Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 19-11-2009, 09:20 PM   #2361
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannah View Post
Well I can tell you why it doesn't normally turn me on to get into any discussion with you. It's basically because of what you've just said to me.:-) How can I discuss anything if I fuck off eh? And if I'm an ignorant plebe, what's the point in you entertaining me?
remember who told who to fuck off first?
a plebe is just another word for follower in my books.
the word plebe seems to bother the religious and science followers on this thread.

remember all I did was give both sides some much needed time off.
I gave both camps a new focus. ME
the science vs. religious debate has been going on for centuries.

Quote:
Again,if I chose to share anything on this thread you wouldn't be able to stop me. So my ending up ignoring you is is not about your work.
who said I wanted to stop you?
geesh...post what you want.

Quote:
Do you really want me to share some of the music theory I know, and show how the swastika is part of the puzzle?
ah the LEFT hand offereth...

Quote:
I guess I don't because I doubt it will make much sense to you.
and the RIGHT hand taketh away...

Quote:
And the crux of the matter is, regardless of what you want to share we have to remember that we won't get far if we scorn and ridicule any readers.
it is obvious what the CRUX or cross of the matter is...it is the SWASTIKA Cross.

Quote:
If you're not telling me to fuck off now, but want some help musically, what exactly are you after?
TBA

Quote:
No that's just what you think you need to be doing. But the highest of all qualities is actually love.
Hildegard de Bingen, mystic, suggested it was NOT LOVE but Compassion.
I tend to agree.
Easy to find compassion for the scum bags we meet in life.
Don't ask me to LOVE them.
But if I look in the MIRROR one day and you can no longer see the scum bag.
Go ahead love em'.

Quote:
In fact correct knowledge without love is still deception. That's why "even the devils know the truth", but they just didn't wanna love.
you folks make so many false assumptions about who I am and the state of my mental health.

why?

because I call you ignorant and plebes.
too funny.

Quote:
Both these laws are united at the 4.5, as I told you. Have you made any attempt to read Lui's book yet?

Christ is the 4.5. That's where dual cycles are untied, at that axis. If we extend the idea of cycles throughout nature and the universe, we may catch a glimpse into how this 4.5 actually functions.

You mention PHI and Fibonacci numbers. These are all governed according to the 4.5 axis within cycles.
4.5 Crossover = SWASTIKA = phi = heart?

Golden Spiral Grail Cup, the heart and the Swastika?

http://www.kifa.org.uk/essay-19.htm
This link shows ole Raphael is NOT alone in his quest as he continues to follow the archetypal threads resembling a unified field theory, to TRUTH, back to its source?

Everything GOLDEN as defined by the Golden Mean, the Golden Ratio and the Golden Spiral = Golden Grail Cup.

Quote:
Heard of the law of intuition? I think many people intuit that you can't really have discovered something they want if this is what it's made you.
Fuck the folks on this thread who have dug themselves into a corner or side.

Call it friendly fire while I continue to seek out the enemy and learn to do battle with rampant ignorance shown by BOTH sides of this debate concerning the authenticity of jesus and thus religion.

My theory has merit and you know it.
My presence on this bullshit thread is only to help fine tune my argument.
Did I forget to thank the herd of ewe, in helping me develop the right stuff?
Every thread I choose is just another experiment.

the herd on this thread ... got a passing grade.
You all behave as I predicted EWE would.

Quote:
But asymmetry is an illusion Raphael. The best people could do would be to shake illusiary hands, not real ones.
yes that is right.
it means we live in an illusion.
MATTER is an illusion if both Nobel and you are correct.

You don't need to convince me, that I am shadow boxing as I pass through.
Does danceswithlucifier know who their dance partner is?

Quote:
If you understood the data from the mirror side, you would see the swastika in a slightly different light. But you don't have that insight. You're ignorant of it, and your responses about it show your own EWE-ness.

I'll come back to this post later.
well you have the plebes like edelwhite parrot and clachan and danceswithlucifier hangin' off your every word.

go ahead make their day and mine too.
show me you have the insight you boast of.
at least try to make me appear as ignorant as you possibly can.

otherwise dude you are just another fucking plebe who fails to deliver on their internet threats.
weakling.

give me credit.
I give the ignorant wankers on this forum MUCH reading material in defense of my beliefs.
That is undeniable.
What are you offering ... more lip service?

c'mon make the plebes like edelwhite parrot, clachan and danceswithlucifier happy campers, so they can get a good night's shleep tonight.

your insight showing my ignorance will be music to their ears.
go fer it.

the choice is clear, make the herd of plebes, the ignorant mob and me happy
or
fuck off

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 19-11-2009 at 10:01 PM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 09:36 PM   #2362
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithbunnies View Post
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Again i must point out to everyone else...that Raphael in his haste has once again confused me with Edelweiss Pirate..a fact he seems to repeatedly NOT notice.
oh my I forgot which plebe belonging to tag team ignorance was attacking me.
It was the Hamlet's Mill comment?
guilty as charged.

Quote:

He then sets up the straw man of badgering me about "Hamlet's Mill"
Which i nether referenced nor am interested in.
duh mentioning Hamlet's Mill is not badgering, especially when the only source for your bullshit argument rests on a 1904 publication...I was offering a 1969 publication that traced Precession to over 200 ancient cultures.

Hamlet's Mill is highly respected in the 'scholarly circles'.
Hamlet's Mill is very very often quoted in books, and periodicals.

Quote:
And further refuses to actually ADDRESS THE ISSUE OF CONTENTION..which is the fact that the unreliability of several of his data has a direct bearing on the validity of his argument.
duh no it does not.
because I showed how the experts CANNOT agree and how many experts have offered many different dates that are out by hundreds/thousands of years.

it is the PRECESSION pattern, the 'cycle' we are investigating, the MODEL itself.

What evidence do I have that CARD X could contain the Precession Zodiacal Code?

We have Hamlet's Mill investigation into Precession, the fact it was once called the Great Year and the Platonic Year, we have ALL of the ancient temples aligned to the equinoxes and solstices, we have the fact eclipses and the ecliptic exist, ALL the evidence SAYS LOUD AND CLEAR, that Precession was a VERY BIG DEAL to the ancients.

To suggest it can be found on CARD X and CARD XXI is not the rantings of a madman.
To deny the obvious is.

Thus as I have stated we should respect the pattern, and ignore the specific details that thousands of experts can NOT agree on, since they started trying to pin down the dates.
An impossible feat.
Do you know why it is truly impossible at this time to assign specific dates to each vernal equinox?
Because to judge where one constellation begins and another ends is highly speculative, they usually blend or merge into each other.

amen

Last edited by raphael; 19-11-2009 at 10:00 PM.
Old 19-11-2009, 11:28 PM   #2363
danceswithbunnies

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphael View Post

duh no it does not.
because I showed how the experts CANNOT agree and how many experts have offered many different dates that are out by hundreds/thousands of years.

THIS IS EXACTLY THE POINT...

Anyone out there with a modicum of reason knows can see that this is not science.
The enlightened Athenians main argument FOR slavery was that reason had to rule over emotion.

Last edited by danceswithbunnies; 19-11-2009 at 11:39 PM.
danceswithbunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 11:57 PM   #2364
tannah
Inactive

[QUOTE=raphael;1058422673]
Quote:
remember who told who to fuck off first?

You're telling everyone to fuck off, so I just said " I wish you would".

Quote:
a plebe is just another word for follower in my books.
the word plebe seems to bother the religious and science followers on this thread.

Never been a follower myself. even today I'm helping to lead Jesus into the 21st century.

Quote:
ah the LEFT hand offereth...

and the RIGHT hand taketh away...

That's my own way of treating a plebe.:-) I'll come back to some music further down.

Quote:
Hildegard de Bingen, mystic, suggested it was NOT LOVE but Compassion.
I tend to agree.
Easy to find compassion for the scum bags we meet in life.
Don't ask me to LOVE them.
But if I look in the MIRROR one day and you can no longer see the scum bag.
Go ahead love em'.
My way is to remember to hate sin by not hating the sinner. Or , in other words, I remind myself to focus on who I think someone truly is, not what they may even think they are. I see the spirit in everyone, and I see God's ownership, whether christians or muslims agree or not, everything is the Creator's who manifested it through the Word. A vibration right? Vibratory relationships that either harmonize matter and keep it in clumps, or radiate it away by some inharmonious ratio. That's why music theory is quite good at describing the universe, even though it was developed for making music or understanding music.

Quote:
you folks make so many false assumptions about who I am and the state of my mental health.

why?
Because making assumptions must be cantageous ol Raph mate. Understanding you to be a little self obsessed, I also know you love the attention, whether it's based on right or wrong assumptions. You're in your element when you are talking about your stuff, scorning others who don't take it seriously etc etc.Tell me I'm wrong.

Quote:
because I call you ignorant and plebes.
too funny.
Too predictable now.

Quote:
4.5 Crossover = SWASTIKA = phi = heart?

Golden Spiral Grail Cup, the heart and the Swastika?

http://www.kifa.org.uk/essay-19.htm
This link shows ole Raphael is NOT alone in his quest as he continues to follow the archetypal threads resembling a unified field theory, to TRUTH, back to its source?

Everything GOLDEN as defined by the Golden Mean, the Golden Ratio and the Golden Spiral = Golden Grail Cup.

So you'd know what unified means? Tell me then about the method one can use to unite the mirror side to this one and bring about a Whole.

Quote:

Call it friendly fire while I continue to seek out the enemy and learn to do battle with rampant ignorance shown by BOTH sides of this debate concerning the authenticity of jesus and thus religion.
Well I did realize the archetypal significance of the Jesus tale back in the mid 80's. Haven't read or met anyone to convince me otherwise. Have I mentioned a good book to give you some musical insight into the astrological/precessional significance of the Jesus story and the twelve disciples? Anyway, it's Psycho-Harmonal Philosophy by P Pearson. It's available at the SVP website.

Quote:
My theory has merit and you know it.
I know what you're trying to say, but I don't think you comprehend the full significance and role of one of the manifestations of the universal game, which is the swastika.

Quote:
My presence on this bullshit thread is only to help fine tune my argument.
Did I forget to thank the herd of ewe, in helping me develop the right stuff?
Every thread I choose is just another experiment.

Well, I do have you down as a bit of a user of others.

Quote:
the herd on this thread ... got a passing grade.
You all behave as I predicted EWE would.
solishpickenatu dalimenickal hastenpad

Predicted by you?

Quote:
well you have the plebes like edelwhite parrot and clachan and danceswithlucifier hangin' off your every word.

I don't think so. I think you're the only one slightly interested.

Quote:
go ahead make their day and mine too.
show me you have the insight you boast of.
at least try to make me appear as ignorant as you possibly can.
I will only try that when I begin to feel I can do the job better than you.

Quote:
otherwise dude you are just another fucking plebe who fails to deliver on their internet threats.
weakling.
Threats? Look mate, if you really want it I'll give you my email through PM and send you a Mode box and see if you can work it out, and also how to recognize the swastika ratios.

I see no sense going into it here, on this thread, and with people that haven't asked nor probably have an interest in it specifically.

Quote:
give me credit.
I give the ignorant wankers on this forum MUCH reading material in defense of my beliefs.
That is undeniable.
What are you offering ... more lip service?
Firstly, it isn't my work that I'd specifically be talking about. I studied Lui's book long and hard, plus corresponded for a few years and have talked about aspects which the book doesn't want to go into. As far as I'm concerned, Lui's results embrace some of what you're saying, but actually provides a fuller system at work, this side and other side of mirror.

Quote:
your insight showing my ignorance will be music to their ears.
go fer it.

the choice is clear, make the herd of plebes, the ignorant mob and me happy
or
fuck off

namaste
No, there's a third choice.
tannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 12:36 AM   #2365
raphael
Banned

Quote:
THIS IS EXACTLY THE POINT...

Anyone out there with a modicum of reason knows can see that this is not science.
yup that is why everybody ignores equinoxes and solstices, this is bullshit science...astronomy and astrology.
not much has been written on it...

fuck you really are getting more ignorant with every post.

Who celebrates the vernal equinox?
I highlighted a few in red that I think are 'related'.
Quote:

* In Japan, (March) Vernal Equinox Day is an official national holiday, and is spent visiting family graves and holding family reunions.

* Wiccans and many other Neopagans hold religious celebrations of "Ostara" on the spring equinox.

* The March equinox marks the first day of various calendars including the Iranian calendar and the Bahá'í calendar.[2]

* The Persian (Iranian) new year's festival of Nowruz is celebrated then. According to the ancient Persian mythology Jamshid, the mythological king of Persia, ascended to the throne on this day and each year this is commemorated with festivities for two weeks. These festivities recall the story of creation and the ancient cosmology of Iranian and Persian people. It is also a holiday for Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, India, Turkey, Zanzibar, Albania, and various countries of Central Asia, as well as among the Kurds. As well as being a Zoroastrian holiday, it is also a holy day for adherents of the Bahá'í Faith and the Nizari Ismaili Muslims.[3]

* Sham El Nessim was an ancient Egyptian holiday which can be traced back as far as 2700 B.C. It is still one of the public holidays in Egypt. Sometime during Egypt's Christian period (c. 200-639) the date moved to Easter Monday, but before then it coincided with the vernal equinox.

* The Jewish Passover usually falls on the first full moon after the Northern Hemisphere vernal equinox, although occasionally (7 times every 19 years) it will occur on the second full moon.

* The Christian churches calculate Easter as the first Sunday after the first full moon on or after the March equinox. The official church definition for the equinox is March 21; however, as the Eastern Orthodox Churches use the older Julian calendar, while the Western Churches use the Gregorian calendar, both of which designate March 21 as the equinox, the actual date of Easter differs. The earliest possible Easter date in any year is therefore March 22 on each calendar. The latest possible Easter date in any year is April 25.[4]

* Tamil and Bengali New Years follow the Hindu zodiac and are celebrated according to the sidereal vernal equinox (April 14). The former is celebrated in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu, and the latter in Bangladesh and the East Indian state of West Bengal.

* Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Maharastra people celebrate new year ugadi set by Satavahana on the first morning after first new moon from March equinox. Also the calculations of the great Indian Mathematician Bhaskaracharya proclaim the Ugadi day as the beginning of the New Year, New month and New day.

* In many Arab countries, Mother's Day is celebrated on the March equinox.

* World Storytelling Day is a global celebration of the art of oral storytelling, celebrated every year on the spring equinox in the northern hemisphere

* World Citizen Day occurs on the March equinox.[5]

* Kerala, a state of India celebrates the celestial vernal equinox as their New year around April 14. It is known as 'Vishu' meaning equal in Sanskrit.

* Earth Day was initially celebrated on March 21, 1970, the equinox day. It is currently celebrated in various countries on April 22.
Sham El Nessim spells it out...the OBVIOUS bullshit re: Jesus and Easter and the Vernal Equinox
Sham El Nessim was an ancient Egyptian holiday which can be traced back as far as 2700 B.C. It is still one of the public holidays in Egypt. Sometime during Egypt's Christian period (c. 200-639) the date moved to Easter Monday, but before then it coincided with the vernal equinox.

And who would have thought to embed the Precession cycle on CARD X, Ezekiel's Wheel of Fortune.

So now that we have established that CARD X not only represents Precession of the Equinoxes but also maps out a cross and the golden spiral when you connect together the FOUR ROYAL STARS found in each of those four constellations that the reader should by now know as the Four Evangelists/Four Gospels or simply as 11258.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...4-royal-stars/

Four Royal Stars are royally important.
http://www.tenspheres.com/researches/fourstars.htm
(again I present another website that suggests I am NOT alone in my quest)

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 20-11-2009 at 12:38 AM.
Old 20-11-2009, 12:56 AM   #2366
tannah
Inactive

Quote:

And who would have thought to embed the Precession cycle on CARD X, Ezekiel's Wheel of Fortune.

So now that we have established that CARD X not only represents Precession of the Equinoxes but also maps out a cross and the golden spiral when you connect together the FOUR ROYAL STARS found in each of those four constellations that the reader should by now know as the Four Evangelists/Four Gospels or simply as 11258.

namaste
Still, how do you get Mat.1:18-25 to correlate with 11258? A correlation would be if Matthew had a 1:12-58 right?

Ezekial saw a Merkaba didn't he? What do you think the connection with X, tarot, Ezekial's vision and the merkaba all have in common? Add to that I-ching hexagrams/binary and the Lambdoma as well, as well as the usual PHI/Fibonacci connection.
Old 20-11-2009, 01:10 AM   #2367
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Vibratory relationships that either harmonize matter and keep it in clumps, or radiate it away by some inharmonious ratio.
what does infrasound do?
what does ultrasound do?

Quote:
That's why music theory is quite good at describing the universe, even though it was developed for making music or understanding music.
the universe came first.
the universe is musical.
myth music and math are kissing cousins.

our desire to understand music or math is an attempt to commune with the universe.
funny how those the embrace math often ignore myth.

Quote:
Tell me I'm wrong.
you are wrong.

Quote:
So you'd know what unified means? Tell me then about the method one can use to unite the mirror side to this one and bring about a Whole.
break the mirror obviously with SOUND? followed by 7 years good luck?
now you tell me what you would do to make things whole again.
how many methods are there?

Quote:
I know what you're trying to say, but I don't think you comprehend the full significance and role of one of the manifestations of the universal game, which is the swastika.
the mirror is the door

And etched on one side of the door is the clockwise rotating swastika.
But the swastika symbol has bled through the door....AND please note...from the other side of the mirror door it is apparent the swastika is now rotating counter-clockwise.

Quote:
Threats? Look mate, if you really want it I'll give you my email through PM and send you a Mode box and see if you can work it out, and also how to recognize the swastika ratios.

I see no sense going into it here, on this thread, and with people that haven't asked nor probably have an interest in it specifically.
fair enough.

Quote:
Firstly, it isn't my work that I'd specifically be talking about. I studied Lui's book long and hard, plus corresponded for a few years and have talked about aspects which the book doesn't want to go into. As far as I'm concerned, Lui's results embrace some of what you're saying, but actually provides a fuller system at work, this side and other side of mirror.
At what age can you start teaching it to children as a game?
I can start teaching children the CARD X system, using various mnemonics, like CARD X, the Greek Zodiacal Cross, Solomon's Knot and of course the Swastika, in conjunction with the Fibonacci numbers.

So as soon as kids learn to start adding well enough to follow the Fibonacci numbers...they can start learning about a universal model of movement.
The same model that can be applied to the biggest suns can be also applied to the smallest invisible particles.

Quote:
No, there's a third choice.
there is always a third choice.
we have been fooled into believing we must take the left or right path.
what about right up the middle?

amen

Last edited by raphael; 20-11-2009 at 01:13 AM.
Old 20-11-2009, 01:28 AM   #2368
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Still, how do you get Mat.1:18-25 to correlate with 11258? A correlation would be if Matthew had a 1:12-58 right?

Gospel of Matthew we cannot change.
It is 1:18-25

take a look at the card what if we divide the card along the equator between NORTH and SOUTH.
i.e. Upper and Lower Egypt or Judea and Israel.

North = 11 8 or 1:18
South = 2 5 or 25

And I do need to mention that 25 and 52 is soooo important to both me and Marko Rodin.

Quote:
Ezekial saw a Merkaba didn't he? What do you think the connection with X, tarot, Ezekial's vision and the merkaba all have in common?
4 AGES Model Labyrinth part 2 and part I.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/

And the FOUR ROYAL STARS = Ezekiel's Four Beasts/Merkaba
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...4-royal-stars/

Quote:
Add to that I-ching hexagrams/binary and the Lambdoma as well, as well as the usual PHI/Fibonacci connection.
check
check
check

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 20-11-2009 at 01:37 AM.
Old 20-11-2009, 02:20 AM   #2369
tannah
Inactive

Quote:
what does infrasound do?
what does ultrasound do?
How do you mean what does it do? Infrasound is lower than about 20 hertz. That's equivelent to 20 cycles per second. Imagine earth cycling at 1 time per 24 hour period, and you can work out what that is as a frequency.

Some sub-bass sounds are lower than 20 hertz, and even though the ear can't pick them up, the body can still feel it hitting it in various regions (usually the groin area). The wavelengths are very big for low sounds.

More importantly, what ratios of force do stable atoms display, and how are those ratios applicable to music theory?

Ultrasound is higher than what the human ear can pick up. Music theory covers all the spectrum due to the law of octaves. In other words, any music theory that applies to stuff our ears can hear, can also apply to the colour spectrum, for example. The rainbow is practically the major scale in colour form. And that also deems that Number can also describe the universe.

Quote:
break the mirror obviously with SOUND?
No I don't perceive it like that. To bring unity to the mirror aspects is a question of awakening to one's inner centre where the duality is married, or in number form, to find the 4.5 axis. The 4.5 provides access for appearing on the other side of the mirror, without anything needing to be broken. It zig-zags through a Mode Box. In other words, one can travel in-and-out of the mirror, through various axis points. If one's journey through life were to maintain this non-dual 4.5 axis position it is the same thing as saying that person has taken on the Christ Body.There can be no perishing, radiating away. The immortal point exists there.

Quote:
now you tell me what you would do to make things whole again.
how many methods are there?
Things are already whole. The only method I would recommend anyone is to be humble enough to want to wake up. Having said that there does exist potential for a myraid of "sound" experiments in order to help one recognize their centre.

Quote:
the mirror is the door

And etched on one side of the door is the clockwise rotating swastika.
But the swastika symbol has bled through the door....AND please note...from the other side of the mirror door it is apparent the swastika is now rotating counter-clockwise.
Yet the Merkaba has both spins inherent within itself. The top/bottom tetrahedrons rotate in contrary flow. In fact that's what was said about the Merkaba, it is the contrary cycling fields of light in unity.

The biggest player in this spiralling effect, is the Pythagorean Comma.

Quote:
At what age can you start teaching it to children as a game?
I assume you mean this so called Mirror logic? Well, we think that anyone who can learn a simple scale and number sequences can understand the whole logic, so I'd say anyone from 12 years of age upwards.

Quote:
I can start teaching children the CARD X system, using various mnemonics, like CARD X, the Greek Zodiacal Cross, Solomon's Knot and of course the Swastika, in conjunction with the Fibonacci numbers.
Good for you.

Quote:
So as soon as kids learn to start adding well enough to follow the Fibonacci numbers...they can start learning about a universal model of movement.
The same model that can be applied to the biggest suns can be also applied to the smallest invisible particles.

You need to trust to faith there, not really having the whole "story" in your head. Some smart ass kid might want to see some examples, real ratios, frequency numbers, the sensitive tones sorta thing.

Like, why would the frequencies 101 1001 10001 707 7007 70007 relate to a Merkaba like structure? Where does this logic evolve from? In other words, can you answer a child's incessant need to know why?

Quote:
there is always a third choice.
we have been fooled into believing we must take the left or right path.
what about right up the middle?

amen
The middle's the one.
Old 20-11-2009, 02:43 AM   #2370
tannah
Inactive

Quote:

Gospel of Matthew we cannot change.
It is 1:18-25

take a look at the card what if we divide the card along the equator between NORTH and SOUTH.
i.e. Upper and Lower Egypt or Judea and Israel.

North = 11 8 or 1:18
South = 2 5 or 25

And I do need to mention that 25 and 52 is soooo important to both me and Marko Rodin.
Yet when you divide this way, you break the link with the Fibonacci number flow. Making it 11825 doesn't work right?

25 and 52 is quite an intriguing combination for many reasons. The one I like is regarding the word EVE.

The V in this word is like the two 45 degree angles of a Mode Box. And the E/E is also the major scale that runs through this 4.5 axis. What would happen if we drew a line and disected the V, just like in a Mode box (frequency grid)?. E is 5th letter of English alphabet, V is 22nd.

You would have 5 2/2 5

So EVE is giving you a clue, when it comes to how one may manipulate frequency ratios. Can you see the clues in the word now? The 2/2 is the real winner. But there's also a 77 aspect to this (52+25). A Mode box is made up of 7 cycles mirroring to 7 mirror cycles. They flow like this, in scale number form:

1/3
2/2
3/1
4/7
5/6
6/5
7/4

That means, for example, that cycle 1 of the major scale mirrors to cycle 3 of the major scale (but from a major scale in another key). They have these connections due to their formulas.

See the contrary flow? Also notice the 2/2. That's your doorway. Everything is assymetric around it, but not at that point. What you have in a Mode box is a universal ratio grid that can be brought up in octaves or down in octaves, but the relationships are always the same.

As another coincidental twist of fate, the 77 also stands for three important words using the English alphabet. Assign A=1, B=2, C=3 etc

CHRIST = 77
POWER = 77
GLORY = 77

I love flukes. Here I am saying that Christ is non duality, a mate of mine finds that the dual sided scale/mode box is a 7/7 combination that shows a unity point at 4.5, and here's the English alphabet having a good laugh with us.

It doesn't end there with these small coincidences/witnesses. For Toad of Toad Hall there's always an experiment to do in life.

But at the end of the day, there's nothing nicer than bashing out a David Bowie Song, like the Bewley Brothers.
Old 20-11-2009, 02:58 AM   #2371
my_lady rachel

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
Here is your chance to offer actual evidence as to the existence of Jesus Christ.

The Bible is not evidence of his existence.

Care to get started, anyone?

BTW, I will not respond to fallacious arguments such as "If you weren't alive 2000 years ago, how can you say he didn't exist?"

The burden of proof is not on me. I am not the one making the claim that Jesus existed in spite of virtually no credible evidence.

Provide me actual testimonies of people who lived at the time that can be VERIFIED as AUTHENTIC DOCUMENTS, although I suppose that can be hard in this day and age when the Catholic Church has fabricated so many documents, many of them included in the New Testament. Still, I'll take whatever evidence I can get, as long as it's actual evidence, and not just some BS fallacy designed to trick people into believing in something they really should have no intellectual reason to believe in. So no mind-fucks. No mind-games. I know that's asking for a lot in a post about Jesus, but I'll see what I can get (I expect to be disappointed, I hope I'm wrong).

Call on him yourself to prove his existence ...
Wait and see what happens!
my_lady rachel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 10:58 AM   #2372
emerald
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_lady rachel View Post
Call on him yourself to prove his existence ...
Wait and see what happens!
What happenes, brainwashed sweetie, can u share with us?
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 11:58 AM   #2373
raphael
Banned

Quote:
I love flukes. Here I am saying that Christ is non duality, a mate of mine finds that the dual sided scale/mode box is a 7/7 combination that shows a unity point at 4.5, and here's the English alphabet having a good laugh with us.
You will be happy to know that I can match up 'archetypes' like the ones I am about to present below, with nearly everything you offered in that post.
There is so much I would love to respond to in that above post.
But for now, I want to address only this comment by you in regards to 'English alphabet'.

Russian researchers are taking a look at the DNA that other researchers refer to as JUNK.
One man's garbage is another man's treasure?

What they have found in the repetitive sequences that had befuddled early cipher attempts to crack the code...is that DNA and language development are intimately connected through SOUND.
a.k.a. frequencies.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/22349583/R...A-and-Language

That revelation is merely a set-up for what I now want to present....
Bible thumpers better leave the room, EWE are about to find out your holier than thou bullshit programming ... IS just that ... PROGRAMMING

And yet another message has been retrieved from the collective memory.
Carl Sagan, a pot smokin' buddy of humanity has sent a message to us from the 'other side'.
It forms part of the message he helped compose when he was on 'this side', looking to communicate with folks not of this world...... :wink:

Quote:
The Arecibo message was beamed into space a single time (not repeated) via frequency modulated radio waves at a ceremony to mark the remodeling of the Arecibo radio telescope on 16 November 1974.

Dr. Frank Drake, then at Cornell University and creator of the famous Drake equation, wrote the message, with help from Carl Sagan, among others.[1] The message consists of seven parts that encode the following:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arecibo_message

So can we find the Holy Grail using the Drake Equation among other tools?
The above code that was dispatched into outer space, using binary code, reveals a powerful clue.
The analogy I want to make between the binary ARECIBO message/DNA/Vatican/Alchemy is quite profound.
IMHO

Many people, some are best selling authors, claim that we build earthly temples in an attempt to communicate with aliens or the gods.
Eric von Danikan is a fine example.

Carl Sagan/Frank Drake/Seti would be yet another manifestation of this ageless expression/attempt to commune with the divine?

I recently claimed a cure for CANCER could be found using the language of ARCHETYPE.
Is cancer in some way connected to the evolution of our DNA?
They have proved our DNA is altered on the altar called earth, from the time we are born till the day we die.
Heat, cold, radiation, light, darkness, SOUND, environmental toxins, and the ingestion of certain foods can ALL alter our DNA.
And THEY have known this for centuries.
Gregorian monks singing certain frequencies called Solfeggio is proof of such a truth that had been veiled.
The power of SOUND/frequency/vibration on the 'human condition'.

And ALL of the above are analogous to modern alchemy.
Alchemy comes in two primary flavors that address the two primary cosmos we inhabit, the microcosmos and the macrocosmos, dealing with the two realms we perceive.

Exoteric realm is where the alchemist would attempt to turn 'lead' into 'gold'.
Esoteric realm is more about turning 'spiritual lead' into 'spiritual gold'.

And in science, the quantum realm = microcosm and relativity is akin to the macrocosm.

Now here I present a UNIVERSAL archetype that we all USE, from cradle to grave.
The keypad...extensions of the tips of our fingers, each stroke a mirror image of a finger print.

The following 9 numbers that can be written horizontally:

1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9

OR vertically:

1 4 7
2 5 8
3 6 9

9 numbers that we can add, subtract, multiply, divide and perform magic with...business and phone communication would be LOST in SPACE without those 9 magical numbers that we can actually place into a 3 x 3 magic square called the Lo Shu.
And the Lo Shu forms part of the Chinese creation mythology.
Lo Shu = I Ching = 64 Hexagrams = 8 x 8 (magic square of the messenger Mercury) = 64 Codons of DNA

And the entire game takes place on an 8 x 8 chessboard.
And I believe the two players are dressed in RED and WHITE.
i.e. Just like in Egypt.
And the Egyptians understood archetype and alchemy.
Lower Egypt King wore the RED crown.
Upper Egypt King wore the WHITE crown.

People speak about being branded with the Mark of the Beast.
Can I suggest we all have already been branded, and perhaps our DNA is a fine representative of the brand?
Think about it.
We are told however that we can remove the brand or tattoo, but it will be a painful experience?

The evidence 'recovered from the mem', highly suggests that the Holy Grail is a chalice, a container, the cauldron, the alchemy veSSel...and the EARTH itself is such a vessel.
As is each of our bodies such a vessel.
So therefore, yes, Dan Brown was correct in the Da Vinci Code, suggesting the womb of Mary is also such an alchemy vessel.
Mary thus is a fine archetype that transcends the truth on many levels, not just one.

The solar system would qualify as an alchemy vessel too.
Quote:

The Klein Bottle/Mobius strip and Alchemy as archetypes of the Universe?
http://www.kleinbottle.net/Purcell/index.htm
Much of what I rite, rant, and rave about concerns the Reconciliation of Science and Religion, believe it or not...I am trying to bring folks together. 8)

Religion represented by the Vatican, would be among those most privy to the secrets of the past, like a winning hand at Poker that they dealt themselves, a hand that they hold close to their bosom, what TRUTHs do they veil from us?

No matter, the evidence of crimes against humanity is still OBVIOUSly strewn about, and if you take the time to investigate all the coincidences, you soon realize that so many coincidences can only mean one thing.
Design.

We can find the archetypal TRUTH embedded right into the architecture of St. Peter's Square AND the Arceibo Message?

Science is also on the threshold of reaching their apex on the mountain of knowledge and aspirations, resembling a universal TRUTH.
And in 1974 Carl Sagan and others sent a message out into SPACE.
This binary message became known as the ARECIBO Message, because they used the Arceibo telescope in Puerto Rico.
Did ROME hear the message sent out into space looking for space invaders?
Is the Pope a space invader looking for 'lebensraum'?

Do all roads lead back to Rome?
But the nine numbers, (Pythagoras spoke of 9, the Egyptian hierarchy or Ennead were 9, the enneagram is 9, the 9 pointed star in the middle ages = holy spirit) AND ALL of the above can be expressed as combination of 1s and 0s.

1-9 using binary code can be reduced to combination of 1s and 0s.
In effect ALL we identify can be reduced to a binary code, so I am told.

I have isolated the image from the ARECIBO message that forms the part of the message used to illustrate the structure of human DNA using binary code.

i.e. DNA = double helix

ARECIBO message re: DOUBLE HELIX of DNA

So can we find the basic archetypal architecture of our DNA, expressed in binary code, sent out into SPACE in EARTHLY structures and temples? :idea:

BTW...The images that follow, can also be traced to the Kabbalah blah blah re: Tree of Life.
I give the approximate dates of 'construction' of this universal archetype, a TRUTH revealed that transcends all man made blah blah blah self serving BS.

continued on next post...

Last edited by raphael; 20-11-2009 at 01:13 PM.
Old 20-11-2009, 12:01 PM   #2374
raphael
Banned

continued from previous post.

St. Peter's Square Ellipse circa 15th century and onwards and the ARECIBO DOUBLE HELIX of DNA sequenced in 1974.

The UNIVERSE of the LAMAS (date unknown by me) and the ANASAZI KIVA circa AD 500.
Note: the ameri-Indian KIVA (found in the AREA now called 51 :shock: , predates Vatican architecture by 1000 years!! and it has the VERTICAL BAR going up the center of the archetype.
AND this is important...OK?
One possible reason?

We see the VERTICAL BAR positioned within the GRAIL.

Representing the 4 nucleotides used in making DNA.
At the time the message was sent there were 4, however two more have since been discovered.

Can we introduce what influence the Siberian shaman may have had on eastern Europe?
ARKAIM Russia, known as the 'swastika city' circa 1500 BC, and on the right is the main ring found in MORAY Peru, Inca and pre-Columbian...BEFORE the New World was 'discovered'.

The evidence I present speaks a TRUTH.
It shows how we have equated our DNA with the TEMPLE.

And to think, that this symbol, the avatar I use, that I photographed in Peru in 2006, in a Roman Catholic monastery, would be the wake up call that I finally received, loud and clear.
It is the symbol that I followed back to Rome, Alchemy, NAZIs and the SWASTIKA.
And now the Holy Grail.
No wonder the 3rd and 4th Reichs can be associated with the Holy Roman Empires,
batman.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...-epiphany-101/
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...-of-the-tarot/

Please note that the image directly below the image of DNA is the human.
Please note that the image of St. Peter's Sq. Ellipse accounts for this...opening or gateway, that does NOT appear in the other images....

The GRAIL has been identified.
The CODE has been broken folks.
All that remains is to fix humanity, in a big way.

oh yes, I almost forgot...how does Tesla fit into all of this?
WOW >> http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic...174854#p174854

and the UNITED Nations also sports the same design when discussed worldly problems and solutions?
YES >> http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic...174976#p174976

manifested itself and found in Crop Circles too?
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic...st=0&sk=t&sd=a

So tannah.
Here is another piece to the puzzle, that I have found.
It concerns InfraSOUND and UltraSOUND.

I am about to introduce the MAIN reason WHY the SWASTIKA has been silenced and buried by JESUS crappola.

Quote:
Scientists accidentally discovered that the spinning core or vortex of a tornado creates infrasonic waves. When the vortices are large, the frequencies are lower; smaller vortices have higher, though still infrasonic, frequencies.
So this quote and what it reveals and about swirling whirling twisting devilish and dervish swastikas, is very very profound.
It also reveals a joke.
We often hear that many quantum leaps in science are by 'accident'.
Thus I contend scientists and our investigations into nature are merely accidents waiting to happen.

This next quote explains why animals know to flee prior to tsunamis reaching land...

Quote:
Infrasound has become the subject of intense study in recent years. Researchers have found that some animals, such as elephants, can communicate with low-frequency calls.
INFRA-Sound and Ultra-sound are most valuable clues and tools to understanding, unlocking these gates/doors/mirrors using SOUND, as I have contended all along is the what is being veiled by the White and Black Light Magicians who are silent on the role of SOUND in the creation.

So the obvious question/s are ...
Why after thousands of years, can the evolution of the temple, a design cultures on ALL continents shared in, be placed over/alongside the binary representation of DNA?
In other words, is it not very interesting that a profound aspect of our INNER temple (DNA) fits quite nicely into the OUTER temples that many cultures had designed.
Spiritual refuges, places to meditate, to help enlighten, the load?
Can you see the joke yoke that has been placed onto the shoulders of humanity as we plough through the field of dreams that the masters in control of the reins, reigns and rains, sow and reap, do ewe feel like part of the herd yet?
Amen

Oh my oh my, ole Raphael is getting to the very core of what matters.
I am such a heshe-devil.
Clearly most of the folks on this thread, especially the new and improved judeao/christian LIGHT-wankers are in the dark about how they have been/are being programmed using SOUND.

Fucking obvious to anybody with an OPEN mind.

namaste

p.s. most folks would just love a NOBEL prize.
one day the religious/science plebes, who do not know what they do, will realize ole' Raphael, the crazy fokker fucker, only wants his most noble prize for shooting down the Red and White Land Barons.
Am I an ACE or an aSS?
Only time will tell.

Last edited by raphael; 20-11-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Old 20-11-2009, 01:38 PM   #2375
ufti

I am not religious at all but the christ was mentioned outside the NT by the roman historican Publius Cornelius Tacitus. After all, there is only ONE line in all his chronicles and annals. It is regarding Nero, who blames the followers of christ for the fire. Tacitus then describes what is meant in only one sentence. He did not mention the name jesus or jesus of nazareth at all.
ufti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 02:52 PM   #2376
raphael
Banned

So why would asymmetry be part of the equation?

Are fractals considered symmetrical or asymmetrical?

here is what I found when looking for an answer...

Quote:
Abstract

In this paper, we consider the three-party quantum teleportation using non-symmetric states. Considering all possible teleportation scenarios in the three-party quantum teleportation, we show that the asymmetric teleportation would carry more information than symmetrical ones. We also discuss the relation between teleportation protocols and quantum states classficition.
Asymmetric design carries MORE information...hmm
Is that why our brains are asymmetrical, is that why we were given asymmetric LEFT and RIGHT hands?
Can you imagine if the herd of ewe had two left feet or two right hands?
How much could you carry, how far could you travel?

Is that why the asymmetrical swastika is an apt messenger to carry information between the realms, Hermes?
What say thee Thoth?
Mercury speak up.

tannah what kind of 4.5 CROSS-over messages are you suggesting open the gates?

re: 52 or 25
take a look at the image, in the lower left, at the Buddhist mandala.

can you see the numbers 52 in the NORTH?
can you see the numbers 25 in the SOUTH?

Let me explain the potential of where I AM going with this.

Potent / Jerusalem Cross also has the identifiable 52 or 25 on each of its FOUR Arms.

cha cha cha
another of ole' Raphael's recoveries from the universal memory pool, anybody can acceSS.
IMHO
Why and how did I access this archetypal knowledge?
Just by living more consciously once the patterns started revealing themselves.

i.e. The Magic Carpet
I bought a wool rug back in the mid-eighties, on an island in Greece called Santorini, in a town called Thira/Fira.
More than twenty years later I still walk daily across the rug, sometimes I even whirl and twirl like a sufi on it, it is also a reversible rug.
It is green on white on one side, and white on green on the reverse.
Then, not that long ago it occurred to me, we are immersed in divine archetypes as we walk the earth, in the here and now.
As my ancestors did...as my children will.

TRUTH transcends...especially archetype.
That is why C. Jung believes alchemy is the language of archetype.
The archetypal Meandering 'Tiber' River and 52/25

The Meander and 52/25
Can we apply knowledge of a meandering river to 52525252 and PHYSICS in studying xyz?
How many rivers emanated from the center of EDEN?

Of course that wool rug has that 5252525252 design running the perimeter of that woolly rug I was drawn too back in Greece.
It has become very apparent to me that we collect material objects, that speak to us, using their shape and form.
i.e. Why does the phallus attract both men and women?
Want to see a binary representation of how the PRIME numbers manifest?

Thus using the language of archetype...ole' Raphael wants to lay claim to another AHA!
The phallus/obelisk is a binary representation of how PRIME numbers map out when plotted on an x and y grid.

Shall we continue with the potential of the cross found in Jerusalem?

Yes the 52525252 scroll is very interesting tannah, but but but it gets much much better.
What is quite interesting dude, and it supports my contentious theory, (contentious to closed-minded plebes) is what we find positioned in the 4 CORNERS of that rectangular rug.
The glyph we find woven in those corners supports the work you, Lui and me have recognized and acknowledged.
And as always, confirmations such as these take us deeper down the hole.

ODAL Rune

The ODAL is the shape we find in those 4 corners, of my woolly lebensraum rug (living-room), as the 5252525252 scroll meanders its way in a straight line, and then as it tries to navigate the 90 degree bend, aka the right angled corner, the shape of the meander is CROSSed-OVER.
And my living room rug is a PROFOUND clue to what we have been yakking about when discussing 4.5.
And as my discussion about the ODAL suggested earlier on this thread ... it has been placed a contentious last, in the RUNE alphabet.
(others suggest dagaz should be last)

Does the shape/glyph that I found in the 4 Corners region of my magic carpet, represent the 4.5 CROSS-over?
And the CROSS-over is attained by TWISTING the 5252525 scroll like you would a Mobius strip?

The shape we find in those 4 corners is a RUNE, that I have already discussed on this thread.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=2202
And my penetrating insight using the Runes shall assist others in bringing ruin to organized religion and the lost in space science we are being subjected to.

Magic Carpet and the >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mobius Strip

What did the religious/science plebes think an enlightenment involved?
A walk in the park or a ride on my magic carpet?
St. Peter and the way he was crucified on an upside down crucifix...suggests enlightenment involves having your world turned upside down OR inside out as the MIRROR analogy and the Mobius strip both suggest.

tannah another profound coincidence re: 5 and 4 and my GREEN/white magic carpet.

There are 5 pairs of 52 running the length and 4 pairs of 52 that span the width.
GREEN was the color that represented the Holy Spirit in the Middle Ages.
And the Solfeggio frequency that heals DNA is around 528 hertz and it is associated with the color GREEN.
And it can be also shown how the Holy Spirit = SS and is profoundly connected to 55 and 22/7 = Pi.

Thus to summarize:
Holy Spirit = Pi
CARD X of the Tarot (connected to precession?) = phi

more to come....

Namaste

Last edited by raphael; 20-11-2009 at 05:43 PM.
Old 21-11-2009, 09:31 PM   #2377
major seven
Banned

Hey Ralphael!

Check this out!

www.spaghettiwesternreplicas.com/poncho.html

Now is that Cool, or What?

Swasticas or just a cool design?

Do you think Clint, aka, "The Man With No Name" knew he was wearing swasticas? LOL! Yeah Right!
Can a swastica be a swastica when the cross is disconnected or turned backward on itself?
Personally I don't think they are swastikas at all, but merely a cool design.
But I'll bet YOU do, Eh?

And check out Clint's vest.

www.spaghettiwesternreplicas.com/vest.html

I always loved Clint's vest.
Notice the Asymmetry.
How cool is that?
Notice how the vest is just a tad shorter on the gun hand side.
I reckon that asymmetry made all the difference in Clint getting the bad guys first, Ya Think?
Now theres a good study on how asymmetry can save your life, Eh What?

Now Clint's hat is real cool too. But it looks pretty symetrical to me.
Except for the real one of course.
You got to get beat up a few times and have your horse step on it and maybe even a bullethole or too to get that cool asymetrical look going.

www.spaghettiwesternreplicas.com/hat.html

But click on the picture and check out Clint's hatband.
Now there is a real study of asymmetry.
I didn't see any swasticas though, did you?

Now check out those silver rattlesnakes on his gun grips.

www.spaghettiwesternreplicas.com/grip.html

How cool is that?
Now there is a study in both, asymmetry PLUS a statement for "Don't Fuck With Me"

What do ya think?
Tah!
M7

Last edited by major seven; 22-11-2009 at 04:37 AM.
major seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 12:26 AM   #2378
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by major seven View Post
Swasticas or just a cool design?
yes the swastika (both versions) was used by many north american, central american, and south america indians who got rubbed out, by wankers with names like corporal, sergeant, colonel, major and general, belonging to groups like the christians and freemasons.

Quote:
Do you think Clint, aka, "The Man With No Name" knew he was wearing swasticas? LOL! Yeah Right!
that is not clint in the image.
those are not swastikas.

Quote:
Can a swastica be a swastica when the cross is diconnected or turned backward on itself?
Personally I don't think they are swatikas at all, but merely a cool design.
But I'll bet YOU do, Eh?
those designs look more like odals and dagaz.

Quote:
How cool is that?
I think it is very cool that you continue to spew such fucking drivel.
Keep it up plebe.

Quote:
What do ya think?
Tah!
M7
Like I said you are an ignorant plebe.
You have done nothing to change my thoughts.
Ta
Old 22-11-2009, 04:26 AM   #2379
major seven
Banned

Ralphael
yes the swastika (both versions) was used by many north american, central american, and south america indians who got rubbed out, by wankers with names like corporal, sergeant, colonel, major and general, belonging to groups like the christians and freemasons.

M7
Right Ralph, we know!
You are starting to Trip Out again.
I didn't ask you for the history of the demise of New World natives by Old World natives, did I, yet you felt compelled to fill us in on a historical note that had nothing to do with my question.
Not to mention that you have repeated the same exact historical points somewheres around 1.2 MILLION times already.

The question was concerning the design pattern on Clint's serape pattern he used in those spaghetti westerns.

They looked like disconnected swastica patterns, and since you keep posting weird variations, who else better to ask than you?
You be the MAN, Ralphie.
Ralphael, SWASTIMAN!!!

Ralphael
that is not clint in the image.

M7
Like WOW, Ralph! Do ya THINK?
So what tipped you off?
Maybe because the guy in the photo DOESN'T LOOK LIKE CLINT?
What part of "REPLICA" didn't you get?
It was hard to find a good picture of Clint with his serape cuz it was usually thrown over his shoulder and you couldn't see the design real good.

Ralph
those are not swastikas.

M7
Right!
But as I mentioned, they do look like DISCONNECTED swastica parts, Yes?
With a extra little arm thingy.
Now what happens when you put two of them together at right angels?
NOW do you have a swastica?
Try it! Lenghthen the long line a bit and put the two together.
Looks like a swastika to me. How about you?

So what happened when you did that?
Was there a brilliant flash of pure energy radiating out and lighting up your whole city?
Did planes fall from the sky from instrumentation failure?
Did bridges and buildings collapse from the enormous energy pull on the earths tectonic plates causing them to shift?

No? Mine didn't either?
So where is all this Swastipower then coming from?

Well, I would reckon it came from whatever the ancient guys wanted to make it.
My theory is, a few thousand odd years ago plus a few days, some artistically inclined dude or dudette was hovering around a campfire waiting on some vittles to finish cooking and out of shear boredom or artistic inspiration, started dorking around in the dirt with a stick.
Like really man, how hard is it to draw a few right angles anyway.
A two year old can make a copy.
So he or she makes one side and then the same one at 90 degrees.
TADAH!!! You got your first swastithingy in the dirt.

From there, as many designs do, it started taking shape in the dirt, which if they are cool looking, will find their way into basket and pottery designs,

But it only took one shaman/conman to latch onto the design and proclaim it had some sort of power just because it looked cool and was easy to make and had an illusion of rotary movement to get your little swastiball rolling along to other tribes and whoever.

The shaman/conman only had to get lucky using it as a healing amulet for somebody laid out with some sickness they would have recovered from without the conman's swastica's help.
Then what happens!
The sick guy gets better, believes he was saved from the gods that like to make you sick, and runs around telling everybody all about it.
In his gratitude to the gods and the shaman's/conman's help, he feels obliged to give something back worthy of his recovery. Something with value he is willing to give up.
What a deal! Something for nothing minus a little theatrical play acting.
Worse, the Shaman might actually come to believe it himself that this swastagadjit thing actually works.
Of course the Shaman must let the village chief in on the scam who starts seeing dollar signs himself, or pigs or virgins. Most likely virgins.

Like really Ralph! Do you think folks back then had much in the way of brains to question the swastikas power, because if you did, it would kill you dead. Or the shaman/conman would.

So now along come some more shaman/conman types and they see the fist conman's game and say, "How Cool! I want some of this action."

So off they go and Swastahistory begins its trek through the centuries, eventually leading to old Ralphael here, who is still buying into the very first shaman/conman's game.

So there you go!
Major 7's theoretical history of the swastica!

So what do you think Ralphie?
Opps! Probably shouldn't of asked.

UMBRELLAS EVERYONE!!! A SHIT STORM APPROACHETH!!!

Ralphael
I think it is very cool that you continue to spew such fucking drivel.
Keep it up plebe.

M7
Ah Yes! Quite! Drivel!
Such a relative term, much over used by the generally...... drivel inclined.

Ralphael
Like I said you are an ignorant plebe.
You have done nothing to change my thoughts.
Ta

M7
Well, Gee Ralph!
Compared to Swastiman, who isn't an ignorant plebe.
SWASTIMAN, Super Hero!

With your Super Hero tights and a big swastika in front and back, SWASTIMAN shall strike fear and terror into the hearts of..........ignorant plebes?
Yeah OK! I'm sure Superman, Batman and all the other Super Heros out there are real impressed.

OK Ralphie!
Whatever!

Tah Tah
M7

Last edited by major seven; 22-11-2009 at 05:00 AM.
major seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 08:49 PM   #2380
raphael
Banned

Quote:

You be the MAN, Ralphie.
thank you

Quote:
But as I mentioned, they do look like DISCONNECTED swastica parts, Yes?
With a extra little arm thingy.
Now what happens when you put two of them together at right angels?

study these, take your pick, there is apparently one available that fits most major belief systems.
really why is that?

go to bed every night with one of these images placed into the mind.
if you have difficulty sleeping, imagine a swirling swastika.
that is what I do.
call me in a year.
>> magic

Quote:
My theory is, a few thousand odd years ago plus a few days, some artistically inclined dude or dudette was hovering around a campfire
You stole that theory from this fella >>>

Quote:
The Zoroastrian regions were the only places in the pre-industrial world where oil naturally sprang from the ground. Thus, from the dawn of prehistory, a line of the human race had much greater material ease for producing bright and permanent fires. Without being aware of it, they practiced Phosphenism, but did not analyze the details of the process: thinking while focusing on a bright fire.

http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic...195214#p195214
Some really good info on that site.

Quote:
But it only took one shaman/conman to latch onto the design and proclaim it had some sort of power just because it looked cool and was easy to make and had an illusion of rotary movement to get your little swastiball rolling along to other tribes and whoever.
Only one eh?
Well this Shaman sure got around, long long long before Jesus could walk on water OR plebes like yourself learned how to sail the oceans.

Map of Distribution of the Swastika.
Note how it seems confined to primarily northern and equatorial countries.

Quote:
Like really Ralph! Do you think folks back then had much in the way of brains to question the swastikas power ...
They used more of there brain than EWE dude.
And I suspect more of their heARTs too...

Quote:
UMBRELLAS EVERYONE!!! A SHIT STORM APPROACHETH!!!
Duh
No the storm seemed to arrive and leave with EWE.

Quote:
Ralph!

Super Hero!
thank you again.

Quote:
I'm sure Superman, Batman and all the other Super Heros out there are real impressed.
Of course they are, the TRUTH meSSenger has arrived, thus humanities GOOD LUCK has returned.

Kinda like Jesus coming back.
A 'reversal' of fortunes.

namaste

Raphael

Last edited by raphael; 22-11-2009 at 09:10 PM.