View Single Post
Old 14-02-2013, 11:49 PM   #714
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Arrow LA 23Hor E

Precision Air was established in 1993 and started operations in 1994... It began as a crop sprayer but expanded to serve the growing tourist market..

Precision Air was privately owned until 2003, when Kenya Airways acquired a 49 percent stake, paying US$2 million, weeks after its rival South African Airways acquired a 49 percent stake in Air Tanzania for US$ 20 million. The remaining 51 percent was retained by Michael Shirima, the founder of the airline..

In October 2011, Precision Air floated shares in the airline stock in an initial public offering on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange, after which Shirima's and Kenya Airways's stakes declined and the new share subscribers owned 15.86 percent.. 5 – The Great Holocaust of the Sikhs is carried out by the forces of Ahmed Shah Abdali in Punjab. In all, over 500,000 men, women and children perish in this campaign of slaughter...

Last edited by lightgiver; 14-02-2013 at 11:55 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote