View Single Post
Old 25-04-2017, 11:59 AM   #26
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
No i think transpeople should be promoted to equal in society....
how do transgender people not have equality in society?

Quote:
I don't want to be seen as 'special' i want to be seen as 'normal'.
there's no real way i can sugar coat this or say it in a more sensitive way so i'm just going to come right out with it:

what if what is happening to some people is not 'normal'? what if it is being engineered?

why should society accept it if society is under attack and if societies ability to function properly is being degraded by design?

Why should society normalise its own destruction and the social engineering of its children by radical ideologues?

Quote:
People seem too see equality amongst everyone is a loss of rights for the 'mainstream'.
but what is often called for is not equality

I'll give you an example of what i mean. lets say a feminist says that she thinks that there are not enough women working in construction.

this feminist was educated under PC education and studied 'womens studies' and so on. She has been conditioned to believe that there is no difference between men and women. She has been told by educators in whom she placed her trust that any difference between men and women is merely a 'social construct' created in the minds of people by society

so our feminist then becomes radicalised against society! she sees there are mainly men working in construction so she sees this as a massive injustice and sets about making this her militant mission to convert the world of construction until half the personnel on building sites are women

As she believes that women are the same as men she reasons under her PC logic that half of the work force in construction should be women and that the only thing obstructing that from happening is male prejudice. She reasons that there must be some invivisble hand preventing women from succeeding on the building sites of the world and she calls this invisible force 'the patriarchy' which she uses as shorthand to mean male prejudice against women

she then lobbies female politicians and gets some funding and support from george soros NGO's etc and manages to get the politicians to pass legislation that says that all construction bosses must now hire 50% women and 50% men (affirmative action)

It doesn't matter if the best candidates coming for interview are mostly men they must be passed over in order to meet those 50% quotas of female workers

so many men are sent to the dole ques, less women are having children and suddenly production slows down on the building sites. Also more and more male workers and female workers are going ill with bad backs. The government orders an investigation and that then finds that female workers are not as physically strong as their male counterparts and as a result when they are lifting objects with male workers the male workers then have to take up the slack physically which then takes a toll on their health

All that done on the basis of 'equality' because people took simplified narratives that did not take into account the nuances of REAL LIFE

Meanwhile our intrepid feminist activist struggles in her personal relations with men because she can't understand why they are not exactly like her and keep on behaving differently to her; in effect her expectations of life have been utterly distorted by neo-marxist sabateurs in university; instead of realising that she has been tricked by ideologues she instead doubles down to avoid the challenge to her ego of admitting she has been wrong so she instead blames all of it and more besides on 'the patriarchy' and starts to look for ways to demonise men to strengthen her argument (confirmation bias). She finds plenty of material in the oligarchs corporate media to feed into her demonisation of men: it's THEIR fault...THEY are responsible for all the problems in her life. This way she does not have to take any personal responsibility

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-04-2017 at 12:13 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote