Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 12-03-2011, 05:12 AM   #1301
sh3lly

Old 12-03-2011, 06:38 PM   #1302
pumma
Inactive

Lightbulb

*Notices Shelly having phun with pic-fest!*

Other than that .... That first black-eyed E.T. cat is incredibly cute! I Want one!

*goes crazy*

Oh before that... http://www.worldtrans.org/lyssa/ <<< Ye Old E.T. Site!

Last edited by pumma; 12-03-2011 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Because I can
pumma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:07 PM   #1303
sh3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumma View Post
*Notices Shelly having phun with pic-fest!*

Other than that .... That first black-eyed E.T. cat is incredibly cute! I Want one!

*goes crazy*

Oh before that... http://www.worldtrans.org/lyssa/ <<< Ye Old E.T. Site!
HEY!

Thanks for the link. I had not seen that site before! Hope you are well. Thanks for stopping by!!!
Old 18-03-2011, 03:50 PM   #1304
starschildren
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
Fear not, I believe I have found a solution!

Been there, done that... --- It really really works! BTW, in case anyone was wondering.

Last edited by starschildren; 18-03-2011 at 03:50 PM.
starschildren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2011, 10:03 PM   #1305
capriciousvainglory

Thanks sh3lly..

^ so pretty..and no, not the girl

Last edited by capriciousvainglory; 22-03-2011 at 10:11 PM.
capriciousvainglory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2011, 02:40 AM   #1306
pumma
Inactive

Lightbulb

Quote:
HEY!

Thanks for the link. I had not seen that site before! Hope you are well. Thanks for stopping by!!!
Np, Hope you are well too!

Offtopic:
Anywayz have you received the message? (it was ment to help you, even though it was not typed in linear fasion) I don't usualy like to write long essays, but when I do, they are there to help you through

*hugzzz* <3

Last edited by pumma; 24-03-2011 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Distracted by previous poster lol
pumma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 09:53 PM   #1307
jimj_wpg

Quote:
...or like Owls, like the contactees described them as in The Fourth Kind.
jimj_wpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 10:47 PM   #1308
theperceivingeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by starschildren View Post
Been there, done that... --- It really really works! BTW, in case anyone was wondering.
I heard it actually increases certain frequencies

Hivemind Radio
theperceivingeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:42 AM   #1309
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj_wpg View Post
...or like Owls, like the contactees described them as in The Fourth Kind.
Fourth Kind wasn't a real movie though, just another make-believe movie trying to con the gullible into thinking it was real.

Those that look into UFOs and Alien Abductions can see many things that ring true in the movie but nevertheless it is not a 'True' movie.

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:52 PM   #1310
king triad
Banned

Hey Sh3lly good to see the thread still going!...It's an alien world..
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:28 PM   #1311
dolores1

Talking More please Sh3lly!

dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 03:53 AM   #1312
sh3lly

I live here and I didn't know there was a whole Utah Hunters thing going on...

http://www.aliendave.com/

Utahns Abducted by Aliens
Quote:
They first came for Don Anderson’s son in 1984. It was 11 p.m. on a June evening in Mapleton, Utah, when 25-year-old Anderson shut off the TV in the bedroom of his mother’s basement where he was staying. He glanced down at his 4-year-old son who sat on the edge of a mattress on the floor playing with a truck.

Suddenly, he noticed a gray alien floating in the middle of the room. “We looked at each other. He pointed to my son, as if he were asking to take him,” Anderson recalls. He returned the alien’s gaze and telepathically communicated, “OK, let me go with him. If I go with him, he won’t be afraid.”

He says a ray of blue iridescent light shot through the room. He took his son by the hand. They jumped into the light ray and followed the gray alien across the basement, through the wall and upward through the ground to the grass outside.
http://www.cityweekly.net/utah/artic...by-aliens.html

New FBI ‘vault’ discusses Utah UFOs, other secrets

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/politic...vault.html.csp

Quote:
One document shows that the Logan UFO incident occurred two weeks after the FBI told bureaus that a “reliable and confidential source” reported that “flying discs are believed to be man-made missiles rather than natural phenomenon. It has also been determined that for approximately the past four years the USSR [Soviet Union] has been engaged in experimentation on an unknown type of flying disc.”

Documents show that an earlier UFO sighting had been investigated in Logan in September 1947. It said numerous witnesses told the FBI they saw “flying discs” in formation that were “circling the city at a high rate of speed.”

Most interestingly, on March 22, 1950, Guy Hottel, the agent in charge of the Washington Field Office, sent a memo reporting that an Air Force source said that flying saucers had crashed near Ros­well, N.M., and had been recovered.
Old 21-04-2011, 04:31 AM   #1313
sh3lly

My thread was bumped from a 5 to 4 star rating... lol. teehee

What could be shitty about it? It's comprehensive, objective, lots of pictures, lots of different points of view... yeah, I guess that is not a 5 star...

Maybe it'll keep dropping an become a 1 or 2 star thread... cuz God knows we need more mood landings and whatnot threads...
Old 21-04-2011, 04:32 AM   #1314
sh3lly

I don't belong on this world...

Old 29-04-2011, 12:23 AM   #1315
cybersurf

Default Reptilians do exist. Reptilians do eat people.

I believe this information is particularly important now, arround the worldwide propaganda on the Royal wedding.

I didn't belive on reptilians, even when Icke and others talked about them. But in a few months, things changed.

First, Dr. Karla Turner used hypnotic memory retrieval methods to describe reptilian encounters. She discovered that they are real and that they eat humans.

Then, David Icke's statement of an incident in which Elizabeth II shifts into a reptilian and make human sacrifices starts to make sense. I yet don't know how Queen Elizabeth II would change shape to a reptilian. I know that reptilians have the ability to affect our perceptions, so that we "see" them as different than a reptilian. But I don't think Elizabeth II is a reptilian influencing our minds so that we see her as a human. Then, my hypothesis is that she can change shape in other ways.

Dr. Karla Turner describes a session in which the person describes how his body (when he was a child) was eatten by a reptilian, and then he, as a spirit, was put into another identical body created with cattle mutilations.

Another researcher, L. Kin, describes why do reptilians need to eat humans.

Also, Truman Cash describes how he has uncovered memories where he met reptilians.

This books are dificult to find in text form, so I have to provide the text latter.

OK, here's the quote:
Quote:
One Lizard fleet commander, after a lengthy session, (non hypnotic memory retrieval process) debriefed on their background. (Session date 28 September 1993.) Originally, until about 14,000 years ago, they had humanoid flesh bodies. Then a team of... experimenters, headed by a certain Sham-Too and disguised as “cultural advisors to the government”, arrived on their planet, promised eternal youth and propagated a planet-wide “youth cult”. Bodies were supposed to be immortal, always healthy and forever young. People of course responded positively to this. Illness, old age and death was not foreign to their planet at all. The cultural advisors - with the agreement of the people and its government - stationed a few satellites around the planet. Their microwave radiation activated any and all reptile-type programs in the GE (Genetic Entity, the life entity animating bodies) Pool of that planet, and as people were open and receptive to the purportedly “beneficial’’ vibrations they were taken unawares, the vibrations went in well and within a few generations of this treatment people turned half lizard, half human. Exposed to radiation for decades, their very genes eventually de-formed and the lizard characteristics became hereditary57.

It was not a “perfect” mutation, though, because Lizard men need to feed on foreign races’ GEs to support themselves and procreate. They have to make up for their own lack of life force. In a way this is not different from our absorbing the life force of a carrot or a meat roast, except that we, needing to chew and digest things, do it on a less direct route than them (they just slurp it up); but in principal it’s the same process. Occasionally Lizard men will7 or by skin contact absorb actual body tissue, but more important to them is the living energy of the GE. They prefer GEs of their own former body type which resembled the Caucasian type of Earth (white race).

Earth people always had an inkling of this bio-fusion programming on and dramatized their fears of it variously - for example in their vampire legends. Vampires are known to “drink one’s blood and make one become part of them”. How true! Except it doesn’t work by a bite in the neck but by more sophisticated means: vibratory responses between one’s GE and the beams sent out by a Lizard ship build a bridge between one’s own GE and their GEs, resulting in an information exchange between the two GE programs to the benefit of the Lizard GE and the detriment of the human GE, because the human body, as its sap is being depleted, grows old sooner and develops bone weakness, psoriasis and neurodermitis (skin diseases resulting in scales, very lizardy). Clients... with skin diseases found them healing after they discovered that they had been subjected to this mechanism and unknowingly tuned in to Lizard GE frequencies.

(This is not to say that all psoriasis is caused by Lizard attacks... and many nutritional, medicinal, mental and electromagnetic stimuli in one’s environment may trigger them off, too. Lizard attacks may be considered as one contributing restimulator (trigering factor), though.)

UFOlogists are probably reminded of animal mutilation incidents at this point. Perhaps Lizards not only use human GEs and tissue for their procreation experiments but animal GEs and tissue, too. There has been no session report on this yet. However, it may be an explanation for the “creature storms” recorded Since 200 A.D. when it literally rains not only cats and dogs but as well lizards, insects, fish and frogs77.

To slightly change the subject to the size of dinosaurs:... dinosaur imagery of course is still plentiful in the GE Pool of this planet. Time doesn’t make it disappear. Most cultures have dragons as part of their fairy tales and their nature religions. There have always been youth cults, a yearning for eternal health and visions of physical immortality. On top of that, reptile toys and films have been intensely promoted for several years now. Knowing that it is in the survival interest of a race of lizard people to make us feel positive about reptiles, one may rightfully ask who really inspired films like “Victory” of 1984 (Earth people defending themselves against a reptile take-over), or the more recent and specifically pro-reptile “Ninja Turtles” and “Jurassic Park”.

Not that scaly invaders hadn’t been observed even earlier! They are known for longer than 5000 years. Ea or Enki, the oldest city in Sumeria, bore its name in honor of Oannes or Oe, a god of wisdom and patron of mankind. He was thought to live in a submarine palace. Surviving fragments of the “Babylonian History” written in Greek by the priest Berossus describe him as follows: “The whole body of the animal was like that of a fish; and it had under a fish’s head another head, and also feet below, similar to those of a man, subjoined to the fish’s tail. His voice, too, and language, were articulate and human; and a representation of him is observed even to this day (...) When the sun is set, it was the custom of this Being to plunge again into the sea, and abide all night in the deep; for he was amphibious.”22 A long time later, around 200 B.C., the Greek traveler Pausanias could still see a pickled “triton” exhibited in the temple of Dionysus and described him thus: “Their bodies are bristling with very fine scales like a rough-skinned shark. They have gills behind the ears and a human nose (...) From the breast downwards they have a dolphin’s tail instead of feet.” A similar specimen, but female, was seen by Pausanias in a different temple22.
The Pied Pipers of Heaven. By L. Kin.

http://fzba.chat.ru/LKin/Vol3.pdf

Last edited by cybersurf; 29-04-2011 at 03:46 AM.
cybersurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2011, 01:20 AM   #1316
theperceivingeye

Hivemind Radio
theperceivingeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2011, 04:00 AM   #1317
sh3lly

The "royal wedding" stuff is interesting lately. I don't know that I believe in "reptilians..." but I don't necessarily disbelieve in them...

What struck me as curious was reading in a mainstream news online site how they noticed that apparently the Queen and Prince Philip had "anti-aging" secrets...

Given what Icke says and others, it would be the blood of children and others that fuel their "youth..." right?

Old 02-05-2011, 04:50 AM   #1318
cybersurf

Quote:
The "royal wedding" stuff is interesting lately. I don't know that I believe in "reptilians..." but I don't necessarily disbelieve in them...

What struck me as curious was reading in a mainstream news online site how they noticed that apparently the Queen and Prince Philip had "anti-aging" secrets...

Given what Icke says and others, it would be the blood of children and others that fuel their "youth..." right?

No. The blood of children do not gives them old age. Just as the meat we eat of baby cattle do not gives us longevity. There's other factors but I have not found a link on that.

Children's blood or humans blood gives not immortality. In Truman Cash's book "The Eye of Ra" it is explained that the serpent staff pleyadians introduced the practice of human sacrifice in nearly all religions in all parts of the world. But the immortality was the putting of that soul or spirit or person in a new body allready grown up by the ETs.

Here is Dr, Karla Turner's quote on reptilians eating humans:

Sorry. Some times something happens and it doesn't show.

This is crazy!

Ok, I found in another place:

Quote:
“It’s okay, don’t be afraid now,” Barbara encouraged
soothingly, while Ted gripped at the couch and fought
against the spasms wracking his body.
“I know what’s in there,” he whispered, trembling. “I
know what’s in there. And that’s what I don’t like.
There’s another one of me in there. Oh! Oh! I don’t want to
do it any more! I want to stop!”
His eyes flew open and he stared around in panic. No
matter how much he wanted to block the memories, they
kept coming.
“They put me in there and took it out,” he whimpered,
“they changed it. There’s another one of me in there.”
Tears streamed down his face, and the spasms gradually
ebbed away.
“It’s fine, it’s okay,” Barbara repeated. “You let that out,
you’re fine now. You’ll feel better now that you’ve faced it.”
“I wasn’t produced in my mother,” Ted said, crying
again. “I know. I saw it. There’s more than one of me, looks
just like me.”
“Did they all have your kindness and your generous
spirit?” Barbara asked. “Did they have your kind of soul?”
“I don’t know, I don’t know,” Ted cried out, suddenly
loud and even more terrified. “I want to get up!”

Barbara held on, steadying Ted until his fear subsided.
She had seen this before, the abreaction or release of
repressed emotion, that sometimes erupted when an abductee
consciously relived a situation of intense trauma. When
Ted had gone through the frightening abduction at eight
years old, he had been unable to express his fears, but now,
with Barbara’s comforting support, he felt safe enough to let
it all out.
Once he was calmer, Barbara lay him back on the couch
and gently brought him forward in time and out of the
trance. As he rested, Ted thought about the Karly Kane story,
which for him now had a new significance.
“I think that story was about this experience,”he told
Barbara. “When I remembered being in the auditorium, I saw
a whole group of little beings dressed in blue outfits, just like
the choir of children that Karly heard singing. I showed my
niece that story one time, and she said it seemed like Karly
died. But I said no, he didn’t die, he came back. I guess she
was right, though.”
“How do you feel now, about what the regression
revealed?
“There were so many images that I wasn’t able to tell you
everything I saw. Sometimes I was too scared to look, and
other times everything was so strange and confusing that I
didn’t know what to think.”
“If I understood you correctly, you told me that the aliens
made a duplicate body, right?” Barbara asked, and Ted nodded.
“So that when, for whatever reason, they took your soul
and put it in that cloned body, your mother never knew there
was any difference. Ted, why did this terrify you so much?”
“My rational mind was trying to accept this,” he replied.
“It sounds so hideous and horrible. I felt like I knew I was
being destroyed, but also given new life. I felt both sensations,
the terror of my destruction and the joy of living again,
dual emotions.”
“Was there any change in your personality or health after
that?”
“I was sick for a long time,” Ted said. “Mother complained
because I got some childhood diseases that I had
already had before. And she said that for weeks I was in pain.
I told her that my insides felt like they were burning up, and
she used to soak me in a cool tub. When I was in school after
that, I didn’t do very well for a while. I wanted to stay away
from the other children.”
He stopped, overwhelmed by the trauma of his memories.
“I just now realize why my mother had reacted to me the
way she did at times,” he continued sadly. “There were occasions
when she seemed uncomfortable if I touched her, as if it
made her a bit edgy. I think, maybe, she knew on some level
that I had changed.”
“It’s probably the buried knowledge about this,” Barbara
mused. “She has no idea why she was affected that way.”
She had seen many times before these situations in personal
relationships in the lives of abductees who suffered
from unknown sources of stress, and Ted’s situation fit that
pattern. But it was no consolation to him, knowing that others
had been hurt this way, too.

Finally I could past it!

Link;

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ar...deofangels.pdf

Last edited by cybersurf; 02-05-2011 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Pasting problems.
cybersurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 07:28 PM   #1319
cybersurf

Some fun:

The Royal Familly.

Picadilly Square:

Philipe:

Anglican Church:

Old 03-05-2011, 01:05 AM   #1320
sh3lly

I thought the blood of children was supposed to give them energy and feed their vitality or something ...