Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 28-09-2009, 04:03 PM   #21
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitler View Post
Thats one way of looking at it. Here's another.

After the humiliating defeat in WW1 Germany was crippled financialy and politicaly. The communists tried to take advantage of this and very nearly succeded in causing a revolution in Germany. Had this happened the USSR would have extended right into Europe. But it didn't happen thanks to a plucky young upstart by the name of Adolf Hitler, who together with his band of freedom fighters the SS and thier chums the SA, fought back and stopped the Marxists in thier tracks. After years of bitter struggling Hitler finally rose up and gained control of Germany. He ended the grotesquly unfair repatriations being paid to the French, rounded up the marxists and many of thier alledged supporters and placed them in work camps. He then peacefully made a union with Czecoslovacia and Austria (look it up, his army was cheered in the streets) and due to concerns over Stalin's saber rattling he send a protective force into Poland to ward off the immanent Soviet invasion. Unfortunatly partisan Polish militias loyal to Stalin and the Marxist cause, instigated a civil war which dragged German forces into a most brutal and destrucive conflict, which resulted in the near total destruction of the country.
The people of Britain were tricked into believing that this was was the result of German agression and war was declared.
Hitler realised that with the Marxists the old rules didn't apply. Conquest wasn't enough for these maniacs only total destruction would do for them. So rather than fuck about he launched his Blitzkrieg right into Europe, desperatly trying to create a corporate fascist bloc to protect the citizens of Europe from the cancer of Marxism that had its power in the East and its heart in London.
Realising that his beloved communism had a serious and determined foe in Hitler, Stalin massed his troops on Germany's Eastern border and forced Hitler to retaliate in direct violation of the non-agression pact he had tricked Hitler into signing. Feeling he had no other option he sent his troops in. We all know what happened next, millions of German soldiers died as the cunning commies continued to withdraw back into Russia destroying all the crops and burning towns to the ground. Millions of Russians obediently starved for Stalin just to watch the Germans die. This ruse worked and it financialy crippled first the German army, then finaly the whole nation. With food now at a minimum it was inevitable that the prisons and labor camps would be denied food first. The result of this was mass starvation in the camps, photographs of which were used to dishonestly claim a deliberate 'holocaust' had taken place.
As to Hitler's ultimate fate. Forget the sucide lies, for which there is no evidence except from the mouths of lying communists, serious historians now agree that, after several hours of brutal hand to hand combat in his bunker Hitler experienced Christ Consiousness and asscended to the Nth Dimention where he now teaches showmanship skills to unicorns.
Nice to see someone else has done their homework and figured it out. Takes a keen mind to discover the info and a bit of nouse (intelligence) to put it all together, this is the most logical and proveable version of events. Anything else is propaganda and mostly uncomfirmed conspiracies (sure Elvis and Jesus is alive too)

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=301

follow the above link for proof and info

No he was defending Germany and her people against Communist Jews who attacked and killed 58,000 German civilians before the war.
Why not 1500 or so movies about this or maybe a few even?

Jewish Butcher of the Ukraine - Stalin's Brother-In-Law

Lazar Kaganovich: Stalin's Mass Murderer
American Times Today

Lazar Moiseyevich Kaganovich (Kogan), of Jewish descent, was born in Kubany, near Kiev, Ukraine, in 1893. In 1911 he joined the Jewish-founded Communist Party and became involved with the Bolsheviks (Lower East Side New York Jews). Kaganovich took an active part in the 1917 takeover of Christian Russia by Communism and rose rapidly in the Party hierarchy.

From 1925 to 1928, he was first secretary of the party organization in Ukraine and by 1930 was a full member of the Politburo.

Kaganovich was one of a small group of Stalin's top sadists pushing for very high rates of collectivization after 1929. He became Stalin's butcher of Christian Russians during the late 1920s and early 1930s when the Kremlin (jews) launched its war against the kulaks (small landowners who were Christians) and implemented a ruthless policy of land collectivization. The resulting state-organized forced famine, was a planned genocide and killed 7,000,000 Ukrainians between 1932 and 1933, and inflicted enormous suffering on the Soviet Central Asian republic of Kazakhstan.

Josef Stalin (Dzhugashvili) altered census figures to hide the millions of famine deaths when the Ukraine and northern Caucasus region had an extremely poor harvest in 1932, just as Stalin was demanding heavy requisitions of grain to sell abroad to finance his industrialization program which was on top of enforced collective farming of 1929. Stalin is conservatively estimated to have been responsible for the murder and/or starvation of 40,000,000 Russians and Ukrainians during his reign of terror, while the total deaths resulting from the de-kulaklization and famine, by way of Kaganovich, can be conservatively estimated at about 14,500,000.

On any analysis, Kaganovich, was one of the worst mass murderers in history, and little wonder that during World War II large numbers of Ukrainians greeted the Germans as liberators, with many joining the Waffen-SS to keep Communism from enslaving all of Europe.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=839
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 04:13 PM   #22
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
The US took German scientists and 1-3 tier Nazi officers via Operation Paperclip. So why would the Vatican and its `Allies' take the risk of spiriting out thousands of these Nazi functionaries and not take the kingpin - Hitler?
And you think a defeated people (the Germans held up their hands and said take me take me to America! to work for the people who'd just slaughtered their familys and fellow country men and women) give me a break.

They would have had no say in the matter, the Germans where used for their brains and the many inventions and advances in sciences.

Maybe some of the knowledge was beaten/tortured out of them like the Nuremberg confessions (which was all lies made up by the Communists and co)

I am very sceptical of a Nazi Vatican alliance, only reason I can think of if there was one, is that Communists were slaughtering millions of Catholics and others and destroyed their priests, nuns etc and Churches. therefore at the time they shared a common enemy (Communism) Germany was mostly made up of Protestants and Catholics at the time.

There's varied quotes from Hitler about Christianity most are about his distaste, other slightly praising it, although that's said he used the latter as propaganda (he didn't mean what he said) just to get the Catholics on his side.

There was some Catholics who were against the Nazis too.
Old 28-09-2009, 04:21 PM   #23
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
And you think a defeated people (the Germans held up their hands and said take me take me to America! to work for the people who'd just slaughtered their familys and fellow country men and women) give me a break.

They would have had no say in the matter, the Germans where used for their brains and the many inventions and advances in sciences.

Maybe some of the knowledge was beaten/tortured out of them like the Nuremberg confessions (which was all lies made up by the Communists and co)

I am very sceptical of a Nazi Vatican alliance, only reason I can think of if there was one, is that Communists were slaughtering millions of Catholics and others and destroyed their priests, nuns etc and Churches. therefore at the time they shared a common enemy (Communism) Germany was mostly made up of Protestants and Catholics at the time.

There's varied quotes from Hitler about Christianity most are about his distaste, other slightly praising it, although that's said he used the latter as propaganda (he didn't mean what he said) just to get the Catholics on his side.

There was some Catholics who were against the Nazis too.
whhat catholics with any say had opposed him?
who you trying to fool?
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 04:23 PM   #24
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
lets not forget..
hitler is related to the rothschildes..he is of the bloodline!

also he is a top ranking thule member..same shit different name.

I have always thought it convenient that he topped himself, 'closure' springs to mind...
thats the way the scaley brotherhood like it, to shut the profane up..
you totally sure on the rothschild part.

i know theres something about a maid at rothschild /schiff mansion, but how much is true.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 04:27 PM   #25
drakul

Quote:
Kitler quote - Realising that his beloved communism had a serious and determined foe in Hitler, Stalin massed his troops on Germany's Eastern border and forced Hitler to retaliate in direct violation of the non-agression pact he had tricked Hitler into signing. Feeling he had no other option he sent his troops in. We all know what happened next, millions of German soldiers died as the cunning commies continued to withdraw back into Russia destroying all the crops and burning towns to the ground.

Millions of Russians obediently starved for Stalin just to watch the Germans die. This ruse worked and it financialy crippled first the German army, then finaly the whole nation. With food now at a minimum it was inevitable that the prisons and labor camps would be denied food first. The result of this was mass starvation in the camps, photographs of which were used to dishonestly claim a deliberate 'holocaust' had taken place.

Here's a few questions about the `Hitler was a Noble German Hero only fighting Dirty Jewish Communists' scenario in a nutshell -

1. Hitler destroyed his own army in Russia- refusing to let them retreat when General Winter was clearly winning the war. WHY?

2. Hitler invaded Yugoslavia and inflicted `Operation Punishment' on these people who were the farthest thing from Communists. Nearly 2 million people died as Hitler's policy was that for every German soldier killed - 100 innocents would be taken out and shot. In one famous incident, Germans took 100 children from a Belgrade and school and shot them, along with their teachers. Why?

3. Many Jews were high up in the Nazi command. Why?

4. In all, Hitler created a Holocaust in which 50 million people died, the vast majority were CHRISTIANS.

5. The Fascist Ustace of Croatia, controlled by the VATICAN set up a complex of concentration camps called JASCENOVAC in which 700,000 men women and children were brutally killed, simply for the sin of being ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN. If Fascist Germany was all about protecting Christians from Jewish communists, WHY did the Fascists do that?

So the Illuminati got the Christians to fight and destroy each other. The biggest joke in the world - ON US.

The Catholic church warned about the holocaust they were party to committing in WWI AND WWII via the predictions of FATIMA which called for the `CONVERSION OF RUSSIA' or terrible things would happen. What CONVERSION? The Russians were already Christian and had been for over 1,000 years. The Russians were Orthodox Christian. Remember the Fatima oracle was BEFORE the COMMUNISTS took over Russia.

The Vatican played a huge role in bringing Hitler to power and they ran the worst killers out of Germany at the end of the war via their RATLINES.
Don't ever kid yourself, if you look at the BIG PICTURE, put together all the pieces, you can see that Hitler was no heroic freedom fighter against Communism - that was the PARTY LINE that was fed to the German people to make them committ suicide. In fact there is no difference between FASCISM and COMMUNISM as David Icke has said, both terms mean total govt. control.

And I won't even go into Icke's and other's contention that Hitler was in fact an illicit ROTHSCHILD. But he was certainly someone's puppet.

Last edited by drakul; 28-09-2009 at 04:50 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 04:31 PM   #26
cpfc12

Quote:
Originally Posted by litebritedeath View Post
conspiracy theorist - 1
human zombies - 0
hahah :d:d:d
cpfc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 04:46 PM   #27
tb303

The Hitler Escape - Operation Winnie the Pooh
tb303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 06:08 PM   #28
duckandcover

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
http://www.adl.org/Braun/dim_14_1_neutrality_europe.asp

The SP is, the gold was given the the allies in return for Hitler and his associates to retreat to the mountains of Portugal under the proviso that they kept themselves secret. The Allies, especially the US took in many Nazis, many involved in war crimes, gave them immunity and allowed them to develop missile technology and stealth technology. My guess is that the US was aware of the remains of the Third Reich hidden in the mountains of Portugal but they would not bother them as long as they didn't give them a reason to.
So thats why the fascists called it the Lisbon Treaty! Hitler would be proud!
duckandcover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 06:36 PM   #29
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
The 'Hitler' piece of skull used as evidence since 1945 with a bullet hole in it to prove his suicide and death, has now been proved to be that of a woman between the ages of 20 and 40 years old.

Maybe he did escape to South America with Eva Braun after all.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...al-womans.html
There has always been speculation as the body was burned and allegedly burned beyond recognition. Very interesting.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 06:59 PM   #30
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckandcover View Post
So thats why the fascists called it the Lisbon Treaty! Hitler would be proud!
Former SS Nazis were also brought into the US secret services - at that time OSS, then evolved into CIA. Ostensibly to `fight Communism'. In fact many of these Nazis went right into developing MKULTRA (Mind Kontroll) program, Icke talks about this collusion in the Biggest Secret.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB146/index.htm

Last edited by drakul; 28-09-2009 at 07:44 PM.
Old 28-09-2009, 07:28 PM   #31
dinachick

I got a picture of Hitler as an old man somewhere, just have to find it... in the meantime I have included a link (seeing this is about WW2 stuff) about the revelations of Otto Skorzeny and GWB. VERY interesting what Skorzeny said before he died.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/famil...d24aug07.shtml

PIcture is in a thread about this very topic.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6481

Last edited by dinachick; 28-09-2009 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Add picture
dinachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 07:40 PM   #32
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Former SS Nazis were also brought into the US secret services - at that time OSS, then evolved into CIA. Ostensibly to `fight Communism'. In fact many of these Nazis went right into developing MKULTRA (Mind Korntroll) program, Icke talks about this collusion in the Biggest Secret.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB146/index.htm
Hitler is an enigma for sure. The only thing I know is that the official story is BS

I don't think ANYONE has figgered him out yet. But I agree the Nazis were infested with Jews. I wonder about the guy who (apparently) was filmed calling for (translation may be somewhat 'Ahemedinejad'ed) 'the extermination of the Jews' because he LOOKED like one.

Hitler never endorsed such a thing far as I know. He may have done a Bonaparte

I smell a big set-up

PS Mandelson was the STAR * at the Labour Party conference. I heard on Bolshevic Browbeating Comitern MI5 Live this evening.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 07:48 PM   #33
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinachick View Post
I got a picture of Hitler as an old man somewhere, just have to find it... in the meantime I have included a link (seeing this is about WW2 stuff) about the revelations of Otto Skorzeny and GWB. VERY interesting what Skorzeny said before he died.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/famil...d24aug07.shtml

YES. I saw that. Very interesting. Do you think there's any truth to that claim - the Bush family were actually subversive Nazis from Germany and their `cover' story is that they are longtime Americans??? Hard to believe.

Also the claim that one of the Bush's was spying on Nikola Tesla and stealing his secrets?

Last edited by drakul; 28-09-2009 at 07:48 PM.
Old 28-09-2009, 07:52 PM   #34
rhydra

Hitler was said to have poisoned himself, shot himself or both, which different credible witnesses gave different accounts. One can only assume that he was spirited out of the country, probably an agreement brokered between the SS and the Allies in return for secrets.
Old 28-09-2009, 07:52 PM   #35
drakul

[QUOTE=rodin;1058292548]
Quote:
Hitler is an enigma for sure. The only thing I know is that the official story is BS

I don't think ANYONE has figgered him out yet. But I agree the Nazis were infested with Jews. I wonder about the guy who (apparently) was filmed calling for (translation may be somewhat 'Ahemedinejad'ed) 'the extermination of the Jews' because he LOOKED like one.
Are you talking about the current President of Iran? (I can't spell it either)

Quote:
Hitler never endorsed such a thing far as I know. He may have done a Bonaparte I smell a big set-up
Hitler always said - The bigger the lie the more people will believe it

Quote:
PS Mandelson was the STAR * at the Labour Party conference. I heard on Bolshevic Browbeating Comitern MI5 Live this evening.[
Mandelson? Please elaborate.

Last edited by drakul; 28-09-2009 at 07:53 PM.
Old 28-09-2009, 07:55 PM   #36
eternal_spirit
Inactive

What's the story about his teeth matching dental records?
Old 28-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #37
rodin
Banned

[QUOTE=drakul;1058292585]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Are you talking about the current President of Iran? (I can't spell it either)
Yes. Misquoted as saying he wanted to nuke Israel.

[QUOTE=drakul;1058292585]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Hitler always said - The bigger the lie the more people will believe it
Bonapartism Google it

Quote:
Mandelson? Please elaborate.
Gay Jewish **** Agent of Rothschild
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 08:05 PM   #38
tb303

Quote:
Here's a few questions about the `Hitler was a Noble German Hero only fighting Dirty Jewish Communists' scenario in a nutshell...

...And I won't even go into Icke's and other's contention that Hitler was in fact an illicit ROTHSCHILD. But he was certainly someone's puppet.
Exactly.

There are so many contradictions in the various theories about Hitler that the only one that makes more and more sense to me is that he was MI6 and therefore an agent of his kin, the Rothschilds:

Was Hitler A British Agent?

tb303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 08:17 PM   #39
snapdragon

Hitler was a Rothschild funded by the Rothschilds and carried out acts to create Zion. I don't think he was aware of this.
But you know, it's an inconvenient truth to some camps.
snapdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 11:26 PM   #40
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
What's the story about his teeth matching dental records?

Mystery solved Hitler reincarnated but came back as a cat this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitler
Thats one way of looking at it. Here's another