Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 29-07-2011, 04:00 PM   #41
infidelyork

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_watson_miami_fl View Post
infidel,

I answered the Reagan 666 question on its own thread (and perhaps elsewhere), but I'll get to it here also in a minute because of your insistence.

Re: At what speed and at what duration do solar flares reach Earth? If they are traveling at light speed - 186,282 mps - then they, like the sun's light take about 8 minutes to reach Earth. But there are other velocities and durations also given in several astronomy articles on the web and elsewhere. I believe one of my college science books states "app. 19 hours" - where did that come from? I don't know! I AM at my girlfriend's now and when I get back home, I'll reference the factoid from my science books. At this point74, it appears that the speed of a solar flare varies too much to keep it as part of the documentation of Seal #4: S=19 (18.6 algorithm/fractal). It's really important to delete any incorrect data and to continue to look for verifiable examples of 18.6 or ~19.

- Brad Watson, Miami,

scientific researcher and theorist
So there is no exact data to say they take '19 hours' then? Why put it in?

http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1030
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2011, 04:02 PM   #42
infidelyork

Quote:
infidel7 york4,

I've answered your question before, but I'll answer it again. After July 4, 1776, there was only one country that practiced a democratic-republic with an elected president and other representatives. The US has certainly had its flaws, but its system of government would be a shining example to the rest of the world. Today, much of the world's governments are democratic-republics with free elections. Even with its flaws, I highly promote this form of government and I strongly protest all royal families (even figureheads), dictators, despots, etc.

When John of Patmos received The Revelation c. 70 AD, the rulers of the world were Roman Emperors and kings (maybe some queens). The Revelation doesn't mention "freely elected presidents of democratic-republics". Revelation does refer to "rulers and kings". (By-the-way, the Christ would NOT return as a king, but as the 'freely elected president of the world'.)

Now we fast-forward to 1981 and Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) has become the 40th President of the United States and will remain so through January 1989. As US President during these eight years, he was the strongest leader of the world. Perhaps the Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev was second, and perhaps British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher was third. The French President --- might have been fourth and the Chinese Chairman was perhaps the fifth strongest ruler. That would cover the "Five 'Permanent' Members of the United Nations Security Council". Japanese Prime Minister was perhaps sixth (or higher). West German Chancellor was seventh.

That is my list and my opinion, but many others would concur. How about you infidel?

---

Everyone,

Remember that the key to the "666 1st Beast" - Antichrist - appearing is the Christ II would have had to have returned. The 1980 US Presidential Election was the first I voted in and I voted for President Jimmy Carter who when he declared he was running for president in '74 stated, "I swear that I will never lie to the American people" and he never did! Carter had/has alot of critics, but none have ever said he lied and certainly none have ever caught him in a lie. No other US president accomplished this with the possible exception of George Washington (even Lincoln lied so as to cover up Mary Todd's crap).

- Brad Watson, Miami

I always try to tell the truth
So, Reagan didn't rule the World then? That buggers up that bit doesn't it?

Old 29-07-2011, 07:36 PM   #43
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned

Exclamation Let's end this 'relationship'

Infidel7 York4,

I've spent a great deal of time trying to convince you that Jesus was a real historical character - you disagree. That I've produced the "book/scroll" of The Revelation 5:1-10:10 w/ the "7 seals"/'beyond Einstein theories' on the cover - you don't agree that the prophecy is even legitimate. I've spent a good(7__4) deal of time trying to convince you that Ronald (6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) was the "1st Beast" of The Revelation Chapter 13, but you don't want to acknowledge that there was any #1 at the time.

You've taken the test. I will spend no more time with you. Please don't reply to my threads anymore so as to waste each other's time.
- Brad Watson, Miami

Albert Einstein reincarnated

Last edited by merlincove; 30-07-2011 at 06:59 PM. Reason: url
brad_watson_miami_fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2011, 11:56 PM   #44
infidelyork

Quote:
Infidel7 York4,

I've spent a great deal of time trying to convince you that Jesus was a real historical character - you disagree. That I've produced the "book/scroll" of The Revelation 5:1-10:10 w/ the "7 seals"/'beyond Einstein theories' on the cover - you don't agree that the prophecy is even legitimate. I've spent a good(7__4) deal of time trying to convince you that Ronald (6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) was the "1st Beast" of The Revelation Chapter 13, but you don't want to acknowledge that there was any #1 at the time.

You've taken the test. I will spend no more time with you. Please don't reply to my threads anymore so as to waste each other's time..

- Brad Watson, Miami

You have indeed 'tried to convince me'. But, alas, you have failed at every step of the way. For 'The Christ' and a reincarnated Einstein, to be fair Brad, you seem to make a habit of failing. Never mind flower, it all seems to make sense to you, and I suppose that's all that matters. Although professional help would go a long way to helping you with your Christ delusions.
When you can come up with some reasonable answers to explain your flawed theories, please do get back to us.

Last edited by merlincove; 30-07-2011 at 06:59 PM. Reason: url
Old 12-08-2011, 02:53 PM   #45
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned

Lightbulb Explanation of Plan-it Theory & Unified Strings

I've just posted on another subforum - Hidden Science / Advanced Technology / Top Secret - Seal 2 Plan-it Theory, Seal 3 Unified Strings Theory http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=179482 - check it out.

- Brad Watson, Miami

Last edited by brad_watson_miami_fl; 12-08-2011 at 03:03 PM.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:09 PM   #46
bobster
Banned

Quote:
Mary Christmas in July! Many Christians in Australia and in other locales are currently celebrating this holi-day74. I should start a new thread on its implications, seeing that my birthday is in a few days.

Note: The Home Shopping Network is currently having their Christmas In July sales. I noticed that they are charging $7.47 for shipping for the current item.

australians celebrating christmas in july??
bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:39 PM   #47
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned

Lightbulb Seal #4 tweaked & "Met's 19 Tut articles"

If you go back to July 29, notice that I said...

"If anyone has another example of the #19 (18.6) that I've omitted, there's now space to add it."

Early the next day, I was suspended from this forum for 10 days. But on that same day, I did some research at home with three college science books re: "solar flares take ~19 hours to reach Earth". I decided that even though the statement wasn't necessarily wrong, it wasn't accurate enough to keep, so I deleted it. At the same time that I did this, I 'coincidentally noticed on the bottom ticker of FOX News, "Met to return 19 King Tut articles to Egypt". Quite a 'coincidence' since I already had two references to King Tut as part of Seal #4: S=19 (18.6 algorithm/fractal) Theory! Later, in the textbook The Universe, I discovered that the "Eclipse Series = 19 eclipse years = 223 synodic months", so the next day, July 31, 2011, I included that in the space now available.

Here's the Sunday July 31st tweaked version of the "7 seals"/'beyond Einstein theories'...

"The 7 seals contained secret information known only to God until the Lamb/Lion was found worthy to open the scrolls and to look on the contents." - revelation-today.com

PREFACE

Nowhere in the "7 seals" prophecy of The Revelation 5:1-10:10 does it mention "Jesus Christ". The symbolism of "the Lamb" & "the Lion" is given as the answer to "Who is worthy to open the 'book/scroll'"? When the Christ returns, will he be in the body of Jesus or will the eternal soul and mind of Y'shua - as god incarnate - be in a different body than 2,000 years ago?

When one reads Rev 5:1-10:10, you learn of the "book/scroll" that only God's chosen one can open that is sealed with the "7 seals". The Bible explains that when each one of these seals is opened, there is a judgment and an apocalyptic event. The "7 seals" are NOT described as themselves being judgments and apocalyptic events. They are described as when opened (cause), that action synchronically produces judgments and the reaction of catastrophic events (effect).

INTRODUCTION

I first made some big scientific-religious discoveries and self-published a booklet detailing them in 1997. I thought that it was so important that I hand-delivered a copy to the White House - East Gate Guardhouse on Feb. 27, 1998 (it was Chelsea Clinton's Birthday). After returning home, I sold a few copies (Miami Book Fair) and gave some away, and then put in on the shelf and forgot about it. Then 9/11/01 happened! In the drumbeat to war with Saddam Hussein that followed, I realized that George Walker Bush Jr. was lying about the reasons for the War In Iraq. Besides those interested in the oil that they had been unable to profit from, the Christian fundamentalists saw it as the "destruction of Babylon" prophesied in The Revelation Chapters 14, 16, 17, & 18. In other words, many Christian leaders saw this war as an opportunity to help the Christ to return! (On Sun. June 15, 2003, there was even a CBS 60 Minutes segment on this with several fundamentalist Christian leaders including an interview with Jerry Falwell, “Now all the signs of The Revelation have taken place – Christ will reappear!”)

I reread the Bible's last book and realized that the "book/scroll" referred to in Rev 5:1-10:10 was my booklet! Wow!! I've always had a close relationship with God/nature where things happen in direct response to my thoughts and actions. (I'm willing to prove this to any scientist, religious leader, or government leader!) I dusted off my booklet and began tweaking it so as to have the "7 seals" - 'beyond Einstein theories' - on the cover. In January 2002, I had the "book/scroll" 'finished' and called the White House 202-456-1414 on ~Feb. 1 and told the receptionist, “I need to speak to a Secret Service Agent regarding a matter of great national and international importance!” Eventually, an agent came on the line. "Hello, Special Agent. I’m Brad Watson from Miami and I've produced the 'book/scroll' referred to in The Revelation 5:1-10:10 with the '7 seals' on the cover. I'm coming to Washington DC in two weeks to distribute some copies of it to the President, maybe some members of Congress, some DC religious leaders, and some university professors... When I get there, it will snow alot!" (I figured I'd put God on the spot since I was hanging my bols out there. Every weatherman will tell you that you can’t predict the weather two weeks in advance – too much chaos theory feedback.) The SA asked me for my flight info and hotel reservations. When I arrived at Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) Airport, I was immediately greeted by three representatives from the US State Department including the Chief of Diplomatic Security – Chuck Hunter (I still have his card). I gave them a copy of the booklet and told them I would be tweaking it while in DC and would also give them an updated copy before leaving. (I had brought my laptop and portable printer.) I then informed them, "It's going to snow alot while I'm here." "Ya, you said that two weeks ago." It started snowing the next day and didn't stop! It was such a blizzard that President's Day Weekend that practically everything had to be closed – including Mt. Vernon* which I went to. Even Bush Jr. had to make a long, miserable drive back from Camp David!

I've tweaked the booklet quite a bit since and even formally presented three of the 'beyond Einstein scientific theories' in a poster entitled Identifying ‘True Earth-like Planets’ – All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4 at the NASA Conference Missions for Exoplanets 2010-2020 held in Pasadena, CA on April 21-23, 2009, http://exep.jpl.nasa.gov/exep_exoMtgPosters.cfm

The "7 Seals"/'beyond Einstein theories' are known as follows...

Seal #1: The Conglomerate of Universes Theory
Seal #2: Plan-it Theory of GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4
Seal #3: Speed & Power of Thought Theory
Seal #4: S=19 Theory (18.6 logarithm/fractal)
Seal #5: Unified String (u21s19) Theory
Seal #6: Conglomeratal Energy eternal Theory & Theory of Renativity
Seal #7: Reincarnation Theory & its 21 Principles

Here is the recently tweaked Title Page with the "7 seals"/'beyond Einstein theories' (Note: I wrote this on Microsoft Word using alot of superscripts and subscripts to express the math that doesn't transfer well to this format. Multiple-spaces also don't transfer.) This Title Page is sans the very symbolic artwork of the Solar & Lunar eclipses meeting and forming a vesica pieces with 7 + 4 stars and Venus in transit...

There Are No Coincidences (Coin4c1idences788)

There is synchronism. Everything evolves by laws of nature, is (w)holē40 and mathematically interwoven. All things are related, some more closely than others. Everything that happens affects everything else. Every†hing has meaning in the ‘Grand Scheme’ of God/Fod’s universes. Anytime an idea19* is connect59/74ed to natur74e, it’s not only logical59 – it was inevitable, i.e.
sacred geometry and gematria74

The Big Bang (supermassive white hole) 13.7 billion years ago was the result of a supermassive black hole in another universe. This duality combines these two singularities in a birth-life-death-rebirth relationship within The Conglomerate of universes. This 'simple' cause-and-effect explains the existence of both infinite space and infinite time (eternity). Self-replication is the simplest design58 for everything from
a cell to a universe to a mind.

GOD(3)=7_4 ... god=good=gooooooood=G-d=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April
Simple(6)74 English(7)74 Gematria(8)74 - the key74: A=1...Z=26
Royal Cubits74 = 7 palms x 4 fingers, Standard Cubits = 6p x 4f = 17.76" ... FIG=6/7
Jesus74 born 4/17/6 BC or 17/4/747 AUC, crucified 7/4/782
FOD(3)=6_4 ... fod=food=fooooooood=F-d=6_4, Genesis 6:4 "Nefilem64",
Juan46 1:1 - Fod is The Creator/Founder of ‘Planet Nestor’: Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, lunar phases 7.4 days, etc. Nestor’s inner planets at .6 & .4 AU, lunar phases 6.4 days, etc., hence F6od4. Rev 21:1. http://exep.jpl.nasa.gov/exep_exoMtgPosters.cfm
Identifying 'True Earth-like Planets' - All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4

ligh† is not the fas†es† thing58 in The Conglomerate (ui),
†hough† is superluminal and defies strict linear †ime
gamma rays, quasars, antimatter, negative energy, & helium 3
are not the most energetic things in the ui – thought is
Y h w/ h64? ... thought=h2c² ... new thought=t²h2up
G7od4=†he33 1 Mind40=universal quantum computer=12t h i u i p i
(universes [u], infinite [i**, hydrogen [h], speed of light [c], time [t], pain/pleasure [p])

Metonic cycle = 19 tropical years = 6,940 days = 235 synodic months = 254 sidereal months. Eclipse series = 19 eclipse y = 223 syn. mo. Two58 eclipse seasons are 18.6 days shy of a year. Nutation: Moon’s 18.6 year cycle (US coastlines mapped every 18.6 y). Earth orbits Sun at 18.6 mps w/ an orbital diameter of 186,000,000 miles. Speed of light=186,282 mps. A black hole with one19 solar mass has a Rothschild radius of 1.86 miles.19, King Tut died at 18-19. Bhagvad7 Gita4 18:6, 18:62-3 (Mahabharata74). Hebrew cal.58’s 19 y, A1d4a1m13, Eve (Heb.)=19, S19 (Symbol, Shape, Start, She, Serpent/Snake/Satan, Smart, Sex, Sin, Seven Seals). Jesus’ 18._ ‘lost years’, 12 male + 7 female disciples (12/7), Cana19, Mt 19:19, Josephus’ **Jewish74 Antiquities 18.63 re: Y'shua74, Messiah74, & Christians. Knights Templar 1119 AD. ~18.6 years after Benjamin Franklin died - Abraham Lincoln born (Franklin’s Anti-Slavery Bill 2/12/1790)^, Antietam 1862.71, 1863: slaves freed & “In God We Trust” on US coins, Civil War 'won' 7/4/1863 (1863.51, 18:63:51≈7:04pm), Lady4 Freedom7 placed atop Capitol7 Dome4. White House complex covers 18.5 acres or 7.4 hectares, 19 WH 18'6" Xmas Trees. Albert58 Einstein 1919: divorced & married, relativity proven during eclipse, received Kaluza’s 5 dimension theory, met w/ Zion64ists. 1,863 y between destruction of Herod’s Temple & Hitler 1933. AI doubles capacity every 18._ months. DNA19, *idea19, egg19. Space Shuttle Columbia’s cabin began disintegrating at 18.6 mach. Flight 19 7:04pm^^, Flight 191 » 1 World Trade Center186 » 19 9/11 hijackers » “Over Hellfire are 19 angels” – Qur’an 74:30. Holy Qur'an encoded #19. Q 19:19. Golf’s R&A19 & 19th Hole. QB19. PC19. FL18/FLA19, 7/4=185th/186th day. 186 countries in IMF**. 19th Amendment. Baha'i's 19 days. Sputnik ~185 lbs, Apollo 18 & Soyuz 19 docked in orbit, adulthood: 18.5 years, 18-wheelers + spare. 19th Dynasty & Moses. Jah19. Do19. FM19. Dan19. Lg19. Cop19.
^t 9/1/09 22:50 Dow -186. ^^t 12/19/05 12:19 Chalk’s seaplane crashes off Watson Island, Miami. Built in ’47, the plane was 58-y-o. 19 of 20 bodies found initial74ly. 1st passenger deaths since Chalk’s began in 1919. King Tut Exhibit in Ft. Laud. 5/14/11 18:16 **IMF Head jailed. 7/30/11 19:34 Met's 19 Tut articles.

Unified String Theory
3D rs + 7D hs + 7a rt + 4a ht = 21 dimensions/aspects of spacetime

Nestor’s u21s19 theory
3D rs + 6D hs + 6a rt + 4a ht = 19D/a st

(incomplete, yet engineerable + 'separability')
(dimensions [D], regular space [rs], hyperspace [hs], aspects [a], regular time [rt], hypertime [ht])

E=mc² ... Conglomeratal Energy74 eternal = light² × mass of infinite universes
CEe=God=2 Christmases ... God=CEe=mass x infinite Christs
CEe = 5mass ×/+ 8time = 40/13masstime ... God=40/13mt
Conglomeratal Energies eternal = infinite universes × 10 senses × 6 mass × 9 time
gods e = 6m ui 10s 9t

Reincarna†ion †heory & its 21 Principles includes 10 ways to track a soul + scientific laws of energy, information, & consciousness can’t be destroyed, only transferred. Life (like all matter & energy) is both waves & particles. Natural selection/"Survival of the fittest" assures that human souls that help the global system will return as human.
Luck 100 = karma 4 + modesty 1 × [desire 4 + actions 4 + ability 4 + contribution 4 + blessings 4]
FDR → Barack Obama, George Washington → Robert E. Lee → Eisenhower,
Marilyn Monroe → Janet Jackson58, Ben Franklin → Lincoln → Einstein →

- Richard ‘Brad’shaw Wa†son II

“You are to contemplate the intellectual faculties and to trace them in their development through the paths of nature and science58 even to the
throne of G
7od4 Himself.” – Masonic774 oath444

t 1/9/10 Eureka quake after writing: 1/20/09 Obama’s oath botched t 12/21/10 lunar eclipse & solstice
t 3/23/11 Jerusalem t 4/27 tornadoes t 5/25 Oprah t 5/29 Indy

Non-coincidental synchronic reaction: 8/12/11 14:42 Thunder sounds for 1st time.

Last edited by brad_watson_miami_fl; 12-08-2011 at 06:59 PM.
Old 13-08-2011, 05:35 AM   #48
broodstryder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobster View Post
australians celebrating christmas in july??
no we dont, we have end of financial year sales in july

Last edited by broodstryder; 13-08-2011 at 05:36 AM.
broodstryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2011, 09:02 AM   #49
bobster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by broodstryder View Post

Yeah I know, I was wondering why he said it. Seems to have been ignored though
bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2011, 10:21 AM   #50
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned

Exclamation Stay on-topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by broodstryder View Post
I didn't mean to imply that ALL Australians celebrate 'Christmas In July', they do not, but some do. My girlfriend's mother has lived in Sydney for several years and she has confirmed this. (Google it.) Are you two Aussies Christians? Some other peoples celebrate it too - I did! In the US, it's mostly another reason to sell stuff, as Home Shopping Network and other businesses just had its observence.

Everyone,

There's another thread for Christmas In July if you want to continue discussing that http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...post1060123379 .

Let's get back on-topic: "7 seals" revealed as 'beyond Einstein theories'.

- Brad Watson, Miami

Last edited by brad_watson_miami_fl; 13-08-2011 at 11:39 AM.
Old 13-08-2011, 10:52 AM   #51
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned

Lightbulb 19 Space Shuttle 'rollbacks'

Here's the Tuesday August 2, 2011 tweaked version of the "7 seals"/'beyond Einstein theories'. Notice that the only change is that I added "19 Shuttle 'rollbacks'" and changed "disintegrating" to "breaking up" to 'make some room' on the page. NASA's space shuttle has now been retired. I witnessed six liftoffs and one landing of the shuttle at the Kennedy Space Center. A 'rollback' was when the spacecraft had been taken out of the Vehicle Assembly Building to the launching pad but had to return for a number of reasons over the 30 years of shuttle flights...

"The 7 seals contained secret information known only to God until the Lamb/Lion was found worthy to open the scrolls and to look on the contents." - revelation-today.com

PREFACE

Nowhere in the "7 seals" prophecy of The Revelation 5:1-10:10 does it mention "Jesus Christ". The symbolism of "the Lamb" & "the Lion" is given as the answer to "Who is worthy to open the 'book/scroll'"? When the Christ returns, will he be in the body of Jesus or will the eternal soul and mind of Y'shua - as god incarnate - be in a different body than 2,000 years ago?

When one reads Rev 5:1-10:10, you learn of the "book/scroll" that only God's chosen one can open that is sealed with the "7 seals". The Bible explains that when each one of these seals is opened, there is a judgment and an apocalyptic event. The "7 seals" are NOT described as themselves being judgments and apocalyptic events. They are described as when opened (cause), that action synchronically produces judgments and the reaction of catastrophic events (effect).

INTRODUCTION

I first made some big scientific-religious discoveries and self-published a booklet detailing them in 1997. I thought that it was so important that I hand-delivered a copy to the White House - East Gate Guardhouse on Feb. 27, 1998 (it was Chelsea Clinton's Birthday). After returning home, I sold a few copies (Miami Book Fair) and gave some away, and then put in on the shelf and forgot about it. Then 9/11/01 happened! In the drumbeat to war with Saddam Hussein that followed, I realized that George Walker Bush Jr. was lying about the reasons for the War In Iraq. Besides those interested in the oil that they had been unable to profit from, the Christian fundamentalists saw it as the "destruction of Babylon" prophesied in The Revelation Chapters 14, 16, 17, & 18. In other words, many Christian leaders saw this war as an opportunity to help the Christ to return! (On Sun. June 15, 2003, there was even a CBS 60 Minutes segment on this with several fundamentalist Christian leaders including an interview with Jerry Falwell, “Now all the signs of The Revelation have taken place – Christ will reappear!”)

I reread the Bible's last book and realized that the "book/scroll" referred to in Rev 5:1-10:10 was my booklet! Wow!! I've always had a close relationship with God/nature where things happen in direct response to my thoughts and actions. (I'm willing to prove this to any scientist, religious leader, or government leader!) I dusted off my booklet and began tweaking it so as to have the "7 seals" - 'beyond Einstein theories' - on the cover. In January 2002, I had the "book/scroll" 'finished' and called the White House 202-456-1414 on ~Feb. 1 and told the receptionist, “I need to speak to a Secret Service Agent regarding a matter of great national and international importance!” Eventually, an agent came on the line. "Hello, Special Agent. I’m Brad Watson from Miami and I've produced the 'book/scroll' referred to in The Revelation 5:1-10:10 with the '7 seals' on the cover. I'm coming to Washington DC in two weeks to distribute some copies of it to the President, maybe some members of Congress, some DC religious leaders, and some university professors... When I get there, it will snow alot!" (I figured I'd put God on the spot since I was hanging my bols out there. Every weatherman will tell you that you can’t predict the weather two weeks in advance – too much chaos theory feedback.) The SA asked me for my flight info and hotel reservations. When I arrived at Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) Airport, I was immediately greeted by three representatives from the US State Department including the Chief of Diplomatic Security – Chuck Hunter (I still have his card). I gave them a copy of the booklet and told them I would be tweaking it while in DC and would also give them an updated copy before leaving. (I had brought my laptop and portable printer.) I then informed them, "It's going to snow alot while I'm here." "Ya, you said that two weeks ago." It started snowing the next day and didn't stop! It was such a blizzard that President's Day Weekend that practically everything had to be closed – including Mt. Vernon* which I went to. Even Bush Jr. had to make a long, miserable drive back from Camp David!

I've tweaked the booklet quite a bit since and even formally presented three of the 'beyond Einstein scientific theories' in a poster entitled Identifying ‘True Earth-like Planets’ – All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4 at the NASA Conference Missions for Exoplanets 2010-2020 held in Pasadena, CA on April 21-23, 2009, http://exep.jpl.nasa.gov/exep_exoMtgPosters.cfm

Seal #3: Speed & Power of Thought Theory
Seal #5: Unified String (u21s19) Theory

Here is the recently tweaked Title Page with the "7 seals"/'beyond Einstein theories' (Note: I wrote this on Microsoft Word using alot of superscripts and subscripts to express the math that doesn't transfer well to this format. Multiple-spaces also don't transfer.) This Title Page is sans the very symbolic artwork of the Solar & Lunar eclipses meeting and forming a vesica pieces with 7 + 4 stars and Venus in transit...

There is synchronism. Everything evolves by laws of nature, is (w)holē40 and mathematically interwoven. All things are related, some more closely than others. Everything that happens affects everything else. Every†hing has meaning in the ‘Grand Scheme’ of God/Fod’s universes. Anytime an idea19* is connect59/74ed to natur74e, it’s not only logical59 – it was inevitable, i.e.

The Big Bang (supermassive white hole) 13.7 billion years ago was the result of a supermassive black hole in another universe. This duality combines these two singularities in a birth-life-death-rebirth relationship within The Conglomerate of universes. This 'simple' cause-and-effect explains the existence of both infinite space and infinite time (eternity). Self-replication is the simplest design58 for everything from

Royal Cubits74 = 7 palms x 4 fingers, Standard Cubits = 6p x 4f = 17.76" ... FIG=6/7
Juan46 1:1 - Fod is The Creator/Founder of ‘Planet Nestor’: Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, lunar phases 7.4 days, etc. Nestor’s inner planets at .6 & .4 AU, lunar phases 6.4 days, etc., hence F6od4. Rev 21:1. http://exep.jpl.nasa.gov/exep_exoMtgPosters.cfm
Identifying 'True Earth-like Planets' - All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4

(universes [u], infinite [i**, hydrogen [h], speed of light [c], time [t], pain/pleasure [p])

Metonic cycle = 19 tropical years = 6,940 days = 235 synodic months = 254 sidereal months. Eclipse series = 19 eclipse y = 223 syn. mo. Two58 eclipse seasons are 18.6 days shy of a year. Nutation: Moon’s 18.6 year cycle (US coastlines mapped every 18.6 y). Earth orbits Sun at 18.6 mps w/ an orbital diameter of 186,000,000 miles. Speed of light=186,282 mps. A black hole with one19 solar mass has a Rothschild radius of 1.86 miles.19, King Tut died at 18-19. Bhagvad7 Gita4 18:6, 18:62-3 (Mahabharata74). Hebrew cal.58’s 19 y, A1d4a1m13, Eve (Heb.)=19, S19 (Symbol, Shape, Start, She, Serpent/Snake/Satan, Smart, Sex, Sin, Seven Seals). Jesus’ 18._ ‘lost years’, 12 male + 7 female disciples (12/7), Cana19, Mt 19:19, Josephus’ **Jewish74 Antiquities 18.63 re: Y'shua74, Messiah74, & Christians. Knights Templar 1119 AD. ~18.6 years after Benjamin Franklin died - Abraham Lincoln born (Franklin’s Anti-Slavery Bill 2/12/1790)^, Antietam 1862.71, 1863: slaves freed & “In God We Trust” on US coins, Civil War 'won' 7/4/1863 (1863.51, 18:63:51≈7:04pm), Lady4 Freedom7 placed atop Capitol7 Dome4. White House complex covers 18.5 acres or 7.4 hectares, 19 WH 18'6" Xmas Trees. Albert58 Einstein 1919: divorced & married, relativity proven during eclipse, received Kaluza’s 5 dimension theory, met w/ Zion64ists. 1,863 y between destruction of Herod’s Temple & Hitler 1933. AI doubles capacity every 18._ months. DNA19, *idea19, egg19. Space Shuttle Columbia’s cabin began breaking up at 18.6 mach, 19 Shuttle 'rollbacks'. Flight 19 7:04pm^^, Flight 191 » 1 World Trade Center186 » 19 9/11 hijackers » “Over Hellfire are 19 angels” – Qur’an 74:30. Holy Qur'an encoded #19. Q 19:19. Golf’s R&A19 & 19th Hole. QB19. PC19. FL18/FLA19, 7/4=185th/186th day. 186 countries in IMF**. 19th Amendment. Baha'i's 19 days. Sputnik ~185 lbs, Apollo 18 & Soyuz 19 docked in orbit, adulthood: 18.5 years, 18-wheelers + spare. 19th Dynasty & Moses. Jah19. Do19. FM19. Dan19. Lg19. Cop19.
^t 9/1/09 22:50 Dow -186. ^^t 12/19/05 12:19 Chalk’s seaplane crashes off Watson Island, Miami. Built in ’47, the plane was 58-y-o. 19 of 20 bodies found initial74ly. 1st passenger deaths since Chalk’s began in 1919. King Tut Exhibit in Ft. Laud. 5/14/11 18:16 **IMF Head jailed. 7/30/11 19:34 Met's 19 Tut articles.

Unified String Theory

Nestor’s u21s19 theory

(dimensions [D], regular space [rs], hyperspace [hs], aspects [a], regular time [rt], hypertime [ht])

Conglomeratal Energies eternal = infinite universes × 10 senses × 6 mass × 9 time
gods e = 6m ui 10s 9t

Reincarna†ion †heory & its 21 Principles includes 10 ways to track a soul + scientific laws of energy, information, & consciousness can’t be destroyed, only transferred. Life (like all matter & energy) is both waves & particles. Natural selection/"Survival of the fittest" assures that human souls that help the global system will return as human.
Luck 100 = karma 4 + modesty 1 × [desire 4 + actions 4 + ability 4 + contribution 4 + blessings 4]

“You are to contemplate the intellectual faculties and to trace them in their development through the paths of nature and science58 even to the
throne of G

t 1/9/10 Eureka quake after writing: 1/20/09 Obama’s oath botched t 12/21/10 lunar eclipse & solstice

Non-coincidental synchronic reaction: 8/13/11 06:47 Tropical Storm Franklin designated.

Last edited by brad_watson_miami_fl; 13-08-2011 at 11:01 AM.
Old 14-08-2011, 07:34 PM   #52
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned

Lightbulb Obama, Chicago Orch performs "The Book w/ 7 Seals"

Thursday August 4, 2011 was Pres. Barack Obama's 50th Birthday. I tried to mail him a tweaked version of the "7 seals"/'beyond Einstein theories' and essays briefly describing them. But in trying to prepare that gift, I found myself revising them so much that I still haven't mailed them. Here is the tweaked Title Page from 10 days ago. Notice that all I did was exchange Seal #3 to Seal #5 and vice-versa. This order is much STRONGER!...

PREFACE

INTRODUCTION

Seal #3: Unified String (u21s19) Theory
Seal #5: Speed & Power of Thought Theory

Unified String Theory

Nestor’s u21s19 theory

Metonic cycle = 19 tropical years = 6,940 days = 235 synodic months = 254 sidereal months. Eclipse series = 19 eclipse y = 223 syn. mo. Two58 eclipse seasons are 18.6 days shy of a year. Nutation: Moon’s 18.6 year cycle (US coastlines mapped every 18.6 y). Earth orbits Sun at 18.6 mps w/ an orbital diameter of 186,000,000 miles. Speed of light=186,282 mps. A black hole with one19 solar mass has a Rothschild radius of 1.86 miles.19, King Tut died at 18-19. Bhagvad7 Gita4 18:6, 18:62-3 (Mahabharata74). Hebrew cal.58’s 19 y, A1d4a1m13, Eve (Heb.)=19, S19 (Symbol, Shape, Start, She, Serpent/Snake/Satan, Smart, Sex, Sin, Seven Seals). Jesus’ 18._ ‘lost years’, 12 male + 7 female disciples (12/7), Cana19, Mt 19:19, Josephus’ **Jewish74 Antiquities 18.63 re: Y'shua74, Messiah74, & Christians. Knights Templar 1119 AD. ~18.6 years after Benjamin Franklin died - Abraham Lincoln born (Franklin’s Anti-Slavery Bill 2/12/1790)^, Antietam 1862.71, 1863: slaves freed & “In God We Trust” on US coins, Civil War 'won' 7/4/1863 (1863.51, 18:63:51≈7:04pm), Lady4 Freedom7 placed atop Capitol7 Dome4. White House complex covers 18.5 acres or 7.4 hectares, 19 WH 18'6" Xmas Trees. Albert58 Einstein 1919: divorced & married, relativity proven during eclipse, received Kaluza’s 5 dimension theory, met w/ Zion64ists. 1,863 y between destruction of Herod’s Temple & Hitler 1933. AI doubles capacity every 18._ months. DNA19, *idea19, egg19. Space Shuttle Columbia’s cabin began breaking up at 18.6 mach, 19 Shuttle 'rollbacks'. Flight 19 7:04pm^^, Flight 191 » 1 World Trade Center186 » 19 9/11 hijackers » “Over Hellfire are 19 angels” – Qur’an 74:30. Holy Qur'an encoded #19. Q 19:19. Golf’s R&A19 & 19th Hole. QB19. PC19. FL18/FLA19, 7/4=185th/186th day. 186 countries in IMF**. 19th Amendment. Baha'i's 19 days. Sputnik ~185 lbs, Apollo 18 & Soyuz 19 docked in orbit, adulthood: 18.5 years, 18-wheelers + spare. 19th Dynasty & Moses. Jah19. Do19. FM19. Dan19. Lg19. Cop19.

gods e = 6m ui 10s 9t

throne of G

Non-coincidental synchronic reaction: 8/14/11 15:04 EDT When I just came online, I googled: 7 seals and got a Chicago Tribune review of the Grant Park Orchestra's performance of "The Book with Seven Seals" - an oratorio by Franz Schmidt written in 1937. I had never heard of it - how cool!

Last edited by brad_watson_miami_fl; 14-08-2011 at 08:02 PM.
Old 16-08-2011, 04:21 PM   #53
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned

Lightbulb Explanations of the "7 seals"/theories on DI.com

Earlier, I tweaked the one-page Seal #1: The Conglomerate of Universes Theory. It can be found at
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=165363&page=2

I've also provided brief essays on Seal #2: Plan-it Theory of GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4 and Seal #3: Unified Strings (u21s19) Theory. They can be found at http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=179482

I AM about to start the new thread Seal #4: S=19 (18.6 algorithm/fractal) Theory and when I do, I'll post the link here...

Seal #5: Speed & Power of Thought Theory has been briefly explained at
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...post1060131854

The explanation of Seal #7: Reincarnation Theory and its 21 Principles can be found at...

Last edited by brad_watson_miami_fl; 16-08-2011 at 05:06 PM.
Old 17-08-2011, 12:46 PM   #54
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned

Exclamation 'Coincidence' of 7/30/11

Quote:
Infidel7 York4 pointed out to me that in Seal #4: S=19 (18.6 algorithm/fractal) Theory, I stated that "747s takeoff at ~186 mph." It's been maybe seven (?) years ago that I had found that factoid. After some thought and further research (ya, I googled it), I've decided to remove it - it has too many variables and too many examples of "180 mph", etc.

If anyone has another example of the #19 (18.6) that I've omitted, there's now space to add it.

Yesterday while mailing a package, I noticed that the Great Seal of the US (front) has 19 bols in a circle over the eagle. But I also noticed that that depiction is different than the one on the One Dollar Bill and I found another depiction in a google image search. So, the Great Seal does NOT get added.

Among most Christians, there is a dogmatic view that "The Christ was perfect". He was not. The Christ II (myself) is also not perfect, but I AM a good(7__4) scientist...
Everyone,

I was suspended from this forum shortly after that reply. If I hadn't been, this would have been my post from Saturday July 30, 2011 (this is taken from http://7seals.yuku.com )...

I deleted "747s takeoff at ~186 mph" from Seal #4: S=19 (18.6 algorithm/fractal) Theory on 7/29/11 and 7/30 on DavidIcke.com. And on Saturday 7/30, I told my girlfriend, "I deleted something about 747s from the "'7 seals'/cover of my booklet and I need you to witness what's going to happen now." "What? You're trying to see some plane crash because of what you're doing?! Having people get killed because of what you write is wrong!" "Hey! I never said, 'I want to see some people die in a plane crash now'. But I needed to delete a factoid that I had used that wasn't quite right about 747s and know something might happen because There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism". "I don't like the sound of that", she replied. "It sounds like you're trying to see people get killed as a reaction to what you're doing". "I'm not wanting anyone to get killed".

On Saturday 7/30/11, there was a "miracle crash landing" of a plane in Georgetown, Guyana where no one was killed! There were two killed when a facsmile of the Wright Brothers Plane crashed in Ohio. Also, there were four killed in a very rare mid-air collision in Alaska. And a F-16 crashed landed, but the pilot escaped Ok.

- Brad Watson, Miami

scientist

Last edited by brad_watson_miami_fl; 17-08-2011 at 12:56 PM.
Old 18-08-2011, 02:42 PM   #55
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned

Wink http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=134905

This thread is the continuation of another started on 9/16/10 that was unfairly and unwisely sent to the Rant Room and locked. It's entitled Bible's '7 Seals' revealed! Beyond Einstein http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=134905

If you check out that thread, you'll see a documented account of non-coincidental synchronic reactions. This scientific experiment proves that Biblical prophecy has been fulfilled. Is it any wonder that if would be attacked so vociferously?

Synchronic reaction: 8/18/11 10:45 I turned the TV channel from TV Land - I Dream Of Jeannie to CNBC Dow -474.

Last edited by brad_watson_miami_fl; 18-08-2011 at 02:51 PM.
Old 18-08-2011, 03:14 PM   #56
infidelyork

Brad, I have little doubt in my mind that you have NO idea what a scientific experiment entails...

Old 18-08-2011, 03:24 PM   #57
theace1002

Quote:
Originally Posted by infidelyork View Post
Brad, I have little doubt in my mind that you have NO idea what a scientific experiment entails...
+1

If it sounds good, confirms your suspicions and makes you want to act, send money to someone or vote for some idiot, you are being lied to. ~unknown
theace1002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2011, 01:52 PM   #58
ming the merciless

Brad. You would not know science if it bit you on the bum. You are just lining up meaningless numbers as "evidence".

The last book of the bible that you place so much trust in was written by a hermit out of his head on magic mushrooms. Many realise this when reading his description of Jesus in the first chapter, or the drug fuelled craziness in later chapters.
The quran orders muslims to take over our country, and muslims always obey the quran.
Britistan in maybe 30 years.
ming the merciless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2011, 08:58 PM   #59
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned

Exclamation non-local cause-and-effect: SYNCHRONISM

Everyone,

The scientific method involves (1) Hypothesis, (2) Experimentation, (3) Collection of the data, (4) Mathematical depiction. This is what I've done on this one thread (including its predecessor) and all others on this forum. The hypothesis are several and are listed as follows...

---INCOMPLETE---

Non-coincidental synchronic reaction: 8/19/11 16:41 EDT "Direct communication with God...divine splendor, God sits near by... he didn't want the information to get out that he was some kind of magician" - History Channel Nostradomus

Last edited by brad_watson_miami_fl; 20-08-2011 at 05:41 PM.
Old 19-08-2011, 10:44 PM   #60
theace1002

Quote:
]
Non-coincidental synchronic reaction: 8/19/11 16:41
your post was at 8/19/11 at 13:58....FAIL on your bs "coincidences"

If it sounds good, confirms your suspicions and makes you want to act, send money to someone or vote for some idiot, you are being lied to. ~unknown
theace1002 is offline   Reply With Quote