View Single Post
Old 26-05-2018, 12:07 AM   #95
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
So you are saying the population is not growing?
No Ive never said that..
There is a quote function for your to post where Ive once stated that

Quote:
can you prove that or is it that you just want to adhere to a belief that calls every official claim a lie?
I have nothing to prove, you must have misunderstood my posts.
I believe in the power of collective will together voluntarily, not the few dictating how much they must suffer.

Quote:
If there is less money for us peasant then we simply cant buy luxury items that we take for granted in the west
I dont buy luxury items, I now consume as little as possible these days as I have been trying to separate 'want' from 'need', "know thyself" and all that.

The big question is, are people buying these luxury items on govt handouts, that our childrens children will be liable for?
Will affect their standard of living?
These are huge question for us all..

Quote:
and then the rich stop accumulating wealth, in effect cutting off one of the sources of their wealth.
The ruthless rich will change markets and continue to make money, thats why they are rich usually because they are good at it.

Quote:
Maybe you just want to consume at an unchecked rate and hope that their is no long term effect or maybe
I think if we switch to resources like hemp which virtually all countries can grow each season in huge quantities, we will soon realise that we can all prosper with some simple lifestyle changes.

Quote:
you prefer to think that there is nothing wrong with the world and its all a lie to keep us in fear when in fact there are real problems?
Ive never said that either, can you again where I have said there is nothing wrong with the world?
(are you confusing me with someone else or are you determined to draw me into a straw-man argument?)
The real problems are secret societies and the corruption that it facilitates.

Quote:
Wiping out sperm count would reduce the population to zero, so who would serve the elite and keep them in their ways?
Im quite sure they wont be lowering their sperm count..which would be in high demand then by the common ladies
Are these dots I shouldnt be connecting then?

Quote:
they would be damaging themselves by reducing their own slaves would they not?
Not necessarily..
What are all these robots going to be used for?

Quote:
and what about those who believe that reptilians need negative energy to feed off? if the population is reduced to a very small number by the supposedly reptilian serving elite then wont these ET's have less emotional energy to feed off?
Hey you might be onto something there, do you think the reppies have also thought of this? or would they be blindly consuming fear from the humans, too greedy in their drinking to realise the dwindling numbers of humans and negative energy supply with it?

Quote:
seems to me that people want to believe in various conspiracies that actually cancel each other out,
Can you elaborate on this more please?
This actually intrigues me..

Quote:
or maybe they are just willing to believe without really thinking about what they claim?
Perhaps they are? FE springs to mind

Quote:
Also, if money is just numbers on a screen like Icke says, then surely they have no real value and therefore no real power.
They only have the power of the trust of the people, if the people accept payment and exchange for goods and services, then that is the value attached, it has no other physical value, in fact quite the opposite, it is negative money, which draws from real currency stock as it created.
We are now in the trillions of debt...Who is liable for all this money owed?
Our children and legacies..
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote