Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 25-12-2010, 12:17 AM   #121
bob_jones
Inactive

Location: Mr. Jones celebrating victory over the pigs. Two legs are good four legs are bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_jones View Post
And that is how I know...no other reason.

So Amourder Amazon sounded disappointed and sad and I could not bear it (Like a bear shits in the woods).

So I said (to stop her sounding sad about it) "I don't mind a bit of chocolate bum fingering!!".

And she said (Draw breath) "Let's not talk about it now. My bass player is here"[In the White Ford Mondaeo].

So I rightly deduced that if she really wants to be my friend she would not be upset by my well expalined rejection and be my company...but she rejected me the next day...and I was sad.
And I am still sad because she dose not want to talk to me...I mean going from "Come to my place for a fuck" to "Bugger off Bob" is quite a mood swing.

I think it is because she was never interested in being my friend but only ever in a plot to murder me with the bent pigs that murdered Lady Diana and the SAS that hung Ashok Kumar MP and said he committed suicide.

I did not want to be so hard hearted I lived...but I did not want to have no real friends in the world either...I never have.

People who tell me the truth!

The only way she can get out of this is by saying she was upset because she is a virgin...and is having a baby!
bob_jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2010, 11:04 AM   #122
moon monkey
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Yes...speak for my evil enemy with lies...I need to show they are real and their nature.

Ta Bob.
You are a pathetic attention seeking time waster Bob.

You always dodge a straight question. I asked you how you "knew" you'd been Agent Oranged didn't I?

Did you have your pillow and hat analyzed professionally or is it just your opinion? If you had it analyzed then you have a case worth investigating in the eyes of the law as it's a serious business.

You will doubtless say that you can't have it analyzed as Charlie has bribed EVERYONE in the world or more specifically YOUR world, the fantasy world !

FOOL !
moon monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2010, 01:11 PM   #123
entrangermercenary
Inactive

Default bollox

entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2010, 07:20 PM   #124
bob_jones
Inactive

Location: Mr. Jones celebrating victory over the pigs. Two legs are good four legs are bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon monkey View Post
You are a pathetic attention seeking time waster Bob.

You always dodge a straight question. I asked you how you "knew" you'd been Agent Oranged didn't I?

Did you have your pillow and hat analyzed professionally or is it just your opinion? If you had it analyzed then you have a case worth investigating in the eyes of the law as it's a serious business.

You will doubtless say that you can't have it analyzed as Charlie has bribed EVERYONE in the world or more specifically YOUR world, the fantasy world !

FOOL !
I didn't see your question.

Actually I have had a great vision from the Lord God and I have seen that he saves me from the wicked.

There is an event scenario that unfolds where the UK attack on Iran is used blow London away with a nuclear bomb and so destroy the Old World Order and create a New World Order.

But it is done with a moral mind.

It can not be justified if London makes it's own redemption.

For that people like you have to stop mocking my injuries from crime and making obstacles to justice deliberately too high so that you can torment me in utter sadistic ways for your own pleasure.

Safe in the knowledge you have impunity from punishment granted by The Queen.

It is the other way around now.

It is not that beg every instiution in the Capital including the press for a life free from the torment of crime and the insults of insanity used to make ever greater offence.

It is that for free, no money and with the goodness of my heart I will try to redeam these wicked people in London from their evil ways in order to save their lives and to do so I must be treated as a human being with the same legal rights as everyone else and no as an abuse boy to by mocked and tormented and harmed for sadistic fun by the Royal Household and every other instiution in London.

If they will stop sining against me and apologise and prosecute all the crimes I have sufferd they will save them selves but I fear they will reject redemption and sin into certain nuclear destruction.

It is no longer about them having the justice system and law enforcement capability but tomenting me with lies and injustice for sadistic pleasure knowing i want a life free from harm by criminals.

It is about me having the redemption they need to live as the wages of sin is death.

They must satisfy my specifications...it is not for you or them to set criteria for me but for me to set out the path to salvation for them to avoid reaping the wages of their sins.

I fear I will do everything I can to help save them but that they will make my tast too hard and cause me to fail thus resulting in thier capital city of sin going inot smoke and flames with a nuclear bomb.

I am trying to save their lives but they are trying to make money out of me losing mine.

In the future men will not have any loyalty to nations, or other men or organisations or religions...but only to the truth and there will be an one world goverment called the New World Order.

Amen.
Old 25-12-2010, 08:31 PM   #125
lightgiver

Quote:
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...JepCGlDQ0ABgBW
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...om_cross07.htm + Aga Khan IV receiving a gift of Trinitite - Get set for Ecky thump..I still shudder when I think about the warrior who came up behind me, and the thwacking he gave me with his pork sword...

Last edited by lightgiver; 25-12-2010 at 08:31 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2010, 08:41 PM   #126
bob_jones
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Mammut are a great brand...I used to sell it when I worked in Cotswold Rock Bottom in Betws Y Coed from Aug 2004 to June 2005...trading without the mark of the Beast was seen as an abomination by the followers of Satan.

Really when you work for £5.05 and hour or £5.25 after the pay rise and it is part time you really get pissed of when the police use bribery to get unlawful entry and do criminal damage to your gear.

The big idea of the One World Government is that everyone can live free from oppression by the state.

The police are the state.

There is no way I can accept my life the way it is.

How could I get a wife and baby while AGENT ORANGE and bio-warfare germs are being sprayed about my flat by unlawful entry.

How could I ever earn a living with mendatious bent pigs following me everywhere and slandering me to people who have only been my new friends for an afternoon.

It is intense.

But there are Revelations.

And they will be crusified and the flamming crosses of the roads to Rome will make light out of the dark and evil sinners in testimony to the power and the glory of Almighty God the RIGHTEOUS God of truth.

Amen.
Old 26-12-2010, 12:31 AM   #127
moon monkey
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Mammut are a great brand...I used to sell it when I worked in Cotswold Rock Bottom in Betws Y Coed from Aug 2004 to June 2005...trading without the mark of the Beast was seen as an abomination by the followers of Satan.

Really when you work for £5.05 and hour or £5.25 after the pay rise and it is part time you really get pissed of when the police use bribery to get unlawful entry and do criminal damage to your gear.

The big idea of the One World Government is that everyone can live free from oppression by the state.

The police are the state.

There is no way I can accept my life the way it is.

How could I get a wife and baby while AGENT ORANGE and bio-warfare germs are being sprayed about my flat by unlawful entry.

How could I ever earn a living with mendatious bent pigs following me everywhere and slandering me to people who have only been my new friends for an afternoon.

It is intense.

But there are Revelations.

And they will be crusified and the flamming crosses of the roads to Rome will make light out of the dark and evil sinners in testimony to the power and the glory of Almighty God the RIGHTEOUS God of truth.

Amen.
Confused lying fool. You have as much credibility as Leo Zagami.

NONE.
Old 26-12-2010, 03:38 PM   #128
bob_jones
Inactive

Quote:
Confused lying fool. You have as much credibility as Leo Zagami.

NONE.
I don't know who he is.

But it is the truth...I am derided as an insane Walter Mitty fantasist...and I started it off with the Walter Mitty business...Blair copied me.

Of course that is deliberate and has been a constant feature of my life since I could talk.

For years people have been scrawling letters to the Royal Estate Keepers in pigeon English and saying that they are my claim to the crown that I wrote myself.

Everything I say is always contradicted and everything I say is denounced as lies.

To boot Kiran Cosgrove dose impressions of me on the TV threatening to hang myself and saying "sorry" and making retractions of every thing I say.

They created a lampoon Bob to bully about in public to get it over that I am a pathetic creature who is always lying and being righteously arse kicked by the real big men of seriousness and it serves me right and no-one can feel sorry for me.

They get people to forgive me for doing things I never did or was even told I was accused of doing to get it across that I did it.

They do not tell me what I have done but tell everyone else I confess.

No-one ever get through to talk to me...they can only get taken aside by the police and told about me...never experience me for themselves.

You Moon Monkey thought you could kick that lampoon Bob's arse...it is just that was never the real me...I never have to apologise as I never make untrue accusations...the real me is too formidable for the billy bum boy bent pigs to interview with their fabriated evidence because really I'm the big man that will sit the silly kid down and get him put right on his bullshit....the other way round from the story the pigs tell people.

The real Bob is terriflying...only mocked in absentia and denounced by cowards that will never say it to my face.
Old 26-12-2010, 05:17 PM   #129
bob_jones
Inactive

And note in general the set and example psychology that tries to teach people that I am someone you must cause as many hurtful experiences to as you possibly can.

That is what is it all about.

That is what has taken up my time.

That is what i am trying to change and I have a right to stop people doing these things because they are all criminal offences.

Don't fall for all this crap about a mentally ill paedophile who can not understand the charges needing to be punished anyway by bribing the chip shop to give him runny shit with bio-warfare germs and that it is so right to do it everyone must lie about it to Robert in order to further torment him.

If someone did a crime while out of their mind they would not be culpable...say they killed someone while controld by a split personality...another person who takes them over for episodes but returns them to themselves with them having no memory of it.

Paranoid Schisophrenia in the original definition before it was generalised to fit thousands of people...real schisophrenia effects one in 50 million.

Say you call the police because you found a body in the fridge and they investigate and find out you put it there but you were taken over by an alternate personality and do not remember doing it.

You did nothing wrong and so would not be punished for it as it was not you in your mind that did it.

So even if what the police said was true you would never have the consiquent behavior of making a punishment system completely outside the law to get them with bio-warfare dihorrea.

So get that you corrupt **** Revered David Jones in Greefield Baptist Church Llanelli!!!
Old 26-12-2010, 05:40 PM   #130
bob_jones
Inactive

Quote:
My reply to Rebecca was classic though!

She told me Julia the trouser lady is Mark Robert's ex-wife.

And I said "Right that's it I've gone off her she has no taste in men!" drum roll symbol!!!

But what was I really saying?

Rebecca had confessed to me being right about her having sex with Mark on the way to Plymouth in the car etc in 1998.

What I was really saying is that I have gone off you because you have no taste in men!!!

I seem to remember Julia's mum telling me she was into Dave Brock.
I bet Rebecca Huxley is pissed off she shagged loser and no good lazy bum Mark Roberts now though...her favorite thing when she was 16 in 1998 when we were going out together was South Park.

And by the Autum of 1999 they were thanking me (Mr Jones) for his great all emcompasing theory of modeation and doing my biography as a cartoon...

Hi Guys!!!

Sooooo Cooooool!!!

Of course they had my bed sit at 44 Coleshill Terrace buged to get that stuff.

I was buged by South Park.

I was dumped by Julia the trouser Lady's mum for living with my parent's in 1999 because she was 70 and said it was embarrassing to sneak past them in the front room watching the TV up to my room for some nooky at her age.

I got the bed sit by September but by them my mum had stolen her phone number...my mum sees a woman's phone number she steals it...no thought required.

But that is why I suspcet the pregnant Julia had had a baby with her father.

Last edited by bob_jones; 26-12-2010 at 05:41 PM.
Old 26-12-2010, 05:45 PM   #131
bob_jones
Inactive

Quote:
I bet Rebecca Huxley is pissed off she shagged loser and no good lazy bum Mark Roberts now though...her favorite thing when she was 16 in 1998 when we were going out together was South Park.

And by the Autum of 1999 they were thanking me (Mr Jones) for his great all emcompasing theory of modeation and doing my biography as a cartoon...

Hi Guys!!!

Sooooo Cooooool!!!

Of course they had my bed sit at 44 Coleshill Terrace buged to get that stuff.

I was buged by South Park.

I was dumped by Julia the trouser Lady's mum for living with my parent's in 1999 because she was 70 and said it was embarrassing to sneak past them in the front room watching the TV up to my room for some nooky at her age.

I got the bed sit by September but by them my mum had stolen her phone number...my mum sees a woman's phone number she steals it...no thought required.

But that is why I suspcet the pregnant Julia had had a baby with her father.
OMG...they buged my flat and did my story without even telling me and now thay have decided to have me pulled!!!
Old 26-12-2010, 05:53 PM   #132
bob_jones
Inactive

Default Thou shalt not kill

Thou shalt not kill everything like that dudes!!!

Last edited by runlikehell; 27-12-2010 at 03:44 AM. Reason: removed image
Old 26-12-2010, 08:19 PM   #133
bob_jones
Inactive

And then there is the FORTUNE TELLER.

Now that used to work for me as I could embelish the core.

IF YOU DO THE LAST THING ANYONE EXPECTS YOU TO DO THEY WILL DO THE LAST THING YOU EXPECT THEM TO DO AND YOU MIGHT STILL THINK YOU WILL GET AWAY WITH IT UNTIL THE LAST MINUIT BUT YOU WILL GO TO JAIL FOR YEARS.

I mean as far back as 1999 No. 10 Dowing Street would take a phone calls from me and a desperate wound up Civil Servant would beggingly demand to be put out of his missery and demand to be told "WHAT'S THE LAST THING WE EXPECT YOU TO DO?".

THUS THE MODERN DAY OBBSESSION WITH FRAMING ME WITH DOING THE MADRID TRAIN BOMB.

THE LAST THING I EXPECTED WAS THE SPANISH INQUISITION.

Last edited by bob_jones; 26-12-2010 at 08:20 PM.
Old 27-12-2010, 05:43 PM   #134
moon monkey
Restricted Profile

Quote:
I don't know who he is.

But it is the truth...I am derided as an insane Walter Mitty fantasist...and I started it off with the Walter Mitty business...Blair copied me.

Of course that is deliberate and has been a constant feature of my life since I could talk.

For years people have been scrawling letters to the Royal Estate Keepers in pigeon English and saying that they are my claim to the crown that I wrote myself.

Everything I say is always contradicted and everything I say is denounced as lies.

To boot Kiran Cosgrove dose impressions of me on the TV threatening to hang myself and saying "sorry" and making retractions of every thing I say.

They created a lampoon Bob to bully about in public to get it over that I am a pathetic creature who is always lying and being righteously arse kicked by the real big men of seriousness and it serves me right and no-one can feel sorry for me.

They get people to forgive me for doing things I never did or was even told I was accused of doing to get it across that I did it.

They do not tell me what I have done but tell everyone else I confess.

No-one ever get through to talk to me...they can only get taken aside by the police and told about me...never experience me for themselves.

You Moon Monkey thought you could kick that lampoon Bob's arse...it is just that was never the real me...I never have to apologise as I never make untrue accusations...the real me is too formidable for the billy bum boy bent pigs to interview with their fabriated evidence because really I'm the big man that will sit the silly kid down and get him put right on his bullshit....the other way round from the story the pigs tell people.

The real Bob is terriflying...only mocked in absentia and denounced by cowards that will never say it to my face.
If you search Google for "Kiran Cosgrove" or use the correct spelling thus, "Kieran Cosgrove" you return NOTHING. Then if you further expand the search like this "Kiran Cosgrove Police" you still get nothing.

As with everything Bob writes it is fabrication and pathetic lies.

The only problem you have Bob is your imagination.
Old 27-12-2010, 11:33 PM   #135
bob_jones
Inactive

Quote:
If you search Google for "Kiran Cosgrove" or use the correct spelling thus, "Kieran Cosgrove" you return NOTHING. Then if you further expand the search like this "Kiran Cosgrove Police" you still get nothing.

As with everything Bob writes it is fabrication and pathetic lies.

The only problem you have Bob is your imagination.
Moon is journalist of the year...you could google Robert Alexander Jones a couple of years ago and get nothing.

Are you really saying that not comming up on google proves a person is not real?

Are you serious?

In fact if you telephone Dyfed-Powys Police they will also tell you he dose not exist.

And Dai Thomas from professional standards says that Sergeant 495 Julian Benet is called Chavez!!!

Last edited by bob_jones; 27-12-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Old 27-12-2010, 11:39 PM   #136
bob_jones
Inactive

Default The Groom of the Stool

The Queen sits on a big high chair and has a shit from a great height onto The Lords.

But Henry the Ninth; Bonnie Prince Charlie's younger brother; is my ancestor via Menai Vaugan Parry my grandmother and William the Fourth's son from his later marriage via my grandfather Fredrick John Jones.

Queen Victoria was not legitimate...and even Earnest brother of William the Fourth and George the Fourth was before her in line to the throne as she was William's neace...thus Edward the Seventh was so keen to start the First World War to force Earnst Prince of Hannover to side with Germany and so lose his English titles and better claim to the throne than Edward the Seventh.

Last edited by bob_jones; 27-12-2010 at 11:42 PM.
Old 28-12-2010, 01:10 AM   #137
moon monkey
Restricted Profile

Excellent Bob.
Old 28-12-2010, 01:55 AM   #138
jconnar

Bob, to make it all go away and to stop, what desire do you have?

Last edited by jconnar; 28-12-2010 at 01:55 AM.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 11:38 AM   #139
bob_jones
Inactive

Default to stop criminals causing damage to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
Bob, to make it all go away and to stop, what desire do you have?
I have already explained that...I desire not to be gone against without due process of law, including out and out criminal damage of my property and pseudo prosecutions with fillyfully fabricated evidence designed by Cheeky **** Chief Constables with defamayion and PR in mind but never any consideration of the truth as they are strangers to that.

Not that they would use they type of process as they would have to show me the lies they fabricated and that is not something sloping cowards like Terry Grange would ever do.

His "Stratery" is about being a coward and nursing that moral cowardice and need for deciet.

So again in brief...to stop criminals causing damage to me...those criminals are in the police.

Last edited by bob_jones; 28-12-2010 at 11:39 AM.
Old 28-12-2010, 11:39 AM   #140
bob_jones
Inactive

Default How do I know so much?