deliberate attack on the USS Liberty:

June 8, 1967 is a day that will live in infamy. I am here to explain why. I state facts. I use plain language.

On that the day, the state of Israel, publicly posing as a close friend of the United States, almost succeeded in a deadly scheme to destroy a U.S. Navy ship and all sailors aboard, then blame the crime on an Arab government. Why? To stir American fury against all Arabs and bind America tightly in a permanent military alliance with Israel.

Listen to "Your Voice Counts" with USS Liberty survivor Phil Tourney
Saturdays at 7PM EST on RBN
http://republicbroadcasting.org
http://zioncrimefactory.com/
http://www.prothink.org/
http://911missinglinks.com
http://www.prothink.tv/
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/
http://www.truthisahatecrime.blogspot.com/
http://incogman.net/
http://thezog.wordpress.com/
http://theforbiddentruth.net

John McCain Confronted About USS Liberty Cover-up Memorial Day 2012
about father's coverup of Israel's attack on Survivors Expose Israeli Murder and Terrorism
Never Forget the Crew Murdered by Israel

911 was a false flag staged event. It was a mega ritual planned 30 yrs before, staged at the WTC stargate to expose Isis, usher in the ANTICHRIST & summon demonic power. Witches/actors were hired to gather in downtown Manhattan to chant for demonic power & be witnesses for the prearranged staged TV interviews.

The Satanic Ritual began w Bush in the FL classroom with the teacher (witch) who is directing the ritual with her wand with children chanting. The Pet Goat was read to summon Bush's grandfather Aleister Crowley (one of his many symbols). NO ONE DIED in the Towers. The towers were gutted & prepped for demolition on 911. There were no planes--they were just part of the MASSIVE INSURANCE FRAUD SETUP. It was not until 2009 that it was discovered that all the ALLEGED VICTIMS were computer generated from a program which morphs parts from real people. It was also in 2009 that knowledge of Lower Manhattan Cultural Council World Views art students living & working at the tops of the Twin towers became public knowledge. The towers were hollow, gutted & prepped for demolition on 911 01. 911 is the Egyptian occultist New Years.

3000 were missing from the 911 01 Social Security Master Death list.
http://www.dailyrepublic.com/usworld/why-are-3000-victims-of-911-missing-from-social-security-death-list/
But since an average of 6,200 Americans die every day, there should have been more than 9,000 deaths recorded for Sept. 11, 2001.

Conspicuous by their absence in the federal file are many prominent victims of the attacks, including New York City Fire Chief Peter Ganci Jr., Fire Department Chaplain Mychal Judge [Rev. Judge is listed as the 1st victim on 911, yet he does not appear on the 911 master death list. Very conspicuous.] and businessmen Daniel Lewin, founder of Akamai Technologies, and Thomas Burnett Jr. chief operating officer of Thoratec Corp.

According to the Social Security Master Death list on 405 people in New York State were listed as having died on 911 01.
911Closeup.com Gerard Holgren's research on 911 planes, 11 & 77 did not fly on 911 01. 175 and 93 were not deregistered until 2005. Those involved in the 911 HOAX are guilty of TREASON, punishable by DEATH.

No people were in the towers, they were gutted & prepped for demolition on 911 by Bush cousins and grandsons of Aleister Crowley Antichrists John/Mike Cappelletti demolition company. This video gives the particulars of the numeric masonic rituals executed on 911 for demonic power.
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGeU_KDU_J4&feature=player_detailpage

11 master occultists, masons, kabbalists-zionists and witches were each in his her assigned places on 911 by Strategic Communication Laboratories, London; Bush, Cheney, Tenet, Bush's sorcerer aunt Ann Cappelletti, Bill Gates, Giuliani, Condi Rice, Schwarzenegger, Silverstein, Soros & Saddam Hussein, not dead, pal of GHWB, 33 degree mason who knows the ancient Sumerian secrets of transmuting gold into monoatomic gold for antigravity space travel & DNA replenishing elixir. The gold stolen from the WTC vaults by Giuliani will be used by the 911 perps for immortality & space travel. 911 was a planned mega ritual for which demolitions of the WTC twin towers were to a ritual to expose Isis. The towers were gutted & prepped for demolition by Bush cousins & Aleister Crowley grandsons, John/Mike Cappelletti's demolition company.

Ann Cappelletti & Barbara Bush are illegitimate witch daughters of Aleister Crowley (conceived to be the antichrist in 1923 & 1924 w sex magick w their mothers at Abbey of Thelema & in Paris, respectively). Ann & Barb got together in 1970s to use Ann's sorcery to get the Bushes into the WH and set about pulling off the masonic plan to usher in the Antichrist.

Last edited by 07august; 10-06-2012 at 03:05 AM.