View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 12:54 AM   #58
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Like who?
Ksigmason you are the funny one here.

If you checked the etymology link you posted & knew anything about alchemy, you wouldnt question its origins.

Quote:

alchemy (n.) Look up alchemy at Dictionary.com
mid-14c., from Old French alchimie (14c.), alquemie (13c.), from Medieval Latin alkimia, from Arabic al-kimiya, from Greek khemeioa (found c.300 C.E. in a decree of Diocletian against "the old writings of the Egyptians"), all meaning "alchemy." Perhaps from an old name for Egypt (Khemia, literally "land of black earth," found in Plutarch), or from Greek khymatos "that which is poured out," from khein "to pour," related to khymos "juice, sap" [Klein, citing W. Muss-Arnolt, calls this folk etymology]. The word seems to have elements of both origins.
Egypt was known as Khemet The black land! So how am I incorrect?

Alkhemy means the black arts or Science! Where modern chemistry originates & all science. Egypt.

Quote:
General Brown and Colonel Fussell, like Major Crowe, are identifiable as soldiers of Albert Pike's masonic order. General Brown had been a master mason in the Pulaski lodge for 15 years when the KKK was formed there, and became grand master of Tennessee Masons and governor of Tennessee during the Klan's era of power. Colonel Fussell was commandant of Tennessee's masonic Knights Templar during the Klan rule. The preceding masonic information is taken from Tennessee Templars: A Register of Names with Biographical Sketches of the Knights Templar of Tennessee by James D. Richardson. This James D. Richardson was himself the Commandant of Knights Templar and Grand Master of Masons in Tennessee, and was speaker of the Tennessee House of Representatives during the era of the Klan power. This same James D. Richardson was Albert Pike's successor as commander of the southern Scottish Rite masons. It was this same Richardson who ordered the Pike statue to be erected in Washington, D.C. It was Richardson who, as a U.S. congressman from Tennessee, introduced into the U.S. House of Representatives the infamous 1898 resolution: It called for the federal government to provide federal land to Richardson's masonic organization, on which to put up their statue honoring the master strategist of KKK terror.
Plenty more dirt on Pikey:

http://freemasonrywatch.org/albertpikeandkkk.html

As for the Washington layout is hilarious that you try & deny it, just shows what a deceiver you are. Youde think youde be proud of this.
But then again you are not really allowed to express your personal opinion are you.

(Do a search on Google images anyone whos interested in the Washington layouf) :Yawn:

All presidents were part of the masonic structure, they do as they are told.
I am surrounded by corporations that use masonic symbols & occult words,
the world is full of this. So I dont need anyone to try & kid me into thinking you have no power & control.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote