View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 12:31 PM   #6
whiterain

Quote:
Originally Posted by agincourt View Post
The plan is after Saudi Arabia goes after their corruption America will arrest their's...

Then China will be next followed by the EU,,,,,

I realize it sounds too good to be true, but I believe it....We won't have to wait long ..

Trump Granted Special Honor Chinese Have Bestowed on No Other President

https://conservativetribune.com/trum...estern-journal

On Wednesday, as part of his trip to China, President Trump became the first U.S. president to receive a dinner inside Beijing’s Forbidden City, the New York Daily News reported.

“President Trump is being treated like a royal during his visit to China, and received a rare dinner inside the country’s most famed imperial palace,” the newspaper noted.

“Trump arrived in Beijing on Wednesday as part of his 12-day tour of Asia, and was greeted by a small army of children waving American and Chinese flags as part of an elaborate welcoming ceremony.”

According to WKOW-TV, no foreign leader has received a dinner inside the palace in 68 years — since the founding of the People’s Republic of China.
snip-
I sure hope so, but do we really know how clean the people doing the cleaning are? Saudi seems to have changed everything, but it could still just be a bluff and power consolidation leading to WW3. There have to be some people in positions of power don't there? Perhaps it is simply impossible to rise through the ranks without being corrupt, sometimes it seems the only way out is for those just below the top to unite against the leaders. Is that happening now?