View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 12:18 AM   #8
lynfowars

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Very interesting read

It really seems to me, we are on the very same track, but from different ends. Me might can complement each other.

At the moment, I am busy with J.P.Farrell... after I read Igor Witkowski, but thanks for the book recommendations.

So you also think, there have been a split up within the nazis?

Edit: I find it to be an interesting thread, probably worth moving into a sub forum?
Yes, I think there was, and remains, a nazi involvement, but these are real, truly hard-core nazi's that existed long before the goose-stepping goons of Hitler, this bunch are much older, and rarely showed their faces in WW2. The goons that raped Barney Hill were nazis, if you read the report and descriptions it's quite obvious. They are sperm/egg stealing eugenicists, which is the purest nazi-nastiness there is. Indeed, it's their whole reason for existence, perfection of the species...

Those physically ridiculous 'greys' are just a distraction and cover for their nefarious DNA-stealing activities, helped by accomplices in the film/media industries.

We could do much on a sub thread I agree. I would like to get some hi-res scans up of the images I mentioned, in such as way as to prevent their tiresome censorship by the spooks.

PM me if the thread moves, I am having memory problems of late

Last edited by lynfowars; 06-01-2010 at 12:20 AM.
lynfowars is offline   Reply With Quote