View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 04:19 PM   #70
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I don't know what state of mind Icke is in. I presume an angry one. He seems angry. More loosh for satan.

I have a good idea who is stealing my mail and no it is not being sent to the wrong address. I put out a fake letter addressed to me in the mail box on the front door and it went missing. Recorded delivery would not stop the mail being stolen. If I do not get this important letter then I could lose my benefits.

The small things that are good? Huh. Like what?
David talks about infinite love being the only way. If he was an angry person hen how could he reconcile these opposites?

Recorded mail would show the exact point where mail was going missing.

You should be thankful for the things you have. You clearly have a roof over your head, electricity and the internet, so I guess you have enough to buy food as well. Don't forget that some people don't have any of those things. I think that a lot of people seem to think we should have everything we want with no effort.

If you can't make any effort to get out of your negative mind state then you are lost. Blaming other people or the system won't save you.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote