Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 14-12-2009, 05:05 AM   #701
adreamtosome

Location: City of the first FEMA Fun Camp...New Orleans, Louisiana
Exclamation

Guys, check out the belt buckle on mr. David 'Mars and Jupiter are closer to the sun, my friend' Rothschild...

Here's another picture...and an article that asks the same question: "What's with the belt buckle?"

http://freedominacage.com/Rothschild...Reduction.html

Wait, there's more...

Interesting article included...

http://www.ukcolumn.org/2009/10/12/d...hschild-jesus/

Shit's Gonna hit the fan anyway!!

Last edited by adreamtosome; 14-12-2009 at 05:00 PM. Reason: I'm on a roll....
adreamtosome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2009, 05:11 PM   #702
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post

Check this out. I was verifying that Arizona Wilder had said Sitchin was a shapeshifter and present at blood rituals.

Quote:
A list of other people Arizona Wilder says that she has seen shapeshift into Reptiles at these rituals;

USA: Bush and 2 sons, Albright, Kissinger, Reagan and nancy, J Rockefeller, Ford, Carter and LB Johnson. EUROPE: Queen Mum, Queen Liz II, Princess margaret, Charles, Tony Blair, and prince Philip, Zacharia Sitchin, Lawrence Gardiner.

The big International and Interstellar leader she says is a chap called the Marquis de Libero - aka Pindar [phallus of the Dragon] who provides superior seed to impregnate the specially bred Aryan and Bloodline Children with - including - Princess Diana - who brought forth Prince William - Pindars son.
The pictures are great everyone, keep them coming. I've been every page at least once and will go through them all again soon. There are some real goodies here!

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2009, 12:15 AM   #703
pound

Can someone post a pic of this Pindar character? I tried numerous times googling the Marquis de libero name, but can't find any pics.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2009, 12:20 AM   #704
lakkimakki
Banned

Last edited by lakkimakki; 29-12-2009 at 12:25 AM.
lakkimakki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:15 AM   #705
adreamtosome

Location: City of the first FEMA Fun Camp...New Orleans, Louisiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Can someone post a pic of this Pindar character? I tried numerous times googling the Marquis de libero name, but can't find any pics.
I think Arizona Wilder mentions his real name in the video. I tried looking it up myself too.

Shit's Gonna hit the fan anyway!!
adreamtosome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2010, 07:52 AM   #706
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
Check this out. I was verifying that Arizona Wilder had said Sitchin was a shapeshifter and present at blood rituals.

Quote:
A list of other people Arizona Wilder says that she has seen shapeshift into Reptiles at these rituals;

USA: Bush and 2 sons, Albright, Kissinger, Reagan and nancy, J Rockefeller, Ford, Carter and LB Johnson. EUROPE: Queen Mum, Queen Liz II, Princess margaret, Charles, Tony Blair, and prince Philip, Zacharia Sitchin, Lawrence Gardiner.

The big International and Interstellar leader she says is a chap called the Marquis de Libero - aka Pindar [phallus of the Dragon] who provides superior seed to impregnate the specially bred Aryan and Bloodline Children with - including - Princess Diana - who brought forth Prince William - Pindars son.

The pictures are great everyone, keep them coming. I've been every page at least once and will go through them all again soon. There are some real goodies here!
I'd forgotten that where I first posted images of this picture, I'd commented that "the light makes it look like a penis on his forehead."

Added to the info about Pindar, it takes on new meaning.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 16-01-2010 at 09:31 AM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2010, 07:14 PM   #707
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by adreamtosome View Post
Guys, check out the belt buckle on mr. David 'Mars and Jupiter are closer to the sun, my friend' Rothschild...

Here's another picture...and an article that asks the same question: "What's with the belt buckle?"

http://freedominacage.com/Rothschild...Reduction.html

Wait, there's more...

Interesting article included...

http://www.ukcolumn.org/2009/10/12/d...hschild-jesus/

That guy is such a schmuck.

You almost want to respect him with all his movie-star antics and 'adventuring' but then you see what he's really up to with the green-movement ... and he opens his mouth against AJ saying that mars is closer to the sun then the earth ...

he can't hide who he really is.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 02:23 AM   #708
greydove

not sure if anyone posted this before. This man supposedly has Reiger's syndrome.

from here

http://antiquescientifica.com/archive41.htm
greydove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 03:43 AM   #709
shellygurrrl
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordtriad View Post
That pic is scary.
shellygurrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 04:46 AM   #710
kasalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermajesty View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfBBZdE6M48
The original footage: "Soily," recorded at Abbey Road in '74

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CfCcHKYliA
~ from 2:32 onwards. Keep freezing the video - you'll see the eyes change (round pupils to slits) and the teeth become more pointed. He appears to be channeling something nasty - When Faul hits the chorus it, becomes more apparent.
Funny thing about that video footage is that when it's viewed in higher quality, the pupils appearing like slits and the teeth becoming pointed are no longer visible. Here is a higher-quality video of "Soily". Check it out and you'll see what I mean:

The slit-eyes and pointy teeth in the video you linked to are obviously nothing more than artifacts caused by the poor quality of the video.
kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 11:28 PM   #711
hermajesty

I think Faul McCartney is either a Reptilian or has one attached to him. He has admitted in reverse speech that he is dark.

Sarah Palin

Cindy McCain

From the Onion:
Cindy McCain claims to be "."
hermajesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 11:34 PM   #712
biblegirl

i don't think sara palin looks like one, but the mccains on the other hand, yikes
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 12:06 AM   #713
nobodyswife

Default Santa is an anagram for Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Pope Benedict

Definitly a red and black one. He signed the Satan clause but is no Santa Claus....
nobodyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 12:41 AM   #714
nobodyswife

Default Reptilians can"t have major tooth repairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelyran View Post
It's all over...I have been following Nostradamus for years,looking for the last pope...the pope of The Apocalypse...and he has arrived...this is not the face of love...this is the face of one who eats babies...I am now truly frightened...I wish I could laugh...but I can't....by the way,all that money and jewels the royal family horde,can someone refer them to a good dentist...
Because of the shapeshifting they can't have their teeth changed. As they age their teeth become uglier and uglier,the teeth are one of the tell tale signs and a good one for that matter.
Old 27-01-2010, 01:47 AM   #715
nobodyswife

Default Reptilians in Canada

John Deifenbaker, Reptilian shapeshifter, satanist, rapist, abused me sexually during satanic ritual in Ottawa end of october 1960Pierre E. Trudeau Same shit as above was also there in 1960 Note free masonic hand symbol[IMG]

Last edited by nobodyswife; 27-01-2010 at 01:51 AM. Reason: URL problems
Old 27-01-2010, 01:59 AM   #716
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermajesty View Post
I think Faul McCartney is either a Reptilian or has one attached to him. He has admitted in reverse speech that he is dark.

Sarah Palin

Quote:
'Amongst the highest echelons (of Satanism), some are politicians, medical doctors, high ranking police officers, lawyers, advertising gurus, decorated military men, media personalities, fashion models and social workers...The most talented amongst them have lifestyles maintained on crime, but lacquered with a thin veneer of respectable professionalism and knowledge.'

'Once you have seen a young child crucified or a baby kicked to death you are and can never be the same again'.

David Icke Newsletter January 23rd, 2010 - "Satanism is real and it runs the world"
Very telling about Palin, innit?

source

She's definitely suspicious.

Last edited by tinmenace; 27-01-2010 at 02:04 AM.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 02:15 AM   #717
tinmenace

This thread has been a lot of fun, but seriously, it doesn't matter what you look like, it's about the energy you embody, or host. If you have tolerance or lust for evil, then you're giving this evil permission to exist, and even to work through you.

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 02:57 AM   #718
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyswife View Post
John Deifenbaker, Reptilian shapeshifter, satanist, rapist, abused me sexually during satanic ritual in Ottawa end of october 1960Pierre E. Trudeau Same shit as above was also there in 1960 Note free masonic hand symbol[IMG]
Did he shift in front of you? Have you witnessed anything like that?

Have you created any threads here yet? Your accounts could be valued.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 10:04 AM   #719
ninny
Banned

Mario from "Germany looks for the Superstar"

ninny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 05:50 PM   #720
nobodyswife

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Did he shift in front of you? Have you witnessed anything like that?

Have you created any threads here yet? Your accounts could be valued.
Yes I did under Led Zeppelin and 9/11... I was ritualistically abused, by a mega bunch of politicians/shapeshifters who left me for dead at one degree celcius stark naked on a sidewalk in the old part of Hull, Quebec. Just across the border from Ottawa. Canada's capital.That ritual took place in the back then museum of man also called the "Victoria museum" I was 5 and a half. What happened to me is so big...It's hard to beleive. These people are so bad, so corrupted, so heartless, so evil, beleive me they are. And just like David Icke proved they are chosen in advance. Trudeau was a future prime minister of Canada back then. Pearson was also a future prime minister and he also raped me.Another recipient of the Nobel peace prize. And what did Alfred Nobel invent that was so peacefull ? Dynamite. The first ever explosive. What I remember most of Pearson is his disgusting badbreath, his blubber body. Makes me want to vomit every time I think about it. Grand master 33 degrees John Deifenbaker was also there and raped me too . Not to mention The Queen and her big black dildo. Did she ever ramm me. Oh yes she did . This is all proven stuff that goes all the way up to Interpol, Lyon, France.(After I posted here the Queen read her throne speech. Did she ever look stupid. Take a look at that. And the looks she got.The Queen's throne speech 2009). The b.......s they call the Royal Canadian Mounted Police protected the buggers and they still do.The Hull police back then were involved and so was the Ottawa police. And yes, I did see them and some recruits shapeshift. All and all I was raped by 42 people which include 3 American presidents. I swear Eishenhower and J. F. Kennedy and Truman were there and shapeshifted. My big sister, a cousin, a university teacher I had all saw that tape and were appaled to say the least. And loads of other people know about this. This tape went around in the world of rock and roll. And loads of rockers have quit this cult because of that. They realised that they were lied to big time. Some have been tortured Abbou-Graib style for doing so. Beleive me this is all too true. Ever wondered why Stevie Ray Vaughn had nervous ticks and his eyes revulsed ? And why he so conveniently died in a plane crash ? This is the worst ever recorded gang rape in all of the history of humanity.Take a good look at rockers who have eyes that revulse or who have had accidents of all sorts... This was all taped and still is sold around for a fortune. Such a fortune that Interpol refused to tell me how much. They cut my hair short that night and sent a part of it to my dad who put it in an enveloppe signed it and dated it. This too is in the hands of Interpol in Lyon and is considered a legal document. After that night I was so traumatised I didn't speak a word for about six months. When I started talking I stuttered and could only talk about monsters.And they still laugh at that. I am now 54 and they still treathen me and my family. And they still mock me in every manner they can think of. Because my torture didn't stop there. More later... in the meanwhile I greatly suggest you take a look at Truman's life at http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...smasonspt3.htm The father of nuclear power.