Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 07-10-2011, 06:24 AM   #12261
atlantabizgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostworld View Post
This thread is not complete without Angelina Jolie here.
One of the most Stepforded of them all!

Angelina is also most certainly replaced
http://doppels.proboards99.com/index...play&thread=51

I remember that she used to say in interviews that she never wanted a family life & children...
I also think that she has dramatically changed her taste in men. Brad would normally be too much of a "pretty boy" for her.

Before

and after

Yeah, it's hard to believe that's the same person. If it is she sure had an amazing surgeon. The new face of Angelina is just perfect in every way. I could believe she was replaced.

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:18 PM   #12262
klc_infowarrior

latest vanity fair:

Courtney Love on Her Marriage and an Alleged $250 Million Fraud
http://www.vanityfair.com/online/dai...us--i-d-fuckin

what I found really interesting was that Jason Bell made a short film of this peice called >>> Courtney Love in Wonderland.

check it out http://www.vanityfair.com/video/2011/10/1200366901001
klc_infowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:05 PM   #12263
klc_infowarrior

NOTE:

I was checking out the thread called "The List" (in this forum). there's 2 videos in there about androids in america where he touches upon the subject of the stepford wives movie...he also mentions something about face-off movies and the reality of actual face transplants.

this got me thinking...perhaps that's why the celebs (we post in here) look all freaky with their obscene plastic surgery.... maybe it's FACE TRANSPLANTS

food for thought.

Last edited by klc_infowarrior; 07-10-2011 at 04:06 PM.
Old 07-10-2011, 06:31 PM   #12264
greydove

Quote:
Originally Posted by klc_infowarrior View Post
NOTE:

I was checking out the thread called "The List" (in this forum). there's 2 videos in there about androids in america where he touches upon the subject of the stepford wives movie...he also mentions something about face-off movies and the reality of actual face transplants.

this got me thinking...perhaps that's why the celebs (we post in here) look all freaky with their obscene plastic surgery.... maybe it's FACE TRANSPLANTS

food for thought.
link?
greydove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:55 PM   #12265
klc_infowarrior

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=186071

the videos are in there

Last edited by klc_infowarrior; 07-10-2011 at 06:55 PM.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:49 AM   #12266
tebby

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara tsunami View Post
Powerful and true.
thanks. I recently made it digital.

"This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear."
tebby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:31 PM   #12267
mistyblue

Default and Keanu Reeves..

"People have noticed that Keanu Reeves always appears young, as if he never ages, but they are thinking of him completely wrong. He isn’t appearing young, he is young. Thus our very own Keanu Reeves is immortal.

Pretty weird no ? But wait there is more... Look at the picture below"

There is a pretty obvious resemblance no ? Well the man in the picture above is Paul Mounet, an he was a French actor who died in 1922. The mistery surrounding hes death is the fact that no body was found... The resemblance of Keanu Reeves and Paul Mounet are very disturbing...

Keanu Reeves was born in Beirut, Lebanon. Beirut throughout history has had strong ties to Europe, and more than any other France. The very same country Paul Mounet was from. In 1920, only two years before the death of Paul Mounet, the ottoman Empire dissolved after the first world war leaving all of Beirut under French Control. Could it be possible that Keanu Reeves is actually Paul Mounet and moved from Lebanon to the United States to continue his work under another name ?
And how did he lived for so long without aging? Is he a vampire ? "

Found here http://abnormalstuff.blogspot.com/20...oesnt-age.html
mistyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 01:32 PM   #12268
warwick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistyblue View Post
"People have noticed that Keanu Reeves always appears young, as if he never ages, but they are thinking of him completely wrong. He isn’t appearing young, he is young. Thus our very own Keanu Reeves is immortal.

There is a pretty obvious resemblance no ? Well the man in the picture above is Paul Mounet, an he was a French actor who died in 1922. The mistery surrounding hes death is the fact that no body was found... The resemblance of Keanu Reeves and Paul Mounet are very disturbing...

Keanu Reeves was born in Beirut, Lebanon. Beirut throughout history has had strong ties to Europe, and more than any other France. The very same country Paul Mounet was from. In 1920, only two years before the death of Paul Mounet, the ottoman Empire dissolved after the first world war leaving all of Beirut under French Control. Could it be possible that Keanu Reeves is actually Paul Mounet and moved from Lebanon to the United States to continue his work under another name ?

Woah!
Maybe he met the immortal count st germain?
http://paranormal.about.com/od/human...nt-germain.htm
Old 08-10-2011, 01:35 PM   #12269
warwick

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantabizgal View Post
Yeah, it's hard to believe that's the same person. If it is she sure had an amazing surgeon. The new face of Angelina is just perfect in every way. I could believe she was replaced.
I'd say she used to look much more perfect.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:29 PM   #12270
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistyblue View Post

Mind blowing stuff when you stop to think about it. Great post! Like Warwick mentioned, St. Germain does come to mind here. I strongly suspect that certain people in the world still have exclusive access to the famed Aqua Vitae 'elixir of life' that so many alchemists of the past wrote about with so much conviction. Nothing surprises me anymore

Last edited by pound; 08-10-2011 at 09:30 PM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:21 AM   #12271
mistyblue

Default Sanpaku Hollywood..it isn't just the ladies

Some of the hottest actors in Hollywood...

Misty
mistyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:38 AM   #12272
atlantabizgal

Quote:
Thanks Mushroombot and welcome!

We are talking a lot of celebrity replacements here:

Paul is dead
http://only1rad.proboards62.com/

Doppelganger and Identity Research Society
http://doppels.proboards99.com/

Please come and visit if you're interested in this topic!

I will very soon open a thread here on Icke too, only about the replacements.
Will post a link to it here when it's up and running

The Illuminati uses four types of replacements: actual clones, synthetic people, organic robotoids and doubles (look alikes) - see previous post on this thread.

The mind control in the music- and entertainment industry is the big thing I think, but the replacement agenda in it all seems to be much bigger than we first thought!
It was first brought to attention in the 60's, with Paul McCartney - replaced by a double.
Here are some great links on that subject: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30205
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8100
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30378

Using clones as replacements would cetainly explain why some stars seem so soul-less, plastic and empty. More examples on this coming up!

Oh, and btw - that pic on Nicole should not be doctored to my knowledge. It's from the Tony Awards and I have some more pics from the same event. Will post asap. This is by far the worst though, but she looks plastic in the others too
Not sure which side of the fence I'm on here with this issue but I agree, some of these people couldn't possibly be the original.

But...do clones or replacements realize what they are? What do they do with the originals?

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
Old 09-10-2011, 03:47 AM   #12273
atlantabizgal

Quote:
Somebody mentioned Disney, & Britney was in the Mickey Mouse Club.
http://britneyspearssite.info/

Is it just my browser, or did they split her head on that graphic?

Oh, they split her head alright. Split head = split personality.

Very good observation Faulcon!
Splitting the photograph is an image marketing technique. It gives the head or body a more elongated look which is considered more attractive.

Old 09-10-2011, 04:27 AM   #12274
klc_infowarrior

Beyonce's got a new video out called Countdown ....here's a screenshot

and they show off their collection of beyonce clones

Last edited by klc_infowarrior; 09-10-2011 at 04:32 AM.
Old 10-10-2011, 10:58 AM   #12275
goldfox
Banned

Most of you really miss the hole point. This is not a believe-system. This is not a conspiracy theory. All this information comes from insiders who are directors of films or friends from actors and a lot people see anyway that celebrities look totally artificial since around 2000 and the facial geometry is not even the same and a facial geometry of the bone can´t change in 2 or 3 months just like that. Some celebrities got now bigger heads than months before. The synthetics just live 2 or 3 weeks so the elite needs to produce a lot versions of one and the same celebrity. If you do a bit math you see that 2 x 2 weeks are 1 month so the elite needs to produce monthly 2 Angelina Jolies and this you multiply with 12 to get one year so you got 24 different Angelina Jolies that just existed in one year. So in 10 years there existed 240 different clones of Angelina Jolie. Clones can be biological or synthetic. Thats also the reason why Katy Perry and Madonna and all others lock totally different on every picture. There is one picture from one celebrity who had very short hair and two days later he had long hair and his face looked a bit more full. Same celebrity. It was even on news sites. So wake up and expand you´re awareness. The reality is around you and its different than you think.
goldfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:13 AM   #12276
goldfox
Banned

There is a huge difference between the following types:

1.) Synthetic

2.) Organic Robotoid

3.) Double

4.) Clone

5.) Look Alike

I will explain now the different types:

1.) A synthetic is a human being that got designed via computer generated synthetic DNA. All cells will grow via synthetic output that got created through digital software. Also the soul.

2.) A organic robotoid is a human being that got designed as a advanced modified replica of a synthetic. Its mind is based up on holographic technology.

3.) A double is something we all know official. Its just a person who looks similar to another person in a natural way.

4.) A clone is a natural copy of a real human. Some celebrities look not human but synthetic. These types are not clones. Clones are just artificial twins and there is a difference between a clone and a replica. A replica is a synthesized copy while a clone is a copy based up on natural but modified laws in laboratory.

5.) A look alike is just a person like you. We all look similar to somebody else on this planet.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:10 PM   #12277
discerning mind

Okay, so, let me try to keep it all straight.

This thread originally started out talking about the idea of celebrities who go through rapid and unexplained changes in personality and appearance and the whole MK thing.

Which then morphed into a thread that talked about the idea of celebs being replaced by dopplegangers and clones, even though the before and afters in many instances were indistinguishable or the result of obvious plastic surgery, aging and bad lifestyle.

Which then morphed into a thread that talked about celebrities who just happen to look like other celebrities. Even though many of them actually don't. "Look! This chick looks like this chick! Wait! This guy looks like this dude! Oh my god! What does it mean!"

Which then morphed into a thread for collages of celeb photos to show all the celebs wearing the same repeating, known mind control symbolisms and/or posing while doing the masonic and occult hand signals. (Not making fun of this actually, I thought this part of the thread was great and it tied into the original point of the entire thread - MK)

Which then morphed into a thread that shows pictures taken in the 1800s-early 1900s of random people who sort of kind of look like present day celebrities and then insinuate that they are said celebrity, who apparently never ages because see, they're actually just a vampire, 'cause vampires are really real, or else they're the by-product of DNA harvesting, or they're not aging because they're secret society occult initiates. Or something.

Just trying to keep it all straight.

Wait, what was this thread about again????

Last edited by discerning mind; 10-10-2011 at 02:14 PM.
discerning mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:44 PM   #12278
goldfox
Banned

Actually a celebrity is a pharao with synthetic DNA from old egypt who is regulating the historical direction through time travel technology together with a reptilian agency that trys to etablish a television matrix via hollywood and satellite to reach the intrinsic inner self of mankind on global level to manipulate it. Ancient people look equal like modern celebrities because they are the same persons who get reincarnated via artificial creation processes in underground bases at Dulce and other areas. The fact that every celebrity is a pharao is also the reason why every celebrity shows the horus symbolism from old egypt with his hands. Its also the reason why the pyramid is on almost every cover and in almost every movie. Just check out this video, it may help you to understand:

So stepford wives is actually about time travelling pharaos that try to etablish a global hollywood scenario to make people all over the planet watch television so everyone can get manipulated via digital satellite frequency modulation.

The time travel agency is travelling through time to collect the DNA of all historical and important people. This is one goal of the time travel agency, the other goal is to re-create these historical people and they do it. We see them everywhere in media. The historical Nofretete as a example got replaced by Iman Mohamed Abdulmajid. She is the following girl:

Old 10-10-2011, 04:25 PM   #12279
klc_infowarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by discerning mind View Post
Okay, so, let me try to keep it all straight.

This thread originally started out talking about the idea of celebrities who go through rapid and unexplained changes in personality and appearance and the whole MK thing.

Which then morphed into a thread that talked about the idea of celebs being replaced by dopplegangers and clones, even though the before and afters in many instances were indistinguishable or the result of obvious plastic surgery, aging and bad lifestyle.

Which then morphed into a thread that talked about celebrities who just happen to look like other celebrities. Even though many of them actually don't. "Look! This chick looks like this chick! Wait! This guy looks like this dude! Oh my god! What does it mean!"

Which then morphed into a thread for collages of celeb photos to show all the celebs wearing the same repeating, known mind control symbolisms and/or posing while doing the masonic and occult hand signals. (Not making fun of this actually, I thought this part of the thread was great and it tied into the original point of the entire thread - MK)

Which then morphed into a thread that shows pictures taken in the 1800s-early 1900s of random people who sort of kind of look like present day celebrities and then insinuate that they are said celebrity, who apparently never ages because see, they're actually just a vampire, 'cause vampires are really real, or else they're the by-product of DNA harvesting, or they're not aging because they're secret society occult initiates. Or something.

Just trying to keep it all straight.

Wait, what was this thread about again????

you should win a web-award for shillery!!

where does it says this thread is about MK Ultra????

the title of the thread is what's about!!!!!!!!!! did you actually see the movie?????

STEPFORD WIVES

its about REPLACEMENTS....

and goldfox just posted a nice list of what kind of replacements

1.) Synthetic

2.) Organic Robotoid

3.) Double

4.) Clone

5.) Look Alike

now go stick your head back in the sand discerning mind

Last edited by klc_infowarrior; 10-10-2011 at 04:32 PM.
Old 10-10-2011, 05:36 PM   #12280
discerning mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by klc_infowarrior View Post
you should win a web-award for shillery!!

where does it says this thread is about MK Ultra????

the title of the thread is what's about!!!!!!!!!! did you actually see the movie?????

STEPFORD WIVES

its about REPLACEMENTS....

and goldfox just posted a nice list of what kind of replacements

1.) Synthetic

2.) Organic Robotoid

3.) Double

4.) Clone

5.) Look Alike

now go stick your head back in the sand discerning mind

You must have missed the very first post from Lostworld on the very first page of this thread, which started it all. Here, let me refresh your memory:

Quote:
"From my post on Doppelgangers
http://doppels.proboards99.com

Anne Heche was Stepforded!

From this

into this

"My goal," she said recently, "is to be a boring mommy and a boring wife."
http://www.people.com/people/archive...136600,00.html

You may all remember Anne Heche's mental breakdown in 2000 that was very odd, even for Hollywood.

This was also just shortly after Heche had broken things off with Ellen DeGeneres, claiming that she was no longer a lesbian.

Heche was found wandering around near Fresno, wearing almost no clothing, calling herself Celestia and saying she was the sister of Jeus, looking for her spaceship. She rang a stranger's doorbell, inquired about a gateway to outer space, and asked if she could use their shower. She was hospitalized the day after (for new programming I guess ).

Sounds like the programming into a heterosexual alter made her snap in other ways...

It certainly had shock value. Until her August 2000 split with Ellen DeGeneres, Heche, 32, was, after all, half of Hollywood's most prominent lesbian couple. Now she has put her honeymoon on hold while she promotes her new memoir, Call Me Crazy, whose revelations make her sexuality switcheroo seem ho-hum. In Crazy Heche claims sexual abuse by her father led her to a struggle with mental illness—including an alternate personality named Celestia, "a being from the fourth dimension here to teach the world about love."

Heche says she was her other, fourth-dimension self when, last August, she famously abandoned her SUV by a roadside in Fresno, Calif., and wandered into a nearby house. She was also, she says, high on Ecstasy. "I was driving to my spaceship, completely clean and sober, when in my head I was told to take the Ecstasy pill," Heche told PEOPLE in an interview last week. Heche says that she has never been diagnosed with a mental illness or undergone conventional therapy but that the Fresno episode shocked her out of "31 years of a fantasy world that I created to make myself feel safe."

According to Heche, the demon that derailed her was her late father, Donald, a church choir director, who, she says, sexually abused her "from before I was able to speak until I was 12 years old." (Anne says her mother, Nancy, was "in denial" about the abuse; Nancy Heche could not be reached for comment.) Heche was also terrified she would develop HIV after her father, who had led a secret gay life, died of complications from AIDS in 1983. "I had huge pain that I was escaping from," she says. "I went crazy."

http://www.people.com/people/archive...135349,00.html

I'm not even sure she was on drugs. Can be a cover up...
And the interview says that "she has never been diagnosed with a mental illness or undergone conventional therapy".

Would be really strange if she went from "never" to all that "craziness" all at ones. ???

In "Call me crazy", her autobiography, she says that she, by her mid-20s, had two personalities, herself and "Celestia", an alien from another planet who could talk to dead people, see into the future, and was a half-sister of Jesus Christ.

Does she ever regret any choices she made, or worry she's revealed too much about herself?

"My choice was to say it, or die, really," she says.
http://edition.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/....ap/index.html

Obvious illuminati pose on the cover - notice the one eye
and her top in two colours, red and white (representing bloodline and illuminati/light) fragmented, split and blurred/melting together on the shoulder (representing split personality, several alters in one body - compare it to the MK-sexkittens black/white zebra clothing)
Also notice that her arm is making a pyramid.

And there you have it KLCinfowarrior. The very creator of this thread kicking everything off with a post about Ann Heche and her unstable mental condition, multiple/split personality, the illuminati and MK-sex kitten programming.

And from the second ever post in this thread, also from the very creator of this thread, there is also this:

Quote:
Maybe she hasn't been replaced -- I'm not sure, but she sure seems
to be re-programmed:

Reprogrammed, as in MK ultra mind control. You seemed to miss completely the part of this thread that concerns MK programming contributing to rapid and unexplained personality switching of celebrities.

Not sure why you'd be calling me a shill and yelling in font that's like, size 150, and telling me to stick my head in the sand. You're right that at the beginning the subject was about replacements, but it was also about MK, mentioned right there in the first ever post. So I wasn't entirely wrong.

But 1200 pages on and now people are posting pics of random no-name people from the 1800s and saying they look like modern day celebrities, and then insinuating they must actually BE those celebrities who never age because they're like, vampires or genetically manipulated who knows what. Even though they don't actually look like them. But never mind that.

Last edited by discerning mind; 10-10-2011 at 06:06 PM.
discerning mind is offline   Reply With Quote