Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 07-06-2010, 01:21 PM   #21
exhausted

Default Somebody's Brain is Twisted!!!

Yeah, but have you read the www.communitygangstalking.com, blogs where people have had this type of stuff going on for 8-12 years and died some strange death or someone in their family. I don't take it lightly, because the tech in it brainwashes people and someone could do something that think they are helping you out and cause someone to get hurt.

***My neighbors open their door (two men) and put a bed on the floor beside the door and put a orange blanket on the floor and left the door open all the time. We caught them listening in at the door. One day I open the door and someone almost fell inside of the door. My husband said what is going on outside. (THREE MEN DOING THIS, beside a married couple I put an alarm on the door) they are harmless I think but I think they just need the rides.

They don't have a car they walk everywhere the next day, someone esle moves in with them they are all driving around in a almost new car because they get to stalk me and people think this type of stuff is helping someone out.

They use ignorgant, dumb, go along with anything, have not read the bible for themselves to do their dirty work type of stuff.

Saturday, I went to the mailbox to have a dog jump on me and the girl just laugh???? This mess is of satan I don't care how you twist and turn it.
Am getting off here for a while because cops will come up here and answer you and twist stuff. (I have had 539 hits on this post)

People jump into this stuff because of the gain from it. If everyone have to wear a orange/yellow/blue/white/green/black/purple shirt the store benefit from it because they make money. Car dealership make money, businesses participate big time. I wish someone would really look at who is behind this financially because it take alot of money to keep something like this going.
Why don't they use their loving care and concern on people that really need it.

You are a bit relaxed with it for me????????????
exhausted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:56 PM   #22
exhausted

Old 07-06-2010, 02:13 PM   #23
choice
Inactive

Screw stalking. Best way to deal with it is ignoring it, laugh it, mock it, and see the fun side of the thing.
Live happy, one day you'll prolly die, so make sure you did the best of your time. And pleeeeease, don't allow others to have such an influence in your life! They have it, because you allow them to handle your feelings! Just laugh, see the trip life is, and you will find everything you need to be happy, inside of yourself. And now stalker can damage it

Last edited by choice; 07-06-2010 at 02:13 PM.
choice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:51 PM   #24
deca

this was a reply I did to another person that said they were getting stalked at work...not read this thread yet but hope this helps

This is going to sound dumb but ignore it.....it does not matter weather like me believe its a trick of the technology to cause chaos around you , or actually as you belief done in the physical sense , the solution is the same , don't look for it and don't react to it, be thick skinned ,stay calm....

They/it is trying to cause psychological effect in you also to get you to publicly react in a way that others will look and act towards you negatively , its a vicious circle , so by keeping calm , not thinking about it, not reacting to it, you beat them , ok

Again this goes with out saying protect yourself and your property ....also be aware that this psychological effects you will be under.....living with Fear,duress, etc. can have physical and mental symptoms , fatigue,anger/frustration,memory loss.....how does this work....seeing all the psychological attempts to get at you . the build up of stress/anger/frustration.......you loss you keys, you snap at somebody and accuse them of hiding them, etc...but a lot of times they are innocent, you with this all going on your mind has cause memory loss , and you simply have misplaced them , but they have won because they have made you react negatively the people that see this over false reaction will react negatively or different towards you in the future .

we probably can't do much about "gangstalking" but the one thing we can do its control how we cope/deal with it....ignoring it, and behaving normal really makes it useless tactic .....even if it is in your face, just act completely unaware of it.

This sounds easy, its not, they will throw every thing at you psychological at you, dam when i started to see throw this, It got so bad I literally thought I was in the “Truman show”, thought the whole town was a stage and every was an actor seriously , even planes above etc., it was so mental surreal

Quote:
Hypervigilance
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to:navigation, search

Hypervigilance is an enhanced state of sensory sensitivity accompanied by an exaggerated intensity of behaviors whose purpose is to detect threats. Hypervigilance is also accompanied by a state of increased anxiety which can cause exhaustion. Other symptoms include: abnormally increased arousal, a high responsiveness to stimuli and a constant scanning of the environment for threats.[1] Hypervigilance can be a symptom of posttraumatic stress disorder[2] and various types of anxiety disorder. It is distinguished from paranoia. Paranoid states, such as those in schizophrenia can seem superficially similar, but are in fact characteristically different.

Hypervigilance is differentiated from dysphoric hyperarousal in that the person remains cogent and aware of his surroundings. In dysphoric hyperarousal the PTSD victim may lose contact with reality and re-experience the traumatic event verbatim. Where there have been multiple traumas, a person may become hypervigilant and suffer severe anxiety attacks intense enough to induce a delusional state where the effect of the traumas overlap: e.g. one remembered firefight may seem too much like another for the person to maintain calm. This can result in the thousand yard stare.
[edit] Symptoms

People suffering from hypervigilance may become preoccupied with studying their environment for possible threats, causing them to lose connections with their family and friends. They will often have a difficult time getting to sleep or staying aslee
the more you sense the more you will analyse and look for possible threats and "ganstalking behaviour" a vicious circle, also in these state our mind will just create links and connections associations that are just not there, again well believe our eyes work like cameras they don't, we make judgements, process what we see, hence why optical illusions work , our mind is for ever using short cuts etc, sometimes we see what we expect to see ,not what is visible there.

Again this is all about staying calm, and not reacting to quick conclusions difficult when under stress and fear because our minds are wired to do exactly that.(flight or fight)

Things you can do, use a mp3 player , or portable game machine(psp,DS etc.) , keep you mental stimulated , plus blocks out over hearing any conversations etc. , handy during break times...
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 07-06-2010 at 02:56 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:32 AM   #25
exhausted

Default Not To Protect - To Teach Me A Lesson!!!!!

Choice and Deca:

Deca thanks again,

You all are so correct I was looking at it this afternoon, around 40 white cars zooming around my car fast. No more than bullying and Intimadation - Colored Rigs running up behind the car fast. It's kind of sick to look at. I wrote letters to the people they pulled into this and ask them to contact the police department, they walk right over top of you and anyone else when they get mad.

Anger, Anger Why don't they control their anger.

I'll Bite You Myself
Dorthy (wizard of oz)
Old 08-06-2010, 06:39 AM   #26
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhausted View Post
The more you mention it or post about it the more aggressive and nasty it get. I can't believe people actually think that something like this can keep you safe. You go into a store buy something - someone walks up to you to see what you are doing run and tell it then its played back out on the TV in a commercial.

Why the perks run back and tell everything. I 've had people to start conversations with me just to get me to open up and talk then an hour later here they coming charging after you with the cars with hints of your conversation.

When does their anger end? Is it safe to just shut up I figure if I keep talking aleast I know they are still lurking around watching me it that safe.

Or do we just shut up? Am looking more at their anger and how quick they respond if we mention this stuff up here.
Dont you think that what you do in your life is so common that it could end up being done on a commercial? you buy and ipod, washing powder, clothes or anything else then see and advert about this, so how is this stalking? somebody has to be buying what is on the adverts and should it matter if that person is you?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 07:15 AM   #27
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Dont you think that what you do in your life is so common that it could end up being done on a commercial? you buy and ipod, washing powder, clothes or anything else then see and advert about this, so how is this stalking? somebody has to be buying what is on the adverts and should it matter if that person is you?
lots of TI`s get this, its called media feedback....I am still trying to figure out how they play this out on TI`s.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
Old 08-06-2010, 08:30 AM   #28
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
lots of TI`s get this, its called media feedback....I am still trying to figure out how they play this out on TI`s.
But how can they say that it relates to them? are they doing something so unique that it could not apply to hundreds or thousands of people at any one time? personally I think its a case of these people doing everyday stuff which they then see on a tv and which convinces them it is some stalking event. Pure self obsession and paranoia, believing themselves to be the target of some conspiracy.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:11 AM   #29
noewhan

Let's all stalk marpat (jk). 1st step, google images. Search for 'marpat'. Comes up with military camo. Is he/she a psy-op?

I'm no pro.

Last edited by noewhan; 08-06-2010 at 09:11 AM.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 09:29 AM   #30
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by noewhan View Post
Let's all stalk marpat (jk). 1st step, google images. Search for 'marpat'. Comes up with military camo. Is he/she a psy-op?
Old news *yawn*

How many times have I heard the psy-op rubbish. If I were dont you think I would be far more subtle? when people make comments like that it just backs up my belief that they are deluded, trying to build themselves into something they are not.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:46 AM   #31
noewhan

Quote:
Old news *yawn*

How many times have I heard the psy-op rubbish. If I were dont you think I would be far more subtle? when people make comments like that it just backs up my belief that they are deluded, trying to build themselves into something they are not.
Great response

I'm no pro.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:10 PM   #32
deca

Quote:
But how can they say that it relates to them? are they doing something so unique that it could not apply to hundreds or thousands of people at any one time? personally I think its a case of these people doing everyday stuff which they then see on a tv and which convinces them it is some stalking event. Pure self obsession and paranoia, believing themselves to be the target of some conspiracy.

There is a lot to this first of theres nothing new to this

Quote:
Examples

The classic example of gaslighting is to change things in a person's environment without their knowledge, and to explain that they "must be imagining things" when they challenge these changes.[2] Similarly, the Manson Family, during their "creepy crawler" burglaries of the late 1960s, would enter homes and steal nothing, but would rearrange furniture to upset and confuse residents.[3]
next thing to understand

is weather you believe it or not they do ...They are suffering from a disturbing/trumatic experences what ever you believe which intensify there situation

http://suicideandmentalhealthassocia...mptsdsym2.html

Quote:
Common Symptoms of PTSD - Part II

Paranoia

Hypervigilance

* paranoia is a form of mental illness; the cause is thought to be internal, eg a minor variation in the balance of brain chemistry

* is a response to an external event (violence, accident, disaster, violation, intrusion, bullying, etc) and therefore an injury

* paranoia tends to endure and to not get better of its own accord

* wears off (gets better), albeit slowly, when the person is out of and away from the situation which was the cause

* the paranoiac will not admit to feeling paranoid, as they cannot see their paranoia

* the hypervigilant person is acutely aware of their hypervigilance, and will easily articulate their fear, albeit using the incorrect but popularised word "paranoia"

* sometimes responds to drug treatment

* drugs are not viewed favourably by hypervigilant people, except in extreme circumstances, and then only briefly; often drugs have no effect, or can make things worse, sometimes interfering with the body's own healing process

* the paranoiac often has delusions of grandeur; the delusional aspects of paranoia feature in other forms of mental illness, such as schizophrenia

* the hypervigilant person often has a diminished sense of self-worth, sometimes dramatically so

* the paranoiac is convinced of their self-importance

* the hypervigilant person is often convinced of their worthlessness and will often deny their value to others

* paranoia is often seen in conjunction with other symptoms of mental illness, but not in conjunction with symptoms of PTSD

* hypervigilance is seen in conjunction with other symptoms of PTSD, but not in conjunction with symptoms of mental illness

* the paranoiac is convinced of their plausibility

* the hypervigilant person is aware of how implausible their experience sounds and often doesn't want to believe it themselves (disbelief and denial)

* the paranoiac feels persecuted by a person or persons unknown (eg "they're out to get me")

* the hypervigilant person is hypersensitized but is often aware of the inappropriateness of their heightened sensitivity, and can identify the person responsible for their psychiatric injury

* sense of persecution

* heightened sense of vulnerability to victimisation

* the sense of persecution felt by the paranoiac is a delusion, for usually no-one is out to get them

* the hypervigilant person's sense of threat is well-founded, for the serial bully isout to get rid of them and has often coerced others into assisting, eg through mobbing; the hypervigilant person often cannot (and refuses to) see that the serial bully is doing everything possible to get rid of them

* the paranoiac is on constant alert because they know someone is out to get them

* the hypervigilant person is on alert in case there is danger

* the paranoiac is certain of their belief and their behaviour and expects others to share that certainty

* the hypervigilant person cannot bring themselves to believe that the bully cannot and will not see the effect their behaviour is having; they cling naively to the mistaken belief that the bully will recognise their wrongdoing and apologise
look how many times as some one like Derren Brown said I going to play some music if somebody in the audance believes it means something to them and strong connection please rasie your hand....darren brown plays the music and out of hundresd of people somebody rasese there hand....

I think it has a lot to do with conditoning and triggering dude

Last edited by deca; 08-06-2010 at 04:29 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 02:17 AM   #33
exhausted

Default Motives

marpart got the 666 right thats for sure, don't worry about it deca, there is a little bit of everything in this stuff from people taking things to a state level to keep their jobs, painting the town red to convince others they are right. once you start a mess you have to end it in a mess. I just don't like the bullying stuff. When you take something too far you stop - nobody like or respect anybody that much where they want to see someone harm and suffering unnecessarily just because people back you up don't mean they are going along with you. obama can start to walk off a bridge with his followers let him get to the edge or do something to harm someone and see don't his followers turn around. at least I hope they have enough sense to. when you start doing things to get even you need to be checked out. because then your motives are wrong and dangerous.

Every long road have to come to an end sooner or later.

I'll Bite You Myself
Dorthy (wizard of oz)
Old 10-06-2010, 02:30 AM   #34
jeremystalked

Quote:
But how can they say that it relates to them? are they doing something so unique that it could not apply to hundreds or thousands of people at any one time? personally I think its a case of...
I know what you're talking about, but when you experience this tactic it's unmistakable.

http://areyoutargeted.com/orientatio...sywar-outlets/ : Television and radio as personalized psychological warfare outlets

Quote:
* Pay attention: The broadcast will stutter or blast static, immediately after an event that just happened in the target’s vicinity.
* Dial-a-psyop: The target may be in the habit of catching a broadcast program in a certain time slot, or he may be prodded or manipulated into viewing it. A pre-recorded program will have been chosen for that time slot. The program’s message will be a commentary on recent happenings of significance to the target; “No Rest for the Wicked” playing after a night of sleep deprivation, for example.
* Billboarding: Messages will be placed in any open space available. Text might run across the bottom of the screen; objects might have messages placed on them.
* Everyone’s watching you and laughing: A new TV episode will contain content that is commentary on unusual actions the target has taken recently.
* Real time commentary: The target says something, and the TV character or radio announcer immediately repeats it.
And some of those examples might cause you to say, "Oh, just another nut thinking it's all about him," except here's the funny thing: back when I was still watching TV, I recorded some of these shows, and found that the 'personalized messages' I noticed weren't in the official versions of the broadcast - they weren't on the Hulu copies I checked, for example.

So that's "evidence", right there. But it's not the kind of evidence you can take to the police.

I agree with Deca; one basically has to learn to live with it. However, there are many aspects of these campaigns, involving real damage to the target, his property, or his livelihood, that can't be made to go away just by adopting a positive attitude. And the surveillance... fourth amendment, anyone? Anyone who thinks it's no big deal should go through a few years of it, and then let's see what they think.
jeremystalked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:41 AM   #35
exhausted

Jeremy, I have seen that on the www.communitygangstalking.com, website. These people are controlled like zoombies. Half the time they don't know what they are doing.

I was driving a rental car to pick up my husband today and it was crazy. I feel sorry for the perks because I feel like they are being abused and used unnecessarily.

I think the dumbest ones are the biggest players. I thank God I have more sense than to play in some investigation there is no such thing. This is no more than dangerous control.

Debra

I'll Bite You Myself
Dorthy (wizard of oz)
Old 12-06-2010, 03:44 AM   #36
exhausted

Oh, yeah running the same commercial over and over, I call that brainwashing and planting seeds in the mind. They run it over and over until the person is convinced. They ran one car commercial for six years they moved it out the way and now they are running another one. They will continue to do this until the community get it in their head. Anti- Christ like.

I'll Bite You Myself
Dorthy (wizard of oz)
Old 14-06-2010, 07:01 AM   #37
2illusion

hey, saw your message about people bothering you asking if you had powers trying to get you into the mental health shit. Ive been there done that, do have some of these powers men who stare at goats status, but Im having trouble using them for good cuz Im surrounded by agents, under psychotronic warfare etc. We should meet up somehow or discuss what should be done. my youtube account is ronpaulordie and my email is [email protected]
2illusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2010, 11:02 AM   #38
exhausted

Nope, mine is real, but I found out from someone this weekend, they put your name on a list and pass it throught each county you go through and run the cars. I was told by the individual to get off the computer and the phone and leave it alone. Because from what he was looking at they are pissed off at me and making me look bad, because they are very angry with me and have done something the investigate is going on too long. It was police harrassment in their area they are so conditioned and use to it, they don't bother to turn the headlights on because when they put out an Alert most of the time it's police harrassment.

They said you are from the south made some folks mad would not shut up when they told you to and that sums it up.

What a waste!!!

I'll Bite You Myself
Dorthy (wizard of oz)
Old 14-06-2010, 12:01 PM   #39
jraappana

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaltura View Post
gangstalking is for real

it's here in the uk , EU stazi goverment

comon purpose
It is real, they´re doing it right now to me. Today I heard, that they took my money away, can´t get money from the work that i´m doing right now, for two weeks been working for nothing. They really try to brake my will, make me do suicide, it was really close this time. They make my life so hard....

Now I´m unemployed (but working?) but they say I have to work whole summer, I won´t do it. If i quit, They punish me for 5 months with no income. I have to work and go to the social welfare, it´s not good at all. Other get money for doing nothing... I did work contract two weeks ago, and today they took my income away.

They spreaded my patient informations, all the little details of my life, and this is small town.... I have secrets that they do not know hopefully. I´ve been stalked my whole life, I don´t know why.

They fooled me to trust one, my psychiatrist (been going because of two nervous breakdowns 2 years ago, I´m not even 30 yet) and that is how it got started.

They chanced my info to suit them, now they can profile me if they want. I´ll have to be carefull, ´cause there is a law, where they can take you away for good, to the mental asylym. I die if I go there, the meds will kill me, my kidneys won´t last.

I´m scared at the moment, I don´t trust anyone.

This is my message to you, I won´t give up. I´ll never let you get to me, I won´t kill myself or move another city, or lose my nerves or say anything dumb. I have family here, and I´m helping them, not you.

I really don´t understand this energy-vampire thing, the drain my life energy, those officials. The whole system is a big energy thief, they drain your energy with all that bad shit what they do to people.

Where did I put my tinfoil hat? (Tinfoil hoody would be cool, tinfoil inside the hood, so people cannot see the foil.)

Hmm, should I start to put positive energy things in these offices, like orgonite stones, crosses something good.. bob marley lp would that help a bit?

Peace.
jraappana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2010, 06:41 PM   #40
exhausted

we are having major problems with our mail getting to us. i had an appointment to see about my hernia and another appointment am trying to get ready for sugery when I came out they had the stuff on every curve.

go back and read TRACKERS post, am depressed today because we went out of town and we had to pack up everything in the house remove all the paper work take every little thing with us and now I have to unpack it all.

these people are really not WORTH it, yep they go into every little detail of your life and exploit you the people go right along with the it, the gossip really carry its weight, people love to talk even if they don't know what they are talking about. i get lost all the time i got lost today that means someone is following me.

i was surprise people came to me today and told me they hope i be okay and get surgery and stop people from aggravating me.

unfortunately, you can't prover otherwise because people love hate, strife, gossip, backbiting.

if you are in a area where strife and gossip was already operating and people kind of join in on the same note that is all it take.

also if you have bad mouth the ministers or the community through the listening devices it carry its weight because people like to strike back and they don't care even if you are struggling for your rights or your life once the get mad that is it.

DO NOT KILL YOURSELF THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT THEY DON'T GIVE A RATS TELL ABOUT YOU THEY WILL WIN THEY WILL SAY WE TOLD YOU SO WE KNEW THAT ALL ALONG I TOLD YOU SHE HAD A PROBLEM SHE BLAMED EVERYTHING ON EVERYBODY AND IT WAS HER ALL ALONG.

YOU MAY NEED TO MOVE TO ANOTHER AREA AND DRIVE A DISTANCE TO GET A JOB. THEY WILL STRIP YOU CLEAN IF YOU DON'T GO ALONG WITH THEM AND PEOPLE WILL LET THEM DO IT AND LAUGH.

GO AND LIVE WITH SOMEONE, GO ANYWHERE BUT DO NOT KILL YOURSELF, FINE A CHURCH HOME THEY WILL TURN UP THERE NOSES PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY KNOW A-Z ABOUT YOU AND ANYTHING ADDED TO IT.

MOVE BUT DO NOT SIT THERE AND DIE.....

I'll Bite You Myself
Dorthy (wizard of oz)