View Single Post
Old 25-03-2016, 01:22 PM   #17
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 384
Likes: 219 (125 Posts)

That's just a possibility, but not nearly as threatening to all the current problems going on in the world right now that could be resolved.
It's the people that need to change.

Pollution, war, hunger, the fact that 1% of population is richer than the other 99%, these are the issues we could solve at the moment, but we're letting our greed destroy us and our planet..
johnnycash is offline   Reply With Quote