Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 23-01-2011, 03:46 PM   #181
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnat View Post
The thing is though.. this weather guy is just some guy saying something. He's not basing his assumption on anything real. He hasn't taken any samples or has any verifiable inside info. He's could easily be just a weather guy who wants people to think he's got the inside scoop because of his semi interesting background. You come across these kind of people all the time. Just 'cus he's on telly that doesn't make him any more credible. Like I say, it's just some guy saying some stuff. It aint proof by any stretch.

I'll admit that i've done no real research into chemtrails .. and i'm not a skeptic so i'm not writing them off. It's just that i've yet to see any real proof, which is quite strange if it really is as common as some people think.

If all of this so called evidence were pieces of a jigsaw, you'd put them all together and get one really shitty looking mashed up picture.
did you watch this video?

The weather man was in the marine core, are you saying hes lieing? can you prove hes never been in the military and doesn't have inside info?

he might not have been, but can you prove otherwise? why would he lie?

Weatherman Confirms US Military Sprays Chemtrails.

video

"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 23-01-2011 at 03:46 PM.
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 03:54 PM   #182
gnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
The weather man was in the marine core, are you saying hes lieing? can you prove hes never been in the military and doesn't have inside info?

Well first off... can you prove he's not lieing?

But that's beside the point. No i'm not saying he's lieing but that doesn't mean that his assumption about the clouds were true. Can you prove it is? Did he prove it is? No of course not. He's just a dude saying stuff and there's no erason for us to think that what he's saying is any more than a wild guess... is that proof?
gnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 03:56 PM   #183
lobuk

Quote:
The thing is though.. this weather guy is just some guy saying something. He's not basing his assumption on anything real. He hasn't taken any samples or has any verifiable inside info. He's could easily be just a weather guy who wants people to think he's got the inside scoop because of his semi interesting background. You come across these kind of people all the time. Just 'cus he's on telly that doesn't make him any more credible. Like I say, it's just some guy saying some stuff. It aint proof by any stretch.

I'll admit that i've done no real research into chemtrails .. and i'm not a skeptic so i'm not writing them off. It's just that i've yet to see any real proof, which is quite strange if it really is as common as some people think.

If all of this so called evidence were pieces of a jigsaw, you'd put them all together and get one really shitty looking mashed up picture.
It is the same with most things and it just becomes an infinite Loop and gets nowhere. This is why i never bother getting into a prolongued debate about these type of subjects because they can never be ended and just turn into a mess and with some people, there could never be enough proof. We see that all the time.

I just go off what i can see with my own eyes and from experience etc.

I am getting on a bit now (LOL) and back in my younger days, we used to always play out. There were no computers, internet and only 2 or 3 channels on the TV if you were lucky enough to have a TV that was LoL. We used to play out all the time as there was nothing to do indoors. Contrails Always quickly disappeared in them days and Chemtrails were Non existant. Im not saying they defo never existed, just that i never seen any even though there were a lot of planes in the Sky. It was nothing like it is now. I dont claim to have all the answers as to what they are or why they are there. I just know that they are not normal and are being delibearely sprayed and that is based upon what can be seen with ones eyes.

I have done some research into them but it is completely pointless getting into that because it is a debate that cannot be ended until the truth is revealed whatever form that may take.

Last edited by lobuk; 23-01-2011 at 03:57 PM.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 03:59 PM   #184
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Thats a great video.

heres more this video proves its not commercial jets doing the spraying, but we already know what they use. military jets unmarked!

Circular chemtrails over Great Britain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6vWuLRYPpk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6vWuLRYPpk
Quote:

video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6VmK5zNiCM

Quote:
TV News report confirms ChemTrails' BARIUM Levels, Congr. man Kucinich mentions chemtrails in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNFy2xFPMIo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNFy2xFPMIo
Quote:
MORE PROOF OF CHEMTRAILS ! I HAVE SEEN THIS NEWS CAST ! Channel 10 Miami Florida !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAFik80-DYM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAFik80-DYM
Quote:

But that's beside the point. No i'm not saying he's lieing but that doesn't mean that his assumption about the clouds were true. Can you prove it is? Did he prove it is? No of course not. He's just a dude saying stuff and there's no erason for us to think that what he's saying is any more than a wild guess... is that proof?
did you not watch all the other videos? are they all lieing?

Are you saying chemtrails dont show on radar? or that a weather man wouldn't know the difference between a chemtrail or real clouds? if so, why did he or the other mention it?
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
Old 23-01-2011, 04:01 PM   #185
wakeup2nwo

Quote:

Another one for you to debunk

Weatherman radar gets jammed by chemtrails-Military testing

Old 23-01-2011, 04:11 PM   #186
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
did you watch this video?

video

ahhhaaaha.

in the USMC?

thats kinda naval departement.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 04:12 PM   #187
wakeup2nwo

Weatherman mentions Chemtrails on German Radar

"he says: 0:45 "and then we have something, that we can not indentify as rain or snow, in the west, these snakelines, they are probably made in the afternoon by airplanes, military airplanes. 0:54"
Old 23-01-2011, 04:14 PM   #188
gnat

Quote:
Another one for you to debunk
Ok, I gotta make my way home from work now so I can't respond to everythjing I want to so i'll just ask this for now.

What makes you think that the military radar testing exercise has anything to do with the chemtrails which are supposedly contantly raining down on us? I mean this particular weather guy seems to know all about the military exercise and is a weather expert and he doesn't report that anything sinister is occuring.
Old 23-01-2011, 04:19 PM   #189
lobuk

These old reports are interesting.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...medicalscience

Quote:
Millions were in germ war tests - Sunday 21 April 2002
Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials

The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.

A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population. The chemical drifted miles inland, its fluorescence allowing the spread to be monitored. In another trial using zinc cadmium sulphide, a generator was towed along a road near Frome in Somerset where it spewed the chemical for an hour.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2315081.stm

Quote:
Thursday, 10 October, 2002, 00:53 GMT 01:53 UK
US admits chemical weapons tests

The Pentagon has published previously secret information revealing that it carried out more extensive tests of chemical and biological warfare agents than had previously been thought. The tests took place in the 1960s and early 70s.

Tests were also carried out in Britain and Canada, although the Americans say the British and Canadian governments published information on these some years ago.

In all some 5,500 US military personnel were involved.

The Pentagon has previously revealed information on tests of chemical and biological warfare agents aboard US Navy ships at sea.

Now, for the first time, it has given details of similar tests on American soil - in Alaska, Florida, Hawaii, Maryland and Utah - as well as in Britain and Canada.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle1169264.ece

Quote:
October 10, 2002
US planes sprayed Wiltshire with Sarin

CROPDUSTER aircraft flown by British and US military personnel sprayed deadly chemical weapons, including Sarin and VX, over the Wiltshire countryside in the late 1960s. News of the tests is broken in declassified documents released this week by the Pentagon.

They took place at the highly secretive Porton Down facility near Salisbury, despite there being virtually no information about the long-term health effects of even very low exposures to the lethal nerve agents.
http://www.rense.com/general24/we.htm

Quote:
Army Aerial Spraying Tests Panic,
Anger Florida Keys Residents

Word that the U.S. Army was conducting biological and chemical detection tests off Key West last week -- using a crop duster to spray what it says are benign substances over a small swath of the Gulf -- set alarm bells ringing for some on this island chain.

Last edited by lobuk; 23-01-2011 at 04:20 PM.
Old 23-01-2011, 04:24 PM   #190
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Ok, I gotta make my way home from work now so I can't respond to everythjing I want to so i'll just ask this for now.

What makes you think that the military radar testing exercise has anything to do with the chemtrails which are supposedly contantly raining down on us? I mean this particular weather guy seems to know all about the military exercise and is a weather expert and he doesn't report that anything sinister is occuring.
I can not spend all my time showing you every bit of evidence ive seen, but heres something else for you to think about, im not trying to convince you of anything, just to ignite a spark!

ive been looking into this for years and it would take you years have exspirianced what i have.. i havent got years spare to give you

Weathermen know about H.A.A.R.P.

Old 23-01-2011, 05:21 PM   #191
i_b_awake

Loads of Proof.. Sorry .. Evidence ..

Don't think it matters how much evidence you provide, people cannot accept a conspiracy as large and as big as chemtrails.

They go in to complete denial. No way. That cannot be true. Deny...

"Cognitive Dissonance"

Of course that and the people that come on here to purposely steer people away from the truth.
Old 23-01-2011, 05:22 PM   #192
gnat

Quote:
I can not spend all my time showing you every bit of evidence ive seen,
Well how about you simply answer the last simple question I asked you? That'll be a great place to start.
ie
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnat
Old 23-01-2011, 05:25 PM   #193
i_b_awake

Quote:
I can not spend all my time showing you every bit of evidence ive seen, but heres something else for you to think about, im not trying to convince you of anything, just to ignite a spark!

ive been looking into this for years and it would take you years have exspirianced what i have.. i havent got years spare to give you
]

Well said.. Thats how I feel now

People ask for proof or evidence and its never enough

If you want to know more, stop relying on people on this forum (that tried to help you out) go and research it yourself.
Old 23-01-2011, 05:43 PM   #194
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Well how about you simply answer the last simple question I asked you? That'll be a great place to start.
ie
One reason is that what ever they are doing, they are making false clouds witch effects the people on the ground, if nothing else by blocking sunlight

second is the fact that on all these videos, its military craft that are spraying, and as ive already pointed out, its a military program thats spraying, not commercial airlines..

another is that they are spraying heavy metals into the air, reflecting the sun, thats whats called Geo-engineering, weather control, and ifs thats the worst its doing, its bad Enough for people to be pissed off at.

so what are you really looking for? Obama to tell you they are spraying chemtrails? and why? you'll be waiting a long time for that to happen..

Nasa to tell you the truth? the same applies..

chem spraing was going on in the 40s and they didnt admit to it until 50 years later..

if you wait long enough they might tell you about it. by then, it will be too late to do anything..

do you want to be a test subject without consent? look back in history for some answers. its all there to find if you look..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...ret-files.html

Biological warfare tests by British WW2 scientists revealed in secret files
British scientists experimented with ways to use the planned release of human and animal diseases against the enemy during the Second World War.

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 23-01-2011 at 05:49 PM.
Old 23-01-2011, 05:52 PM   #195
i_b_awake

Quote:
one reason is that what ever they are doing, they are making false clouds witch effects the people on the ground, if nothing else by blocking sunlight

second is the fact that on all these videos, its military craft that are spraying, and as ive already pointed out, its a military program thats spraying, not commercial airlines..

Another is that they are spraying heavy metals into the air, reflecting the sun, thats whats called geo-engineering, weather control, and ifs thats the worst its doing, its bad enough for people to be pissed off at.

So what are you really looking for? Obama to tell you they are spraying chemtrails? And why? You'll be waiting a long time for that to happen..

Nasa to tell you the truth? The same applies..

Chem spraing was going on in the 40s and they didnt admit to it until 50 years later..

If you wait long enough they might tell you about it. By then, it will be too late to do anything..

Do you want to be a test subject without consent? Look back in history for some answers. Its all there to find if you look..

biological warfare tests by british ww2 scientists revealed in secret files
british scientists experimented with ways to use the planned release of human and animal diseases against the enemy during the second world war.
+1000
Old 23-01-2011, 06:29 PM   #196
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
how much do you know about how clouds form?

why are tptb so stupid to make "chemtrails" visible4all?

when theres non contrail visibility possibility.

you seriously think they wouldnt spray evil stuff only on rainy days?

you seriously think the whatever u think is sprayed(microgram particles) make the difference between contrails& "chemtrails" ?
youre dellusional if yall not gonna answer these.
Old 23-01-2011, 06:32 PM   #197
lobuk

Quote:
One reason is that what ever they are doing, they are making false clouds witch effects the people on the ground, if nothing else by blocking sunlight

another is that they are spraying heavy metals into the air, reflecting the sun, thats whats called Geo-engineering, weather control, and ifs thats the worst its doing, its bad Enough for people to be pissed off at.

so what are you really looking for? Obama to tell you they are spraying chemtrails? and why? you'll be waiting a long time for that to happen..

Nasa to tell you the truth? the same applies..

chem spraing was going on in the 40s and they didnt admit to it until 50 years later..

if you wait long enough they might tell you about it. by then, it will be too late to do anything..

do you want to be a test subject without consent? look back in history for some answers. its all there to find if you look..

Biological warfare tests by British WW2 scientists revealed in secret files
British scientists experimented with ways to use the planned release of human and animal diseases against the enemy during the Second World War.
Great post.
Old 23-01-2011, 06:49 PM   #198
nosebleed
Inactive

NATO is international i suspect its them doing this.
nosebleed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 07:01 PM   #199
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_b_awake View Post
Loads of Proof.. Sorry .. Evidence ..

Don't think it matters how much evidence you provide, people cannot accept a conspiracy as large and as big as chemtrails.

They go in to complete denial. No way. That cannot be true. Deny...

"Cognitive Dissonance"
look whos talking
Old 23-01-2011, 07:05 PM   #200
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosebleed View Post
NATO is international i suspect its them doing this.
I agree!