View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 11:52 PM   #29
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
People whether they believe it or not have the will free to do a job or try to find something else. They are also responsible for any harm that is caused to a person by their decisions or actions. If the alternative is hardship rather than take an immoral job, they take the job because they don't want to suffer hardship or because they don't care about the moral side of it. They chose to take the job though.

Things really are set up against us, but we prop the f**king system up and continue it on. If people were very moral and really thought everything out, the system would have no option but to adapt to the will and the ways of the people. We keep putting up with more and more shit, and we know it's only going to get worse. The more people who start making moral decisions about their lives, the faster things will change for the better. There are a lot of people who have left jobs because they couldn't deal with how immoral the job was and this is a good thing. We can't let the sick society be our future, it is no future at all.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
Over the years I was able to gently talk 3 people out of their sales jobs with Coca Cola. They just needed to be reminded to follow their heart and that they deserved better. This company treats its staff and customers like dirt and if there was any way to stop selling fizzy drinks in my shop they would have been long gone. People are addicted to it and expect it to be there. The fridges churn up power and the profit margins are crap ecxept of in petrol stations who have a lower buying and selling price.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote