Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 06-12-2011, 10:23 PM   #41
sevenseas
Banned

Here is the smoking evidence.

In this video you can see Vatican's priests using LUCIFER telescope. They admit they own LUCIFER.

Watch all the video, the LUCIFER part begins at 3 minutes 46 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=_GCEl1-9LCw

Last edited by sevenseas; 06-12-2011 at 10:29 PM.
sevenseas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:32 PM   #42
octopus

Thumbs down Wikipedia edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofthegrail View Post
Oh no, hold on. I got that from Wiki and a glance at the history shows that the line saying "Vatican Observatory Research Group" was added today at 22:44.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...ldid=461124006
Do I detect a serious case of deceitful and disingenuous prickdome going on here.....

MODS:

Could I ask you to check the ISP addresses of posters here please, as the one who made the Wiki edit was 186.87.58.77
That's correct: I still have my wikipedia tab open without refreshing it and there is no mention of the Vatican:
Quote:
Italy (25%)
Istituto Nazionale di Astrofisica
Osservatorio Astrofisico di Arcetri - Florence
Osservatorio Astronomico di Bologna - Bologna
Osservatorio Astronomico di Roma - Rome
Osservatorio Astronomico di Padova - Padua
Osservatorio Astronomico di Brera - Milan

Germany (25%)
Max-Planck-Institut für Astronomie - Heidelberg
I do like a lively discussion but I don't like cheating!
The Methods of Shills/Cointelpro
octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:37 PM   #43
sevenseas
Banned

Well princess, now that you have seen the video where the Vatican admits that THEY OWN LUCIFER.

Please honor us with your presence and comments.

Last edited by krakhead; 07-12-2011 at 04:59 PM.
sevenseas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:15 AM   #44
octopus

I just thought I would give this thread a bump, so that others can see what shenanigans went on there.

The Methods of Shills/Cointelpro
octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:31 AM   #45
mistergreen

interesting thread....... telescope named LUCIFER and used by vatican to watch the skys
mistergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:27 PM   #46
ronisron
Inactive

The Pope has long been an admirer of Black Sabbath with Ronnie James Dio, not Ozzy.

Get it? Lucifer is the name of the entity that rules this dimension. It's very simple. All the rest is just window dressing and belief systems for us to bat around while the big players bow to who they know is in charge.

They only pull from the negative. If the only people responsibly communicating with the light bringer are the psychopaths who run the show, how would it ever know of anything else? We are all taught to believe Lucifer is evil, and that's what it gets from us. We don't like it, and we're taught not to.....

We need to get right in so many ways.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:50 PM   #47
merla
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenseas View Post
Well princess, now that you have seen the video where the Vatican admits that THEY OWN LUCIFER.

Please honor us with your presence and comments.
You know, calling knight of the grail princess makes no sense, what with there being two people in their picture, true one of them is a princess/queen but seen as the other is a knight, it's pretty clear why they use it.

If your theory is so strong you don't need to be so confrontational or rude or homophobic.
merla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:28 PM   #48
atlantabizgal

Quote:
Here is a list of the Consortium who own the LBT project.

Partners in the LBT project

Arizona (25%)
The University of Arizona - Tucson
Arizona State University - Tempe
Northern Arizona University -Flagstaff

Italy (25%)
Istituto Nazionale di Astrofisica
Osservatorio Astrofisico di Arcetri - Florence
Osservatorio Astronomico di Bologna - Bologna
Osservatorio Astronomico di Roma - Rome
Osservatorio Astronomico di Padova - Padua
Osservatorio Astronomico di Brera - Milan
The Vatican Observatory Research Group

Germany (25%)
Max-Planck-Institut für Astronomie - Heidelberg
Landessternwarte - Heidelberg
Leibniz-Institut für Astrophysik Potsdam - Potsdam
Max-Planck-Institut für Extraterrestrische Physik - Munich
Max-Planck-Institut für Radioastronomie - Bonn

Research Corporation (12.5%)
The Ohio State University
University of Notre Dame
University of Minnesota
University of Virginia
The Ohio State University (12.5%)

As you can see, the Vatican Obs Research Group is a small part of the Italian contingent (who together own 25% of the LBT.

The LUCIFER project is just one project being run by this consortium.

Some current or planned LBT telescope instruments:

LBC - optical and near ultraviolet wide field prime focus cameras. One is optimized for the blue part of the optical spectrum and one for the red.
PEPSI - A high resolution and very high resolution optical spectrograph and imaging polarimeter at the combined focus.
MODS - two optical multi object and longslit spectrographs plus imagers. Capable of running in single mirror or binocular mode.
LUCIFER - two multi-object and longslit infrared spectrographs plus imagers. The imager has 2 cameras and can observe at both seeing limited and diffaction limited with adaptive optics.
LINC/Nirvana - wide-field interferometric imaging with adaptive optics at the combined focus.
LBTI/LMIRCAM - 2.9 to 5.2 micron fizeau imaging and medium resolution grism spectroscopy at the combined focus.
LBTI/NOMIC - N band nulling imager for the study of protoplanetary and debris disks at the combined focus.
FLAO - first light adaptive optics to correct atmospheric distortion
ARGOS - multiple laser guide star unit capable of supporting ground layer or multi conjugate adaptive optics

So to claim that this is somehow a Vatican telescope is utter nonsense. It is a telescope (amongst several) that is run by a consortia of whom the vatican is a very small part.

The OP is woefully misleading in this matter.
Good information. Do you know who named it?

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 06:03 AM   #49
btrayd

I have not read all the posts. I just remembered what I read on astronomy.com about it in 2010. It is kind of old news.
http://www.astronomy.com/en/sitecore...ng%20born.aspx

As to the "consortium" who are financing this, I would be mildly surprised if the U of A or any of the other observatories did not use grants from the Vatican. A name does not tell you who is bankrolling something.

However, the naming of the equipment was not done by the Vatican.

http://www.laboratoryequipment.com/s...?q=lucifer&f=0
btrayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 06:29 AM   #50
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantabizgal View Post
Good information. Do you know who named it?
See this.

The vatican connection was added to the wiki page just as we were discussing it on here. It is in no way reliable and is instead evidence that someone was being deceitful in this discussion.
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 03:30 PM   #51
lens

Quote:
See this.

The vatican connection was added to the wiki page just as we were discussing it on here. It is in no way reliable and is instead evidence that someone was being deceitful in this discussion.
Or it could be a coincidence. I don't know.

5 b7 b2 4
lens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:28 PM   #52
rapunzel

Quote:
Here is the smoking evidence.

In this video you can see Vatican's priests using LUCIFER telescope. They admit they own LUCIFER.

Watch all the video, the LUCIFER part begins at 3 minutes 46 seconds.

The video says "a German consortium has developed a new infra red camera and spectrograph for the LBT and dubbed it 'Lucifer'".

5:29 on the video.

Some people just love to spread lies and disinformation and seem to think that the more it is copied and spread through the internet, the more validity it gains. As always, when the facts are obtained, the lie falls apart.

By the way, I have no interest in protecting the Catholic Church but the truth is precious.

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:00 PM   #53
infinite tea
Inactive

Quote:
http://thirdsecret.org/content.php?1...lesope-LUCIFER

Vatican's Lucifer

The Vatican, the Jesuits and the University of Arizona, unveiled a new telescope centered upon Apache sacred ground, on Mount Graham, in Arizona. I’ve been to Indian sacred grounds and experienced a few situations to influence my belief. I’ve also talked to many who could share stories of the ancient laws which spiritually govern holy areas. Many people have not paid much attention to the ancient laws.

Placing unauthorized or unwelcomed ”whatever” on Indian sacred ground, like this telescope, or even taking any sort of sacred symbols, down to the rocks and dirt, without permission or a blessing to do so, could be a nightmare, a real life story for a Dan Brown novel and may add to the growing issues facing the Catholic Church. The church may not believe in this ancient law but it’s as old as the moon. There’s also so much history on this subject matter and individual experiences, if one does research. People can begin asking the Hawaiians as they have sacred areas on their land and there are thousands of karmic stories available.

I’m curious, why would the Vatican name the telescope Lucifer? To name it Lucifer and then place it on sacred Apache Indian ground? Yikes! And why is the Vatican interested and want to invest in something like this? Is it about the warning from the New Testament, book of Revelation and the end times? Would the Wormwood star be involved?

When reading…”And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10,11-King James Bible) I was interested in the Wormwood star. Interestingly, there’s a documentary about Chernobyl nuclear disaster and the prophecy. Could there be more to this story?

When I also read, “Jesuit Father George Coyne, director of the Vatican Observatory, indicated he could not find an authentic Apache who thought the mountain was sacred. Father Coyne stated that to convince him that he needed to see evidence of shrines and that he would not accept Apache oral history or statements by Apache-speaking Euro-Americans anthropologists.” I’m taking deep breaths as I finished reading this statement. Oh my..All I can say, dear Father, pray, pray and pray…

Stay tuned…

Lucifer

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/22407

http://www.grandinite.com/2010/04/va...che-holy-land/

http://asacredmemory.com/blog/?p=220

The Vatican really needed to name their telescope ''LUCIFER'', no matter that the acronym is LBTNIUWCIFUFER

Lucifer's manual.
http://abell.as.arizona.edu/~lbtsci/...FER_UM_1.1.pdf

Information about Vatican's Lucifer.
http://abell.as.arizona.edu/~lbtsci/...R/lucifer.html

http://www.astro.rub.de/LuciferHome/
cunts
infinite tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 02:18 AM   #54
leon11

the Vatican, the university of Arizona, and the Mount Graham observatory, are always mentioned in the same paragraph. They are all connected and partners in crime.
Not sure why so many people are so motivated to dismiss the connection.

Much of the world's astronomy data goes through the vatican.

and this Lucifer link is something that they probably wouldnt want to make tooo obvious seen as the christians are sensitive

can anyone see the resemblance btw?

I see that 2 / 3 pattern elsewhere too.

Also resembles the pillars, towers....masonic....
leon11 is offline   Reply With Quote