Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-05-2010, 04:49 PM   #1
robbyblade
Senior Member
 
robbyblade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 945
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default The Theory That Bacteria Cause Illness Is a Myth

http://joanneunleashed.com/773/the-t...myth-max-kane/
http://joanneunleashed.com/

Joanne: Hello. Welcome to Joanne Unleashed. Today’s guest is Max Kane. He’s an advocate of raw milk, and he’s coming under a lot of fire by our government. In this interview he’s going to be talking about his health problems and how he recovered with raw milk and raw meat. He’s also going go share a lot of information on his views on the role of bacteria. This is a paradigm that most people are completely unaware of, and you do not want to miss this interview. So welcome.

Max: Thanks for having me.

Joanne: Tell me about the health problems that you had when you were younger.

Max: I grew up in the metropolis known as Chicago, so my body was bombarded with a lot of industrial pollution through the air and the water. My diet was extremely processed. I grew up on the average American diet, they call it the SAD diet where you’re eating fast food, and microwaved foods and so forth. At the age of ten my body completely broke down where it started expressing symptoms. It couldn’t handle the toxic load any more. The symptoms were terrible. Severe joint pain. Weight loss. I was wasting away. My skin was extremely pale and dry. I looked like one of those zombies from Night of the Living Dead. If you can imagine one of those zombies in a Nazi death camp. So I went to a medical doctor. They ran their tests and stamped me with a label. They said I had Crohn’s disease and it incurable, and they didn’t know exactly what caused it. I was really scared at the time. But they offered some relief through some medication which, due to my ignorance, I thought was a great idea at the time. I started taking medication. I was medicated for about ten years. After ten years I realized I wasn’t getting any results, and I was taking these pills every day. I was very committed to taking the pills. I have some friends in the inner city who sold crack, actually, and I was making an analogy through my mind how I myself was like a crack head, except going to the corner in the ghetto, I was going to Walgreen’s every month to get my pills. Through that analogy I started looking to the alternative realm. I was doing okay financially at the time, so I started buying more expensive food and shopping at Whole Foods. That’s where I learned about organic food for the first time. I never knew what it was. And then from there my education just progressed and evolved into more of a natural foods, unprocessed foods diet. Then in my mid-twenties I started adhering to a totally unprocessed food diet, which means a raw diet—animal-based as opposed to vegan and vegetarian—so a lot of raw meat, eggs, dairy, vegetables as well. It’s like an all raw food, omnivorous-based diet leaning toward carnivorous. And there’s not really much material out about that as far as reading material. Except there are a couple good books by an author, Aajonus Vonderplanitz. He has two books: one called We Want to Live and the other called The Recipe for Living Without Disease. Other than that, no one’s really published on the subject except there was a cat study done by Francis Pottenger, Jr. back in the thirties, but that was on cats, never on humans eating raw meat. So I started that diet and my health totally turned around. I stopped taking all medication. I put on over 80 pounds of healthy, athletic weight. I’ve been asymptomatic for multiple years now, and I’m in total control of my health.

Joanne: What got you going into raw meat? Was it after reading that book? Or did you just naturally…

Max: No, no. I got into the raw meat before. I used to play professional billiards, and some of the people I played with were Filipino. They took me out to this sushi place, and it was the first time I ever had raw meat. It was raw fish. And I was kind of squeamish. But these were good friends of mine; I didn’t want to insult their culture. So I’m eating this raw salmon. This is like back in my early twenties before I even became conscious of nutrition. That was my first experience with raw meat. But then later when I saw this first nutritionist in my mid-twenties, his name was Jim Marlow, he was the one who suggested eating raw meat. I just ran with that idea, and my body flourished, my health flourished. It was really against everything they tell you. The whole paradigm about bacteria causing disease is not founded, according to my experience. It’s almost the exact opposite that bacteria aid disease—they help you rebuilt your body—and chemicals cause disease. So I’ve been doing my best to stay toxic-free and bacteria-heavy.

Joanne: How long did it take you to recover once you started eating the raw meat.

Max: I didn’t really see any major results until about a year after, into this kind of eating program. Usually you want to see results right away, otherwise you get discouraged. But I stuck with it, because something about it really made sense to me. It just really made sense. And I had already been drinking raw milk for a while, and I made the correlation that raw milk was a lot easier to digest than pasteurized milk. Because when I drink pasteurized milk I get bloody stools, severe abdominal cramps, and I can’t function whatsoever. So I kind of took that same correlation and applied it to meat. And I found that the raw meat digested so much easier. It really did. But I didn’t start putting on the weight until about a year into the diet, which for me was the major result. Because I was always super thin; I could never put on weight. The first year there was a lot of detoxification involved in the form of vomit and diarrhea, sweating, rashes. All kinds of weird stuff was coming out of my body when I started eating this way. But as the detoxification became less and less and less, and I started putting more weight on, that’s where I really gained the confidence to move forward and that I was doing the right thing.

Joanne: So it didn’t fill you with any doubt when you were eating this raw meat and getting sick?

Max: You know, I had doubt, but there was just something in the back of my head saying… You know, I never actually got sick or detoxed from actually eating raw meat. It was never the meat. Sometimes eggs and sometimes raw butter would cause me to vomit, but it was never actually the meat. Like I’d be eating raw chicken, raw pork, eat a pound of raw chicken no problem. But sometimes when I ate some of the raw fats, it’s the fat that’s going to cleanse you. So the detoxing I was talking about never actually came from the meat itself. It came from, I’d sit down and maybe eat a pound of raw butter all by itself or shoot 12 eggs by themselves. But if I would sit down and eat a pound of meat, I’d never have any form of detox. Meat actually doesn’t really detox you; it regenerates. It’s better for regeneration as opposed to cleansing.

Joanne: Well this is kind of going against society and everything that we’ve been brainwashed into believing. Did it take you time to get used to eating the raw meat, or did it come naturally at first?

Max: No, no, I was definitely afraid of it. There was about a six-month period of psychological discipline where I had to convince myself I was doing the right thing. It’s really weird. When you get a certain paradigm embedded so deep into your brain, even when you experience something against that paradigm, you still may say, “Well, I don’t trust this experience because I’ve held onto this paradigm for so long that F what my experience just was. The paradigm is what counts.” So I held onto the paradigm that bacteria cause disease for so long. Even after the first months and months of eating raw meat and not actually getting sick from the meat, I still figured, okay, the next meal is the one I’m going to die from, and I never did. After about six months’ time I started kind of having what Steven Covey would call a paradigm shift where I started looking at a different perspective, and I started gaining more confidence that bacteria doesn’t cause disease. And then I really tested the theory, and I went on a rotten meat diet while I was traveling in California for about ten days. Ate old, aged, rotten chicken and pork and beef—puffy and undulating.

Joanne: Where did you find that?

Max: I just bought it from the store, and I put it in the jar, let it sit out on the counter and age and ripen and rotten, ferment, whatever you want to call it. I exclusively ate that with butter and honey and yogurt. I was doing two quarts of fermented, rotten meat a day. And I did it for a ten or eleven-day stretch. Never had any issues. No vomit. No diarrhea. My stool was actually a little bit soft, but it was still pretty formed, and that was it. I don’t know what to say other than the bacteria theory’s a total myth. It’s a witch hunt. It allows us to have an enemy to go after similar to how it is with terrorism. It’s food terrorism. Bacteria theory creates the enemy. And if there is no enemy, there is no army. And we need to have an army against the enemy because there’s profit in war. This is the war on bacteria, the war on food, and there’s a lot of money to be made through sterilization, controlling the food. It’s just insane a lot of the things that are going on out there, and it’s very unjust.

Joanne: The doctors, the medical establishment, they didn’t have as much of a foothold until they came up with antibiotics. Then they were considered the professionals, and the healers, and the lifesavers, just because of antibiotics. And it goes with that whole paradigm that bacteria cause disease. And the natural hygienists have been teaching for over a hundred years that bacteria are the result of disease and not the cause of disease.

Max: Yes, exactly. And a lot of the things with antibiotics, they’re kind of elusive. For instance, you may have these symptoms. Your body’s expressing a particular kind of symptom, right?

Joanne: Which is a healing event.

Max: A healing event. But whatever it is, you have these symptoms. And you consider this to be a bad thing. So you want to make it go away. Something is happening to you. This is a bad thing that’s happening to you that you want it go. You’re victimized. People never stop to think that maybe my body chose to have a rash. Maybe my body chooses to do these things. The body has an innate intelligence; it does things for a reason. We may not understand why, but the fact remains that anything that happens in the body, the body does on purpose short of getting shot in the head or getting run over by a car. But those are external things coming into the body. But once that external things comes into the body, the body has to deal with it. The body deals with things in the form of detoxification by rashes, sweating. Now sweating is probably one of the most common forms of detoxification. Very accepted. People job, they go in saunas, they sweat on purpose. It’s healthy. Break a good sweat, a healthy sweat. But when detoxification can become discomforting, then it’s no longer detoxification—you’re sick. You’re ill. Something’s doing it to you. You’re a victim. So when people have vomit and diarrhea and these other forms of detoxification, they don’t want to say, “My body’s detoxing.” They’ve got to blame someone, some boogieman that’s doing it to them. So they’ve got to go get their medication. Where I was going with this was about the antibiotics. So those medications or antibiotics, the antibiotics are so toxic and poisonous to the body that they will poison the body into suppressing the symptoms of detoxification. So just because the symptoms went away doesn’t mean you’re necessarily a healthier person. In my case, when I was younger, I mean I didn’t care. I just wanted my symptoms to go away. That’s what I understood. That was where I was coming from mentally, and I lived that way a long time. A lot of people live that way. And there’s nothing wrong with that at all if that’s what they choose. But for the people who want to choose a different paradigm that don’t mind experiencing some detoxification, that want to eat raw food, that want to eat food that will cleanse you for the purpose of investing in your health, because that’s what health really is. It’s an investment. I mean if are in a state of health labeled as state of health A, and you go through all this horrific detoxification to bring you to the state of health B, and the state of health B renders you healthier than you were in A, was that detoxification a good thing or a bad thing? So after you throw your guts up for two weeks, if you’re a healthier person, that means the vomit was good. It’s a good thing. You should celebrate it, throw a party, invite your friends, give the guy a plaque, give him an aware. But we don’t look at things that way. We look at is as we’re being victimized.

Joanne: I went to a vet’s office once, and on the wall there was this letter about someone who had brought their dog in. He had been poisoned by something, and he was vomiting, and he had diarrhea. And in my mind, okay, that’s good, because that’s the body purging the toxins. And the vet did everything they could to stop the vomiting and diarrhea. And naturally the dog died. Because the body knows when there’s something foreign that’s come in and that it can’t take it, it has to expunge it.

Max: Absolutely.

Joanne: When my cats are sick, they naturally, animals in nature naturally fast and rest and try to keep warm. And they don’t drink a lot of water. They’re just letting their body heal itself. They’re not expending any energy, and they’re living off of their own tissues. Because digestion is very energy-intensive. But all the vets and everybody says, “Oh, you’ve got to force feed your cat. You’ve got to keep up their strength.” And we do it to humans too. But a body that’s sick doesn’t have the energy for digestion. And when you force feed an animal or a person, you’re basically putting something into the stomach that’s not going to be digested, and it’s going to rot and further poison the person.

Max: For me it depends on what they’re eating. If you force feed them substances that are unhealthy to eat, then I would consider that force feeding. At the same time, detoxification requires a lot of energy and a lot of nutrients. And if you can find a food to eat, and not all foods are like this, but if you can find a food where the food can supply more energy and be so easy to digest that it actually aids in the detoxification process, then I would say that that’s the food you want to eat during detoxification. And probably the more the merrier. Some of those foods I found… One of the easiest foods to eat during detoxification that really aid you are raw eggs. Raw eggs digest in probably less than 20 minutes, probably closer to ten minutes. I mean they’re totally pre-digested. They’re an egg. It’s like a body that hasn’t even been formed yet, and all the proteins, they just go right into the blood. But if you’re doing to eat a complex food that requires a tremendous amount of stress and effort to digest, like brain or something like that, then what that’s going to probably do is poison the body even more. And it might stop the detoxification and you’ll probably die. Like that dog did.

Joanne: Same thing with drugs. People get a cold, and they blame it on a bacteria when really it’s the body detoxifying. And they get a fever, which aids in destroying bacteria and speeding enzymes. So then they take drugs, and the cough goes away, and the fever goes down, and they think they’ve cured themselves. What they’ve really just done is give the body a poison that it has to deal with. So it stop the detoxification so it deal with the poison, and then it goes back to the detoxification if it still has energy. And that’s why you’ve got to keep taking the pills, because you get rid of the symptoms, and they come back. You take another pill, you get rid of the symptoms. And basically you take a three- of four-day cold and turn it into a two-week cold.

Max: Well, there’s a lot of money to be made with colds and flues and all this stuff. You know where the real challenge lies is, are you familiar with the court system?

Joanne: No.

Max: Okay. Have you ever seen court on TV and they have the witness on the stand, and the guy’s questioning the witness. And he’s done questioning and then what happens? Cross-examination. They get to cross-examine the witness. Can you imagine if there was no cross-examination in court, and you got to question your witness and the other side never got to ask questions?

Joanne: Terrible.

Max: That’s what’s going on right now with the medical paradigm, the bacterial paradigm. Detoxification can be scary, because people fear the unknown. When you’re vomiting, you’ve got a kid with a 105 fever and they’re losing consciousness, you panic, because you don’t know what you’re doing. You have no experience with this area of life. They might die. So you get scared and go to the emergency room, right? And they analyze the vomit and the diarrhea and these things. When they analyze it, they do bacteria panels. They are specifically looking for bacteria. They never analyze it for toxic mercury, toxic arsenic, cadmium, toxic, poisonous, isolated cadmium, which comes out of all the diesel engines. A lot of diesel exhaust pipes burning on planet earth right now. They never analyze it for any known toxins. They only analyze it for bacteria. They don’t want to look at the other side. They never cross-examine. They never do both sides. It’s like walking onto a murder scene and there’s a hundred people there, and you grab the first guy you see, and you say, “You’re guilty of the murder, and I don’t want to talk to any of the other 99 people. This is the guy that did it, and let’s close the case now. No more investigation.” And that’s what the medical profession does.

Joanne: Isn’t that what happens a lot of times when people go in and raw milk is blamed for the illness.

Max: Absolutely! Every time. Not only that, not only do they do what I just described, but it even gets worse with raw milk. With raw milk you could have a million people living in a city. A thousand of those million are drinking raw milk. Ten people of the thousand get some bloody diarrhea or vomit. Right? Now, they do whatever tests they do, and then they call it, “Okay, this is the raw milk and let’s close the case.” Out of the million people who live in the city, there’s probably another 500 that same weekend that had diarrhea or flu or whatever it that never even drank raw milk. They never even heard of the term raw milk. What gave those people diarrhea? And then the other question is, how come the other 900 people who did drink the raw milk didn’t get diarrhea. So it’s totally unscientific. It’s not even close to scientific. It’s as speculative as you could possibly be. Based on that they create all these laws, deny people liberty, freedom of choice, this and that. It’s totally insane. If the Supreme Court upheld the people’s right to privacy, if a woman can stop a beating heart in her fetus because she has the right to privacy, we can drink raw milk under that same right, because it’s our body.

Joanne: Why do you think the government is so against raw milk?

Max: Your guess is as good as mine. Follow the money.

Joanne: I’m sure you’ve got a better guess than mine. You’re in the trenches.

Max: Okay, I’ll explain the dairy system right now for people who don’t really understand it all that well. The way the dairy system is set up is dairy farmers ship, all their milk goes to a creamery. The creamery processes it, makes butter, cheese, liquid milk, and then sends it to the store. So the creamery is the middle man. Now when the farmer ships his milk to the creamery, do you think the farmer says, “You, Mr. Creamery, I need $5 a gallon or kiss my butt”? No. The creamery dictates the price to the farmer. Now can you imagine if you were growing carrots and apples, you go to the farmers’ market, and your customers came up to you, your farm stand, and told you what they were going to pay for your carrots and apples? You can’t run a business that way. When you’re running a business, you have to be able to price and market your own products. And dairy farmers can’t do that, because the sale of milk is illegal. If it was legal, they can go to the farmers’ market and price and market their own product. And the free market would take care of itself. Dairy farmers that produced poor quality milk, no one would buy their crap. Dairy farmers who produced high quality milk, people would buy their stuff. So the free market will take care of any health concerns. That automatic.

Joanne: Then the concern is that people are going to get sick and die while the free market is working out who’s a good farmer and who isn’t.

Max: Yeah, but the challenge is, with that, you can get sick and die any time you put anything in your mouth. Anything. You have the possibility of dying, because you don’t know whether it’s laced or not. How do you know what’s in the Ho-Ho you’re eating. It might be a razor blade. How do you know? You don’t know. So any time you’re putting anything in your mouth, you are taking a risk. But if we’re going to live as a free people as declared in the Declaration of Independence and secured by the Constitution, if we’re going to live that way, there are certain rights that go along with being a free person.

Joanne: And risks.

Max: When you are a free person there are certain risks in life. There’s always going to be risk in life. Even before you come out of the womb. There’s risks while you’re in the womb. Someone can punch mom in the stomach. One of those rights that we have as free people is to manage the inherent risks that come with life. And one of those risks is when you put a food in your mouth, you may die, you may get sick. Nobody knows. The future’s untold. And no matter how hard you want to put cameras on every intersection, cameras in the food processing room to secure that the food isn’t going to have razor blades and it’s not going to be laced with arsenic, or bad bacteria, or Osama bin Laden, or whatever you want to say, it’s never going to be foolproof. There’s only one way to fight terrorism. There’s only one way. To not live in fear of it. So when you change your essence as a free person, the terrorist won, and you lost. And it’s just that simple.

Joanne: The FDA in their response to the lawsuit against them says that we don’t have a right to health, and we don’t have a right to choose our own food. And I guess they want to control all of that and decide what we can eat and such.

Max: Well, you know, it doesn’t matter what they say. And it doesn’t even matter what the Supreme Court says. I mean it really doesn’t. We’re all humans beings, we all live on the same planet here. At one time the Supreme Court ruled that black people were only three-quarters of a person. Did you know that?

Joanne: No.

Max: Okay. So even after the Constitution was drafted, “all men are created equal,” they meant all white men. But it doesn’t say all white men, it said men. So even after the Constitution was drafted, slavery still for another hundred years Africans were bought and sold like property. It’s up to the people to bring the ideas that emanate from our Constitution. It’s up to us to bring those to life by living those ideas. And if that means civil disobedience, that’s what it means. I never support violence or being aggressive, but when someone pushes you, it’s okay to stand your ground.

Joanne: Now you got involved in a milk buying club, right? Were you supplying milk to people?

Max: LOL. That’s really a loaded question. Was I supplying milk to people.

Joanne: Yeah, the drug. LOL. Were you pushing the drug milk? How did you get involved with the milk club.

Max: How I got involved… Well, why don’t I just tell you a little bit about my case to make sure the loaded questions don’t come my way. The case is still under appeal. But I’ll tell you what. After the case gets finalized, you want to do another interview, I’ll tell you all about it. The Department of Justice is representing the Department of Agriculture. They’re suing me in civil court. The Department of Agriculture issued a subpoena. They’ve got all these questions they want me to answer. Very personal, private information they’re looking for. I told them I’m not going to answer the questions. So they’re suing me in civil court to get a declaratory judgment from a judge ordering me to comply with the subpoena. And so I’m looking at a contempt charge, which could mean being jailed indefinitely. They want the names of farmers. They want the name of members. They want all this information. I’m like, this is private information. It’s really nuts in the raw milk arena right now. And a lot of the different states that are passing raw milk legislation where you can now sell raw milk, part of the stipulation is that the dairy farmer has to keep the names and addresses of anyone who buys milk from me and turn that over to the state. And also keep what they buy. Could you imagine if you went to a food store and they had to take your name and address and, okay, you bought one loaf of bread, two dozens eggs and then turn that information over to the government.

Joanne: They do that. They take that information every time you buy a buying club card. They’ve got all records on everything you buy.

Max: It’s like a totalitarian nation when you do that. People should be allowed to use cash and buy stuff anonymous, and it’s no one’s business what they eat. As long as they’re not buying plutonium to make a bomb. Obviously you can’t sell that at a store.

Joanne: Yeah, only the government can make a bomb.

Max: What do you care if someone’s buying eggs? What do you care if someone’s buying milk? What do you care if they’re buying some meat? Who cares? What business is that of yours?

Joanne: Yeah, why do they want the names.

Max: You can interview them and ask them that. I don’t know the answer. I wish I knew. But there it is. So the judge ruled against me, and I’m appealing his ruling. It’s a contempt charge. So ultimately, if the appellate court rules against me and they hold me in contempt, until I answer the questions I’ll be jailed. They call it holding the key to your own cell. At some point, maybe after enough time passes, we will argue that this is cruel and unusual punishment, and Mr. Kane’s been rotting in jail now for how many days or how many years or however long. It’s like a waiting game they want to play. And then at some point they’ve got to let you out, because they can’t jail you forever. Well, they can, but that would look real bad in the court of public opinion.

Joanne: What was this about you being called an imminent threat to society?

Max: Oh. So the judge ruled against me in the trial court.

Joanne: The judge ruled against you in the trial court because you defended your right not to bear witness against yourself and the privacy of the members and farmers in the buying club? You refused to give the names? Is that what you’re talking about?

Max: Yes. So I filed a notice of appeal. But just because you file a notice of appeal doesn’t suspend the order of the court. So they want to compel my testimony in the trial court as I’m appealing this. And I said, well, we’ve got to see what the appellate court says, because if I give testimony now, my appellate right—you have a right to appeal, all right? You have a right—and if I give testimony now, my right to appeal will be rendered totally meaningless, because there’s no way I can take my testimony back. I mean I may win in the appellate court, and I can’t take my testimony back. So let’s just wait and see what the appellate court says. So the judge agreed. So the case is under appeal right now. The judge actually suspended his own order. He ruled against me and then suspended his own order, which is very difficult to do, because that’s the judge admitting that maybe he might get overruled. And usually no one wants to admit that they might have done something wrong. So it was a huge victory. The appellate decision is probably six to eight months away, and we’ll see what happens when that decision comes down.

Joanne: What about this imminent threat?

Max: Oh yeah, okay. I totally forgot. So as we’re in a hearing, I’m filing a motion for relief pending appeal. That means let’s wait to see what the appellate court says. And then the Department of Justice files a motion to compel. And in their motion to compel they said that Max Kane and his activities create an immediate danger to the public, and we cannot wait until the appellate court makes a decision. We need to compel his testimony now, because this is a dangerous situation for the public and the investigation needs to go forward. That’s what they said. It’s in their briefs in the court, so it’s a matter of public record. Anyone can read it if they think I’m lying, which I don’t know why they would. And it’s nuts. So anyway, the judge said he didn’t think it was an immediate threat, that the state was embellishing, being flamboyant about their arguments.

Joanne: Raw milk is legal in Wisconsin, right?

Max: It’s really unclear whether it is or not. They allow incidental sales, but incidental sales are not defined. And that’s off the farm.

Joanne: And what are they saying incidental sales are?

Max: It’s not defined. They’re saying if you buy more than once, that’s not incidental. If you’re a farmer and I buy it from you and then come by three years later, that’s not incidental because I went more than once.

Joanne: Well, what does that have to do with anything? I mean that makes no sense! Why would I only buy raw milk once? What kind of law is that?!

Max: The thing is, eating is not an incidental thing. So whoever made up that rule was smoking crack or something. I have no idea. See, one of the challenges is we have lost representation in the legislative branch of government. The people have lost representation. They vote for the representatives, but that’s like a false sense of representation, because once the legislators get into office they have to take an oath of office, sign it, “I, so and so, support and defend the Constitution, so help me God, to the best of my ability in the performance of my official duties.” And they’ve got to sign it. They’ve all got to take the oath. When the legislators convene, and they argue which bill to pass and this and that, pursuant to their oath of office, you would think that they would have a copy of the Constitution in one hand, a copy of the proposed legislation in the other hand, and they would cross-examine the new legislation with the Constitution to see if it’s Constitutionally compliant before they pass the bill. But they don’t do anything like that. The criteria of whether or not a bill will pass, the criteria is will the bill bring the state more money. Will we make more money or less money? And if it means we’re going to make more money, freedom and personal rights and liberty go out the window. You go in any state and listen to the legislator convene, because it’s public. You can probably sit up in the balcony and listen to them. Most of them get video recorded. Watch the videos of how the legislators in the states convene and in Washington. The number one underlying decision that is made on is financial. That’s the criteria. Is this going to make us money or not? And liberty and freedom take a back seat to finance. And it’s an absolute shame. There’s our representation.

Joanne: Like you say, we have to stop fearing, and we have to stop acting, start acting as sovereign.

Max: The people are sovereign if they exercise their sovereignty. But if you render yourself powerless, if you render yourself a slave, then you’re a slave. The people can exercise their sovereignty and take their country back at any given moment they want. And I’m not talking about rioting and pillaging. I’m talking about voting, I’m talking about getting involved in politics, I’m talking about getting involved in local government and national government, and getting involved. People spend a lot of time watching TV, a lot of time invested in complaining. What if they invested that same amount of time that they complain into thinking of solutions. How can we leave a better world to our children.

Joanne: What kind of future do you think raw milk has in our country?

Max: I think raw milk has a great future, not only in our country but around the world. Ultimately, at the end of the day, the results speak for themselves. Most people have a hard time digesting pasteurized milk. Now they’re ultrapasteurizing milk, so you don’t even have to refrigerate it. You could sit it on the shelf next to peanut butter or next to flour or sugar. It doesn’t have to be refrigerated.

Joanne: Is it even milk at that point?

Max: Well, I don’t believe it’s milk, but they could call it whatever they want. Whatever they want to call it, people are going to stop drinking it. Because when you drink it and your stomach starts hurting, and that happens enough times, your brain’s going to wake up and say, “Okay, I’m not going to drink this anymore.” So I think the issue will really take care of itself at some point. However, if people became proactive about it, we can take care of it a lot more sooner, and a lot less people would get injured by drinking the processed milk that’s being offered right now. And in a lot of states you can buy raw milk off the shelf—California, Arizona, South Carolina—in the store.

Joanne: In some countries they have vending machines where you can just go up and plop some coins in and get raw milk.

Max: What a shame. All the vending machines with all the sugar and candy in all the schools we have, the school systems.

Joanne: Yeah, how’s that legal? LOL. That’s funny. You can’t buy raw milk anywhere in some states, but you can buy a Big Gulp in a convenience store any time you want.

Max: And that’s why the people do not take the Department of Health seriously. How can you take a person seriously, or an entity seriously, that is so hypocritical. The Surgeon General warns cigarettes cause cancer. They still sell them. Where’s the Department of Health? The doctors warn consumption of candy creates juvenile diabetes. Dentists warn you eat candy your teeth are going to fall out. Where’s the Department of Health? So when you have an entity that is living such a hypocritical life, how can you be taken seriously. That’s why all the people, they laugh at the Department of Health. They think they’re a joke. I was driving down Route 14 through Richland County in Wisconsin, the Department of Health building. All the employees are out on a cigarette break. Five of them. I didn’t have a camera. I was going to take a picture and send it to Jay Leno.

Joanne: Like when I go to the hospital for blood work or whatever, and the nurses are sitting around eating a pizza.

Max: And that’s fine. Let them eat their pizza. Let them smoke their cigarettes. But then don’t deny others the foods they want to eat. That’s where the hypocrisy comes in, because they’re trying to say, “Oh, you can’t eat this because it’s bad for your health. You can’t drink raw milk. You can’t sell raw milk.” You know, all these things. But then they allow the sale of other stuff. When there’s one alleged outbreak of raw milk, they shut it down in the whole state. Can you imagine if someone got sick from eating French fries, and then they shut down all the deep fryers across the nation in the fast food restaurants.

Joanne: That would never happen.

Max: So what we’re dealing with is bigotry. We’re not dealing with equality. If there’s a raw milk outbreak and you want to shut down all the farms in the state, fine. But if someone gets sick from eating French fries, you better shut down all the fast food chains. And I mean today. And then we’ll be dealing with quality.

Joanne: Lunch meats are getting a bad rap for bacteria.

Max: Pull it all off the shelf.

Joanne: They’re not pulling them off the shelves.

Max: If someone gets sick, pull it off the shelves. Stop it. And we’re going to get to some point in life…

Joanne: Where there’s nothing on the shelf!

Max: Where there’s only three foods in the world that no one got sick from, because it’s possible that you might die if you eat this food or get sick or whatever it is. That’s how insane it is.

Joanne: Meanwhile, half the population’s taking pharmaceutical drugs and iatrogenic disease is the leading cause of death.

Max: And maybe we’ll get to the point where those last three foods get someone sick, and then we’ll just have to starve to death. And the whole race will have to end, because you might get sick if you eat. So what the heck, don’t eat anything! There’s no logic to it. There’s a lot of fear and no logic.

Joanne: Hey, Max, thank you so much for joining me. Is there anything else you’d like to add before we end the conversation?

Max: I would like everyone to really think about the way they invest their time. We all have 24 hours in the day. And think about the world you would like to see and the direction you want the world to go in. And invest your time into making the, make the world go in that direction. And don’t sit around and complain about it. And that’s the best advice I can give anyone.

Joanne: All right. Thanks a lot, Max.

Max: All right. Thanks for having me.
robbyblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2010, 06:59 PM   #2
the ultimate truth
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 42
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Well, there's no substation and the guy barely knows his arm from his nose when it comes to health and nutrition, and micro pathology for that matter.

I don't have the time to address all the incorrectness in the post.

Last edited by the ultimate truth; 17-05-2010 at 07:06 PM.
the ultimate truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2010, 08:39 PM   #3
robbyblade
Senior Member
 
robbyblade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 945
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ultimate truth View Post
I don't have the time to address all the incorrectness in the post.
Oh, please don't deny us your infinite wisdom!
robbyblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 09:10 PM   #4
theperceivingeye
Senior Member
 
theperceivingeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Deep Space Exploration Unit Gaia
Posts: 1,398
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Ultimate_truth, I think you meant "substantiation"

I for one found that quite interesting to read. I couldn't bring myself to eat raw meat though... It would have to be from a source I knew very well and I would probably have to cook it slightly first or something to get used to the idea of something "weird" like that.

I was a vegetarian for about 3-4 years and only recently began eating cooked meat again. I have also been trying to avoid gluten for almost a year now, as well as all soy. So I guess I still do include alot of grains in my diet...

Clearly the regulatory agencies set in place by the "black-hand" of history are doing their job NOT to protect us from disease and rather keep us on a steady diet immuno-suppressive & mind-altering drugs (food and vaccine additives)...

Eating rotten meat is pretty intense sounding tho...

Ps. do you also avoid potatoes?
__________________
custom orgonite

Hivemind Radio
theperceivingeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 04:29 AM   #5
moving finger
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Down in the basement, working for the government
Posts: 3,721
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Not all bacteria cause disease.

Not all disease is caused by bacteria.

Some bacteria cause some diseases.

That's pretty much it. If you believe any different and feel no need to take any measures involving sanitation & hygeine then enjoy your time in hospital.
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 05:37 AM   #6
robbyblade
Senior Member
 
robbyblade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 945
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving finger View Post
Not all bacteria cause disease.

Not all disease is caused by bacteria.

Some bacteria cause some diseases.

That's pretty much it. If you believe any different and feel no need to take any measures involving sanitation & hygeine then enjoy your time in hospital.
Why don't you address some of the things that the article says, instead of just making sweeping generalizations? Is it because you didn't actually read it?

Gosh, you seem so assured of yourself from what your signature says. It can be dangerous to assume you know everything. You could be in for a rude awakening.

By the way, my diet actually keeps me out of the hospital these days. Thanks for your concern though.
robbyblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 06:00 AM   #7
robbyblade
Senior Member
 
robbyblade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 945
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperceivingeye View Post
Eating rotten meat is pretty intense sounding tho...

Ps. do you also avoid potatoes?
I know. Admittedly, I never would have come to this diet without being very desperate, which I was when I came down with Ulcerative Colitis. I tried every type of diet before this one. The raw meat/honey/butter etc. has worked wonders for me.

I highly recommend "We Want to Live" by Aajonus Vonderplanitz. It's really how I got better.

There's no potatoes by the way. Those are toxic in their raw state. Everything I eat is raw.

It's actually very empowering to know that I can survive easily by eating raw animal foods. (From good sources, I know the farmers personally.) It all makes sense when you think that we are the only animals that try to cook/sanitize our food before we eat it, and we have the most health problems. Our health problems have only gotten worse since "civilization" started.
robbyblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 08:10 AM   #8
epiceyjahouse
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 245
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbyblade View Post
I know. Admittedly, I never would have come to this diet without being very desperate, which I was when I came down with Ulcerative Colitis. I tried every type of diet before this one. The raw meat/honey/butter etc. has worked wonders for me.

I highly recommend "We Want to Live" by Aajonus Vonderplanitz. It's really how I got better.

There's no potatoes by the way. Those are toxic in their raw state. Everything I eat is raw.

It's actually very empowering to know that I can survive easily by eating raw animal foods. (From good sources, I know the farmers personally.)
Are you saying raw potatoes are good or bad? I sometimes eat raw potatoes, they taste alot better.

Quote:
It all makes sense when you think that we are the only animals that try to cook/sanitize our food before we eat it, and we have the most health problems. Our health problems have only gotten worse since "civilization" started.
Massive word on that! It's SO obvious! However, I believe that "mind over matter" may also be a reason for humans bad health. Animals don't think about diseases or bad joints etc, but we do, and we may actually make it worse by worrying about it.
epiceyjahouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 08:00 PM   #9
robbyblade
Senior Member
 
robbyblade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 945
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiceyjahouse View Post
Are you saying raw potatoes are good or bad? I sometimes eat raw potatoes, they taste alot better.
Do not eat any parts that have turned green. That is the very toxic part.

I do not eat potatoes. They are not an ideal food. You can live off of them and get some nutrition, but they are not ideal at all. They will cause harm in the long run.

They are high in carbohydrates. Carbohydrates feed yeasts, which in turn produce acidic environments. Also, our bodies are not designed for high carb intakes.

A small amount of fruit is okay. Raw honey is okay because when bees digest nectar and convert it into honey, they produce an insulin like substance which prevents our bodies from metabolizing the carbohydrates the way we do other sugars. Also, the enzymes in raw honey assists us in digesting fats and proteins.
robbyblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 11:13 PM   #10
winegums
Senior Member
 
winegums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,328
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Hold on...that whole interview doesn't actually address the science at all. He just says "Germ theory is false because I don't get ill from raw food". If you're going to go against a few hundred years of biological and chemical research you have to actually prove something...anything...
__________________
"Once I was in a casino, and the security guard asked me to move. He said 'You are blocking the fire exit'. Like I wouldn't run if there was a fire. If you have legs, and are flammable, you can never block a fire exit. Unless you are a table."
Mitch Hedburg, comedian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012
Let's try throwing maths and science down the bog, this is the Icke forum.
winegums is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:29 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.