Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-07-2010, 11:34 AM   #4381
fekdemasons
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Elysium
Posts: 4,228
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Smile Strange object in this pic ?

I spotted this on anold photo I took with my mobile..

Is a strange looking brightly coloured object... Seems to be paleish yellow structure with two blue orb like attachments..

I have blown it up 3 diff sizes...

Jimmie ,

If I mess up the Image shack will you sort out images to fit the page ??? cheers laddie !!:










__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/chokurei38

"Confucius say... Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok."
fekdemasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 02:34 PM   #4382
fekdemasons
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Elysium
Posts: 4,228
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Smile Chopper Orbs , their here ...



NB:-

1/ minimise the pop up advert asap...
2/ check how close one gets , I reckon it bounces off the nose of the chopper..

3/ pause footage between 1.13 and 1.15 and at bottom of screen you'll see a fast disc move through ..

THe footage is 3-5 %normal speed and you can bearly catch it... Imagine how quick its moving in realtime !!

You have to be sharp to see these , they are in the Infrared spectrum inmo and only picked up by digital video for some reason...
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/chokurei38

"Confucius say... Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok."
fekdemasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 02:50 PM   #4383
jamesc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,572
Likes: 36 (17 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fekdemasons View Post
I spotted this on anold photo I took with my mobile..

Is a strange looking brightly coloured object... Seems to be paleish yellow structure with two blue orb like attachments..

I have blown it up 3 diff sizes...

Jimmie ,

If I mess up the Image shack will you sort out images to fit the page ??? cheers laddie !!:











All of your images when "clicked on" seem to be working find for me gov. Interesting images mate.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 02:56 PM   #4384
jamesc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,572
Likes: 36 (17 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fekdemasons View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8YhuqdCMiA


NB:-

1/ minimise the pop up advert asap...
2/ check how close one gets , I reckon it bounces off the nose of the chopper..

3/ pause footage between 1.13 and 1.15 and at bottom of screen you'll see a fast disc move through ..

THe footage is 3-5 %normal speed and you can bearly catch it... Imagine how quick its moving in realtime !!

You have to be sharp to see these , they are in the Infrared spectrum inmo and only picked up by digital video for some reason...

Apple and pears governor, there was definitely a object appearing to sort of bounce off the choppers nose.As for the disk i have no explanation as to what it could have been, impressive my old son.Hope one is keeping well i may add.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 04:19 PM   #4385
jamesc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,572
Likes: 36 (17 Posts)
Default

Mountain UFOs 2.0 (pt. 1);07-11-2010;



















Mountain UFOs 2.0 (pt.2) 07/11/2010
Around the 5min mark is good.

jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 01:29 PM   #4386
chattanova
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Norway
Posts: 6,868
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

More UFO Photos from Hangzhou, -China
__________________

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 01:33 PM   #4387
chattanova
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Norway
Posts: 6,868
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Three Mysterious Orange Lights Near U.K. Guy's Cliffe Wheat Formation
Quote:
What is behind those lights? That’s the question.
Is it something physical behind the light?
Or some kind of energy intelligence?
Are the balls of light responsible for making
some of the crop formations?”
- Andrew Pyrka, Editor, Cropcirclewisdom.com


Two 6-pointed stars, one of dark standing crop with a delicate second star in the middle defined
in flattened wheat, was reported July 10, 2010, near the Guy's Cliffe house in Old Milverton, Warwickshire, England. Guy's Cliffe dates back to Saxon times and the chapel is still used for
Masonic ceremonies. Aerial image © 2010 by John Montgomery. Orange lights image © 2010
by Andrew Pyrka. See more images and information: Cropcircleconnector.com.

full report http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment
__________________

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 08:38 AM   #4388
jamesc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,572
Likes: 36 (17 Posts)
Default

Bizzare daytime footage of an object emitting smaller orbs'

Quote;

"This was evidently taped on July 10th in western PA, and is some unusual looking footage IMHO...At one point the object appears to emit some sort of spiral or something out of it, then emits several smaller objects from it"??




jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 08:50 AM   #4389
jamesc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,572
Likes: 36 (17 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattanova View Post
Three Mysterious Orange Lights Near U.K. Guy's Cliffe Wheat Formation
Hi Chatt, nice find, here is some more pictures and an interview with Andrew Pyrka who investigated this formation and witnessed these lights and took pictures of them.





This formation warrants an aerial shot due to the shaded pattern within the centre which at ground level can be quite deceptive. One angle can give you a visual of the typical alien head and another an eye and another petals. To capture this shading in its full glory sunlight if essential which on this day cloud and rain ruled the outcome of my visit.

The wheat in this field has been planted almost in the same manner like maize so quite a few gaps in-between the wheat – hence the visible soil in the lay.

The lay itself is in almost mature wheat which brings home a fact to how far we are into this years crop circle season, but nevertheless quite neat design throughout the entire formation with equal elements.

This formation is not easy to spot even if you walk along the path which is approx 30-40 feet away so constant observation is essential – as long as you can see Guy Fliffes House then at least you know you are heading in the right direction.

Drizzling rain made photography difficult so It was a race to grab as many photos as possible before heavier rain arrived.

While I was taking shots 3 orange lights appeared in the tree line which then moved quickly towards the visible property and then disappeared – quite distinctive spherical shape which flared with intense brightness for a few seconds or so.



I also tried to use a wet cam but some reason or another the camera failed to function but yet worked perfectly fine when I returned to my car, and I also tried to take EMF readings due to the National Grid Line which runs through the field but once again ( for the 2nd time this season ) the fully charged batteries were once again fully discharged.

Aerial photography may be restricted as military type passenger planes were flying frequently over this formation.

Andrew Pyrka.


For interview with Andrew Pyrka on the lights he seen click here; http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 09:56 AM   #4390
jamesc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,572
Likes: 36 (17 Posts)
Default

London UFOs? Or London Light Lanterns?

jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 11:40 AM   #4391
itsallinus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,588
Likes: 75 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesc View Post
London UFOs? Or London Light Lanterns?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUTVJ0tSyEU
They definitely look like lanterns to me, the way they move and the way they have the soft light flickering inside. Lanterns.
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 01:46 PM   #4392
chattanova
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Norway
Posts: 6,868
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesc View Post
Hi Chatt, nice find, here is some more pictures and an interview with Andrew Pyrka who investigated this formation and witnessed these lights and took pictures of them.





This formation warrants an aerial shot due to the shaded pattern within the centre which at ground level can be quite deceptive. One angle can give you a visual of the typical alien head and another an eye and another petals. To capture this shading in its full glory sunlight if essential which on this day cloud and rain ruled the outcome of my visit.

The wheat in this field has been planted almost in the same manner like maize so quite a few gaps in-between the wheat – hence the visible soil in the lay.

The lay itself is in almost mature wheat which brings home a fact to how far we are into this years crop circle season, but nevertheless quite neat design throughout the entire formation with equal elements.

This formation is not easy to spot even if you walk along the path which is approx 30-40 feet away so constant observation is essential – as long as you can see Guy Fliffes House then at least you know you are heading in the right direction.

Drizzling rain made photography difficult so It was a race to grab as many photos as possible before heavier rain arrived.

While I was taking shots 3 orange lights appeared in the tree line which then moved quickly towards the visible property and then disappeared – quite distinctive spherical shape which flared with intense brightness for a few seconds or so.



I also tried to use a wet cam but some reason or another the camera failed to function but yet worked perfectly fine when I returned to my car, and I also tried to take EMF readings due to the National Grid Line which runs through the field but once again ( for the 2nd time this season ) the fully charged batteries were once again fully discharged.

Aerial photography may be restricted as military type passenger planes were flying frequently over this formation.

Andrew Pyrka.


For interview with Andrew Pyrka on the lights he seen click here; http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment
Thanks james, Great stuff!
__________________

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 04:03 PM   #4393
jamesc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,572
Likes: 36 (17 Posts)
Default

UFO on Paris - June 24-2010;??




Other than several released helium balloons i have no idea what these lights/objects could be, saying that they seem to hold a definite formation??Also that four of the lights appear to maintain some sort of relationship,( looks triangular in formation?),whilst the fifth flashing light looks kind of independent to the other four lights/objects.The cameraman tries to focus on this "INDEPENDENT" light towards the end of the vid.

Last edited by jamesc; 15-07-2010 at 04:04 PM.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 04:09 PM   #4394
jamesc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,572
Likes: 36 (17 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallinus View Post
They definitely look like lanterns to me, the way they move and the way they have the soft light flickering inside. Lanterns.
Yes i agree itsallinus, these pesky lanterns get ever where don't you think.The flickering is the tell tale sign along with their aviation.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 04:38 PM   #4395
rockinrobinsuk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 726
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesc View Post
UFO on Paris - June 24-2010;??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJSVMRQRppI



Other than several released helium balloons i have no idea what these lights/objects could be, saying that they seem to hold a definite formation??Also that four of the lights appear to maintain some sort of relationship,( looks triangular in formation?),whilst the fifth flashing light looks kind of independent to the other four lights/objects.The cameraman tries to focus on this "INDEPENDENT" light towards the end of the vid.
Looks a little like this one
rockinrobinsuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 04:41 PM   #4396
rockinrobinsuk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 726
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

This is from last year but still worth a watch i think.
sorry if its old news and been posted but i like this
rockinrobinsuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 09:01 AM   #4397
jamesc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,572
Likes: 36 (17 Posts)
Default

Media in China report second UFO sighting in Chongqing;

by Cherlyn Gardner Strong on Jul.15, 2010, under General Paranormal, Life, UFOs

Witnesses saw it again yesterday.

Around 8pm in the evening, a UFO was spotted hovering over Chongqing’s Shaping park for more than an hour. Eyewitnesses describe the same UFO that closed Hangzhou’s Xiaoshan Airport on July 7th. It appeared exactly one week after the last one, but it was observed in a different location.

A witness surnamed Chen gave an account to the media. “I stared at it and it did not move,” Chen said. “After hovering for an hour, the thing started to fly higher and finally out of people’s sight.”

A probe into the UFO incident that closed the airport last week has turned up nothing. A team of UFO experts from Shanghai and Beijing gathered in Hangzhou to assist with the investigation.

The experts aren’t receiving much cooperation from airport officials, though. The officials say again that the radar caught nothing and refuse to turn over radar images from July 7th.

Here in the United States, ABC News has begun to report on the matter:



http://tucsoncitizen.com/paranormal/...-in-chongqing/
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 12:08 PM   #4398
jamesc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,572
Likes: 36 (17 Posts)
Default

MUFON Video ;


http://www.mufoncms.com/files/23596_...file1__113.MPG
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 12:24 PM   #4399
jamesc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,572
Likes: 36 (17 Posts)
Default



This vid i find very interesting one second this object is travelling at roughly the same sped as the Russian military plane then as it starts to get closer this object then just accelerates away in seconds.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 01:09 PM   #4400
chattanova
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Norway
Posts: 6,868
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Strange Luminous Beams over Xiamen, -China
Quote:

Dozens of vertical luminous beams appeared in the night sky of Xiamen about 11:30pm last Friday, reports Southeast Express.



The singular sight, which lasted for nearly one hour, was first discovered by Mr. Wang's friend, a resident in Huangcuo, near Xiamen’s famous Huandao Road.



According to Mr. Wang, his friend first saw several luminous beams in the sky and then told them to go outside and take a look. They were stunned by the sight before their eyes.



“At first, there were only five of them, hanging very low in the sky, but after a short while, the number increased to about 50, and they were higher and higher, just like a stave hanging in the sky,” Mr. Wang said.



The Xiamen meteorological observatory said no such astronomical phenomenon was monitored by the observatory. “But it was not a meteor shower,” a staff member said.

http://www.whatsonxiamen.com/news13305.html
__________________

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
abductions, black projects, cattle mutilations, sky/weather anomalies

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:46 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.