Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 23-09-2009, 07:23 AM   #1
sukyspook

Default World Statesman of the Year: Gordon Brown

Gordon Brown honoured in New York as world statesman of the year

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...gratul-001.jpg

Gordon Brown is congratulated by Bono in New York. Photograph: Darren Staples/Reuters

Gordon Brown may be trailing in the polls at home, but in the US last night he was hailed as a hero for "stabilising" the world economy and showing "compassionate leadership".

The prime minister, in New York for the UN general assembly, was honoured as world statesman of the year at a VIP-packed gala dinner. The award was presented on behalf of the Appeal of Conscience Foundation, an interfaith organisation which campaigns for religious freedom and human rights, by the veteran US former secretary of state Henry Kissinger.

Rock star Bono, Queen Rania of Jordan, and the Israeli defence minister Ehud Barak were among the audience as Kissinger praised Brown for his "vision and dedication" in handling the world economic crisis.

"His leadership has been essential to our ability to overcome the moment of danger," said Kissinger. The award has been previously been given to French president Nicolas Sarkozy and to German chancellor Angela Merkel.

Brown heard he had been given the honour back in March during his visit to Washington DC to meet Barack Obama. The foundation praised Brown's "compassionate leadership in dealing with the challenging issues facing humanity, his commitment to freedom, human dignity and the environment, and for the major role he has played in helping to stabilise the world's financial system". Obama has praised Gordon integrity as the two men vowed to work together to tackle the "unprecedented" global recession.

Asked in March what advice he had for Brown about winning elections, Obama said that, whatever the problems faced, good policy would win out over time. He told Brown to continue showing integrity and to be sure that "every day you are waking up and making the very best decisions that you can, despite the fact that sometimes the cards in your hand are not very good and the options are narrow".

The foundation wields considerable power, thanks to its charismatic leader and founder Rabbi Arthur Schneier. Last year he persuaded Pope Benedict to visit a synagogue in New York.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...orld-statesman

UNBEFECKINLIEVABLE - but in a sense, total nonsense...

The ego being massaged once again whilst thousands continue to die from the manipulations of these "people" and millions become unemployed, dispossessed of everything and these 'brothers' pat themselves on their backs for a job 'well done'....truly despicable imo, made worse by a complicit media 'sticking it to us' in our faces...

I saw the story and award 'ceremony' on TV and couldn't let it pass by even though I know I should!
sukyspook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, 07:24 AM   #2
morjo

Bloody Bono!
morjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, 07:29 AM   #3
sukyspook

Quote:
Originally Posted by morjo View Post
Bloody Bono!
TRAGIC EH! Stupid man, stupid indeed...

I'm guessing that this PR stunt of the two of them together is to boost Gordy's profile by snaffling Bono fans to support and eventually, vote zanuliebore.....

As Forrest Gump so rightly said: "stupid is as stupid does". I must watch that film again...

Interesting aside too - U2 (UTU = a name for Saturn...) have a new tour in which they appear in 'the claw', a 'wrap around' set.

Gordy is famous for his 'clunking fist' or 'claw' at the despatch box...

'Panther's Claw' was a name for the latest major 'assault' in Afghanistan...

There are no such things as coinkydinks are there!
Old 23-09-2009, 08:04 AM   #4
yozhik

Kissinger praising Brown.
Says it all.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 23-09-2009 at 08:05 AM.
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, 08:11 AM   #5
sukyspook

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
Says it all.
Indeed Yozhik, he's what so disgusted me about the whole thing....but most of us know 'the score'.

So apart from acknowledging such non-'events', we must try to forget these "people" - trouble is, their 'handywork' is clearly visible the world over and has been for decade after decade...

We must believe in our hearts that their despotism is coming to an end. It really is, imo. It will be brought to an even swifter conclusion if a certain family is rounded up, tried and banished to a Big Bro kind of island....
Old 23-09-2009, 08:50 AM   #6
refusetoconsent

Im lost for words. Shame there wasnt a poll "who is the bigger prick". Makes my blood itch, world leaders congratulating themselves on a job well done. Role on the election when he finally actually has to meet some real people , dont think there will be any arse kissing or back slapping then.
As for bono, how has he turned into a worldwide moral dictator? If he was made of chocolate im sure he would eat himself.
refusetoconsent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, 09:20 AM   #7
nicolaj

they should have left this one for April st.
Zec 14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
nicolaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, 09:24 AM   #8
yozhik

You have to see the funny side though ...

I mean, for fuck sake ... fist me elbow deep with a hand full of razor blades ...

... if Brown is 'Statesman of the Year' ... it just goes to show how totally fucking useless the rest of the pricks are!!
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, 09:29 AM   #9
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Wink

Quote:
Says it all.
We have to be grateful they don't inflict the trouser dropping ceremony on us as well. That would be too much to bear.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, 09:37 AM   #10
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolaj View Post
they should have left this one for April st.
My thoughts exactly.

I simply can't believe this is true...

What has he done?

Promoted the New World Order...

Yep.

That must be it.

Kissinger... (where's the vomit smilie?)

Bono... (same icon required...)
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, 09:48 AM   #11
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morjo View Post
Bloody Bono!
Crypto I am thinking

I mean 'Hewson' only one letter removed from Stalin's last name

From Sikipedos....

During the band's early years, Bono was known for his rebellious tone which turned to political anger and rage during the band's War, The Joshua Tree and Rattle and Hum eras.[4]

U2's sound and focus dramatically changed with their 1991 album, Achtung Baby.

Bono is on the board of the Elevation Partners private-equity firm, which attempted to purchase Eidos Interactive in 2005 and has since gone on to invest in other entertainment businesses.[10][68] Bono has invested in the Forbes Media group in the US through Elevation Partners. Elevation Partners became the first outsider to invest in the company, taking a minority stake in Forbes Media LLC, a new company encompassing the 89-year-old business which includes Forbes magazine, the Forbes.com website and other assets. The terms of the deal were not disclosed, but reports said the stake was worth about €194 million ($250m).[69]

Humanitarian work

Bono with President Lula da Silva of Brazil
Bono has become one of the world's best-known philanthropic performers.[71][72]

Time Magazine named Bono one of the "100 Most Influential People" in its May 2004 special issue,[83] and again in the 2006 Time 100 special issue.[84] In 2005, Time named Bono a Person of the Year along with Bill and Melinda Gates.[19]

In 2007, Bono was named in the United Kingdom's New Years Honours List as an honorary Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire.[18][89] He was formally granted knighthood on 29 March 2007 in a ceremony at the residence of British Ambassador David Reddaway in Dublin, Ireland.[90]

In an article in Bloomberg Markets in March 2007, journalists Richard Tomlinson and Fergal O’Brien noted that Bono used his band's 2006 Vertigo world tour to promote his ONE Campaign while at the same time "U2 was racking up $389 million in gross ticket receipts, making Vertigo the second-most lucrative tour of all time, according to Billboard magazine. . . . Revenue from the Vertigo tour is funneled through companies that are mostly registered in Ireland and structured to minimize taxes."[100]

Perhaps the most sinister in its reference to the colour

Product Red is another initiative begun by Bono and Bobby Shriver to raise money for the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria.[106] Bobby Shriver has been announced as the CEO of Product Red, whilst Bono is currently an active public spokesperson for the brand. Product Red is a brand that is licensed to partner companies, such as American Express, Apple, Converse, Motorola, Microsoft, Dell, The Gap, and Giorgio Armani.[107] Each company creates a product with the Product Red logo and a percentage of the profits from the sale of these labelled products will go to the Global Fund.[108]

Credentials fit. Also there was that odd book he wrote about David...

Bono looks and feels like a Masonic Bolsheviki to me
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, 09:53 AM   #12
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Says it all.
I have him down as controlled. Emnity from Blair etc. Was a good article in MSM about Mandelson keeping Brown in power just so Blair gets EU presidency
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, 10:00 AM   #13
anthony65
Inactive

Bono and project red...

In alchemy, red is the colour of all colours, the red lion, the final colour of the philosopher's stone.

http://www.webexhibits.org/pigments/...lor/reds3.html

Red in Alchemy
According to the ideas of Alchemy the whole matter was endowed with life. Dyeing was an animated process utilizing powers innate to matter. Roger Bacon, learned monk and scientist, wrote in 13th century:

"Alchemy is of great practical use; it teaches us to prepare precious metalls, dyes and many other usefull things in a better and richer way than they are brought forth in the Nature." (Bruns 1997, p. 70)

Red was the alchemical color of all colors. Preaparation of Vermilion (mercuric sulfide) from mercury and sulphur was worked out in all details. Vermilion and mercury itself were considered by some adepts to be the preliminary stage to the "Philosophers Stone" - a magic substance which was capable of converting cheap metalls into gold. Owners of this stone were thought to have magical capabilities. The search for the Philosopher Stone could be construed to be the symbol of the quest for higher states of life (see Paulo Coellho: The Alchemist). There were many complicated and even magical steps to the preparation of this imaginary substance. The completion of this Opus Magnus (Great Work) was signalled by reddening of the mixture ("rubedo"). This being the reason for naming the Philosopher Stone "Red Lion" or "Great Red Water".

"Red in Alchemy
According to the ideas of Alchemy the whole matter was endowed with life. Dyeing was an animated process utilizing powers innate to matter."

Dyeing? or Dying?

Red = Blood

Red mercury

** Interesting that they mention mercury and sulphur here... Shades of my mercury lightbulb thread... Shades? Shades of Bono?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83050
Old 23-09-2009, 10:21 AM   #14
djhooker
Inactive

'stabilizing the economy'...good to know tptb have a sense of humour.
djhooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, 11:45 AM   #15
sukyspook

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhooker View Post
'stabilizing the economy'...good to know tptb have a sense of humour.
I guess the following video explanation is quite a good one as to what Brown is being rewarded for - ruining the economy of the UK as 'they' can't take their agenda forward unless they create their CHAOS, from which they bring their version of ORDER...

This recent article ties in with what Michel was saying:

August 30, 2009
NM Rothschild pitches motorway privatisation plan

"A radical plan to raise £100 billion by privatising the motorway network has been presented to the three main political parties by NM Rothschild, the influential investment bank.

Rothschild, an architect of several privatisations, made its pitch in the weeks running up to the summer recess on July 21, Whitehall sources said. Bankers told leading politicians that the sale of the roads overseen by the Highways Agency — all motorways and most big trunk roads — could help revive battered public finances."

snip

"The bank was behind many of the key privatisations of the 1980s and 1990s, including British Steel, British Gas and British Coal. It has close links to the Conservatives, having employed several senior Party figures including Lord Lamont, John Redwood and Lord Wakeham. Oliver Letwin, the former shadow chancellor, works there part-time. "

rest at:

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/to...cle6814923.ece

A little bird told me - can't verify but all this sounds about right:

John Smith duly elected leader of zanuliebore, conveniently dies
Bliar installed, I mean elected leader of zanuliebore
gold sold off at lowest price (to whom eh??) when Gordy running the 'shop'
Gordy makes deal with Bliar (or SOMEONE makes the deal) that Bliar goes as PM and eventually becomes EU prez if/so Gordy can be PM...
but - THEY HAVE TO DELIVER THE UK INTO THE EU IE VIA LISBON 'TREATY'...failing that, they'll do what 'they' want any way SO WE HAVE TO STOP THEM SOMEHOW, BEFORE IT DOES GET VIOLENT.

My own personal feeling is that Bliar was supposed to deliver us into the Euro - BUT HE FAILED...

Ergo, they have both sold their souls (tell me something new) for "power", even though they really don't have any....it's all controlled by the "money changers in the temple" who are still in control and who we were warned about in The Bible, whatever we think about that book...

John 2:14-15 KJV

John 2:14
"And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:"

John 2:15
"And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;"

Ladies and gentlemen, imo and fwiw, we are witnessing the final 'coup' for global control by the Rothschilds and their ilk, aka the 'Synagogue of Satan'.
However, I've said it before, when (if) the final takeover is achieved and their 'king' installed, none of them will be sitting at the 'top table'.

Like us, they are ALL being used.
Old 23-09-2009, 12:00 PM   #16
drhemp
Inactive

Brown is a complete muppet or as Jeremy Clarkson so aptly put it, is a one-eyed Scottish idiot. The idea of this man being considered a World Statesman is so laughable it made me choke on my toast when I read it. Along with Tony BLiar he is the worst Prime Minister this country has ever had, even worse than Thatcher!

The picture of him with that knobhead Bono made me want to puke.

To take the piss even further, showing they have a sense of humour, albeit a sick and depraved one, the award of World Statesman of the Year was given by the International War Criminal, Henry Kissinger. WTF? The world has indeed gone mad.
drhemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, 12:25 PM   #17
shaivite

I've been looking into the organization that gave Brown his 'World Statesman of the Year' "award". The body called The Appeal of Conscience Foundation seems to be made up largely of politicians, clergy and rabbi's. The World Statesman award seems to go to some politician within the Kissinger fold, other recent recipients include Angela Merkel, Nicolas Sarkozy, John Howard, and José Mará Aznar. Notable speakers at the annual award ceremony include Peter G. Peterson, Chairman of Council on Foreign Relations (2005), former Canadian PM Jean Chrétien (2002), NY Mayor Michael Bloomberg, and several CEOs.

Last year in praise of Sarkozy Kissinger said the following -

"The mark of a statesman is the determination to change the course of events, not just to describe them, and not simply to explain them.”

President Nicolas Sarkozy has surely lived up to his own depiction of the qualities of a statesman, put forward in August 2007. He has not only explained events but changed their course. In the process, he has reinvigorated the European Union, strengthened the Atlantic Alliance and revitalized relations with the United States.

President Sarkozy has made an invaluable contribution to shaping a new world order at a moment when major transformations are taking place simultaneously on all continents....

http://www.appealofconscience.org/ne....cfm?id=100169

It seems that The Appeal of Conscience is another front for the workings of Kissinger and associates. On its website it only has initiatives or as it describes it, its "global reach", in China, Romania, Russia, and the area of the former Yugoslavia. I think their activities in these regions merit further investigation and examination. My suspicion is that these activities have been specifically chosen and implimented for reasons other than what it says on the packet.

Would be interested to know any further info if anyone has it.

Last edited by shaivite; 23-09-2009 at 12:27 PM.
shaivite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, 12:32 PM   #18
hoverfly

The majority of the population may indeed be mad (more accurate to say brainwashed, stressed out, and nutrient deficient),
but the PLAN of the Elite is still on course.

'THEY' are not the same as us. Has anyone herd of Alex Collier ?
Last night I viewed one of the most revealing presentations of my life.
Skip the first 15 min intro.

Please watch, as it explains so much about where we are, and where we may be going.
hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, 12:34 PM   #19
belial

And all we hear is moaning about the situation.... i.e. this forum.

So when is someone going to ***DO*** something about this piece of shit???

Thought so.

belial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, 12:35 PM   #20
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoverfly View Post
The majority of the population may indeed be mad (more accurate to say brainwashed, stressed out, and nutrient deficient),
but the PLAN of the Elite is still on course.

'THEY' are not the same as us. Has anyone herd of Alex Collier ?
Last night I viewed one of the most revealing presentations of my life.
Skip the first 15 min intro.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2197767

Please watch, as it explains so much about where we are, and where we may be going.

Funny. Two minutes ago I would have said no, but I just looked at the social groups on the DI forum and Alex Collier has one of the biggest!

Don't you just love synchronicity?

Don't you wish it was easier to spell?

Last edited by anthony65; 23-09-2009 at 12:35 PM.