Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 21-04-2012, 07:30 PM   #1
gremlin

Default Kissing protest at AtheistConvention

http://www.samesame.com.au/news/loca...Convention.htm

An international meeting of Atheist minds in Melbourne at the weekend featured a dramatic scuffle when a kissing gay couple were jeered by protesting Islamic fundamentalists outside the city’s Convention Exhibition Centre.

Gregory Storer and his partner Michael Barnett attended the Global Atheist Convention, which included a range of Atheist speakers from around the globe, including Richard Dawkins and Sex Party founder Fiona Patten.

Storer tells Same Same that during a lunch break a small group of banner-waving Islamic fundamentalists appeared, telling the conference-goers that they were wrong, and that “Atheism is a cancer.”

“The crowd responded with jeers and chants, surrounded the Muslims and engaged in an exchange of ideas,” Storer sums up. “Security guards circled them creating a small barrier between the two groups. One woman threw herself against the protesters and was jostled away.”

This is just hilarious. Every opinion in one place.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 07:59 PM   #2
nocternald

If only the atheists would see how one eyed their viewpoint is.

If only Muslims could see the metaphors in the Qu'ran are more important hat the actual text and literal meaning.
Old 21-04-2012, 08:05 PM   #3
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocternald View Post

If only Muslims could see the metaphors in the Qu'ran are more important hat the actual text and literal meaning.
I don't see any atheists protesting outside churches and mosques...do you?
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 08:10 PM   #4
nocternald

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
nah, they are busy trolling agnostic people on youtube or interrupting their protests like seen above
Old 21-04-2012, 08:12 PM   #5
andyh
Banned

Quote:
nah, they are busy trolling agnostic people on youtube or interrupting their protests like seen above
The religious peoples protests outside a meeting of atheists yep...kinda predictable given that the atheists were there to begin with.

Sheesh the brain hurts sooo much :/
Old 21-04-2012, 08:27 PM   #6
nocternald

Quote:
The religious peoples protests outside a meeting of atheists yep...kinda predictable given that the atheists were there to begin with.

Sheesh the brain hurts sooo much :/
:|

you do know i wasn't defending Muslims, i was just saying the flaws on both sides?
Old 21-04-2012, 08:33 PM   #7
andyh
Banned

Quote:
:|

you do know i wasn't defending Muslims, i was just saying the flaws on both sides?
You mean like how muslims turn up to gripe about how lack of religion causes gay people?

You need only look at the 'habibis' holding hands in Riyadh to see how stupid that idea is too.

Or how catholic priests turn up to give a lecture about donating money to the church and accidentally show gay pr0n instead? lol
Old 21-04-2012, 09:00 PM   #8
nocternald

Quote:
You mean like how muslims turn up to gripe about how lack of religion causes gay people?

You need only look at the 'habibis' holding hands in Riyadh to see how stupid that idea is too.

Or how catholic priests turn up to give a lecture about donating money to the church and accidentally show gay pr0n instead? lol
As how prominent atheists are usually upper middle class Europeans, many of them totally out of touch with the rest of the world, and their lives reside only around their small town or city money and fancy dinner parties? Their theories again reside on western, capitalist lifestyle and fit into their lives and if anything dosen't fit, they just say 'we don't know, we will never be smart enough to understand'. Or just ridicule it altogether.

Hundreds of starving kids in Kenya, living on top of a rubbish heap, sniffing glue all day with no hope. I see evolution theory and atheists takes these people into account I see they don't question how on earth they got their in the first place.

Maybe black leaders by their race are inherently stupid? and us Europeans need to help them all out barbecue they cant help themselves. I mean survival of the fittest, black nations by world perception are doing badly, maybe they where just born stupid? How else did they get there?

Ever wondered by So many Africans, Indianans and Latinos go to church and shun atheism?

We all know religions problems, but atheism is just as bad if not worse! It just gives license for the world to continue as fucked up as it is. Oh but then again according to atheists we are just smart monkeys, we are all just here to get whatever we can until we die, our lives are pointless and we are all here just to beat everyone else to get to the top.

Atheism and Theism are just as flawed as each over.

Last edited by nocternald; 21-04-2012 at 09:01 PM.
nocternald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 09:06 PM   #9
andyh
Banned

Quote:
As how prominent atheists are usually upper middle class Europeans, many of them totally out of touch with the rest of the world, and their lives reside only around their small town or city money and fancy dinner parties? Their theories again reside on western, capitalist lifestyle and fit into their lives and if anything dosen't fit, they just say 'we don't know, we will never be smart enough to understand'. Or just ridicule it altogether.

Hundreds of starving kids in Kenya, living on top of a rubbish heap, sniffing glue all day with no hope. I see evolution theory and atheists takes these people into account I see they don't question how on earth they got their in the first place.

Maybe black leaders by their race are inherently stupid? and us Europeans need to help them all out barbecue they cant help themselves. I mean survival of the fittest, black nations by world perception are doing badly, maybe they where just born stupid? How else did they get there?

Ever wondered by So many Africans, Indianans and Latinos go to church and shun atheism?

We all know religions problems, but atheism is just as bad if not worse! It just gives license for the world to continue as fucked up as it is. Oh but then again according to atheists we are just smart monkeys, we are all just here to get whatever we can until we die, our lives are pointless and we are all here just to beat everyone else to get to the top.

Atheism and Theism are just as flawed as each over.
So how did black people get dragged into this again?
And why is it only atheists have fancy dinner parties?
And how does 'atheists give license for the world to continue as it is' when religion had originally dominated for so long and things well...err...continued as they were??!!

If you want to know why the worlds messed up, you need only look at the average world IQ and some of the hilarious statements made on this forum.

Last edited by andyh; 21-04-2012 at 09:07 PM.
Old 21-04-2012, 09:20 PM   #10
nocternald

Quote:
So how did black people get dragged into this again?
Because atheists tend to be so arrogant, that their 'lack of belief' in anything spiritual or any God gives them leverage over any argument, it's all fairy stories, they just resort back to cynicism and belittlement of things they don't understand.

They do on question themselves at all. I dragged black people into this because i wanted you to see just how one eyed their atheist viewpoints are? If Darwin is correct like all atheists believe, they why is every black nation or black minority in a developed nation doing so badly according to the worlds perception? Why so many dying in Africa? Too many people, not enough food?

Maybe they are just too stupid to look after themselves? Remember, survival of the fittest? Black people are not fit? Look at the metaphor here, how many other arguments can i bring up to show how one eyed and idealistic for Europeans, Atheism truly is!

Very easy to sit back in your big house in rural England and preach atheism, try preaching it to a homeless person in India working all day to earn a sandwich. Survival of the fittest?

Quote:
And why is it only atheists have fancy dinner parties?
Again, the mentality 'm talking about, this is what these people aspire for, political correctness and any narcissistic affluent pleasure. They don't care about poor people dying, that dosen't factor into their theory. Atheism is about giving reason to Marxism. Lust for material crap.

Quote:
And how does atheist give license for the world to continue as it is when religion had originally dominated for so long and things well...err...continued as they were??!!
Because i am not religious and I'm not defending religion, I'm not saying be christian, be Muslim, be atheist. I'm saying think freely!

they both control people.

Theism is conscious control.

Atheism is Subconscious sophisticated control.

Quote:
If you want to know why the worlds messed up, you need only look at the average world IQ and some of the hilarious statements made on this forum
Old 21-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #11
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Because atheists tend to be so arrogant, that their 'lack of belief' in anything spiritual or any God gives them leverage over any argument, it's all fairy stories, they just resort back to cynicism and belittlement of things they don't understand.

They do on question themselves at all. I dragged black people into this because i wanted you to see just how one eyed their atheist viewpoints are? If Darwin is correct like all atheists believe, they why is every black nation or black minority in a developed nation doing so badly according to the worlds perception? Why so many dying in Africa? Too many people, not enough food?
Not all atheists think that Darwin is correct...that kind of makes a mess of things doesn't it?
They might believe for example that aliens meddled with DNA to produce humans in the past, it actually has some credibility...well more than blind chance or some 'God' character who just decided to make everything in 7 days.

Quote:
Maybe they are just too stupid to look after themselves? Remember, survival of the fittest? Black people are not fit? Look at the metaphor here, how many other arguments can i bring up to show how one eyed and idealistic for Europeans, Atheism truly is!
Darwin is NOT about survival of the 'fittest'. He was all about survival of the most ADAPTABLE of species.

Quote:
Very easy to sit back in your big house in rural England and preach atheism, try preaching it to a homeless person in India working all day to earn a sandwich. Survival of the fittest?
Preaching? Religious people do that aye.

Quote:
Again, the mentality 'm talking about, this is what these people aspire for, political correctness and any narcissistic affluent pleasure. They don't care about poor people dying, that dosen't factor into their theory. Atheism is about giving reason to Marxism. Lust for material crap.
And religious people don't covet their cars and houses and all that right?

Quote:
Because i am not religious and I'm not defending religion, I'm not saying be christian, be Muslim, be atheist. I'm saying think freely!
I don't think you're saying anything at all tbh...
Old 21-04-2012, 09:54 PM   #12
noobcybot
Inactive

Quote:

Here here. Interesting turn of phrase....."one eyed".
noobcybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 10:17 PM   #13
nocternald

Quote:
Not all atheists think that Darwin is correct...that kind of makes a mess of things doesn't it?

They might believe for example that aliens meddled with DNA to produce humans in the past, it actually has some credibility...well more than blind chance or some 'God' character who just decided to make everything in 7 days.
Well if you have noticed, i said I', not religious too, and i am also technically an atheist, why I'm so cynical of atheism is because of the amount of mainstream science is god, head in the sand atheists who I'm constantly arguing with on youtube.

The people, no matter how much you scream at them the truth at the world is not like you have been told, they still regurgitate the same tired old argument back.

I do not believe in god, but i do not consider myself an atheist like in what represented by this , Darwin is god we are all smart monkeys stereotype

Quote:
Darwin is NOT about survival of the 'fittest'. He was all about survival of the most ADAPTABLE of species.
Which again, these stereotypes will even think different races are same as like different species. Now you see why places like Stormfront are active? Mainstream, asleep people who are atheist! This is the atheistic stereotype.

Quote:
Preaching? Religious people do that aye.

And religious people don't covet their cars and houses and all that right?

I don't think you're saying anything at all tbh...
What you can understand now before we continue this misunderstand is that we both see the term atheist differently.

We can share the same premise (UFO, Sumerians tampered with our DNA to create humans) and believe in what we have seen in alternative media but where as you see it as atheism, i see myself as a spiritual realist.

Good chatting to you
Old 21-04-2012, 10:26 PM   #14
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Well if you have noticed, i said I', not religious too, and i am also technically an atheist, why I'm so cynical of atheism is because of the amount of mainstream science is god, head in the sand atheists who I'm constantly arguing with on youtube.

The people, no matter how much you scream at them the truth at the world is not like you have been told, they still regurgitate the same tired old argument back.

I do not believe in god, but i do not consider myself an atheist like in what represented by this , Darwin is god we are all smart monkeys stereotype

Which again, these stereotypes will even think different races are same as like different species. Now you see why places like Stormfront are active? Mainstream, asleep people who are atheist! This is the atheistic stereotype.

What you can understand now before we continue this misunderstand is that we both see the term atheist differently.

We can share the same premise (UFO, Sumerians tampered with our DNA to create humans) and believe in what we have seen in alternative media but where as you see it as atheism, i see myself as a spiritual realist.

Good chatting to you
Only on the DI forum can you see someone start off using several stereotypes and then watch them say that stereotyping is bad (and in the end say nothing of any relevance at all) in a thread that is about idiots protesting at an atheists convention.
Old 21-04-2012, 11:27 PM   #15
nocternald

Quote:
Only on the DI forum can you see someone start off using several stereotypes and then watch them say that stereotyping is bad (and in the end say nothing of any relevance at all) in a thread that is about idiots protesting at an atheists convention.
Your Query lead to me presenting an argument which had little to do with the topic?

You started getting really defensive for no reason,even if you see my argument was against closed minded atheists, not open minded, i look at alternate media 'atheists' like you.

Stereotypes are horrible, but to strong for us to ignore them.
Old 21-04-2012, 11:32 PM   #16
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Your Query lead to me presenting an argument which had little to do with the topic?
'I don't see any atheists protesting outside churches and mosques...do you?'
^That little pearler eh?

The defensiveness was yourself from then onwards lol

Quote:
Stereotypes are horrible, but to strong for us to ignore them.
Not really, I just ignore them!
Old 21-04-2012, 11:43 PM   #17
nocternald

Quote:
'I don't see any atheists protesting outside churches and mosques...do you?'

Whats up? You ok.

You seem to jump at people a lot here.

hmmm, try and be a bit more positive. Your getting all pent up.

Just arguing for the sake of arguing.

Quote:
Not really, I just ignore them!
easy to say that when it suits you.

much harder to follow. Similar to your stereotypical assumption everyone on David Icke forum is in your perception 'crazy'.
Old 21-04-2012, 11:51 PM   #18
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Whats up? You ok.

lol well I'm just saying you don't see atheists bursting into mosques to protest at stoning women to death for being raped do you?

Quote:

much harder to follow. Similar to your stereotypical assumption everyone on David Icke forum is in your perception 'crazy'.
Everyone is crazy to a certain extent, you have to be to get by in society.
Not everyone is completely bananas on this forum but there's quite a few!
Old 22-04-2012, 12:08 AM   #19
gremlin

Quote:
Whats up? You ok.

Oi I like him like this. Don't go changing

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 12:23 AM   #20
noobcybot
Inactive

Quote:
They are still a set of dicks though. Being confrontational for no reason. Putting posters on buses and generally thinking they are the peak of wisdom when they clearl know jack shit about religion or spirituality.

I mean who would bother going to such a covention? What do they get up to?

"There is no God"
"I agree"
(pat each other on the back)
"All Holy texts were written by backwards cave dwellers who were afraid of the dark."
"Indeed"
"Oh look, some Muslims, this should get their goat LOL"
(begin to kiss like the world is ending).
noobcybot is offline   Reply With Quote