View Single Post
Old 17-03-2012, 04:24 AM   #66
kiolm

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabeau View Post
Wow so did you experience NDE?

I've read about NDE's and that is what led me to David Icke books .
When I meditate I sometimes float down and land by Buddhists meditating in a garden temple. They always laugh at the sight of me.
They and the Red Indians are more spiritually connected than we are - we have lost something very important there.

I'm not certain about reincarnation, if it's something you have to keep doing to evolve and become a higher vibrational level or if its a free will choice.

It's as if we are playing a computer game and we are the avatars and the main controller is the real 'us'. This is why we cannot have all the knowledge the contoller has, it would not be relevant to our life game here maybe?

I mean is it useful for Super Mario to have all our knowledge to win a game in his tiny computer world or does he just need to learn how to jump, run, etc... and if he asks for help maybe we can give him a few cheats to help him win the game.

This is probably what Angels do - when we ask they help us. (Or our higher self/ the game controller)

The game is free will. But sometimes you need cheats to get through it.

I like the way you think - its not as rambling as my thought process
Here's the skinny on Reincarnation.

There's millions of Reincarnation stories from cultures with zero reincarnation histories/myths.

Look into it. It will answer a lot of your questions.
I offer the moonies my signature if they can post one photo with evidence for a rocket on the moon. Moonies, Never letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Also explain how 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings
kiolm is offline   Reply With Quote