Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 28-02-2011, 05:39 AM   #461
pablito

Default Om megalithis

During the last mission of SB Research Group in Bosnia, we have made a closer examination of the megaliths placed inside the tunnel Ravne. Here is a picture of the megalith K4 (8 tons), which distinguishes perfectly the groove (sealed) that separates the two halves of the megalith (which at this point is not a monolith).

If we look at the megalith K1 (1 ton) is also present on it the same furrow on K4. Basically it was first created the base, then was inserted "something" inside and then closed the lid, as the two halves of a shell.
The next photo is of the megalith K1.

Earlier in the K4 was detected by ultrasound a round metal object at the head of the megalith, similar to a helmet or a big egg.

We have found many metal thin tubes cutted on the surface of the lid. Perhaps it served to introduce the liquid material in form and then it hardened by creating the cover.

Here is a photo of the little oval section tubes

pablito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 08:37 AM   #462
originn

Wow Pablito that's VERY interesting!

I have one question: some time ago i heard that they stopped you from digging one of the piramyd mounts because of the middle ages ruins on top of it.

Did you manage to deal with that pathetic excuse?
originn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 09:11 AM   #463
pablito

Quote:
Originally Posted by originn View Post
Wow Pablito that's VERY interesting!

I have one question: some time ago i heard that they stopped you from digging one of the piramyd mounts because of the middle ages ruins on top of it.

Did you manage to deal with that pathetic excuse?
After one year of work on the pyramids and six missions in Visoko, I have understood that the battle between institution and institution, between institutions and the Foundation is still going on and you run the risk of ending up in the middle of the war.
But we are an independent group of researchers from universities of Italy and we have no interest in power struggles.

Unfortunately the story is not over, and you can not dig out of the Pyramid of the Sun. But in Ravne’s tunnels and on the Pyramid of the Moon you can do it, there are no excuses.

And then we are going on with researches there!

Last edited by pablito; 28-02-2011 at 01:11 PM.
pablito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 10:23 AM   #464
astrochicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablito View Post
If we look at the megalith K1 (1 ton) is also present on it the same furrow on K4. Basically it was first created the base, then was inserted "something" inside and then closed the lid, as the two halves of a shell.
The next photo is of the megalith K1.

Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2011, 01:10 PM   #465
starship

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...10313-SUB.html
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-110313.php
Old 23-03-2011, 11:06 AM   #466
arsinaloftheapocalypse

Any updates from this yet?! I just recently came across it and spent the whole day reading this entire thread. I am very interested as I myself want one day to pursue and archaeological career. I don't know that I 100% believe absolutely EVERYTHING that has been posted, but I can not deny that I too feel there is no doubt that this is a pyramid, and one of the most important finds ever in the interest of those that know the human race is much older than is told.

I wish the excavation the best of luck and cant wait to see what is found and documented on this years dig!
arsinaloftheapocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2011, 11:17 AM   #467
starship

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsinaloftheapocalypse View Post
Any updates from this yet?! I just recently came across it and spent the whole day reading this entire thread. I am very interested as I myself want one day to pursue and archaeological career. I don't know that I 100% believe absolutely EVERYTHING that has been posted, but I can not deny that I too feel there is no doubt that this is a pyramid, and one of the most important finds ever in the interest of those that know the human race is much older than is told.

I wish the excavation the best of luck and cant wait to see what is found and documented on this years dig!
LLoyd Pye claims the human race is much YOUNGER than we're told around 200k years, and his evidence is very convincing
Old 23-03-2011, 11:03 PM   #468
rbrett

Default Latest News

Just a copy and paste of the latest from the official site.

I've been there and seen this last week and it's absoloutly incredible when you see it with your own eyes...

AN IMPORTANT DISCOVERY IN UNDERGROUND LABYRINTH
Saturday, 19 March 2011

Foundation’s expert team has made another important discovery in underground labyrinth “Ravne” in Visoko ‘mid of March 2011. Three hundred meters from the entrance to the Labyrinth, while new intersection was cleaned from fill up material, stone structure/wall was discovered under conglomerate. This wall is horizontal and divides two side tunnels.

Since it’s been covered by conglomerate, it means that it’s older. Considering that radiocarbon dating of the conglomerate has shown the age of 32.000 years, it can be concluded that this structure is older than that.

Project leader dr. Sam Osmanagich and leading archaeologist dr. Sara Acconci witnessed this discovery and document it.

Taken from:
http://www.piramidasunca.ba/en/index...LABYRINTH.html

rbrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2011, 10:45 PM   #469
jllizzoyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbrett View Post
Foundation’s expert team has made another important discovery in underground labyrinth “Ravne” in Visoko ‘mid of March 2011. Three hundred meters from the entrance to the Labyrinth, while new intersection was cleaned from fill up material, stone structure/wall was discovered under conglomerate. This wall is horizontal and divides two side tunnels.

Since it’s been covered by conglomerate, it means that it’s older. Considering that radiocarbon dating of the conglomerate has shown the age of 32.000 years, it can be concluded that this structure is older than that.
Massive discovery!
jllizzoyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2011, 02:06 PM   #470
easypeasy72

Why oh why do we not hear about this in the msm? Is it because it would turn everything the rest of the scientific community thinks upside down? It would reveal our knowledge and grasp of the truth to be vastly lacking...

So good that at least some people have a genuine thirst for knowledge that lets them sweep aside the conformity that the other "great minds" demand.
I hope these good people have the last laugh.
Old 08-04-2011, 07:14 PM   #471
jojo

been away for a while and just caught up with the thread! great work guys!!

all those new tunnels!!! very interesting about the use of megaliths as energy/water conductors/ re-focus/divertors etc. i know a stone circle builder who uses very similar methods when deciding the placement of the stones. using dowsing, he will anchor in various earth energies (including underground water) he punctures the earth with the stones in a similar way that an accupuncture practitioner would on the human body.

He "fixed" a problem at my local agricultural college. A horse barn was condusive to static/electric shocks which was causing the horse/human relationship to suffer as the people kept "zapping" the horses. to cut a long story short, the electrics were tested, the surface of the barn was replaced 3 times, the corrects tests were done and nothing could be found the be causing the shocks. except for a small pylon in the next door field.

So my friend dowsed the area and put small megaliths at stratigic points. he commisioned me to build 5 large orgonite devices to be buried under certain stones. needles to say the shocks stopped! sucess and he horses were well pleased!

so yeah, thoses stones are there for a reason i would wager!

also, i read with great interest about the blue and white enterties in the tunnels.... very very interesting indeed!
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:44 PM   #472
edelweiss
Banned

This is definitely one of the most exiting threads on this forum.
Thanks to all who are contributing and sharing their experiences and knowledge.
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:19 PM   #473
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Question I don't get a 100% match but is close enough

I don't get a 100% match but is close enough that's for sure!

Also depends on the direction the Images are taken.... I think?

Strange look at the shading on the bottom Pyramid how it fits into the surrounding of the hill patten part?

I find it very strange that the pyramids are not really mentioned with a individual "Word" in the bible stuff & scriptures.... Why?

They surely manipulated the entire History regarding all Pyramids .... when the liars say it was build around 3100-BC I say just for safety add one zero 31,000-BC & this looks more like it.

Quote:
Quote:
The Word in numbers: "Pyramid" in the English Gematria system equals 914 (70+700+90+1+40+9+4), which reduces to 14, which reduces to 5
http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Data...ngs=914&Lang=H
badal {baw-dal'** a primitive root; TWOT - 203; v AV - separate 25, divide 8, difference 4, asunder 2, severed 2, sever out 1, separation 1, utterly 1 (inf. for emphasis); 42 1) to divide, separate 1a) (Hiphil) 1a1) to divide, separate, sever 1a2) to separate, set apart 1a3) to make a distinction, difference 1a4) to divide into parts 1b) (Niphal) 1b1) to separate oneself from (reflexive of 1a2) 1b2) to withdraw from 1b3) to separate oneself unto 1b4) to be separated 1b5) to be excluded 1b6) to be set apart
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/calculator/

Last edited by oiram; 09-04-2011 at 10:42 PM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 3408 = 15
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:40 PM   #474
steve1964

That bottom one looks a lot like the D&M pyramid on Mars
All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of our selves.
Rise like lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep has fallen on you, Ye are many – they are few
steve1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2011, 07:21 PM   #475
sindakit

Got a confirmation email today. July 3rd to the 17th. Can't wait

Anyone else heard back about their dates?

Need to book flights now. Cheapest I found so far is £347
Old 14-04-2011, 09:56 PM   #476
blackwolf

We got confirmation yesterday as well..... so excited
We're there for the second shift.
So will be leaving as you arrive Sindakit.

Last edited by blackwolf; 14-04-2011 at 09:58 PM.
blackwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2011, 11:52 PM   #477
sindakit

That's too bad.

Where you leaving from?
i'm going through the documents now trying to understand what I need to organise prior to leaving
Old 16-04-2011, 08:56 AM   #478
moving finger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbrett View Post
Just a copy and paste of the latest from the official site.

I've been there and seen this last week and it's absoloutly incredible when you see it with your own eyes...

AN IMPORTANT DISCOVERY IN UNDERGROUND LABYRINTH
Saturday, 19 March 2011

Project leader dr. Sam Osmanagich and leading archaeologist dr. Sara Acconci witnessed this discovery and document it.

Taken from:
http://www.piramidasunca.ba/en/index...LABYRINTH.html

What did they radiocarbon date? You can only do radiocarbon dating on material that has organic carbon in it, which that conglomerate doesn't look as though it will have.

Secondly, the conglomerate on top of the alleged wall could have been put there from elsewhere. Radiometric dating (which can be used for inorganic and much older samples than carbon dating) may show the conglomerate to be 32000 years old, but that is not the same as it being put there 32000 years ago. I have a slab of sandstone in my garden that was laid down several hundred million years ago, but I laid it as a slab last weekend.
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011, 03:25 PM   #479
truthseeker512

Moving finger, a piece of wood which had been preserved within the conglomerate wall.
This wood would have only found its way into the conglomerate during deposition so the age of the wood is a good way to date the rock.

sindakit, where are you flying from? That sounds wayyy expensive!
truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011, 04:07 PM   #480
insert_creative_name_here

It seems that a few more people on this forum are going this year. Yes?

I'm going to live my secret-dream life of an archaeologist discovering something amazing and true, thru you all

Have fun learning, living and discovering!!
Man's mind once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimension.
insert_creative_name_here is offline   Reply With Quote