View Single Post
Old 16-02-2018, 04:35 PM   #312
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Well that could be anybody really. Lets face it, you are ALWAYS going to make this a jewish issue not matter who is doing what. I dont think I've seen anybody else who is so relentless in their pursuit of jew blaming as you. You try to hide behind a rational camouflage but the Germans used very similar methods to make the general population turn against jews. I think that its hate that motivates you but you cant be seen to say that so bluntly so you use all sorts of theories and distorted ideas that you can bend towards producing a certain image that jews are the only real threat to the world.
the royal antiquarians are a freemasonic body and i see them as the first people on the scene with many archaeological discoveries of the past

i see them as the main culprits when it comes to moving and disturbing old sites

I also believe the freemasonic bloodlines to be descended from templar bloodlines and that those bloodlines are jewish

That doesn't mean that all jews are involved in that and therefore I do not hate jews as you seem desperate to want to imply

In fact i have some jewish ancestors

you seem intent on trying to simplify things....are you trying to hide something by doing that?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-02-2018 at 04:40 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote