View Single Post
Old 19-10-2016, 09:14 AM   #149
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
Technically, liberal means to be for free market, for capitalism, for private property and for free speech, also for sexual freedom or whatever in private life without damaging others. At least, this is the meaning in Italy. In Italy you can have liberal right and center, that are for free market, free capitalism overall. And a current oriencted to both the free capitalism and absolute freedom for sex, laicity, light drug; they are called "radicals", I believe they are like the American libertarians. There is the center left that is for free capitalism, for freedom in certain flieds of private life, but against freedom speech.
Reguard extreme left, all against capitalism, one part is liberal for things like drugs and sex, one part instead is bigot.

However, problems of my life are others, leftiest or "SJW" and so on are things I don't care. I hate State, politicians, capitalism, religions and also common citizens.
In the UK the term 'liberal' is now used to mean policies created by upper middle class people who are educated in rockefeller universities like the London School of Economics where they are taught what is to be deemed 'politically correct' under the new world order programme

That class of administrators then populate the corporate media and politics and push the new policies on the working people of the country

if anyone disgarees with the policies then the media attack dogs seek to silence them through shaming by throwing nasty accusations at them

And 'neo-liberalism' is, in a nutshel,l a set of policies created by the same oligarchs who are behind political correctness and the purpose of neoliberal policies is to transfer public wealth into the hands of a few private individuals

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-10-2016 at 09:15 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote