View Single Post
Old 17-06-2014, 11:50 PM   #23
ritchs

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth addict View Post
Thanks for telling me that you overcame it ritchs, I am glad you did. Better late than never.

In fact my symptoms have improved considerably since I was an autistic kid who was obsessed with dinosaurs or a young teen that could be thinking of an answer to an insult for a whole day. It seems true that you grow out of it.

The addiction, negativity, morbid, depressive stuff might be another thing, though, not related to Asperger´s. For a long time I have thought that if someone has an implant or an entity attachment that´s me. This is real, I have been to exorcists even. No demons according to them but hwo could they know, since their religion is satanic! How ironic.
Actually not, there religion is not satanic and especially the catholics. Jesuit Malachi Martin revealed in his book before he died that Lucifer was enthroned on the Papal throne in secret on June 28, 1963. A very evil sinister element crept into the church and the Popes have been powerless to remove them. Ratzinger may have been a Satanist. There was one pope that was assassinated ('died' conveniently) after 33 days as he was aware of the corruption in the Vatican Bank, an enormously powerful institution. Francis is Petreus Romanus, the last Pope and the last chance for them to rid themselves of the Luciferian power. This was the third secret of Fatima, that The Ladies Son (Jesus) church would be infested and controlled by the stealth of Satan.
Read the "novel" " Windswept Church" by Fr Malachi Martin S.J.
He was forced to write it as a novel although it was totally true but unprovable. The corrupt Satanists were the cause of the sodomy and molesting of boys, even upon altars in private, spiting into the face of Christ in a manner of speaking. There was a time when the church was very good reputation

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Last edited by ritchs; 17-06-2014 at 11:52 PM. Reason: spelling
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote