Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 01:42 AM   #5121
dolphinoflight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar20 View Post
.Look, the pictures obviously been scaled down. Even you should know that from the editing.

I've seen a common PID trick to use two photos that were taken at different distances. A subject closer to the lense would appear larger, a subject farther appears smaller.
I've seen this trick employed to account for changes in body size when it's just depth perception.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:57 AM   #5122
dedesuperman

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimoyl View Post
What you call "nonsense" is irrefutable fact. As I said, some people age better than others.

Unlike Jimmy Page, this dude hasn't aged well at all:

Stop insulting our intelligence by claiming different.

LOL. Tell us something we don't know, why don't you?!

*SIGH*
Yes maybe some aged well and other aged badly but at least we can recognized this is the same man. In my opinion Johny Hallyday is not really bad for his age if we compared for another singer.

As regards Paul McCartney I find that it ages in a strange way that even I have difficulty of recognizing him or connecting it to the original Paul (the image of 1966), Therefore looks at the 3 images and says to me if you find that it ages gradually.

McCartney in 1966

Last edited by dedesuperman; 07-08-2010 at 02:59 AM.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:35 AM   #5123
magnolia_xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedesuperman View Post
Yes maybe some aged well and other aged badly but at least we can recognized this is the same man. In my opinion Johny Hallyday is not really bad for his age if we compared for another singer.

As regards Paul McCartney I find that it ages in a strange way that even I have difficulty of recognizing him or connecting it to the original Paul (the image of 1966), Therefore looks at the 3 images and says to me if you find that it ages gradually.

McCartney in 1966

Please, compare comparable pictures. The light, angles and the distance from the camera are totally different.
Not good enough, superman.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:55 AM   #5124
hermajesty

Forensic scientists agree: head shape does not change. That is just one of the smoking guns that Paul was replaCIAed. Sad but true. If not, then why would they have made Faul's head a "little rounder?" Hmmmm???
Old 07-08-2010, 09:33 AM   #5125
wakeuptime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
I have spent some time deleting off topic posts on this thread.
As has already been said, this thread will be closed if there are any more off topic /abusive posts.

The ongoing desire to close this thread is the strangest thing I've seen yet on Icke's forum.

Ex-sheep is the third moderator who's arrived to say we might close the thread for infighting. I've seen far worse "infighting" on other threads with nary a threat of closure.

Smells fishy. Why should this thread be closed? There's clearly a cover-up underway. Paul was killed and replaced by a phoney, possibly a reptilian one. Isn't that worthy of space on Icke's forum, a forum he subsidizes btw?

Icke has spent twenty years helping reveal the false world we've been lead to believe we inhabit and I've no doubt he of all people would be proud to have a group of truth seekers investigating Paul's death.

Yet this is the third death threat we've received on this thread! Anymore mean words between you posters and bye bye.

If this thread is closed (as the two previous PID threads were) it will be an enormous blow to free speech.

Of course governments are busy trying to shut down the internet and end free speech altogether so its just more of the same....but not at all what we'd expect on Icke's forum.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:49 AM   #5126
the squire of gothos

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermajesty View Post
Forensic scientists agree: head shape does not change. That is just one of the smoking guns that Paul was replaCIAed. Sad but true. If not, then why would they have made Faul's head a "little rounder?" Hmmmm???

CLICK ME
Old 07-08-2010, 11:24 AM   #5127
ar20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeuptime View Post
The ongoing desire to close this thread is the strangest thing I've seen yet on Icke's forum.

Ex-sheep is the third moderator who's arrived to say we might close the thread for infighting. I've seen far worse "infighting" on other threads with nary a threat of closure.

Smells fishy. Why should this thread be closed? There's clearly a cover-up underway. Paul was killed and replaced by a phoney, possibly a reptilian one. Isn't that worthy of space on Icke's forum, a forum he subsidizes btw?

Icke has spent twenty years helping reveal the false world we've been lead to believe we inhabit and I've no doubt he of all people would be proud to have a group of truth seekers investigating Paul's death.

Yet this is the third death threat we've received on this thread! Anymore mean words between you posters and bye bye.

If this thread is closed (as the two previous PID threads were) it will be an enormous blow to free speech.

Of course governments are busy trying to shut down the internet and end free speech altogether so its just more of the same....but not at all what we'd expect on Icke's forum.
I've been through other topics on the forum as well with a lot worse disagreements, cursing and a whole host of other bad behavior and it's never been brought to a close.

There definately is something strange going on here. Why are people so concerned about this discussion in particular?

See it's perfectly reasonable to talk about Nibiru, 2012, unforeseeable conspiracies, symbolism, aliens, reptiles, shapeshifters, moon bases, JFK, 9-11.

...but a Beatle being replaced? You having a LAUGH?!

See that's the strangeness I find. If we're such kooks and loonies then why is there an ongoing effort to silence this tiny minority of crazy people?

I mean, it's not like we're being unreasonable and claiming Paul McCartney is dead based on absolutely nothing...

There's 400 pages worth of posts by us detailing many occurances as to why we believe so.

There's enough to base a thread like this on and enough to continue discussion.

There hasn't been any real debunking. Only insults, , and nitpicking at minor points which bog down the posters. I personally have trouble contending with these people as they don't actually debate... they CONSTANTLY IGNORE POINTS I MAKE then go off on one about something unrelated. If I don't reply to them, I feel I'm not being courteous enough. I'd put them on ignore, but I'm compelled to reply!

Look, it was good enough that this information made it into Wired Italia.. the otherside proclaim it's an entertainment rag and base its credibility as zero.

We say the opposite as it coincided with a telltale Letterman interview. Proving that it isn't some silly hoax that happened in the 1960's and suddenly died.

Look this information isn't going away. I don't see why this topic should be locked in particular, if the mods did their job and actually READ what was going on it would be clear who the culprits are.

They have to ask themselves why a dedicated message board (MaccaFunHouse) have about 5 or so users (who come back after being banned and register different names) working shifts to counter the information posted in the most decieving manner. They actually plot posts over there to reply over here! I don't like being insulted on another message board. This shows how disingenuous they actually are. This is supposed real debating right there, a bunch of guys grouping together on a message board to discredit a specific topic on another.

That's your bad behavior right there.

They have to ask themselves if it's really that dumb a theory... then why is their concerted effort to derail the topic and shut us up?

They have to ask themselves that this behavior is genuinely SHILL behavior. If other posters were to debate it would be a different story... namely they'd be asking proper questions to our points made and not just going off on one.

I also hate being told that I have to tone MY behavior down in a topic. I haven't done anything wrong to warrant closure of the thread. It's a sweeping generalisation by the moderators puting us in the mix with the crap that's posted.

Calling someone a shill (when they clearly are if they'd look at the topic) isn't a bannable/lockable offence in my book. Notoriously decieving debating tactics are. Until that's cleared up, this topic has no chance.

It's also a lot better when the banned stay banned and are unable to register new accounts to post solely in this topic.

But hey, I don't have the power... what do I know?

What does that remind you off?

Quote:
Macca Funhouse is a place for discussions of all things Macca or Beatles related. Our home office is located in beautiful Edmonds, Washington. We specialize in debunking the PID hoax clues and theories. We also love to go off topic and discuss just about anything under the sun. We hope you will join us...
Specialize is the correct word.

People aren't as stupid as you take them for.

Last edited by ar20; 07-08-2010 at 11:41 AM.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:15 PM   #5128
merlincove
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeuptime View Post
Smells fishy. Why should this thread be closed? There's clearly a cover-up underway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ar20 View Post

I also hate being told that I have to tone MY behavior down in a topic. I haven't done anything wrong to warrant closure of the thread. It's a sweeping generalisation by the moderators puting us in the mix with the crap that's posted.
there is nothing 'fishy' going on here, and nor is there any kind of 'cover up' being attended to on this forum.

The forum IS a place for personal freedom of expression and free speech, although when that freedom of expression is applied to insult and attack other forum members then moderation is required in accordance with the forum guidelines:

Quote:
Treating Others
This is a place for open and free discussion on a wide range of topics, and we ask that you respect each other by not bullying or harassing other members of the forum.
Members need to remember that other members are here to discuss without the fear of being insulted, threatened or labelled for doing so.

If you wish to discuss this topic, all that the team asks is that you do so civily.

The topic for discussion is Paul, any questions in regard to the moderation of this thread can be directed via PM to myself or another moderator.

Thanks.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:34 PM   #5129
dolphinoflight

Quote:

McCartney in 1966

I see the exact same eyes in all three photos.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:35 PM   #5130
dolphinoflight

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermajesty View Post

I don't see a change in head-shape. Just a change in camera angles on a man who had a little bit of weight gain and loss in his face over the decades.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:45 PM   #5131
dolphinoflight

Quote:

I don't think he looks like the same man at all. In fact, he has the same droop in his nose now that many PIDers have pointed out in Paul. Gee...is that just something that happens when you age?
Old 07-08-2010, 02:28 PM   #5132
dedesuperman

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnolia_xx View Post
Please, compare comparable pictures. The light, angles and the distance from the camera are totally different.
Not good enough, superman.
That does not have importance the difference in light, angles or distance if it is really the same person according to you, we will have to recognize it easily but are honest the 3 pictures that I present give the impression of 3 completely different person to us. Personally I see 3 different person it is my point of view. The tastes is in nature it is as there are people who find Johnny Depp a beautiful man and others does not find it attracting. (one example)

I would be curious to show these images with people who do not know Paul McCartney at all (like the children for example) and to ask to them whether they find that it is the same person because we are often be influence of what the media say to us. I like the quotation of ex sheep: Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down.
Doctors destroy health, Lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, Governments destroy freedom, the media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality

Last edited by dedesuperman; 07-08-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:42 PM   #5133
nimoyl

I don't think he looks like the same man at all. In fact, he has the same droop in his nose now that many PIDers have pointed out in Paul. Gee...is that just something that happens when you age?[/QUOTE]

PIDer's cannot understand that concept.

Same person. Yet if we follow PID logic those differences 'prove' the older guy is an imposter. LOL!

Effects of aging, continued:

Gee - will you just just look at the different head shape! Perhaps phrased eyebrow will get on the case. LOL!

He looks nothing like his younger self.

Last edited by merlincove; 07-08-2010 at 11:35 PM. Reason: inflamatory
Old 07-08-2010, 03:48 PM   #5134
nimoyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
there is nothing 'fishy' going on here, and nor is there any kind of 'cover up' being attended to on this forum.

The forum IS a place for personal freedom of expression and free speech, although when that freedom of expression is applied to insult and attack other forum members then moderation is required in accordance with the forum guidelines:

Members need to remember that other members are here to discuss without the fear of being insulted, threatened or labelled for doing so.

If you wish to discuss this topic, all that the team asks is that you do so civily.

The topic for discussion is Paul, any questions in regard to the moderation of this thread can be directed via PM to myself or another moderator.

Thanks.
Well said.

It's hilarious that the PIDers are now arguing with the Mods and infering that there is yet another conspiracy just because they have been told they can't insult and tell lies about other posters anymore.

LOL!

Last edited by nimoyl; 07-08-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:57 PM   #5135
nimoyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinoflight View Post
I see the exact same eyes in all three photos.
Me too.

Old 07-08-2010, 04:39 PM   #5136
jannie baby
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by ar20
They have to ask themselves that this behavior is genuinely SHILL behavior. If other posters were to debate it would be a different story... namely they'd be asking proper questions to our points made and not just going off on one.

From Dictionary.com:

de·bate

   /dɪˈbeɪt/ Show Spelled [dih-beyt] Show IPA noun, verb, -bat·ed, -bat·ing.
–noun
a discussion, as of a public question in an assembly, involving opposing viewpoints: a debate in the Senate on farm price supports.
a formal contest in which the affirmative and negative sides of a proposition are advocated by opposing speakers.
deliberation; consideration.
Archaic . strife; contention.
–verb (used without object)
to engage in argument or discussion, as in a legislative or public assembly: When we left, the men were still debating.
to participate in a formal debate.
to deliberate; consider: I debated with myself whether to tell them the truth or not.
Obsolete . to fight; quarrel.
–verb (used with object)
to argue or discuss (a question, issue, or the like), as in a legislative or public assembly: They debated the matter of free will.
to dispute or disagree about: The homeowners debated the value of a road on the island.
to engage in formal argumentation or disputation with (another person, group, etc.): Jones will debate Smith. Harvard will debate Princeton.
to deliberate upon; consider: He debated his decision in the matter.
Archaic . to contend for or over.

__________________________________________________ ______________
A debate is an ARGUMENT or a DISCUSSION. "Asking proper questions" is a what a student does in a classroom. No definition of the word "debate" implies a student-teacher relationship.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:12 PM   #5137
orb27
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimoyl View Post
It's hilarious that the PIDers are now arguing with the Mods and infering that there is yet another conspiracy just because they have been told they can't insult and tell lies about other posters anymore.

LOL!

^ Bill/Faul true eye colour, without dark contacts ("Fool on the Hill" 1967 screenshot on the right).

^ Faul to the left, JPM to the right.

^ Paul McCartneys eye colour.

Last edited by merlincove; 07-08-2010 at 11:36 PM. Reason: off topic
Old 07-08-2010, 07:10 PM   #5138
ar20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannie baby View Post
[/I]

From Dictionary.com:

de·bate

   /dɪˈbeɪt/ Show Spelled [dih-beyt] Show IPA noun, verb, -bat·ed, -bat·ing.
–noun
a discussion, as of a public question in an assembly, involving opposing viewpoints: a debate in the Senate on farm price supports.
a formal contest in which the affirmative and negative sides of a proposition are advocated by opposing speakers.
deliberation; consideration.
Archaic . strife; contention.
–verb (used without object)
to engage in argument or discussion, as in a legislative or public assembly: When we left, the men were still debating.
to participate in a formal debate.
to deliberate; consider: I debated with myself whether to tell them the truth or not.
Obsolete . to fight; quarrel.
–verb (used with object)
to argue or discuss (a question, issue, or the like), as in a legislative or public assembly: They debated the matter of free will.
to dispute or disagree about: The homeowners debated the value of a road on the island.
to engage in formal argumentation or disputation with (another person, group, etc.): Jones will debate Smith. Harvard will debate Princeton.
to deliberate upon; consider: He debated his decision in the matter.
Archaic . to contend for or over.

__________________________________________________ ______________
A debate is an ARGUMENT or a DISCUSSION. "Asking proper questions" is a what a student does in a classroom. No definition of the word "debate" implies a student-teacher relationship.
You highlighted that which applied to you. I don't need a dictionary definition of debate, I'm simply stating how are we supposed to get anywhere if one side says "IM RIGHT", "NO, I'm RIGHT"... and on and on.

Thus the point in asking questions... such as, why do these people believe this? Is there any validity to their argument? etc. etc.

Proper debating. What you people are doing is the equivalent to puting your fingers in your ears and going LALALALALALA like little kids.

The fact you had to bring up a definition of debate proves you have nothing to contribute anyway, so what's the point?
Old 07-08-2010, 07:46 PM   #5139
ar20

Old pic...

Last edited by ar20; 07-08-2010 at 08:01 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:01 PM   #5140
ar20

http://www.youtube.com/v/tkKYgX2Fu-U
http://www.youtube.com/v/_zAkl2oxsL0

Last edited by ar20; 07-08-2010 at 08:02 PM.
Closed Thread