Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 27-02-2010, 03:48 PM   #1
keithm
Inactive

Default U.S. and Europe Plan for 'Catastrophic Solar Event

U.S. and Europe Plan for 'Catastrophic Solar Event'

February 26, 2010

"Officials from Europe and the U.S. met in Colorado this week to test their ability to respond to a catastrophic weather event that could leave millions of people without electricity, running water and phone service. The event they're worried about isn't a hurricane or a tornado. It's an electromagnetic storm on the surface of the sun that produced enough radiation to cripple the power grid and knock out satellites."

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...1#commentBlock
Yeah!! Don't think they are meeting to discuss OUR best interest!

They are coordinating the alternate times for each government to go underground so as not to appear suspicious! The sheeple might suspect something if every nations' leaders suddenly disappeared!
keithm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 04:28 PM   #2
angelthecat

Quote:
Disabled Satellites Are Just The Beginning

The worst damage came nearly a day later, when the solar storm began to induce electrical currents in high voltage power lines. The currents were strong enough to destroy transformers around the globe," Bogdan says, leaving millions of people in northern latitudes without power.

Without electricity, many people also lost running water, heat, air conditioning and phone service. And places like hospitals had to rely on emergency generators with fuel for only two or three days, Bogdan says.

In many ways, the impact of a major solar storm resembles that of a hurricane or an earthquake, says Fugate.

But a solar Katrina would cause damage in a much larger area than any natural disaster, Fugate says. For example, power could be knocked out almost simultaneously in countries from Sweden to Canada and the U.S., he says. So a lot more people in a lot more places would need help.

Individuals don't need to make any special preparation for a solar storm, Fugate says. The standard emergency kit of water and food and first aid supplies will work just fine.

"If you've got your family disaster plan together, you've taken the steps, whether it be a space storm, whether it be a system failure, whether it be another natural hazard that knocks the power out," Fugate says.

I wonder haw many people had running water and electricity in 1921 and 1859 as he speaks of the events in the past sense with no date

Government of this Church to continue without any Alteration to the People of this Land in all succeeding Generations [this was the creation of the UK Government 1706 act of union]
angelthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 04:49 PM   #3
iaintoff
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelthecat View Post
I wonder haw many people had running water and electricity in 1921 and 1859 as he speaks of the events in the past sense with no date
guys this is the begining of the doomsday scenarion, how much more proof do you need.

Last edited by iaintoff; 27-02-2010 at 04:49 PM.
iaintoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 05:09 PM   #4
realy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaintoff View Post
guys this is the begining of the doomsday scenarion, how much more proof do you need.
yup.

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 05:11 PM   #5
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithm View Post
U.S. and Europe Plan for 'Catastrophic Solar Event'

February 26, 2010

"Officials from Europe and the U.S. met in Colorado this week to test their ability to respond to a catastrophic weather event that could leave millions of people without electricity, running water and phone service. The event they're worried about isn't a hurricane or a tornado. It's an electromagnetic storm on the surface of the sun that produced enough radiation to cripple the power grid and knock out satellites."

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...1#commentBlock
Yeah!! Don't think they are meeting to discuss OUR best interest!

They are coordinating the alternate times for each government to go underground so as not to appear suspicious! The sheeple might suspect something if every nations' leaders suddenly disappeared!
hm interesting .

why ?

because Britian is emptying a manchester library and putting all the books in a salt mine .

there is a thread on it on this forum .
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....down_the_mines

the two are linked .

this doesnt appear to be just a natural drill meees thinks .

maybe

just maybe

this is the real thing .

Last edited by tracker; 27-02-2010 at 05:20 PM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 06:32 PM   #6
kodiak

Well, world leaders cooperated over Y2K too and that didn't exactly kick off as feared, did it? If anything they're more worried about EMP issues from any near future nuclear exchange, given that they (i.e. the west) has been goading the rest of the world for decades and really upped the ante since 9-11.
kodiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 08:14 PM   #7
john connor

My take on 2012 is I believe something is coming, I never even gave year 2K a second thought, so I don't see how the 2 can be compared, apart from the prophecies re 2012, it's the coincidences' that bother me when they are combined, you also have the ZION games and the LHC supposed to really kick in, I don't for one minute believe the LHC is an experiment for it's my personal belief that there are forces on this planet that know the entire truth and would therefor already know the results of what the LHC is supposed to find out. I think a lot of refs to Biblical end of days are happening, I think the PTB are acting out the script to revelations, after all they wrote the book..well we all have our beliefs and opinions.
john connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 08:18 PM   #8
senoci

sorry to say,,,but yes we're in shit street
senoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 08:19 PM   #9
innerlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelthecat View Post
shhh..let the chicken littles run around and yell all they want. it's their security blanket.

well water and candlelight are just fine with me. and a few select books and lots of notebook paper and pens.

the pen is mightier than the Internet....

We have to trust in order to love....we have to love in order to trust... DIANA
innerlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 08:23 PM   #10
iaintoff
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight View Post
shhh..let the chicken littles run around and yell all they want. it's their security blanket.

well water and candlelight are just fine with me. and a few select books and lots of notebook paper and pens.

the pen is mightier than the Internet....

well thank god, then we wont have to go to every thread and see you insulting everybody....
Old 27-02-2010, 08:26 PM   #11
innerlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaintoff View Post
well thank god, then we wont have to go to every thread and see you insulting everybody....
i'm not insulting you. only your ego. can't help that sir

IAINTOFF.....has the sky fallen on top of you yet?

Old 27-02-2010, 08:30 PM   #12
kodiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by john connor View Post
My take on 2012 is I believe something is coming, I never even gave year 2K a second thought, so I don't see how the 2 can be compared, apart from the prophecies re 2012, it's the coincidences' that bother me when they are combined, you also have the ZION games and the LHC supposed to really kick in, I don't for one minute believe the LHC is an experiment for it's my personal belief that there are forces on this planet that know the entire truth and would therefor already know the results of what the LHC is supposed to find out. I think a lot of refs to Biblical end of days are happening, I think the PTB are acting out the script to revelations, after all they wrote the book..well we all have our beliefs and opinions.
Oh they did, did they? No way, but they might try to make their own version of its fulfillment for those with doctrinally false views on Christ's return, for example (I'm talking about the Rapture crowd). A Blue Beam scenario could deceive billions.
kodiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 08:32 PM   #13
decim

A couple of years ago there were warnings on the radio in the UK, not sure if they were on TV aswell, that there was going to be increased "cosmic radiation" lasting for around 48hrs or so, with advice that people should stay indoors if possible.

I have trawled the search engines & this 'story has vapourized, does anyone else remember this or have info?

Quote:
Individuals don't need to make any special preparation for a solar storm, Fugate says.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 27-02-2010 at 08:32 PM.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 08:34 PM   #14
innerlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodiak View Post
Oh they did, did they? No way, but they might try to make their own version of its fulfillment for those with doctrinally false views on Christ's return, for example (I'm talking about the Rapture crowd). A Blue Beam scenario could deceive billions.
but wouldn't "Christ" have to grab all his "believers" into his magic elevator and take them up to Disneyland Universe in order to fulfill said "rapture"?

i mean it does sound plausible, but many things have to happen besides the Great Hippy floating down on a cloud.....

Old 27-02-2010, 08:59 PM   #15
coco

Wasn't there sunspots or some elevated solar activity in the late 90s that was supposed to kill all electronics and us too?

Didn't affect my city. Didn't affect TV. Didn't affect cell phones. Didn't kill us.

More sensational overkill. The news spreads so quickly about things we are previously unfamiliar with these days. Contingency plans and drills have always taken place and besides, if some catastrophe does happen what can we do about it? Man will persevere as he always has. Civilizations have been destroyed before and rebuilt.

I'm still sneaking leaky, rusty tins of food from the closet to the rubbish that my parents collected for Y2K.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 09:28 PM   #16
bougz
Inactive

Cool

Here at work...sheeple saying it's end of the world..I pretty much think there not awake Ans know what's up! Sad to see groups of people hovering around the TV with fear in there eyes and hearts.
bougz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 09:36 PM   #17
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by bougz View Post
Here at work...sheeple saying it's end of the world..I pretty much think there not awake Ans know what's up! Sad to see groups of people hovering around the TV with fear in there eyes and hearts.
My friend, you speak so realistically. I am tired of all the sensational end of the world stuff that I've been hearing all my life. If it's not killer asteroids, it's killer, earthly enemies, killer bees, killer illnesses, killer sunspots, killer this and that.

There are real threats in this world and I am sorry for the real suffering they inflict, but what's the point of concocting imagined ones?

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 09:43 PM   #18
iaintoff
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
Wasn't there sunspots or some elevated solar activity in the late 90s that was supposed to kill all electronics and us too?

Didn't affect my city. Didn't affect TV. Didn't affect cell phones. Didn't kill us.

More sensational overkill. The news spreads so quickly about things we are previously unfamiliar with these days. Contingency plans and drills have always taken place and besides, if some catastrophe does happen what can we do about it? Man will persevere as he always has. Civilizations have been destroyed before and rebuilt.

I'm still sneaking leaky, rusty tins of food from the closet to the rubbish that my parents collected for Y2K.

great, i feel so much better now
Old 27-02-2010, 10:04 PM   #19
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
My friend, you speak so realistically. I am tired of all the sensational end of the world stuff that I've been hearing all my life. If it's not killer asteroids, it's killer, earthly enemies, killer bees, killer illnesses, killer sunspots, killer this and that.

There are real threats in this world and I am sorry for the real suffering they inflict, but what's the point of concocting imagined ones?
It's getting obvious that all Civilizations are wiped out in the end though, there's a pattern emerging, but we deserve it, look at the state of the planet. It needs cleansing. So it wouldn't surprised me if all planets had their own cleansing periods. Who else is going to clean this planet up? us? lol

All of these 'end of the world' scenarios have never happened, but one day it will, it's like crying wolf..

Don't take my post negatively either, I really couldn't be anymore positive about serious Earth changes happening.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 10:13 PM   #20
psychick

Location: Out beyond ideas of wrong doing and right doing, there is a field. I will meet you there.

Who gives a flying fuck..

I mean really? !!

Do you guys enjoy being so negative and doom and gloom? sheesh.
I can just imagine most of you sitting at your computers with grumpy faces and that little overfed hamster in your treadmill of a brain, out-running itself.

WHATEVER.

Go play pool or something because this is total insanity!