Thread: A few quotes
View Single Post
Old 17-04-2013, 05:01 PM   #1
verndewd
Banned

Default A few quotes

"Each and every soul will become consciously aware of the ability to communicate with the divine."

"According to Edgar Cayce this Aquarian Age that is dawning will be known for Heightened Spirituality, Global Consciousness and Purity." ~ Kevin Todeschi
I looked in temples, Churches and mosques but found the divine within~ Rumi

Remember the door to the sanctuary is in you ~Rumi

What could be more rebellious than humanity believing were all sacred and beautiful and worthy of each others time? If we believed that no authoritative power was greater than the authority of our hearts ruling our world? Its focus. where we gaze we walk I say we simply need to look in the right direction and release everything that's holding us back , be it within our minds or within this farce of a system. We don't have to be enlightened we just need to be light, and nothing is more lightening than joyfully expressing life together in ways that benefit everything.

Heres my belief system
Were all equal
power systems are a mirage
the joy and amazement I feel for life is my law
separation is illusory
differences make us wise
Money is an immature expression of personal effort
a life lived from heart is a life lived above law

the real problem in the world is belief, if you believe they can do this and that they will, if you don't believe they can we will likely rise up and say "uhhhm no, I realize you have this might huge and deceptive thingy going here but no, it wont exist but thanks for stopping by"

~vern

Last edited by verndewd; 17-04-2013 at 05:02 PM.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote