Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 28-07-2010, 04:47 PM   #1041
mane
Senior Member
 
mane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 205
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphael View Post
in a unified world, ewe, you and u, should be able to connect the dots between VBM patterns, string theory, and the ones we find WOVEN into CELTIC ones.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Like I have always contended STRING THEORY would lead to a KNOT THEORY....and ED Witten's Twistor String Theory is a giant leap for mankind in the right direction.
I am an artist, and part of my work is enlightening and integrating unicursal organizations of space, as blueprints underpinning an expression. As things are, I realized this is a study of knot theory.
My art is becoming as an engineering of spacetime, where forms such as the pentagram and hexagram unfold in part of a more ambiguous and elegant articulation of dimension--
whereas, greatly complex forms are achievable in realizing the foundation of form.
As numbers are fundamentally an expression of 1 upon itself (excepting zero ), so are organizations of space.
As things are, the triangle is the first complete form. This is the number 1 of space.
The triangle can reflect, and fold over itself to create the illusion of space.



an asymmetrical 14 point unicursal line system, conceived at 1:1 ratio, then modified to 1:1.618 phi ratio.

And here is a 12 pointer, which is awesome--being 4 pentagrams interwoven with two hexagrams.



And my favorite part, when the line is freeform, it unifies audible and visual [language] inputs.



I have a schedule to meet, and will post again with more detail at some point. But I feel with the mention of knots, I should at least introduce my subject matter.
The relationship to VBM is through proportion; ie, the complimentary ratios of 1:8, 2:7, 3:6, 4:5, 9:9, alongside numerical rhythm; ie patterning in thirds, or fifths (sounds like music!). But there are many more connections to be made.

I am currently studying , as I am a human harmonograph.
Being able to generate those line systems on the computer is one thing, but by hand is another world.
I discover the forms by hand, and study them in turn on the computer, and also drawing reciprocal "freeforms", which follow the underpinnings of a form--
which, by the way, links representational forms, abstract/expressionist forms, and archetypal forms.

____________________

p.s.

Raph:

the Flow: I appreciate your response! There is much to explore in those numbers. Symmetrically speaking, it links VMB and the Swastika, and 8 spoke wheel--to mention a few things
__________________
M1 Creations blog
mane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 05:04 PM   #1042
elijahb
Senior Member
 
elijahb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 205
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default



__________________
Omnia in numeris sita sunt
elijahb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 05:06 PM   #1043
theflow
Member
 
theflow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 59
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Why do image hosting services keep deleting my swastika images?
I would suggest using this http://imgur.com/ , images are so essential, having them die in older posts sucks. They also have some pretty neat tools.

Today I was reading about this http://www.humanresonance.org/mana.html

Unfortunately most of the artifacts are not public ( 300 in a private collection), though I remember seeing more somewhere, I'll keep looking.
theflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 06:48 PM   #1044
lived live
Member
 
lived live's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 45
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Raph?
I wont copy and paste the swipes or quotes about 'proving me to be a liar liar' and abuse- As im cool- sticks and stones eh pal?

This is too all researchers including Raph, I like you Raph but felt crap on that day- so wind your neck in with all respect shhheeeeshh.
About the cardinal ages- the 'MEWE.

Why do you think i called my first blog ME-WE?? Im on your side mate grow a thicker skin.

I have recieved a few personal emails so have put this quick page together.

In the paper it shows transitions between all orders= 27 unique magic squares.

Ill be back when you have had chance to read it all interested. Easy stuff.

Not just vortex math- this is lo shu swastika math that hitler stole from tibet. Joking!

lol shambhala. https://docs.google.com/View?id=dcvpj7bw_216ghw96fnb

In basics every number is symmetrical through centre of magic squares symmetry. Outer pairs from any centre = double centre. 1 pairs = 2 etc throughout every structure regardless of what 9x9x9 progression of magic squares. Magic squares only in these orders NOTHING CREATED.

Ill finish with this gem. Yellow group has 9 unique square so does green group and light blue group. transition across groups is as simple as maths 4+5=9.
Yellow 4+yellow5=green9, green 4+green5=lblue9, lblue4+lblue5=9 this is the cycle the crossover of information. Expalined in page link.

Try adding 3 to 7 etc receptive for transition phase.

This chart shows that pairs = 9, this is pairs of vortex math. I Ching values pair the 19 28 37 46 <5>, 16, 27, 38, 48 <5> so more than meets the eye.

Hope the page helps see how the solfeggion trine mosaic maps create the perfect 3D I Ching 9x9x9 field of infinite replication of cubic self ad infinituum.
Balance of all pairings of the book of law.

Namaste
I Ching math is 100% complete in all possible expressions providing a 5th element.

Last edited by lived live; 28-07-2010 at 06:49 PM. Reason: forgot link like a prick
lived live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 09:05 PM   #1045
raphael
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: space time and motion
Posts: 1,587
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elijahb View Post


too funny
confirmation received
thanks elijah

I always poke fun at the ignorant purveyors who are attempting to survey a new sheeple landscape promoting crappola like "The Secret"
i.e. the LAW OF ATTRACTION plebes.

every ten years or so...another wannabe dale carniege or tony robbins appears on the scene to give the capitialist within ewe a jolt of 'how to get rich' nonsense...
duh duh duh
I have been saying all along (I am consistent) they are ignorant, they ignore the other REAL secret being VEILed, called the LAW of REPULSION, at their peril.

law of attraction = the operating system/swastikas = law of repulsion

Is this stuff really that difficult to comprehend?
What if we start with the basics, asymmetry or matter and anti-matter, polarities, negative, positive etc?

Oh yeah
I forgot about the LITERAL jesus loves ewe nonsense that tried to bury some UNIFYING realities that could be applied to any living creature great and small.
Appreciating the metaphor and allegory is far more valuable than a LITERAL interpretation of how a person must live, that can be applied to the King of the Jews living in the desert or the indigenous rain forest 'heathen'?

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 28-07-2010 at 09:13 PM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 09:20 PM   #1046
barbitone
Senior Member
 
barbitone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: KURANDA,QLD, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,272
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
I have been saying all along (I am consistent) they are ignorant, they ignore the other REAL secret being VEILed, called the LAW of REPULSION, at their peril.
Yep, you're the master of repulsion Raph.
__________________
Squeegee your third-fucking-eye-(Bill Hicks)

barbitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 09:24 PM   #1047
raphael
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: space time and motion
Posts: 1,587
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflow View Post
I would suggest using this http://imgur.com/ , images are so essential, having them die in older posts sucks. They also have some pretty neat tools.

Today I was reading about this http://www.humanresonance.org/mana.html

Unfortunately most of the artifacts are not public ( 300 in a private collection), though I remember seeing more somewhere, I'll keep looking.
thanks for the image hosting site.

this image was taken from the other link you posted.
http://www.humanresonance.org/mana_2.jpg

prime numbers are without a doubt key.
without a doubt I should give Daniel Tammet a call.
he is one of those right brain gifted freaks.
HIS SPECIALTY is PRIME NUMBERS...and languages.


he has in HIS MIND an image for every number from 1-10,000.
I need to ask him what 10,000 'looks like'

If I was to put a team together to help solve TWISTOR STRING THEORY, using the ROTAS Square, Daniel the PRIME number wiz kid would be on the team, along with autistic Temple Grandin, the woman who thinks like a cow.
The walking encyclopedia Kim Peeks (Rain Man) would also be part of the team.

A ROUND TABLE OF LEFT AND RIGHT GIFTED FOLKS.

The current batch of wankers running CERN/NASA etc. need to know that.
THEY are the problem using math/physics only nonsense to guide them?

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 28-07-2010 at 09:47 PM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #1048
raphael
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: space time and motion
Posts: 1,587
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbitone View Post
Yep, you're the master of repulsion Raph.
I shall take that as a compliment
because it really is dude

I deal with reality, most of ewe folks ignore it.

the ignorant mass of amerika who have their heads buried in the sand still looking for the WMD THEY SOLD the developing world need to know they are the problem.

ewe american barbitone?
how is life in the bubble?
I have no problem rising up and being the prick to help burst it dude.

did you object to both gulf wars that were orchestrated?
Or did ewe, you and u support this ILLEGAL occupation?
A BS war that has killed how many in Iraq and Afghanistan?

EWE, you and u are the change fella?

yup the truth is ugly and it has a name.

America

Does that repulse you?
It does me.
I have not been stateside in years.
but I go to cuba!

Barbitone fails to realize that if I am correct about the SWASTIKA and all it implies...this is the kind of a revelation will assist in the coming paradigm shift.

Are you too ignorant to grasp that dude?
jesus H. christ will need to step down and humble himself?

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 28-07-2010 at 09:45 PM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 03:18 AM   #1049
theflow
Member
 
theflow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 59
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadukan View Post
Done.
Here's a graphic I made to help anyone who doesn't get what Lee's stuff is doing:



It's not exhaustive by any means, and just shows what is going on at a basic level in terms of "phase space".

Thanks this did help, it looks very similar to the inverse square law, the relationship of the distances.


Also the term "phase space" is used a lot in Penrose's twistor theory of which Raph brings up lately, here is a video of him talking about it

Quote:
@Ralph, As far as my "re-hash" accusation goes, A E Waite's Tarot deck was composed in the early 20th century, Freemason or not. I'm part of a Yahoo Group which is into these kinds of things, and they recently posted something about a deck of 88 cards which predates the "modern" Tarot.
I'm not saying Waite's Tarot is "wrong", I'm just saying it is predated by older systems. I have a challenge for you Ralph, see what you can find out about a deck of 144 cards (it matches your "4 Ages" model btw).
Is Ramon Llull not thought of as the father of pre-tarot (Doctor Illuminatus). I don't know much about tarot but it's interesting indeed.
Quote:
In Latin, (was bible babble ever written in Latin?) the word TEXT means WEAVE.
Butterfly prime number weave
courtesy of http://www.brooksdesign-ps.com/Code/Html/bfpd2.htm ( check out figure 2, very interesting)

I know there is seemingly no point to some of my threads, but I'm trying to connect all the dots, and this forum is better at holding them then my brain is.

Mane: Feel free to share any more, I like it

Last edited by theflow; 29-07-2010 at 03:20 AM.
theflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 06:45 AM   #1050
barbitone
Senior Member
 
barbitone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: KURANDA,QLD, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,272
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphael View Post
I shall take that as a compliment
because it really is dude

I deal with reality, most of ewe folks ignore it.

the ignorant mass of amerika who have their heads buried in the sand still looking for the WMD THEY SOLD the developing world need to know they are the problem.

ewe american barbitone?
how is life in the bubble?
I have no problem rising up and being the prick to help burst it dude.

did you object to both gulf wars that were orchestrated?
Or did ewe, you and u support this ILLEGAL occupation?
A BS war that has killed how many in Iraq and Afghanistan?

EWE, you and u are the change fella?

yup the truth is ugly and it has a name.

America

Does that repulse you?
It does me.
I have not been stateside in years.
but I go to cuba!

Barbitone fails to realize that if I am correct about the SWASTIKA and all it implies...this is the kind of a revelation will assist in the coming paradigm shift.

Are you too ignorant to grasp that dude?
jesus H. christ will need to step down and humble himself?

namaste
lol.....look underneath my name Raph. Location: Australia. (Who's ignorant again?)

I have never had any problem with your info, it's all good and agree with what I can understand between the Dr Suess talk and the "all ewe ignorant sheep" rants....except that it is only barely on topic and you could easily start your own thread and show some respect....but you don't.

Numb Arse Day.
__________________
Squeegee your third-fucking-eye-(Bill Hicks)

barbitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 09:10 AM   #1051
raphael
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: space time and motion
Posts: 1,587
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbitone View Post
lol.....look underneath my name Raph. Location: Australia. (Who's ignorant again?)

I have never had any problem with your info, it's all good and agree with what I can understand between the Dr Suess talk and the "all ewe ignorant sheep" rants....except that it is only barely on topic and you could easily start your own thread and show some respect....but you don't.

Numb Arse Day.
well mate you fail to understand why my info is relevant to this thread.

my apologies for referring to you as an ugly american.
sometimes I am, deaf, dumb and blind to the obvious too.

namaste
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 12:35 PM   #1052
raphael
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: space time and motion
Posts: 1,587
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflow View Post
Thanks this did help, it looks very similar to the inverse square law, the relationship of the distances.
http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/sc...rse_square.gif
inverse square square coupled with in phase and out of phase realities?
laws, which all waves that create (Brahma), destroy (Siva) or maintain (Vishnu) must adhere too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflow View Post
Is Ramon Llull not thought of as the father of pre-tarot (Doctor Illuminatus). I don't know much about tarot but it's interesting indeed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramon_Llull
LET me plant a few more SEEDs of doubt thomas.

and generally I try to stay out of debates/forums with Yahoo tarot folks UNLESS they have this book to reference....and a bit of time to do some decent research for themselves.

Because what if the scripted history we are being dispensed is kinda backwards and self serving?
http://www.templestudy.com/wp-conten...02/nakwach.jpg
nakwach symbol
here is an interesting article discussing the connections between HOPI and CATHOLIC ceremonies too.
http://www.templestudy.com/2008/02/0...f-brotherhood/

Why do we find evidence of the nakwach symbol, a symbol of brotherhood, among Hopi and the Navajo tribes, maybe others, in ole European Vinca culture?
On an interesting script, forming part of their GEOMETRIC 'language', a script that the ancestors of Pythagoras would have handed down to him in song and dance, part of the ORAL traditions, of passing on knowledge, circa 4500 BC?
A script that predates the script we find in the center of the judeao/christian universe that centers around Sumer/Mesopotamia, by 2000+ years!!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...nScriptM-1.jpg
I know Flow will enjoy this link, it helps to connect the dots, by filling the mind full of stepping stone doubts.
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic...227854#p227854
Flow is wolf spelled backwards.
My 'real' first name has its roots in Radulf, its meaning is "counsel of the wolf"

What if there was sea travel from the Americas eastward?
Who were the ancestors of the Polynesian and the Melanesian? because they could have hit the shores of the Americas and continued overland, going EAST...never ever giving up.
In the west we have the Phoenicians as the flag bearers of open water navigation, big deal.

But why go EAST young man?
Because that is the Land of the Rising Sun.

Makes more sense that our primitive ancestors would pilgrimage TOWARD the sun, seen as a god, or would they run away?

Makes even more sense that many significant CULTures also believed the sun DIED in the WEST when it SET.
And SET is a dark chaotic deity in Egyptian myth.
So why is the saying "go WEST young man, go WEST" part of Christian pop culture too?
Why did the Christians think they would find their fortunes in the Land of the SETting Son?
The Bearing Strait land bridge?
Maybe those folks were just trying to get back home?

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...larmattang.jpg
Mattang - source unknown lost to a greater antiquity.
Why does the Polynesian Mattang used for navigating the ocean look like a Maltese cross? Why do they call it an essential 'survival too' bequeathed to them heralding back to a time unknown?
Would they use the SOUTHERN Cross (star) to guide them too?
If a Mu or Atlantis (centered around Antarctica) did in fact exist, the ancestors of the Pacific peoples would have been in the thick of it.

Religion is a sham, science has become a scam, what makes you think a HIS-story written by the victors that trampled over the shaman is not too?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...e/Klah_rug.jpg

meet a Navajo alchemist who merged his male/female into one chanting/weaving he/she devil?
Of course the IGNORANT christians would see folks like Hosteen Klah as just that back in the 1800s?

Did the ameri-indian CULTures have maltese crosses and swirling swastikas depicted as whirling logs within their psyches?

http://navajopeople.org/images/symbolism.jpg

The Navajo symbolism also shares in the Freemason CABLE TOW symbol we see in the bottom right hand corner...which we can also find among ole European Black Sea vicinity Neolithic Scripts too...4500+ BC
The CABLE TOW/DNA clue, is also the glyph we find also on the corners of sadukans 3x3, 5x5, 7x7, magic squares?
But there are none on the 9x9?

But may I remind all of you, ewe, and u, the poetic signature is always apparent in the CREATION,
Hey Sadukan why are there no DNA strands or LOOSE ENDS on a 9x9 Sudoko square that keep the sheeple distracted?

HOW MANY SHEEPLE THAT PLAY SUDOKO DAILY REALIZE IT IS BEING PLAYED ON THE 9X9 MAGIC SQUARE OF THE MOON.
THEN ASK THE CATHOLICS/CHRISTIANS WHO AMUSE THEMSELVES PLAYING SUDOKO EVERY DAY, TO NAME ALL OF THE MOON SYMBOLISM IN THEIR BELIEF OF CHOICE?

Shall we dispense with nonsense about coincidences and speak of a DESIGN in place?
It is easy to do when observing PATTERNS that can be observed with naked eye speculations, just as easily as telescopic/microscopic speculations, like suggesting the jibberish in DNA was cast out JUNK?
THRICE
DUH
DUH
DUH

PATTERNS, as mentioned there are 4 basic patterns that comprise all Celtic WEAVES woven into a TEXT called The Book of Kells, there are 17 planar patterns found in the Alhambra (higgs boson represents 17), 14 crystalline patterns (stations of the cross?), 5 platonic solids named after Plato, confirmed to be only 5 by a computer program in the 90's, just recently?

All of this is just more evidence that I am accumulating, PATTERNS that help illustrating that christian behaviors/PATTERNS, crimes against humanity, over the centuries, goosestepping in time with bible babble, projecting FEARS and TEARS onto other CULTures, that was force fed as a gospel, to the four corners of the globe, has still gone unpunished.
And in fact, in retrospect we in fact find that the righteous WHITEY has also taken possession of the Four Corners region, in the NEW WORLD from the RED man, the new world crusade that resulted in 60+ million dead, a twisted kinda of perverted way of creating ORDER thru CHaos, how archetypal.

I am reminded that Egypt was also represented by a similar archetypal 'division', having a WHITE Crown of Upper Egypt, and the RED Crown of Lower Egypt.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...orners.svg.png

Ironically, in this age of IRON, where the IRON CROSS is thus revealed as a TRUTH CROSS, we find the 4 Corners region of the USA is the SPOT in the USA where all 4 states meet to form a crucifix?

I have always offered to take folks on a WHIRLWIND tour of Christian churches/temples, and then pointing out, that under most of these sacred sites, we will find the skeletons of pagans, maltese crosses and swastikas.

These crimes have still gone unpunished.
Let me point out the obvious to the Christians and YOUR LITERAL B.S.
There is going to be a hell to pay for burying your heads in the sands of time, time and time again.
NEED I remind everybody that underneath NAZI uniforms were primarily CHRISTIANS who had been *activated*, AGAIN
DUH DUH DUH
There is a twist to the end of your twisted LITERAL self-serving narrative called the bible, that twisted a universal TRUTH to advance one CULTure at the expense of all others.
What if the enlightenment the Christians seek, is a taste of their own medicine they stole from the medicine man coming back at em' full force, something called KArma?

Amen

(the reason for the above TOUGH LOVE sermon shall follow in the p.s.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflow View Post
Butterfly prime number weave
the butterfly is associated with the psyche
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...tic-butterfly/

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflow View Post
I know there is seemingly no point to some of my threads, but I'm trying to connect all the dots, and this forum is better at holding them then my brain is.
I disagree, there is a point.
As the above 'butterfly' connection illustrates...we can continue to connect dots using VBM in conjunction with poetREE and heART.
So park your thoughts, it might be a SEED for somebody else.
In one of the two discussions I had with Marko R. he suggested to just write everything down.

Why should this thread dealing with VBM, which 'connects' to many PATTERNS be focused primarily on left brain common sense, why not add some right brain uncommon sense...and WEAVE a PATTERN of truth between the two...?

namaste

p.s.
Also, did you note the PATTERNs worth noting, between the Vinca Script and the four PATTERNS that the Celtic Key Patterns default too?

So here is the main reason why I feel every now and then a SERMON should be dispensed about how the SWASTIKA profoundly connects to underlying TRUTH, and the coming paradigm shift, part of which VBM plays a part?

After Gerald Hawkin's book Stonehenge Decoded (1966) was released full of claims like the following...

"There can be no doubt" Hawkins wrote, "the Stonehenge was an observatory: the impartial mathematics of probability and the celestial sphere are on my side. In form the monument is an ingenious computing machine"

And what were the 'typical to be expected' reactions from the IGNORANT scholars, who belong to the "I am dead to the metaphysical club"?

"Care has to be taken not to distort the people into copies : of ourselves, turning medicine men, shamans or witch doctors into astronomer priests just because the latter fit more comfortably in our modern, technological minds"
-Aubrey Burl

other scholars called it "condescending"
to refer to Stonehenge as either an observatory (well we know the expert fookers were wrong back in '66) or a computer (well I think something here actually computes in how the mind verks comrades) because, and this is most important to realize ...

...it thus presumes that the main significance of places like Stonehenge, or the Great Pyramid or any other significant temple or reference to one, IS THE ANTICIPATION OF OUR OWN OBSERVATIONS AND CALCULATIONS.


Having shared that, what I offer now becomes even more obvious?

The LOST Cross?
The TRUE Cross?
Is it becoming obvious, which cross explains the fundamentals of LIGHT, SOUND, MOTION and HEAT?
only one folks symbol fulfills the above criteria in reducing the universe down to its fundamentals.

The 8 pointed Maltese Cross composed of TWO opposite rotating swastikas laid over each other.

In fact this symbol explains much more than jesus actually, the swastikas are more unifying on many levels now that we have seen INTO FRACTALs, and CRYSTALs...seeing evidence of *good luck* quantum swastika activities lurking beneath the surface...

If I am wrong and jesus/apollo/horus/dionysis/mithra/etc. in fact does make another appearance, I betcha the merKAbaa or chariot he arrives in looks very much like this one?



Is Apollo still pointing to keep going WEST?
oy vey...

Same ole' crappola eh?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127561
I have started a new thread dealing with the above ASYMMETRICAL inequities that exist between the righteous whitey on ONE HAND and the red man he has tried to rub out that represents the other ASYMMETRICAL HAND.
Yahoo
no more sermons on the VBM thread

Last edited by raphael; 29-07-2010 at 03:08 PM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 08:44 PM   #1053
sadukan
Senior Member
 
sadukan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: ERY(UK)
Posts: 137
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Exclamation HeTu - YELLOW GROUP (LoShu)

@theflow... just to clarify my colourscheme:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadukan View Post
Here's a graphic I made to help anyone who doesn't get what Lee's stuff is doing:

This is ONLY Lee's YELLOW GROUP... all based on the actual LOSHU.

Lee uses 3 different sets of 3x3 tiles as a basis for 3 different toroids.

I added colours to match Lee's other image of the HeTu - but I can see how it might confuse people. The HeTu colours are the traditional ones associated with the WuXing elements:

FIRE (south) = red
WATER (north) = black/blue
WOOD (east) = green
METAL (west) = white
EARTH (centre) = yellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by lived live View Post
In this image, we can see that each YELLOW GROUP (LoShu in the centre) is added to itself to make 9 series.

What my graphic shows is only the middle part (centre [5]) with the surrounding HeTu designated zones.

The other 8 grids surrounding the middle part, are also LoShu YELLOW GROUP with each centre added to itself to create a similar "phase space" .

So, take the LoShu centre [5] moving along the lefthand spoke:

[5]+3=8
[5]+8=4
[5]+4=9
[5]+9=5
[5]+5=1
[5]+1=6
[5]+6=2
[5]+2=7
[5]+7=3 (loops back to the start)

Lee's image above includes all the complementary number pairs making the full set of nine 8-spoke wheels; one for each centre number - yet still all YELLOW GROUP (LoShu).

Mine ONLY shows the [5] centre and I also omitted the complementary pairings for simplicity - showing only the underlined entries in the above list (effectively "±1")

...hope that is clearer now.

sadukan.

PS - @Ralph, the "±" part is the "forward/backward" phase motion.

[74:30] "over it is 19" AAalayha(by) tisAAata(9) AAashara(10)
[94:5-6] Al-sharh ("Osiris")
Al-Nitak, Sirius, Kochab, Thuban
DiYu - 18 Levels of Hell
Philip LeMarchand


Last edited by sadukan; 29-07-2010 at 08:46 PM. Reason: minor corrections
sadukan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 09:34 PM   #1054
raphael
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: space time and motion
Posts: 1,587
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadukan View Post
PS - @Ralph, the "±" part is the "forward/backward" phase motion.
well that fits then to.

I just finished this, remember I gave you folks a chance to post something.
I do recall mentioning that the notation in Ed Witten's Twistor String Theory was a match to the letters used in the ROTAS SQUARE?
Well actually now I can claim it to be 'a perfect match'
Well it is not really a claim.
It 'just is'.

...the main significance of places like Stonehenge, or the Great Pyramid or any other significant temple or reference to one, WAS THE ANTICIPATION OF OUR OWN OBSERVATIONS AND CALCULATIONS .

Take a look at the notation Ed Witten was using.
Scroll down the link..look closely, compare, read my explanations, you will begin to understand exactly the same notation in the SS SATOR SQUARE was used as we find the modern 'alchemist theorists' like Ed Witten does today.

IT ALL FITS
It really does, some of you will see how sweet it is.
Wow, was my right brain activated or what?

THE SATOR SQUARE CAN BE MERGED WITH TWISTOR STRING THEORY AND SUPERSYMMETRY



Sadukan I guess this is where your + and - come into the equation.
Which of the Ts in the SATOR SQ corresponds to the PT+ and the PT-?
Interesting there are 2 of each.
Fun eh?

expressed as PT+ and PT- in the Twistor String Theory



but how can that be?
About 2000 years separates these two events.
Well I do have a good idea of how it came to pass?

First Roger Penrose proposes Twistor Theory, and later Ed Witten building on Twistor Theory, added the 5 String Theories, and along comes the archetypal sleuth who started his journey using the number 4, follows 4 numbers, 11 2 5 8, takes the flat 2D Sator Square and starts to WEAVE a few knots using swastikas, all the way to Ed Witten himself?

WTF?
JC and CJ would be proud.
Joseph Campbell and Carl Jung


Anyway
Now what?
Well I have an appointment on Monday with my shrink.
Yup his initials are JC too!
He happens to be jewish, he has a PhD., maybe JC can deliver this message for me.

namaste

p.s.
note the 4 has been chopped off the CP 3/4 at the top right hand explanation.

Last edited by raphael; 30-07-2010 at 01:41 PM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 04:40 AM   #1055
theflow
Member
 
theflow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 59
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
@theflow... just to clarify my colourscheme:
NP Sadukan, I was actually looking at it like this.

theflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 08:09 AM   #1056
barbitone
Senior Member
 
barbitone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: KURANDA,QLD, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,272
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

I just came up with this......I just thought I'd put this up on here in case anyone benifits from it somehow.








__________________
Squeegee your third-fucking-eye-(Bill Hicks)

barbitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 09:23 AM   #1057
raphael
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: space time and motion
Posts: 1,587
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflow View Post
NP Sadukan, I was actually looking at it like this.

so was eye.
two asymmetric thumbs up
I like the way your graphic shows a flow

I am still wondering though?
where are the `even`numbered grids, how do they interact with the odd?
I will share with you why after I see a representation.

Has to do with the way polarizers work.
Important to understand, I feel in the context of the bigger picture.
WHY?
this helps you find another veiled stepping stone:
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic...117470#p117470

http://www.mlahanas.de/Greeks/new/Ch...n/image001.jpg

THUS we can conclude that the TWO belts that surround the earth, called the Van Allen Belts, which in fact should have been called the `St. Nick Constantine CHRIST`belts can be interpreted in fact as grids, if you like.
i.e. the negative Van Allen belt could be considered the EVEN or yin grids... 4x4, 6x6, 8x8, and maybe the 2x2 too
the positive Van Allen belt can represented by the ODD or yang grids... 3x3, 5x5, 7x7, 9x9, the yang numbers

So an obvious question or two or maybe a few

Why didn`t they call them the CONSTANTINE CHRIST belts after the REAL fella who said they would be there?


Is the answer as OBVIOUS as the question???

Way way too obvious...

Mind if I plant more SEEDs of doubt Thomas?
WHY did Saint Nick the fella who predicted these belts would in fact be there call the electron belt, the DEATH BELT?
WHY did Van Allen get all the fame and become the spokesperson for NeverAStraightAnswer?
WHY did Saint Nick also deliver another gift to humanity that went un-noticed?
YES in fact CHRIST also bequeathed, came up with the IDEA of what is called the Strong Focusing Principle.
And in fact the Strong Focusing Principle is what CERN used to help find the HIGGS BOSON
Yes actually Constantine/Christ died in 1972, the last time NASA went beyond his BELTS, and here we are about (137) or 38 years later and they announced this year 2010, that they found the HIGGS BOSON using Costantine/Christ's INSPIRATION, his strong focusing principles which later became the LHC?

see the poetry?

WHY did they take CHRIST`s advice in the late 50`s and early 60`s and start exploding nuclear bombs between the two belts, positive and negative BELTS, between the MAGIC Square GRIDS, if you like, what kind of magic were they attempting to perform?
i.e. what they did in effect was place a nuclear device between say a 3x3 and 4x4 grid.
ANY idea why?
WHY?
TO CREATE A THIRD BELT is the answer.
WHY though?
WHY are 99% of the sheeple ignorant of these facts I consistently try to share, WEAVING together a profound TRUTH?
WHY has the swastika taught me so much of the TRUTH while the IGNORANT continue to play VBM tic tac dOH?

Should we be conCERNed about CERN if if appears they also build their temples using the same sacred `G` that a Kabbalist or Alchemist might use OR recognize?
YES that would be me, the archetypal alchemist who searches for the underlying PATTERNs, clear, concise evidence of a simple formula that must exist** `just is`= TRUTH is TRUTH is TRUTH is TRUTH
** if that statement if false, so is PARTICLE Physics and CERN is also a bust, because the theories being tested at CERN are based on being able to make quantifiable predictions based on PATTERNs observed.

Here are 5 posts in my archive comparing the PATTERNs, sometimes visible from the air, `coincidences`suggesting, what else can we conclude, these sacred DESIGNs are being respected at the highest levels of human thought.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/cat...e-gate-of-god/
‘Key 528′ CERN and the biblical RAPTURE



CERN and some of the PATTERNs visible from UP above.
YES it is very difficult to Hyde their tracks, those Docktor Jackals!!

SS SuperSymmetry = SS Sator Square

ANY IDEA WHAT THAT FACT OF LIFE ABOVE MEANS IN THE REAL WORLD FELLAS?
Beyond this little world ewe all inhabit on this thread sharing your VBM creations?
See how difficult it is to take folks higher?

Because that is the way of the world, the way it has been written, about the profanity of the silent conspiracy, their leader called EGO.
IGNORANCE ignores the obvious at their own peril.
And HIS-story is destined to reBLEAT.

namaste

wolf

p.s. why do I howl?

hmm
not one wow from the `found a peanut gallery`, for my efforts in showing how the SATOR Sq. and leading edge String Theory and Supersymmetry can be merged...
No problemo amigos, ole Raphael has seen the same behavior time and again.
It really will take a miracle to wake many of ewe, you, and u up to the obvious.

As I have illustrated beyond any doubts, Ancient SATOR Magic Square *ANTICIPATES* Modern String Theory

How can a 2000 year old `puzzle`, source or INTENT unknown, ANTICIPATE modern string theory and supersymmetry?

Stop and pause for a moment what this REALLY REALLY means folks.

PRETENDING it means nothing is kinda stupid I feel.

Lee

I present you with archetypal archeology, I use tools few do, but my methods do help to expose the false ARKeology used to prop up ONE chosen narrative.

why don`t you pass on this info re:SATOR SQ = String Theory, to those IGNORANT judeao-christian plebes over at Graham Hancock`s forum,
you know the ones I mean, the MOB that forms part of Hancock's forum mantra, the MOB that has checked into Hotel DeNILE, the MOB that is still attempting to make reality fit their HIS-story, the MOB that is still looking for the mummy wrapped body of the pharaoh moSeS somewhere in Egypt, that was later warped into another kind wrap to wrap your minds around, the shrouded VEIL of Turin, translation: take the religious plebe on another TOURin' through the ruins of their sheeple minds...to a place, somewhere over the rainbow called ROY G. BIV. where Walt Disney was making movies about goin' to the MOON with the NAZI Werner von Braun?
Who writes this stuff....the zionists, rosicrucrian, UN, jesuits, illuminati, freemasons....?

hey maybe the FAIR-roe of moSeS, his King Salmon SEED, can be found under the X-mas tree, beside the shrouded body of jesus, which if you, ewe, and u rip out his heART will find a swastika inside, that goes tic toc tic toc....

ADD the TOE to tic toc and you have the LO SHU game called X`s and O`s, THREE in a ROW.
A child`s game used by the ELDER`s long ago, to reveal the universe to them, however the ego of man plus time, conspired, and turned this `tool`meant to enlighten the youngins` into a BULLSHIT game adults play called tic tac dough$


Last edited by raphael; 30-07-2010 at 01:53 PM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 09:08 PM   #1058
lived live
Member
 
lived live's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 45
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphael View Post
so was eye.
two asymmetric thumbs up
I like the way your graphic shows a flow

I am still wondering though?
where are the `even`numbered grids, how do they interact with the odd?
I will share with you why after I see a representation.

Has to do with the way polarizers work.
Important to understand, I feel in the context of the bigger picture.
WHY?
this helps you find another veiled stepping stone:
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic...117470#p117470

http://www.mlahanas.de/Greeks/new/Ch...n/image001.jpg

Hi Raph, The odd number 3x3 etc pair through the core- as above sp below with pairs always = double centre. Polarising wise picture a chess boards on top of 8 more black over white etc. Quinunx, quenta essentia, the best reprisentation of four is five though like a dice- it is central and not five sided- like the Ho Tu Map 5 centre = all four directions making the 5th- Whats the 5th direction Raph? Is it time like the legends say??


THUS we can conclude that the TWO belts that surround the earth, called the Van Allen Belts, which in fact should have been called the `St. Nick Constantine CHRIST`belts can be interpreted in fact as grids, if you like.
i.e. the negative Van Allen belt could be considered the EVEN or yin grids... 4x4, 6x6, 8x8, and maybe the 2x2 too
the positive Van Allen belt can represented by the ODD or yang grids... 3x3, 5x5, 7x7, 9x9, the yang numbers

So an obvious question or two or maybe a few

Why didn`t they call them the CONSTANTINE CHRIST belts after the REAL fella who said they would be there?


Is the answer as OBVIOUS as the question???

Way way too obvious...

I always thought there were three belts?? Yes van ellen is a fraud!


Mind if I plant more SEEDs of doubt Thomas?
WHY did Saint Nick the fella who predicted these belts would in fact be there call the electron belt, the DEATH BELT?
WHY did Van Allen get all the fame and become the spokesperson for NeverAStraightAnswer?
WHY did Saint Nick also deliver another gift to humanity that went un-noticed?
YES in fact CHRIST also bequeathed, came up with the IDEA of what is called the Strong Focusing Principle.
And in fact the Strong Focusing Principle is what CERN used to help find the HIGGS BOSO
Yes actually Constantine/Christ died in 1972, the last time NASA went beyond his BELTS, and here we are about (137) or 38 years later and they announced this year 2010, that they found the HIGGS BOSO using Costantine/Christ's INSPIRATION, his strong focusing principles which later became the LHC?

see the poetry?

WHY did they take CHRIST`s advice in the late 50`s and early 60`s and start exploding nuclear bombs between the two belts, positive and negative BELTS, between the MAGIC Square GRIDS, if you like, what kind of magic were they attempting to perform?
i.e. what they did in effect was place a nuclear device between say a 3x3 and 4x4 grid.
ANY idea why?
WHY?
TO CREATE A THIRD BELT is the answer.
WHY though?
WHY are 99% of the sheeple ignorant of these facts I consistently try to share, WEAVING together a profound TRUTH?
WHY has the swastika taught me so much of the TRUTH while the IGNORANT continue to play VBM tic tac dOH?

Because the swastika is magic... i thought there were three belts- i must be wrong.

Should we be conCERNed about CERN if if appears they also build their temples using the same sacred `G` that a Kabbalist or Alchemist might use OR recognize?
YES that would be me, the archetypal alchemist who searches for the underlying PATTERNs, clear, concise evidence of a simple formula that must exist**

Hows 111 for simple??

`just is`= TRUTH is TRUTH is TRUTH is TRUTH
** if that statement if false, so is PARTICLE Physics and CERN is also a bust, because the theories being tested at CERN are based on being able to make quantifiable predictions based on PATTERNs observed.

Here are 5 posts in my archive comparing the PATTERNs, sometimes visible from the air, `coincidences`suggesting, what else can we conclude, these sacred DESIGNs are being respected at the highest levels of human thought.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/cat...e-gate-of-god/
‘Key 528′ CERN and the biblical RAPTURE

Earth, moon, 666 in the logo- the clueless corridoor of theories?? whats to worry about?

CERN and some of the PATTERNs visible from UP above.
YES it is very difficult to Hyde their tracks, those Docktor Jackals!!

SS SuperSymmetry = SS Sator Square

ANY IDEA WHAT THAT FACT OF LIFE ABOVE MEANS IN THE REAL WORLD FELLAS?
Beyond this little world ewe all inhabit on this thread sharing your VBM creations?

I ching creations Raph though cannot speak for all. vbm as a very small bit.

hmm
not one wow from the `found a peanut gallery`, for my efforts in showing how the SATOR Sq. and leading edge String Theory and Supersymmetry can be merged...
No problemo amigos, ole Raphael has seen the same behavior time and again.
It really will take a miracle to wake many of ewe, you, and u up to the obvious.

As I have illustrated beyond any doubts, Ancient SATOR Magic Square *ANTICIPATES* Modern String Theory

How can a 2000 year old `puzzle`, source or INTENT unknown, ANTICIPATE modern string theory and supersymmetry?

Stop and pause for a moment what this REALLY REALLY means folks.

PRETENDING it means nothing is kinda stupid I feel.

I mean this respectfully- Im not being ignorant i just dont get it?? Want to talk about supersymmetry?
Raph if you aint looking you aint seeing- look at the work ill try and understand yours = Dual flow. Not vortex math- when you look for pairing through any number of any churning pole they always = double centre- assymetric pairings of infinite stacks so please forgive me for not dropping everything to look at upside down r's and p's when everynumber in the universe is balanced withing the 9 stack mountains- obviously you have not looked though i will try to understand what the sator twister theory is whether i think string theory is crap or not... [man made] Its hard to step off the true maps Raph why have cotten??
its very interesting but not read enough about what you mean clearly anywhere yet- looks good but hard to know what you mean



Lee

I present you with archetypal archeology, I use tools few do, but my methods do help to expose the false ARKeology used to prop up ONE chosen narrative.

why don`t you pass on this info re:SATOR SQ = String Theory, to those IGNORANT judeao-christian plebes over at Graham Hancock`s forum,
you know the ones I mean, the MOB that forms part of Hancock's forum mantra, the MOB that has checked into Hotel DeNILE, the MOB that is still attempting to make reality fit their HIS-story, the MOB that is still looking for the mummy wrapped body of the pharaoh moSeS somewhere in Egypt, that was later warped into another kind wrap to wrap your minds around, the shrouded VEIL of Turin, translation: take the religious plebe on another TOURin' through the ruins of their sheeple minds...to a place, somewhere over the rainbow called ROY G. BIV. where Walt Disney was making movies about goin' to the MOON with the NAZI Werner von Braun?
Who writes this stuff....the zionists, rosicrucrian, UN, jesuits, illuminati, freemasons....?

hey maybe the FAIR-roe of moSeS, his King Salmon SEED, can be found under the X-mas tree, beside the shrouded body of jesus, which if you, ewe, and u rip out his heART will find a swastika inside, that goes tic toc tic toc....

ADD the TOE to tic toc and you have the LO SHU game called X`s and O`s, THREE in a ROW.
A child`s game used by the ELDER`s long ago, to reveal the universe to them, however the ego of man plus time, conspired, and turned this `tool`meant to enlighten the youngins` into a BULLSHIT game adults play called tic tac dough$

Agian explain it so its understandable and ill be happy to post it over there though i know a couple are reading this but will be honest YES SOME OF THEM ARE VERY IGNORANT- Drives me mad! yet they talk of balance light dark above below circle of perpetual choirs without ANY PISSING CLUE! eh geoff??, [who has linked here in his sly way on reading someone slagging off ghmb! sly dog! hey geoff piss off!! not as strict coc here as such- Blind if you ask me straight especially Geoff!- blind!! and yes probably a bible basher thats why he needs things a certain way. whether perfect or not. Sorry guys needed that to be aired.

@sudukan great work look at picture below at colours and you will see they group concentrically. top down view gives the idea. I like it...
@ The flow- great man yes looks good. That is the axis incidents of yellow group 9x9x9 lattice. If you change every number of each map for its twin you will get the pairs through event horizon evernt horizon being the 396 layers in whichever sized mosaic you like..3x3x3 9x9x9 always 26 expressions around every self replicating lattice.


example 'if' 9 centre and +1 growthto every spatial house. 3x3 above 1 below 8, 5x5 above 2 below 7, 7x7 above 3 below 6. 9x9 above 4 below 5.

from3x3 we get 9 stacks, if you +3 to any magic square you get the trine maps 147 258 369. The trine maps have all four group 9 stacks Nested like tree rings with every vector in a field progression that is super symmetric and perfectly balanced no matter how you kick it down the lo shu street.

Vortex math oly determnes the pairs = 9, I Ching math does the rest regardeing twins throughout the expandable lattice to infinity. Always a partner through centre.

@ barbitone good work- for some reason my sites down so ill link a page after.
The bagua has never been 2d heres a basic yellow = up.
On robert dickters lou shu site there is a ming picture- worth a look as confirms the matrix is also hexagonal. in my opinion anyway thats why i never push it. I got the hexagon spiral twistor stacks all done and will post a link when back up and running.

As in bagua video.

Another look at the same. Ill post the bagua when sites back on and look at your arrangement agin later looks interesting. Wish i could step from the path but wont for now and stick with the 36 maps. Great stuff though dual direction et al.

p.s. who that bloke in the picture?? i never put it there and it isnt on Raphs??? Strrrange indeed? but cool.
Namaste.
Going to look at Raphs stuff now looks interesting.

Last edited by lived live; 30-07-2010 at 09:16 PM. Reason: picture of bloke??
lived live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 11:08 PM   #1059
raphael
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: space time and motion
Posts: 1,587
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

2 belts vs 3 belts?

only 2 back in the late 50s to my knowledge
we put the 3rd belt there

are there now 3 permanent belts?
who knows
maybe HAARP plays a role in maintaining a 3rd belt?

but how does a 3rd belt 'alter' the light IF placed between the other two?
and think of the belts as those magic square grids.

but the BELT/magic square must be rotated 45 degrees.


which brings us back to the image flow posted, what is on the flag in the lower right, at the Bohemian Groovy.

same image or depiction of a square placed over a diamond/lozenge is found at the Nazca Lines in Peru too.
for a reason I guess....



namaste

Last edited by raphael; 30-07-2010 at 11:36 PM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 11:18 PM   #1060
raphael
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: space time and motion
Posts: 1,587
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lived live View Post
@ The flow- great man yes looks good. That is the axis incidents of yellow group 9x9x9 lattice. If you change every number of each map for its twin you will get the pairs through event horizon evernt horizon being the 396 layers in whichever sized mosaic you like..3x3x3 9x9x9 always 26 expressions around every self replicating lattice.
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...Tarot52811.jpg

11 2 5 8 = 26

As I have been suggesting.
Folks reduced the creation to a mathematical expression...expressed as '26'.
Long ago
We continue to ignore the obvious.

JHVH = 26 = 10 + 5 + 6 + 5 = 26 = 11 + 2 + 5 + 8

god was multiples of 13?
26
52
78
here is the link to the Freemason text that suggests, we have been down this path before?
http://www.regulargrandlodgevirginia...of_Masonry.pdf

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 30-07-2010 at 11:21 PM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:44 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.