Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-04-2011, 10:22 PM   #341
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Arrow Big Lie Zion's Jews still claim Nazis six million

Zion's Big Lie

The "Six Million" Myth



http://sixmillionmyth.blogspot.com/p...lion-myth.html

"The First Holocaust" by Don Heddesheimer is a critical work documenting the continuous Jewish attempts at floating out Holocaust propaganda before, during and after World War One, often invoking the magical "6,000,000" figure and using the term "Holocaust". Of course, these clever propagandists have since accomplished their goal of establishing the outrageous myth of the Jewish Holocaust™ in the public consciousness following the end of WW2. In large part due to fictional Hollywood movies like "Shindler's List" from that lying venomous worm, Steven Spielberg. Read The First Holocaust online here.

Why the number "Six Million"?


As documented in the book The First Holocaust, the Zionists have continuously and hysterically attempted to claim that six million Jews were dead, dying or in grave danger in Europe and Russia since the late 1800's. Any time there was turmoil in Europe, albeit turmoil often instigated by Jews in the first place, prominent Zionist figures and Jewish-controlled media organizations world wide continuously whipped up a frenzy with phony sob stories to get people to feel sorry for Europe's Jews and donate money to Jewish charities. It turns out that this mythical six million figure, long since discredited even by mainstream Holohoax historians, comes from a Jewish-Talmudic religious myth that says "ye shall return minus six million" or "you shall return to the land of Israel with six million less", and of course WW2 birthed the modern state of Israel which was established in 1948. Israeli Jews often excuse their systematic genocide of Palestinians and theft of Palestinian lands by bringing up the so-called Holocaust™ of WW2, which any serious researcher and critical thinker knows by now is a fraud of collosal proportions. The Zionists have so much influence that they turned a delusional Jewish religious prophecy into "historical fact".

From History & Scriptural Origins of the Six Million Number;
[Quote 1] Jewish prophecies in the Torah require that 6 million Jews must "vanish" before the state of Israel can be formed. "You shall return minus 6 million." That's why Tom Segev, an Israeli historian, declared that the "6 million" is an attempt to transform the Holocaust story into state religion. Those six million, according to prophecy, had to disappear in "burning ovens", which the judicial version of the Holocaust now authenticates. As a matter of fact, Robert B. Goldmann writes: ". . . without the Holocaust, there would be no Jewish State." A simple consequence: Given six million Jews gassed at Auschwitz who ended up in the "burning ovens" (the Greek word holocaust means burned offerings), therefore, the prophecies have now been "fulfilled" and Israel can become a "legitimate state". --Unknown
[Quote 2] Regarding the 'six million' number you should know the following: In the Hebrew text of the Torah prophesies, one can read "you shall return". In the text the letter "V" or "VAU" is absent, as Hebrew does not have any numbers; the letter V stands for the number 6. Ben Weintraub, a religious scientist, learned from rabbis that the meaning of the missing letter means the number is '6 million'. The prophesy then reads: You will return, but with 6 million less. See Ben Weintraub: "The Holocaust Dogma of Judaism", Cosmo Publishing, Washington 1995, page 3. The missing 6 million must be so before the Jews can return to the Promised Land. Jahweh sees this as a cleaning of the souls of the sinful people. The Jews must, on the return to the Promised Land, be clean -- the cleaning shall be done in burning stokes. --A Correspondent
A few examples for your consideration;

1900-
Jewish leader lets slip the Zionist Holohoax scheme
JUNE 11, 1900 - NEW YORK TIMES - page 7 - Rabbi Wise's Address
"There are 6,000,000 living, bleeding, suffering arguments in favor of Zionism."



1906-


1919-
Shortly after WW1 Jews claim Holocaust of "six million Jews". It doesn't fly too far, nobody buys it.



http://oi56.tinypic.com/wknyph.jpghttp://oi56.tinypic.com/wknyph.jpg
http://oi51.tinypic.com/1f7dbn.jpghttp://oi51.tinypic.com/1f7dbn.jpg
http://oi51.tinypic.com/5pk6a.jpghttp://oi51.tinypic.com/5pk6a.jpg

1921-
White Russian patriots gain ground on the Jewish Bolshevik usurpers of their nation. In a vein attempt to disguise their heavy involvement in murderous Bolshevism, Jews reel out the "six million" myth once again.



1931-
http://oi56.tinypic.com/2hmq4ja.jpghttp://oi56.tinypic.com/2hmq4ja.jpg


1938-

Click to view full spread http://oi51.tinypic.com/2i6gayu.jpg

Click to view full spread http://oi53.tinypic.com/29nv3tc.jpg

Click to view full spread http://oi53.tinypic.com/qp3s4m.jpg

1939-
Click to view full spread http://oi54.tinypic.com/11szcc9.jpg

Click to view full spread http://oi51.tinypic.com/j808s3.jpg

1940-
WW2 commences, Jews already claim "six million" victims before German camps are even built yet

Click to view full spread http://oi54.tinypic.com/2zirfau.jpg


1943-
A Hollywood scriptwriting Zionist Jew, Ben Hecht, floats out the six million lie in the Reader's Digest. He would go on to become a fundraiser and propagandist for the Jewish Irgun terrorist gang in Palestine.

Click to view full spread http://oi51.tinypic.com/s4t4kl.jpg

1945-
Before anyone could have known the number, Jews claim "six million" dead


Click to view full spread http://oi56.tinypic.com/21d3psw.jpg

Notorious Jewish-Soviet Communist Propagandist Ilya Ehrenburg, the monster who exhorted the Red Army to slaughter helpless German civilians, POW's, and incited the mass rape of over two million German & Eastern European women and girls, claims "six million" dead Jews before anyone could have known that was the number.

Click to view full spread http://oi55.tinypic.com/119uyw0.jpg

Click to view full spread http://oi52.tinypic.com/2830c9.jpg

The Pittsburgh Press reported on May 13, 1945 that there were 500,000 surviving Jews in Germany after the war, even though there were only 200,000 Jews in Germany before the war. Evidently, they are pulling these numbers out of thin air.

1946-
Click to view full spread http://oi54.tinypic.com/ojh45e.jpg

http://oi56.tinypic.com/2vv4cd5.jpg


Fundraising Drives-
Click to view full spread http://oi54.tinypic.com/9gbuxu.jpg

Click to view full spread http://oi54.tinypic.com/11cgyvq.jpg

Click to view full spread http://oi56.tinypic.com/rksu4y.jpg

1990-
Auschwitz death toll lowered from 4 million to 1 million

Click to view full spread http://oi56.tinypic.com/2n81v6d.jpg



Meanwhile... Jews today still claim "six million" even though the numbers have been officially revised downwards by several million. 6,000,000 - 3,000,000 = 6,000,000? According to the Jews, yes.

Also in 1990 the "Nazis made Jews into soap and lampshades" charge is finally dropped by the propagandists, adding to the long list of previously dropped lies about "electroshock chambers", "steam chambers", and other ridiculous claims made during the war by the Allied-Zionist-Communist propaganda machine...

Click to view full spread http://oi54.tinypic.com/2hi8lli.jpg
Click to view full spread http://oi56.tinypic.com/2epllkh.jpg

However, lying Jews still claim this happened, even today;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgGbEeXbM2A

The revisionists estimate the combined death toll in the German camps was somewhere around 300,000 (only about half of which were Jews) based on records released by the Red Cross (who continuously inspected the Nazi camps), the Auschwitz death books released to the Soviet archives in 1990 and other evidence. Main cause of death: Typhoid/Starvation.

Source: http://sixmillionmyth.blogspot.com/p/six-million-myth.html





My Personal notes:
Absolutely amazing Perfect again ..... I'm still in touch with whatever it is!.... To many times to just be coincidental.
Are my actions connected, related or synchronized with Symbolic number meanings?
My Posting No. 3423 = 12 .... what does it say symbolically?
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu12.php

Quote:
Properties of the number 12

Symbolism
Twelve is the number of what is completed, which forms a whole, a perfect and harmonious unit. In the ancient civilizations, like Oriental and Judaic, it corresponds to the plenitude, the completion and the integrality of a thing. R. Allendy tells that it expresses the idea that the Universe forms a whole, associated with the idea of differentiation - 10 + 2.

Represent the manifestation of the Trinity to the four corners of the horizon - 3 X 4.

Symbolize the command and the good, and governs the space and the time, that is to say the operation of the Cosmos, from where its designation of cosmic number.

Symbol of material and spiritual food, because of the 12 breads which Jesus Christ broke to the Last Supper, Himself being the Bread of Life.

Number attributed to the government of the world or the cosmos.

It is the creative capacity, and in some religions, it expresses also the Divine Mother.
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu12.php

Last edited by oiram; 15-04-2011 at 10:29 PM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 3423 = 12
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 10:33 PM   #342
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Why the number "Six Million"?

Quote:
In 1905, the Jewish population of the Russian Empire (including Poland) was counted as 6,060,415. This figure was still being used by American Jewish sources in 1917 (AJC Yearbook, 1916-1917, p. 276). It therefore logically follows that American Jewish organizations seeking aid for their brethren in that region would cite a 6 million figure.

However, the Google News Archive returns these hits for the period 1905-1939:

"Five Million Jews": 42
"Six Million Jews": 44
"Three Million Jews": 57
"Millions of Jews": 1,520


Moreover, stories relating to the imminent starvation, deportation or annihilation of 5 million (not six) can be found here and here and here and here. Similar stories referring to "three million Jews" are here and here. The second article asks for help "so that three million Jews shall not perish from the face of the earth."
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...x-million.html
[/quote]
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 10:35 PM   #343
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
The Catholic Church was consecrated to satan several years ago.

Didn't you know that?

Read Malachi Martin for example. Windswept House.



That is why people speak of the "SynSat".

I thought this was already common knowledge.
As far as I can see, it's business as usual for Catholics. You should get out there and tell them the score.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011, 08:51 AM   #344
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Denial is a river in Egypt

Egypt is where Jews got their faked OT storyline from that has so badly affected Christians since AD 43

Is questioning 911 called '911 denial'?

If not, why is questioning the Holocaust labelled as 'denial'.

Do you believe in absolute truth? I do. Do you believe that something that was totally absent from the copious WW2 memoirs of Churchill, Eisenhower and De Gaulle only to emerge later as an extortion industry - about which Elie Weisel himself said 'Some stories are true that never happened' - should now be considered an absolute truth? For only absolute truth can be denied
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 08:00 AM   #345
boots
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 432 (307 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post

Do you believe in absolute truth? I do. Do you believe that something that was totally absent from the copious WW2 memoirs of Churchill, Eisenhower and De Gaulle only to emerge later as an extortion industry - about which Elie Weisel himself said 'Some stories are true that never happened' - should now be considered an absolute truth? For only absolute truth can be denied
You wouldn't know the truth if you fell over it.

As a matter of fact you are a propagandist you promote propaganda Thats the job of Neo Nazi's they ARE bottom feeders like rodin.

I've already refuted the lie about Elie Weisel over 5 months ago to you and the other Neo Nazi's. This is a typical tactic of Neo Nazi's dimiss the truth and promote lies, wait till everyone has forgotten about rodins lie then tell it again.

The role of the storyteller - Sholem Aleichem and Elie Wiesel.



http://www.thefreelibrary.com/The+ro...sel-a014234278
Quote:
The introduction to the book is an encounter between Wiesel and his Rebbe from before the war. The author no longer fits into the traditional mode, because he "was no longer his [the Rebbe's] disciple,"(34) now being his own Rebbe. Wiesel tells the Rebbe that he has been writing, and the Rebbe questions the importance of that act, trying to understand this new path. Wiesel responds by saying that "some writings could sometimes, in moments of grace, attain the quality of deeds."(35)

They discuss the nature of fiction, the Rebbe insisting that Wiesel writes lies. No, is the reply, "Things are not that simple, Rebbe. Some events do take place but are not true; others are - although they never occurred."(36)

The Rebbe should know this, should understand that stories function to communicate meaning, because he is familiar with the old Aggadic tradition and the new Hasidic tradition of storytelling. Stories function to build connections between people and to provide meaning in a seemingly meaningless world. Wiesel tries to place his storytelling into context as a meaningful Jewish act by drawing on the older traditions and re-telling them in modern ways. The Rebbe's failure to respond is a failure of traditional Judaism, evoking the same critique of ineffective and sterile leadership that Sholem Aleichem uses. Wiesel seeks to re-open Aggadic creativity despite the objections of the Rebbe, or, rather, because of them.
It has nothing to do with the holocaust as being a lie the ONLY lie is the one promoted by Neo Nazi's.

Quote:
Egypt is where Jews got their faked OT storyline from that has so badly affected Christians since AD 43
Since you are such a brain dead moron, you wouldn't know that the ot is a christian document both Judaism and Christian also have the bases in the Ten Commandments. They are word for word.

So it is obvious to a child that your take on hating jews is based on some Christians blaming the jews for the crucifixion of Jesus.

The most murderous atrocities have been perpetrated by Catholicism in the Old world and the New world.

Last edited by boots; 19-04-2011 at 08:02 AM.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 08:16 AM   #346
edelweiss
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
You wouldn't know the truth if you fell over it.

As a matter of fact you are a propagandist you promote propaganda Thats the job of Neo Nazi's they ARE bottom feeders like rodin.

I've already refuted the lie about Elie Weisel over 5 months ago to you and the other Neo Nazi's. This is a typical tactic of Neo Nazi's dimiss the truth and promote lies, wait till everyone has forgotten about rodins lie then tell it again.

The role of the storyteller - Sholem Aleichem and Elie Wiesel.



http://www.thefreelibrary.com/The+ro...sel-a014234278
It has nothing to do with the holocaust as being a lie the ONLY lie is the one promoted by Neo Nazi's.

Since you are such a brain dead moron, you wouldn't know that the ot is a christian document both Judaism and Christian also have the bases in the Ten Commandments. They are word for word.

So it is obvious to a child that your take on hating jews is based on some Christians blaming the jews for the crucifixion of Jesus.

The most murderous atrocities have been perpetrated by Catholicism in the Old world and the New world.


I wonder why John 8 44 was not yet eradicated from "the big book of myths and a bit of truth".

When I was a child they told the story of the crucifixation way different than now.

Something definitely changed during my lifetime about the Roman Catholic dogmas.

Read Malachi Martin, windswept house.


Quote:
In Windswept House, Martin was quite explicit about the conditions in the Vatican,
opening the novel with the above-mentioned satanic ritual.
In it, Satan was formally enthroned in the Vatican in the Chapel of St. Paul
(by all reports a dark and appropriately spooky place).
The ceremony was coordinated via telephone with another
SIMULTANEOUS RITE in South Carolina.

http://www.tldm.org/news/martin.htm
Malachi Brendan Martin Ph.D., vatican insider, died very suddenly under strange circumstances shortly after publishing this book.
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 08:21 AM   #347
amaralsright
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Varies in quest for more Sooty
Posts: 12,275
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
Something definitely changed during my lifetime about the Roman Catholic dogmas.
You can say that again.

Black is now white.

That is how big the change was.

But we are not supposed to notice.
amaralsright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 08:33 AM   #348
91181
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Dorset/London
Posts: 1,004
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
The Catholic Church was consecrated to satan several years ago.

Didn't you know that?

Read Malachi Martin for example. Windswept House.



That is why people speak of the "SynSat".

I thought this was already common knowledge.

All roads lead to Rome hey? these modern day babylonian priests pull the strings no doubt about it.

Last edited by 91181; 19-04-2011 at 08:33 AM.
91181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 08:43 AM   #349
edelweiss
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91181 View Post
All roads lead to Rome hey? these modern day babylonian priests pull the strings no doubt about it.
I would not call them "priests".



Substituted the original picture which was made unavailable:
HTML Code:
http://p4.focus.de/img/gen/c/1/HBc1qQ9i_Pxgen_r_1100xA.jpg








Last edited by edelweiss; 19-04-2011 at 12:23 PM.
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 08:48 AM   #350
91181
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Dorset/London
Posts: 1,004
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
I would not call them "priests".


Pagan Babylonian priest's?

Fake priests?

men in funny robes?

nonses?

who cares?
91181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 08:57 AM   #351
edelweiss
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91181 View Post
Pagan Babylonian priest's?

Fake priests?

men in funny robes?

nonses?

who cares?


Those who are forced to pay for that hocuspocus since 66 years now?



Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post


5 4 11

Holocaust survivors to receive $ 564 million in reparations




A Holocaust survivor protesting in Jerusalem in 2007.


The Claims Conference negotiates a significant increase in funds from the German government for survivors' home-care to ensure that victims of Nazism can live at home and receive the assistance they need.

The Claims Conference Monday reached a landmark decision to increase survivor homecare funding over the next three years by a total of $ 564 million.

German and Israeli representatives flew in for the conference in New York, chaired by Julius Berman, that addressed the growing social welfare needs of Holocaust survivors throughout the world.

Under the new agreement, in 2012 the German government will provide
€126.7 million (approximately $177 million) for homecare funding; in 2013,
€136.7 million (approximately $191 million); and in 2014,
€140 million (approximately $196 million).

This totals €403 million (approximately $564 million).


The 2012 figure is a 15-percent increase over the amount negotiated for 2011. The money will be distributed to various agencies worldwide to provide survivors with in-home nursing and assistance in day-to-day activities. The hope is that through providing at-home care, Holocaust victims will be able to remain living at home in spite of difficulties associated with old age.


By Shlomo Shamir http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/...tions-1.354144


403000000 shared among e. g. 6000000 = 67.16666666666667 million € each !


The "German government" behaves as if it were unbelievably rich !

I wonder how the "German government" will be able to generate such an amount of money as it is already bankrupt since long.
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 09:09 AM   #352
boots
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 432 (307 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
I wonder why John 8 44 was not yet eradicated from "the big book of myths and a bit of truth".

When I was a child they told the story of the crucifixation way different than now.

Something definitely changed during my lifetime about the Roman Catholic dogmas.

Read Malachi Martin, windswept house.




Malachi Brendan Martin Ph.D., vatican insider, died very suddenly under strange circumstances shortly after publishing this book.

What the fuck are you rambling on about

Oh yes, the strawman argument.

This is a typical tactic of the forum infiltrator, to protect his/her mates they will talk about only one point in a post and disregards the other point raised.

I am calling you holocaust deniers liars.

There is already a thread on holocaust as a religion take your bullshit there. Posting pictures of people who visit a holocaust memorial and promoting it as a religion isn't related to this thread.

http://forum.davidicke.com/newreply....y&p=1059378792
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 09:13 AM   #353
edelweiss
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
What the fuck are you rambling on about

Oh yes, the strawman argument.

This is a typical tactic of the forum infiltrator, to protect his/her mates they will talk about only one point in a post and disregards the other point raised.

I am calling you holocaust deniers liars.

There is already a thread on holocaust as a religion take your bullshit there. Posting pictures of people who visit a holocaust memorial and promoting it as a religion isn't related to this thread.

http://forum.davidicke.com/newreply....y&p=1059378792

I wish it weren't related.

Everybody can see how much it is DIRECTLY related in my previous post.




Last edited by edelweiss; 19-04-2011 at 09:24 AM.
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 09:24 AM   #354
boots
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 432 (307 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
Those who are forced to pay for that hocuspocus since 66 years now?
Yet those who were members of the SS receive a pension for committing genocide, with the full knowledge of their actions.

No justice.

Your lovely man Martin Bormann

Quote from Joesph Farrell.

http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/jo...script_en.html

Quote:
JF: Excellent question. Because if you can imagine... Let’s just go back. You’ve got Martin Bormann sitting in Argentina, with a joint bank account with Juan Peron, that’s sitting on top of almost eight hundred million dollars. That’s a hefty chunk of change at that point in history. Properly invested... and Bormann was a financial whiz. I mean there’s no doubt about this. He knew how to move money and make money. Properly invested, you can sustain this kind of independent project, move it around. At some point I think it’s going to require a partner if it’s gonna be made big and practical and usable. Okay?
Yet holocaust deniers/Neo Nazi's will never touch this.

Talk about money. The Nazis squandered away vast riches from ordinary people.

Wheres the money.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 09:27 AM   #355
edelweiss
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Yet those who were members of the SS receive a pension for committing genocide, with the full knowledge of their actions.

No justice.

Your lovely man Martin Bormann

Quote from Joesph Farrell.

http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/jo...script_en.html



Yet holocaust deniers/Neo Nazi's will never touch this.

Talk about money. The Nazis squandered away vast riches from ordinary people.

Wheres the money.
This hocuspocus was made a religion.

Soon it will be the NEW WORLD RELIGION.

Who will pay if the Germans realise the truth?

http://www.ask.com/wiki/Rape_during_...ion_of_Germany

The raping never stopped since WWI
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 09:49 AM   #356
boots
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 432 (307 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
If Auschwitz wasn't a "death camp," what was its true purpose? The IHR says (original):
It was a large-scale manufacturing complex. Synthetic rubber (Buna) was made there, and its inmates were used as a workforce. The Buna process was used in the U.S. during WWII.
The IHR says (revised):
It was an internment center and part of a large-scale manufacturing complex. Synthetic fuel was produced there, and its inmates were used as a workforce.
Nizkor replies:
True to some extent. Auschwitz was a huge complex; it had ordinary POW camps (in which British airmen were also held, and they testified of atrocities in the nearby extermination camp). Auschwitz II, or Birkenau, was the largest camp, and the gas chambers were there. Auschwitz III, or Monowitz, was the industrial manufacturing plant.
Many prisoners were indeed used for forced labor in Auschwitz. But the "unfit" -- meaning the elderly, the children, and most of the women -- were immediately sent to the gas chambers.
In its revised answer, the IHR states that "synthetic fuel" was produced there, not Buna. This is more accurate. By war's end, not a single ounce of rubber had been produced at the Buna camp.
It's a tactical error on their part to admit this, however, because in question number 40, they state that it was impossible to burn corpses because there wasn't any fuel. Yet they admit that there was a fuel-synthesis plant just a few miles away. It did produce fuel, and in fact was an Allied bombing target for that reason. Another internal contradiction.
Deny this ladybird, Oh sorry, yes you call your self edelweiss now, Hada also pegged you as Frauleinbird.

A classic trait of Neo Nazi's is to falsify evidence or to take evidence out of context.

Here the IHR mixes truth with fiction.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 10:34 AM   #357
edelweiss
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Deny this ladybird, Oh sorry, yes you call your self edelweiss now, Hada also pegged you as Frauleinbird.

A classic trait of Neo Nazi's is to falsify evidence or to take evidence out of context.

Here the IHR mixes truth with fiction.

You appear to be quite confused and disturbing to me.

Nizkor is a ZIONIST site. This is common knowledge.

http://robertfaurisson.blogspot.com/...ligion-de.html

Unfortunately only available in French and German up to now.



Last edited by edelweiss; 19-04-2011 at 10:49 AM.
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:25 PM   #358
boots
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 432 (307 Posts)
Default

bump
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:14 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.