View Single Post
Old 22-04-2009, 07:07 PM   #12
metacomet

Oh, there was also another experience in this house before the smudging.

I was in the 3rd grade, spending my summers laying in my mom and dad's t.v. getting fat It was good times!

But one day... something felt off. I felt like I was being watched, watching t.v. I didn't like it.

The doorknob to the bedroom started to slowly turn. I could hear it jiggle. I got up and opened it, expecting to see my Dad (who was the only other person in the house at the time.)

I was extremely creeped out, more than ever even with the other occurences. I slowly walked back into the living room.

"Whatsup, dude?" My dad said.

"Nothing... just thirsty..." I walked into the kitchen and got a drink. I remember thinking to myself "Something is back there."

I put the drink down and went back to watch more t.v. The door begin to shake.

I hopped up and opened the door and called my Dad back into the room. He looked very concerned.

"Something is messing with the door..."

"Don't say that." He looked very stern.

We both stood there for a few seconds, father and son, listening. I knew what he was doing. He was feeling it out. Suddenly, a wind took over the outside of the house and begin to screech and wail. The windows shook. The door started to shake.

My Dad yelled "What do you WANT!? HUH!? What!"

I knew he wasn't yelling at me. This was the only time besides the smudging where I realized my Dad was not playing stupid and he himself knew something was up.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote