Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 18-08-2010, 08:17 AM   #1
mila

Default Reclaim Your Health Flyer

Hi everyone,

Narinder (the infinite one) and I have created a flyer about The Pharmaceutical Industry, the Medical Mafia,
poisons added to our food/dentistry/drugs, dangers of vaccines and natural/alternative cures, adding many links.
"Reclaim your health" is how we've named it.

We really had to make a choice what to put in and what to leave out,
so it wouldn't be too big, too much to handle/digest or too complicated.
It's a simple flyer and to the point, I think.

Health is my main priority in bringing the truth out, as this concerns everyone and it's
mostly 'an easier way in' with people, than other 'conspiracies', if you have the right timing and sensitivity.
I can't close my eyes to the suffering and my 'mission' is to help as many as I can to start reclaiming their own health.

Last year I've distributed a Swine Flu Flyer through Amsterdam and walking many miles
is no problem for me at all

I have started distributing this new flyer and I try to be as creative as I can while doing that:
-Toilets in pubs/cafes/restaurants/airports
-Seats in buses, trams, airplanes, tubes....
-gp/dentists offices, hospitals
-Letterboxes
-Pharmacies
-Supermarkets, organic/health shops
-Slip them in magazines/books in bookstores
and of course handing them out to people when it's convenient.

This is a link to the pdf of the flyer:
http://www.scarface-uk.pwp.blueyonde...alth_flyer.pdf

If you would like to help and distribute this flyer in your own town, that would be great.

front:

back:

Reclaim your health now!

Much love,

mila and the infinite one
mila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 08:32 AM   #2
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mila View Post
Hi everyone,

Narinder (the infinite one) and I have created a flyer about The Pharmaceutical Industry, the Medical Mafia,
poisons added to our food/dentistry/drugs, dangers of vaccines and natural/alternative cures, adding many links.
"Reclaim your health" is how we've named it.

We really had to make a choice what to put in and what to leave out,
so it wouldn't be too big, too much to handle/digest or too complicated.
It's a simple flyer and to the point, I think.

Health is my main priority in bringing the truth out, as this concerns everyone and it's
mostly 'an easier way in' with people, than other 'conspiracies', if you have the right timing and sensitivity.
I can't close my eyes to the suffering and my 'mission' is to help as many as I can to start reclaiming their own health.

Last year I've distributed a Swine Flu Flyer through Amsterdam and walking many miles
is no problem for me at all

I have started distributing this new flyer and I try to be as creative as I can while doing that:
-Toilets in pubs/cafes/restaurants/airports
-Seats in buses, trams, airplanes, tubes....
-gp/dentists offices, hospitals
-Letterboxes
-Pharmacies
-Supermarkets, organic/health shops
-Slip them in magazines/books in bookstores
and of course handing them out to people when it's convenient.

This is a link to the pdf of the flyer:
http://www.scarface-uk.pwp.blueyonde...alth_flyer.pdf

If you would like to help and distribute this flyer in your own town, that would be great.

front:

back:

Reclaim your health now!

Much love,

mila and the infinite one

Excellent, Silvia and Narinder, thanks.

This should be a sticky.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 08:41 AM   #3
mila

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Excellent, Silvia and Narinder, thanks.

This should be a sticky.
Thanks, Imani

I had some 'fun' in the airport the other day; I was kind of bored and who wouldn't be and after leaving a few leaflets at the toilet I decided to 'act' as if I just found one myself!
So I made subtle noises reading it *tstststs*, I would shake my head in disbelief whispering 'can you believe that?' and I received some looks of other very bored passengers and I'm sure someone took that one out of curiosity when I left it there
Old 18-08-2010, 09:07 AM   #4
mila

Interesting Natural News article today:

http://www.naturalnews.com/029506_Bi...ma_lemons.html

snippet:
"Dr. Light pointed out that despite the extensive requirements for testing the efficacy and safety of each new medication, drug companies use a strategy of "swamping the regulator" with large numbers of incomplete, partial, and substandard clinical trials. For instance, in one study of 111 final applications for approval, 42% lacked adequately randomized trials, 40% had flawed testing of dosages, 39% lacked evidence of clinical efficacy, and 49% raised concerns about serious adverse side effects.

"The result is that drugs get approved without anyone being able to know how effective they really are or how much serious harm they will cause," he said. "The companies control the making of scientific knowledge and then control which findings will go to the FDA or be published."
Old 18-08-2010, 09:28 AM   #5
the infinite one

Could this thread also be posted in the What can we do section too?
the infinite one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 10:01 AM   #6
qpid
Inactive

Thank you for the informations and the beautiful flyer I have to add iodine to the list. It is also not that harmless as many people think
qpid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 11:40 AM   #7
mila

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpid View Post
Thank you for the informations and the beautiful flyer I have to add iodine to the list. It is also not that harmless as many people think
You're welcome qpid!

You mean iodine is not that harmless? I haven't investigated that properly, although I have read the thread here about iodine deficiency.

Nice meeting you, btw
Old 18-08-2010, 01:21 PM   #8
acidkodoish

excellent, i'll put this around among my friends!
acidkodoish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 01:27 PM   #9
healingisfreedom

Mila - I love your thinking on this issue - it certainly was the "conspiracy" that first drew me in!
Health - good food, exercise, relaxation, avoiding poisons etc - is so fundamental to everything, to enjoying life, making ethical judgements, or being effective in any shape or form.
If there's one thing I could do to help someone wake up it would be to make them healthy. A healthy body is a healthy mind and this is probably the one thing that will most effectively put them in a better position to wake up and ask basic questions and make sound judgements.
Great work and great flyer!
healingisfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 01:40 PM   #10
mila

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidkodoish View Post
excellent, i'll put this around among my friends!
Thank you! Spread the word
Old 18-08-2010, 01:48 PM   #11
mila

Quote:
Originally Posted by healingisfreedom View Post
Mila - I love your thinking on this issue - it certainly was the "conspiracy" that first drew me in!
Health - good food, exercise, relaxation, avoiding poisons etc - is so fundamental to everything, to enjoying life, making ethical judgements, or being effective in any shape or form.
If there's one thing I could do to help someone wake up it would be to make them healthy. A healthy body is a healthy mind and this is probably the one thing that will most effectively put them in a better position to wake up and ask basic questions and make sound judgements.
Great work and great flyer!
Thank you And lovely username

I was thinking this way-

Imagine ten people reading this flyer; let's say that three dismiss it instantly and seven read on and choose to further investigate the information presented. And if just five of them choose to actively do something that suits them personally-like-
*Start reading ingredient labels
*Remove all products with msg from their kitchen
*Start using alternatives to fluoride toothpaste
*Stop taking a certain drug for an ailment and start looking for a natural alternative
*Investigate vaccines
That would have a huge effect.
Just thinking about it raises my spirit and brings tears to my eyes.
Old 19-08-2010, 09:03 AM   #12
healingisfreedom

Quote:
Thank you And lovely username
Thank you!

Quote:
I was thinking this way-

Imagine ten people reading this flyer; let's say that three dismiss it instantly and seven read on and choose to further investigate the information presented. And if just five of them choose to actively do something that suits them personally-like-
*Start reading ingredient labels
*Remove all products with msg from their kitchen
*Start using alternatives to fluoride toothpaste
*Stop taking a certain drug for an ailment and start looking for a natural alternative
*Investigate vaccines
That would have a huge effect.
Just thinking about it raises my spirit and brings tears to my eyes.
I hear you! And I think this is a flyer that will definitely catch people's attention, it will do so much more good than all the stuff I see people handing out on the streets all the time. I love the way you include so much important info - fluoride, mercury, aspartame, MSG, cancer, conventional medicine, vaccines, alkaline foods, sunshine - the things Big Pharma doesn't want us to know!
If everyone was informed about this and became healthy, I am sure that the repercussions would be huge - people would have much better lives, be much more fulfilled, and stop doing all the silly and violent things that give human nature its undeserved bad name.
I'll be printing some out!
healingisfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2010, 09:18 AM   #13
the infinite one

Quote:
Thank you!

I hear you! And I think this is a flyer that will definitely catch people's attention, it will do so much more good than all the stuff I see people handing out on the streets all the time. I love the way you include so much important info - fluoride, mercury, aspartame, MSG, cancer, conventional medicine, vaccines, alkaline foods, sunshine - the things Big Pharma doesn't want us to know!
If everyone was informed about this and became healthy, I am sure that the repercussions would be huge - people would have much better lives, be much more fulfilled, and stop doing all the silly and violent things that give human nature its undeserved bad name.
I completely agree.

Health is something that affects every single body on this planet, its the prime area where people cannot disagree on.

This info can help people open up their mind to an alternative view of reality and could therefore lead to other areas of the conspiracy.

The rabbit hole goes is much deeper...but this is a great point to enter the hole.

Please print as much as you can.

You could even save a life....that's all worth it.

x

Last edited by the infinite one; 19-08-2010 at 09:18 AM.
the infinite one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2010, 01:50 PM   #14
mila

Quote:
Thank you!

That is my wish

I did many letterboxes again today and even a hairsalon

Yes, print them out please and distribute, it doesn't cost much time and can make a difference, no matter how small.
Old 20-08-2010, 05:55 PM   #15
qpid
Inactive

Quote:
You're welcome qpid!

You mean iodine is not that harmless? I haven't investigated that properly, although I have read the thread here about iodine deficiency.

Nice meeting you, btw

It´s nice to meet you too.

I dont think its harmless. In larger doses it can cause side effects like insomnia and restlessness.
Yes - I saw the Thyroid thread today but I fear my English is not good enough to explain ....The Iodine we use in form of pills or when it is added to our food is mostly on a synthetic
base and can not be used from our bodies like the natural forms like fish or seasalt. Natural Iodine can not be overdosed but the synthetic can.
Old 20-08-2010, 08:11 PM   #16
mila

Quote:
It´s nice to meet you too.

I dont think its harmless. In larger doses it can cause side effects like insomnia and restlessness.
Yes - I saw the Thyroid thread today but I fear my English is not good enough to explain ....The Iodine we use in form of pills or when it is added to our food is mostly on a synthetic
base and can not be used from our bodies like the natural forms like fish or seasalt. Natural Iodine can not be overdosed but the synthetic can.
Yes, that makes sense. Just like supermarket vitamins.

I'm so hungry for true knowledge...It's amazing how everything opens up when you start on your path of awareness...

Old 22-08-2010, 04:01 AM   #17
qpid
Inactive

Quote:
Yes, that makes sense. Just like supermarket vitamins.

I'm so hungry for true knowledge...It's amazing how everything opens up when you start on your path of awareness...

I found something in English about it.....

http://www.dherbs.com/articles/salt-30.html
Old 23-08-2010, 11:27 AM   #18
mila

Quote:
I found something in English about it.....

http://www.dherbs.com/articles/salt-30.html
Thanks qpid.

Being on the path of healing and recovery can be very challenging at times-
I find it very confusing how some herbs/plants are described as very beneficial one day and I hear the exact opposite the next day....

What works for someone, might not work for someone else.
We have to use our intuition here!

Much love,
mila
Old 28-08-2010, 03:12 PM   #19
qpid
Inactive

not everything works for everyone in the same manner....everyone is different
Old 28-08-2010, 08:03 PM   #20
littlelight

You know what would be nice? If you provided this flyer in other languages. I can help translating it to portuguese, if you wish. However, I won't be able to do this in the next few weeks, as I have a lot of work to do that's claiming my attention. But in my spare time I can do it, and then get in touch with you, Mila, to send you the translation. Do you agree?
littlelight is offline   Reply With Quote