View Single Post
Old 29-06-2018, 02:42 PM   #4
raburgeson

Default More Beating a Dead Horse

I'll put this link up again. It seems every time I speak about this a big news flash comes up and it is ignored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFfsEfnsA4I

It is not just ET technology that is being hidden. Here is a car that was stolen just after the inventor was killed. His labs and prototypes are gone. Someone stole them. The economic slavery still exists at the pump. The threat of shutting off supplies and claiming demand driving up prices looms over our heads constantly. This is Earth technology and it is being withheld by the oil cartels and the government. The government is in on this right up to their brown eyes and what is above that is toilet paper. Look at all the perks no waiting in line, no gouging prices, no time wasted by fueling your car, and no pollution. Go after them! Scale that motor up and run generators. Free electric. Trump mentioned releasing antigravity and medical cures. Do it! Better yet Russia should do it. Anything the government talks about never happens. They have no credibility what-so-ever and if you allow them any you are being very foolish.

The whole thing is a farce. The diesel VW sold in Europe (the same model) gets 60 MPG will the American version gets 40. That was still too much for the oil cartels they had the VWs pulled from the market for cheating on pollution tests. In 1950 they had 300 MPG and in 1970 they had over 1000. What is the tax per gallon in your area? Well that is not enough for the globalists that want to enslave the entire world, they want a world wide carbon tax. Talk about money for nothing and your checks for free. It is time to take these types to the wood shed and on the way make them cut their own willow branch.

Last edited by raburgeson; 29-06-2018 at 03:01 PM. Reason: my great typing
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote