View Single Post
Old 27-04-2016, 08:59 AM   #47
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
I fail to understand nothing - hints in the bit where I said - Police guilty of cover up - police at fault on day.

Next will come a campaign to prosecute Police and stadium for negligence

Events on the day WILL NOT be taken in isolation, in any accident** investigation contributory and external factors are taken into consideration. As they should be.

Those points I raised like Security measures, fences and typical crowd behaviour will all be used as evidence by the police as to why they weren't to blame. As such don't even expect to see a single sacrificial officer / stadium manager sacrificed.

What part of that don't you understand.

**It wasn't intentional or natural causes so I se the term accident.

cynically nobody will be pinged for the cover up it will fall at the feet of some dead or long retired officer.
Quote:
My mistake this is a strictly bash the police thread - Have we blamed Thatcher yet I'm sure she was throwing stolen milk into the crowd.
This comments says it all about your real agenda on this thread .....
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote