View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 09:27 PM   #32
truthspoon
Banned

Maybe his Illuminati are connected to these jokers who troll my websites:

Quote:
PublishDeleteSpam100
1-4 of 4 newer comments1Older comments

WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI. Are you a business man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati then you can contact us at [email protected] or 08065221910 Full name………. Country………. State of origin………. Date of birth………. Sex………. Address………. Phone………. Email address………. Attach Scan I’d card,passport or driver license containing your full details. on How not to join the Illuminati!
Mr Will Salas
on 08/04/15

Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that can make you rich for ever it can also make your name famous and power control people in high places in the worldwide join Illuminati now 17 Ways to become Rich And Famous Without having Any tanlent is here Illuminat you will be rich, get rich Are you a man or woman business man or business woman or an artist,Politicians and you want to become bigger just contact one the illuminati member here now [email protected] Y.M.C.B phone number +2347061824880,you will be rich on How not to join the Illuminati!
illumianti richfover
on 16/03/15

HELLO MY DEAR FRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD, BE CAREFUL BECAUSE OF THE FAKE ILLUMINATI PEOPLE WHO CLAM TO BE A MEMBER OF. THE ILLUMINATI, THEY ARE HERE TO MAKE AWAY WITH YOUR MONEY SO BE CAREFUL NOT TO FALL A VICTIM TO THEIR LIES, IF YOU REALLY WHICH TO BE A MEMBER PLEASE CONTACT MR LIEO. HE IS A TRUE MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI, I NEVER THOUGH I COULD BE A MEMBER UNTIL NOW. MR LIEO HELP ME BECOME A TRUE MEMBER. SO IF YOU LOOKING UP TO BE A MEMBER BE WISE NOW AND DON'T BE A VICTIM TO THE INTERNET SCAM THAT CLAM THEY ARE MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI. Are you a musical, a businesses man? Student or politician? Be wise now and don't make the mistake others made in the past. Mr fortune is a man of his word and he does not fail when he promise. for more information contact mr fortune on ((([email protected])))))) and be a true member of the illuminati... +2349037563201 on How not to join the Illuminati!

Last edited by truthspoon; 11-05-2015 at 09:39 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote