Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

View Poll Results: Is Alex Collier a real UFO contactee?
Yes, he is 144 34.62%
I'm almost sure he is 84 20.19%
I think the chances are 50/50 94 22.60%
I'm almost sure he isn't 27 6.49%
No, he isn't 67 16.11%
Voters: 416. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25-03-2010, 12:43 PM   #201
rudric

Maybe AC/Moranea would like to comment the Saturnalian cult and the theory that the black sun/planet x/destroyer/nemesis the home of anakim, annunaki, the bloodlines could be the planet Saturn which collied with our solar system and the asteroid belt formed etc. What does the andromedans say about the mystery hexagon on the north pole of Saturn? What is the Saturn / Planet X connection?

rudric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 02:36 PM   #202
cylob
Banned

i need to talk about alex collier.

i need.

i really hoped that he´s not a liar but i can not believe him at all.

because:

1. why he
2. why not me
3. or you
4. why alex
5. why all this higly intelligent alien-races travel with him
6. when i saw him i didn´t liked him at all
7. he looks like a political leader
8. not 1 picture
9. not 1 video
10. just talking for hours
11. bullshit he talkes!
cylob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 03:06 PM   #203
rudric

I think many of your questions are irrelevant. he's doing a job telling all these things and I wish he focuses on that. yes a lot of people are looking to be worshiped at this time but that just breeds negativity to the universe. alex is not self centered which you seem to be, to the question why not you there's an answer. if you wanna do what alex is doing go for it, start your channeling, but bear in mind, the other entitys might drive you crazy. not all people are capable for being a channel and especially not self centered cos all they would do, is to breed more negativity to the universe.
rudric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 03:18 PM   #204
cylob
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudric View Post
I think many of your questions are irrelevant. he's doing a job telling all these things and I wish he focuses on that. yes a lot of people are looking to be worshiped at this time but that just breeds negativity to the universe. alex is not self centered which you seem to be, to the question why not you there's an answer. if you wanna do what alex is doing go for it, start your channeling, but bear in mind, the other entitys might drive you crazy. not all people are capable for being a channel and especially not self centered cos all they would do, is to breed more negativity to the universe.
first

i love to be self-centered

its the best i ever did in my existence on all dimensional levels

second

you know shit about me and the rest of the universe

and

i know trough channelings that alex is a liar

its not an excuse that he´s talking about aliens

everyone can do that

every child

every sick psycho can do that also

so

now you´re not able anymore to say something, right?

yeah, I knew that was coming

alex is a liar

he´wants to be the big famous person

but he´s just a liar

laddy gaga is the only big famous personality i know when you ask me

no i´m not lady gaga

don´t start this theory

bye now i have to go and i will not continue this question answer game

cause mario hasn´t got any possibility to get the highscore

first change yourself

on core level
Old 27-03-2010, 12:48 PM   #205
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
Actually she is in long line of people who have done this. As long as the internet has been around there have been people making predictions that were channeled by the galactic federation or ashtar command or some other such group, that failed to transpire.
you being one of them too
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010, 01:25 PM   #206
cylob
Banned

ashtar is a negative mind. fake jesus from another dimension. bullshit like saneda.
Old 29-03-2010, 09:42 AM   #207
davie donna

Always found it funny how people believe mainstream science unquestioningly but if it has anything to do with alternative theories or ETs a huge double-standard is then raised.
davie donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 09:50 AM   #208
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by davie donna View Post
Always found it funny how people believe mainstream science unquestioningly but if it has anything to do with alternative theories or ETs a huge double-standard is then raised.
yeah, but collier is a gravity denier,lol.

Old 29-03-2010, 11:14 AM   #209
davie donna

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
yeah, but collier is a gravity denier,lol.

As far as I'm aware, no he is not a "gravity denier".
Old 29-03-2010, 11:24 AM   #210
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
As far as I'm aware, no he is not a "gravity denier".
oh yes, he is.

look it up yourself, try to be a bit critical of your snakeoilsalesman.

i read it yesterday, on this forum, hes pretty much batshit insane.
Old 29-03-2010, 11:37 AM   #211
davie donna

Quote:
oh yes, he is.

i read it yesterday, on this forum, hes pretty much batshit insane.
Show me then where he denies that gravity exists. I remember him discussing the nature of gravity in his '94 interview. This alone strongly makes me think otherwise as to what you are saying. If you can prove otherwise though, please do so.

Batshit insane? Please no condescending use of semantics, language has done enough damage to the world as it is.
Old 29-03-2010, 01:30 PM   #212
truth seeker 09

Exclamation Alex Jones Inside CNN Attack Piece

Aaron Dykes
Infowars.com
March 27, 2010

In this important interview, Alex Jones shows us what goes on behind the scenes of the CNN attack piece apparently set on demonizing tea parties and pro-Constitutional movements as “violent”. Alex instantly recognize the attempt to demonize him personally, as well as to discredit other grassroots political movements by the tone of the producer’s questions.

The interview, filmed on Friday, was set-up by Anderson Cooper’s producers, but so far hasn’t aired. Was Alex too controversial, or will excerpts of the footage be used in a future segment? We don’t know for sure, but all that Anderson Cooper’s program showed on Friday in connection with the alleged “violent” tendencies of the Tea Party Movement were establishment phonies Sarah Palin and John McCain.

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-i...-attack-piece/

Part 1

Part 2

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 29-03-2010 at 01:41 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 02:24 PM   #213
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Show me then where he denies that gravity exists. I remember him discussing the nature of gravity in his '94 interview. This alone strongly makes me think otherwise as to what you are saying. If you can prove otherwise though, please do so.

Batshit insane? Please no condescending use of semantics, language has done enough damage to the world as it is.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=37

there you go, are you saying this isnt insane?

he denies how it works.

and you believe one word he says, your problem.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:40 AM   #214
practicaltheorist

Location: Physically: Norway. Mentally: Alice Springs. I`d rather be mental...

I`m just gonna post my personal opinion of Alex Collier.

He is 100 % - ONE HUNDRED PERCENT - telling the truth. And here is where it gets interesting. He is telling what he believes in as the truth, because this is what he himself has experienced.

Is his experiences any less real than yours or mine?

He took 5 years off because of the strain on him and because he REALLY does not want to do this.

He does this for free. No income from it. None.
He gets ridiculed for it.

He also says that he is not saying what he says to convince anyone. He does it to share his information and knowledge.

He is one of the most reflected persons I have ever listened to, and One of the humblest souls out there.

I believe him- as in "he believes he is speaking the truth" - but I do not believe IN him as anything else than a great great speaker and a wonderful human being.

He is definitely worth listening to, because of his perspective and his wealth of experiences and he is credible simply because he is persistant even if some of his predictions has been wrong.

Also, I see that a lot of people in here is dismissing him on grounds that he is "wrong about gravity". One person is even saying even he "Knows what gravity is" even if he didn`t finish high school. Wow.

All he is saying is that the -> Andromedans <- are saying its caused by the incredibly high frequencies from the sun or something to that effect.

If he knows what causes gravity he is THE ONLY ONE ON THE PLANET! We only know that GRAVITY EXISTS. NOT whats causing it. Thats something that almost nobody has ever been able to prove.

Stop being good repeaters (in this case of what you were taught in school) and start thinking for yourselves. Most everything else we learned in school has been proven wrong so why should this be any different?

Peace,
Practical Theorist

Last edited by practicaltheorist; 03-04-2010 at 07:52 AM. Reason: typos galore, added comment about gravity as debunker of Alex Collier
practicaltheorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:52 AM   #215
davie donna

Quote:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=37

there you go, are you saying this isnt insane?

he denies how it works.

and you believe one word he says, your problem.
Yes I am saying this isn't "insane". Do you know what insanity means? It isn't this.

He is merely giving an alternate explanation for how gravity works and what causes gravitational forces. That's a far cry from "GRAVITY DENIER!" which you claimed and does indeed sound more farfetched when painted in this light. You can't deny that what you said just wasn't true, Alex does not disbelieve in gravity he merely disagrees with what causes it to occur.

Bathe me in unending Splendor so that we may find the Truth together

Watch your step for the Night is clever and we may live in Peace forever
Old 04-04-2010, 01:26 AM   #216
truth seeker 09

Default Gravity denier?

It's funny how people are trying to discredit Collier with false claims. He isn't a gravity denier. He's just saying that gravity is caused by specific radition from the Sun. Oh well, I'm pretty drunk at the moment, maybe I'll come back tomorrow when I'm sober.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 04-04-2010 at 01:45 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:40 PM   #217
truth seeker 09

Default Collier doesn't sell anything

Quote:
Collier doesn't sell anything.

"I have shared the information that I was asked to. I don't sell anything. I was told by the Andromedans not to make a business of this in any way. And so I haven't."

- Alex Collier in 2009

You can read Collier's open letter here:

http://www.ufohypotheses.com/collier.htm#Updates

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 05-04-2010 at 06:42 PM.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:20 AM   #218
alexmcph

Thankyou for this thread and your gathering efforts truth seeker 09. I believe alex collier, not just because he does it free but that is a strong point of his. I dislike when I find a person or site that holds back their "truth" for money, it never feels right.

Anyway thanks again and i look forward to watching his jan 2010 lecture when it becomes available online.
alexmcph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:17 PM   #219
hyundisonata

Default wake up people

The human race just hasn’t got a clue lol, bet ET is rolling about his ship laughing if he has read the posts on such sites as this lol. There is a reality out there people and a heck of a lot going on in space but it is monkey humans that are to blame not ET. This world we all live on is not only inhabited by monkey humans but other human species that unlike the monkey they do not condone the violence and greed, you do not have to look into deep space to find the answers just try looking under your nose and you will be surprised at what you find. Hybrids are human but with better understanding of reality unlike monkey hybrids that fall for such stories lol , do you honestly believe if someone could talk telepathically to another planet your shadow government would allow him to freely walk around , they would have exploited it to the max by now and he would be in a cadge at Dulce
hyundisonata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 12:10 PM   #220
truth seeker 09

Question Are you an ET soul? Walk-ins and ET wanderers

Are you an ET soul?

Scott Mandelker: Walk-ins and ET wanderers

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 08-04-2010 at 12:10 PM.