View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 12:28 AM   #6
freeyourmindfreeyourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by codie View Post
I too have been challenged on the unconditional love basis today also.
I will stay strong in the face of the challenges I meet.
I am sure that giving love is the only way this planet can be healed. Even though I get metaphorically spat on a fair amount, and laughed at for my beliefs of there being more to this existence than what we see, I'm going to hold on to MY truth.
I'm going to spend a few days to get myself centred - I've been able to shield myself from negativity quite skilfully and I really want to help others - I'm empathic in nature. When that empathic offering gets crushed in quite spectacular style it make me question why humanity can be so hateful and bitter.
Having a verbal slap in the face isn't a bad thing. I know my path and I can see the path of those that want to stay swimming in hate.
I shall emerge stronger than before.
With love
Codie I think your very brave to live your truth so fearlessly I think anyone who doesnt think there is more to this life than meets the eye must be crazy fools

I am sure there are a lot people out there who will respect the person you are you dont need to allow these people to drag you down with there ignorance. I am glad you have found strategys to stay detached from peoples negativity. There crap aimed at you is proberly more of a reflection of who they are and the crap going on in there life. I wouldnt take it to personaly I think your great person and have a lot to offer this world

You are on the right path for sure