Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 09-05-2010, 08:31 PM   #141
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by macneil View Post
Were you analy raped by a biker with tattoos and piercings while listening to death metal?? Just wondering...
Troll harder. Clever comment not found...
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:54 PM   #142
macneil

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Troll harder. Clever comment not found...
I dunno... you seem to come across as someone who's had a bad experience with someone a little i dunno 'alternative'. I have no other reason to explain your prejudice.

You tell me... so now there's something wrong with you of you wear black?
macneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:01 PM   #143
chrysoprase

Sometimes breaking through the veil of illusion can be difficult.

It is easy enough when it concerns government or the filthy rich, or those that we already don't trust or like.

But when it is about artists, musicians or people who we admire or enjoy their talent... that is when many will scurry out of the rabbit hole and not want to see.

Nobody said breaking through veil would be easy. We shouldn't expect it to be. Prepare to have illusions shattered.
chrysoprase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:16 PM   #144
diamond dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic isis View Post
Nice thread very interesting.

Been looking into this topic myself...

How about these:

Reminds me of Too Funky vid..

''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 09-05-2010 at 09:16 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:32 PM   #145
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by macneil View Post
I dunno... you seem to come across as someone who's had a bad experience with someone a little i dunno 'alternative'. I have no other reason to explain your prejudice.

You tell me... so now there's something wrong with you of you wear black?
Read the thread before making jack-ass suggestions like that. I've explained before that I listened to metal for a part of my life...
Old 09-05-2010, 09:57 PM   #146
macneil

Quote:
Read the thread before making jack-ass suggestions like that. I've explained before that I listened to metal for a part of my life...
that doesnt really mean anything, i listen to lots of stuff lol... your still full of prejudicial nonesense with regards to anything alternative. ie your posts on tattoos, piercings, metal etc etc just wondering who pissed on your chips really.

so whats up now with wearing black lol?
macneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 04:08 PM   #147
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
just wanted to point out some key words from that article too:

it's interesting of course that they would use the word "sacrifice" here when "patience" would have been more appropriate for the context...and why were they "forced to stay in their seats"?
Yuck, you're right.
Old 29-01-2011, 10:55 PM   #148
dogsmilk
Banned

Satan hopeful of revival in market

Relaxing in his fiery pit of torment and shoving a pitchfork up a sinner's arse, Satan yesterday reported he was "Well chuffed" at the hint of a revival in his malign influence:
"Well I had some great days back in the 80s. My face was everywhere, people were playing their records backwards in attempt to hear me, parents sending their kids to Christian summer camps because they bought a Slayer record - I was riding on the crest of a wave"
But then things started to take a dip;
"Well first you had that grunge stuff and I just wasn't so cool any more. Then you've got Dying Fetus singing about politics, Nile singing about ancient Egypt, Scandinavian black metal going all pagan. Sure, some still had room in their heart for Old Nick, but it just wasn't the same. Then that bloody gansta rap. A whole new way to shock your mum. White teenagers from Canterbury calling themselves niggas. Proper got my goat it did, pardon the pun"

Satan:Chuffed

But a glimmer of hope may be on the horizon. Satan's agent, Metacomet, has been working hard to convince people Satan is well scary and should be taken seriously again.
"I've been working all hours. I've even got someone to resurrect a year old thread on the Icke forum about Satan people had lost interest in. The Satan brand is coming back, believe you me. Like for example, I've been telling people music industry 'big wigs' are often members of satanic societies. I mean I don't fucking know that - how could I? - they won't pick up the phone to me. I mean I guess they're too busy snorting charlie and shagging young actresses hopeful for a big break to worry about some cheesy Omen shit. But it creates a buzz, y'know?
I've got this thing that the vibrations in metal are lower than ever before and totally do your head in. Kids go wild for that sort of thing. They might even get so low it'll be that frequency that makes you shit yourself I've heard about. Imagine that! That'll totally get a documentary about evil Satanic music made, and how long has it been since we had one of those?"

"We're looking at the release dates for some really fucked up shit. Like I was reading this stuff, yeah, about how some numbers are, like, really freaked out and totally important in mad ways. Proper spooky shit and all that. So then I noticed films are released on dates. And then, I thought to myself, if a film is released on a date that's a magic number date, then that must mean it was released then because it's a magic number date and they know all about magic numbers. Whoah! Not, like, they could have just thought that date was a good idea for some other reason. Yeah I totally nailed that shit down. I do logic well good, me. So because I saw films being released and worked out the numbers stuff in my head I knew Hollywood is evil and hard for Satan. I mean, you can tell they're evil because of the dates they release films on right? And obviously they use those dates because they're evil. This is all good news for Satan."

"We're doing a new fashion range too. Lots of black, because that's dark and edgy and lowers your vibrations. I'm just going to have stop wearing my garish higher vibrational rainbow tunic of love in public for the time being."

Black clothing: Dark and edgy

"And finally, I'm bring Satan's influence back into film. I'm going round saying horror films make you go all psycho and deranged and are really bad. Of course, that makes people want to watch them to see what all the fuss is all about. So then we've got Mumshocker 3D - the heavy metal house of horror that's going to put Satan back centre stage. It's really just a collage of old metal album covers and live footage of King Diamond, but we'll have everyone so hyped up they'll shit their pants and faint when the titles roll. I'm telling you man - Satan is totally back and it's going to be awesome."

Last edited by dogsmilk; 29-01-2011 at 11:10 PM.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 12:39 AM   #149
nightwriterk

This is an amazing thread and you're all posting such great information.

I wanted to add a couple of things that I hope haven't already been covered here.

One is this: In 'Trance Formation of America," - an excellent book I recommend everyone read - by Cathy O'Brien, she talks about this very subject and she names names, particularly in the country music industry. she claims that her own daughter, Kelly, was raped by handler, now deceased, Box Car Willy.

I was never a fan of Michael Jackson, but he did some amazingly creative things like "Thriller" and right before his death he did another really neat long-form video (or short movie, whatever you want to call it) about a haunted house that had a kind of "intolerance" message.

Personally, given his age I wonder if his programming was long-past breaking down and it was time for him to be offed in someone's scheme of things. I'm certain he was murdered. His family members have said as much numerous times.

To me he is a pathetic figure. Here is a video about Michael and Mind Control:
And, here is a series of article on Michael Jackson that indicate some involvement with mind control: http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=5508
nightwriterk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 12:58 AM   #150
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwriterk View Post
This is an amazing thread and you're all posting such great information.

I wanted to add a couple of things that I hope haven't already been covered here.

One is this: In 'Trance Formation of America," - an excellent book I recommend everyone read - by Cathy O'Brien, she talks about this very subject and she names names, particularly in the country music industry. she claims that her own daughter, Kelly, was raped by handler, now deceased, Box Car Willy.

Classic book! A good companion to 'Tranceformation' is 'The Franklin coverup' by Senator John Decamp. Everything Cathy says is basically reaffirmed and in fact corroborated in that jaw dropping book-the same names involved in the pedo ring/gay sex ring constantly come up again and again I've noticed.

Last edited by pound; 30-01-2011 at 01:00 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 12:58 AM   #151
nightwriterk

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphal View Post
He's from the 70s, says he was at the top of the music industry and in the illuminati, gives out a lot of secret info. Says interesting things about music that you don't hear much and this is 30 years ago. That all hollywood types musicians are initiated witches, that they cast spells and conjure demons into the master copy, that the reason for rock music is to place spells on people they couldn't otherwise access.

Clip is about 6-7 minutes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otti-...eature=related
I really enjoyed this clip and I listened to some other ones with this same guy. But, something isn't completely kosher about him.

These clips are from the '70s. By the early '80s there was an anti-occult hysteria among Evangelicals that is parodied by Ozzy Osbourne in the movie, "Trick or Treat."

I have a small collection of some books that were written about this time. I pick up anything to do with Satanism and the occult that looks interesting. And, it was a trend at the time for Christians to write "conversion" stories telling how they were once involved in Satanic cults and now they've found Jesus. They were all eventually outed as frauds.

This guy Todd has the same feel. If he was under the mind control of a witch cult he is now under another form of mind control, which is apparent from the video.
Old 30-01-2011, 01:03 AM   #152
nightwriterk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Classic book! A good companion to 'Tranceformation' is 'The Franklin coverup' by Senator John Decamp. Everything Cathy says is basically reaffirmed and in fact corroborated in that jaw dropping book-the same names involved in the pedo ring/gay sex ring constantly come up again and again I've noticed.
I was not familiar with the Franklin Coverup until a few weeks a go. Somebody posted this link - on this forum, I think:
I was young when this happened. And, it happened only hours from where I grew up! Very creepy.

I also live near one of the mind control hot spots mentioned in Cathy O'Brien's book... which I try not to think about too much.

Incidentally, pound - Excellent Avatar Image! That's one of my all time favorite movies!

Last edited by nightwriterk; 30-01-2011 at 01:04 AM.
Old 30-01-2011, 01:32 AM   #153
metacomet

Quote:
People can think what they want, but when I read that book and heard the names dropped, it all made sense to me.

Kris Kristauferson was also named and is a creepy S.O.B.

It doesn't take much for me to imagine him being a handler...

He's not that talented, not a great actor... he always plays the same character. His place in Hollywood / the music industry isn't very clearly defined. He's just there. For a reason, I imagine.

Old 30-01-2011, 01:39 AM   #154
pound

Quote:
Incidentally, pound - Excellent Avatar Image! That's one of my all time favorite movies!
'They live' is probably my favorite movie from John Carpenter-right next to 'Prince of Darkness' and 'Christine'.
Old 20-02-2011, 09:34 PM   #155
fender93

Default Mind-Control in the music industry

I have more evidence on the subject of mind-control in the music industry. This is a very sensitive subject for me as it concerns a very favourite band of mine including a girl I have/had very strong feelings for (I don't know anymore really). That band is Paramore. It concerns the song and video 'Brick By Boring Brick'. I suggest you watch the video before and after reading this just for clarification.

This video has a lot of clear references to the Monarch Mind Control programme (named after the Monarch Butterfly as seen in this video). The young girl in the video is presumably a young version of hayley; she enters a strange world and the door slams behind her: hinting that the wonderland is forced upon the girl. The lyrics of the first verse clearly describe the reality of a mind-controlled slave: "She lives in fairytale somewhere too far for us to find"- The 'fairytale' represents the girls dissociative mind state; and it is "too fart for us too find" as it exists only within the confines of her consciousness. "Forgotten the taste and smell of a world that she left behind"- The girl has been removed from her normal life and imprisoned away from reality. "The angles are all wrong now"-The girls senses have been destroyed and manipulated because of the abuse from her handlers. "Ripping wings off of butterflies"-(Monarch Butterflies).
The dissociative state experienced by Monarch Slaves has been described as a feeling of weightlessness; "Keep your feet on the ground; When your heads in the clouds". The scenes and characters seen in the video are similar to that seen in Alice in Wonderland (commonly associated with mind control). In addition the blurry scenes and mushrooms represent the use of halluconegenic drugs during monarch mind control. The castle in the video represents the girls inner consciousness; the mirrors and the girl's multiplication represent he fragmented mind state. The second verse of the song describes the hideous reality of the mind-controlled slave. "So one day he found her crying coiled up on the dirty ground". It has often been reported that mcs' are kept in cages on floors covered in their own feces. "her prince finally came to save her and the rest you can figure out". her handler came to see her and the line "and the rest you can figure out" refers to the horiffic sexual abuse a mind-controlled slave is forced to endure. "But it was a trick"- refers to the suggestion that handlers often masquerade as helpers and saviors when in fact they are just the opposite. During these repeated episodes of sexual abuse the victim is forced to dissociate from reality. "Well you built up a world of magic because your real life is tragic". The victim has supressed reality and found a state away from it. The girl has 'brick by boring brick' a wall in her consciousness blocking out the truth and the horrors of their situation. The girl eventually escpaes from her trauma only to fall into a grave. hayley then throws the girl's doll into the grave and begins to cover the grave. This could represent one of two things. Either the girl has been punished for failing to follow the programme. Or the innocence of the child has been buried and killed forever. There is also a white rabbit in the grave (a symbol of the illuminati). This rabbit could also be the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland: This goes with a famous quote from Morpheus in The Matrix: "You take the red pill- and you stay in wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes".

I would like to say a special thank you to vigilantcitizen.com for some of this information and knowledge. I think it is safe to say that the music industry is now just another weapon for the illuminati to use against us.
fender93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:56 PM   #156
edelweiss
Banned

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ly-tattoo.html
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 12:58 AM   #157
nightwriterk

Here is an interesting interview with Christie from TruthBrigade and Esoteric Kitten

http://truthbrigade.org/smf/index.php/topic,6106.0.html

Esoteric Kitten has a bunch of videos at youtube.com on specific musicians and their apparent connections to MK-Ultra.
Old 17-06-2011, 10:28 AM   #158
fnord23

Default satanic mind control invasion of psy trance

[QUOTE=metacomet;798440]

Hi metacomet - I can't tell you how glad i am to read your post here. i seriously started to think i was the only person in the world who can see what's going on with demonic mind control music.

I am going to start a blog just on this subject because I believe so strongly that we have to do something about this.

I want to give you all some info about my background first so people don't think i'm crazy! What I am going to say is hard to believe - EVEN FOR ME! I still find it hard to believe but I have kinda been forced to believe it now. phew... It still amazes me daily that this could really be happening - but it is.

OK... who am I?

I have studied the occult, magick, witchcraft, world religions such as buddhism, taosim, the qabalah and various systems of psychology and philosophy since i was about 15. I am not and have never been into any kind of black magick and my interest has always been one of spiritual self development. I am a vegetarian and I care about all life forms.

I also have had a very passionate interest in music since a very young age - i started off learning guitar and went on to start making electronic music - i got into techno and later psy trance. I was very into psy trance music and went to a lot of parties and festivals from the late 90's to recently.

I am also a a qualified scientist.

OK - so now I'm going to tell you exactly what I have experienced over the last few years concerning 'satanic mind control music':

Firstly let me just say that I personally think that the word 'satanic' is wrong and it should be labelled 'demonic'. The reason i say that is because 'satan' is a christian invention and i personally dont want to limit myself to one religious viewpoint. demonic however is a universal term relating to evil forces.

I first started hearing strange samples in psy trance music 2 or 3 years ago and recenty it seems to have flooded the scene. this is a covert cia operation designed to destroy the psy trance community and turn it into a demonic f**ked up scene. It is very sad.
I used to go to parties and people would dance have fun, laugh, be happy and above all - have spiritual experiences - through dance and trance. i think that the cia felt that the psy trance community was getting too big and out of their control - so they decided to demonify it - turn it bad.

I started to hear samples (recordings) in the music of people screaming - people being tortured.
Now I want to make clear here - that I am also very psychic and i can tell when someone is lying to me - or acting very easily. When i hear these screams - more often than not - they appear VERY REAL. They are not samples taken from movies or something - they are actual sampled recordings of real people being tortured - for somebody elses sick pleasure.
Yes, I find this hard to believe too - but unfortuneatly i think this really is the truth.

In recent years i went to a couple of big psy trance festivals and they had a seperate stage devoted to only what they now call 'dark psy trance'. There were inverted pentagrams around the stage and they played this demonic torture music for hours.

The really strange thing is that some people sont seem to hear the sounds of screams or torturing. A few times I have been with friends in their house and they are playing some tunes - when I point out that there was a sample of someone screaming and they tell me they can't hear it.!!!

I pointed this out to them 2 years ago - and then I recently went to a party they organised and there were a few dj's - they ALL played this sick music. but this time i heard many tracks that were just SO CLEAR - samples of screaming and people crying and being tortured. SO FU**ING CLEAR AS DAY. HOW can they do this. and they just sit there and let it be played - as if they can't hear it.

I just don't know what to do now - even my friends seem to be sucked into this sicko bull**it.

And I have to say that it is NOT JUST in psy trance. I have heard it in a much mre subtly way in many pop tracks. Very very famous artists sometimes have little samples of screams in their tracks.

ONCE YOU HAVE heard it - you will hear it over and over.

PLEASE PEOPLE - we HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.

I am going to start a blog, a petition or something to have these samples investigated - find out where they are coming from.

BUT how could an investigation be started? would the police actually investigate this? They would just say I am crazy wouldn't they?

my blog is here - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact me if you can help or have any information - Together maybe we can stop these freaks from hurting anyone else. http://ciasatanicmusic.blogspot.com/
fnord23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2011, 10:47 AM   #159
whale

[QUOTE=fnord23;1059976568]
Quote:

my blog is here - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact me if you can help or have any information - Together maybe we can stop these freaks from hurting anyone else. http://ciasatanicmusic.blogspot.com/
Interesting. Of course, you being psychic will pick up on things others can't.

I think satanic is more reptilian, while demonic is more to do with demons obviously. Same team of assholes.

need to get some orgonite about those stages http://www.whale.to/b/orgonite.html I want to get some under the Pyramid at Glastonbury.

the music industry is satanic
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2011, 12:18 PM   #160
fnord23

[QUOTE=metacomet;798440]

oh my god.. when you mentioned 'great' artists that you realise later were part of this evil plan... you gotta listen again to Prince - lady Cab driver - and maybe re-think those sounds that you thought were sexy... its actually a sample of a woman being tortured..
see my blog... http://ciasatanicmusic.blogspot.com/...c-torture.html
fnord23 is offline   Reply With Quote