View Single Post
Old 22-01-2019, 12:34 AM   #4
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Joe Rogan and Eddie Bravo are already walking advertisements for why you shouldn't take DMT.

I don't understand why people take any drug for 'spiritual purposes', other than because they're too lazy to meditate and/or follow a genuine spiritual path and because they have easily-programmable minds that "heard ayahuasca was really trippy and like totally life-changing" from someone else.

All that mind-altering shit has either been cooked up in CIA laboratories or is some hallucinogenic plant concoction that needs the context of tribal upbringing/DNA and multi-generational lore and real shamanistic guidance to be of any benefit.

Babies thinking they can drive Porsches just because the scenery out the windscreen is changing.

DMT fries your pineal gland, and if you want proof of that, look no further than Eddie fucking Bravo.
I shouldn't be shocked that Mr. "Dogman Is Real" thinks people who take psychedelics have something wrong with their mind but it's hard not to be. Once in a while I think you have a fine post but then you buck the trend with something like this.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote