Thread: The race war
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 05:25 PM   #241
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Yes people enrolling in African studies really want to kill all white people under the supervision of their Marxist overloards.

Something like that.

Oh and still throwing out accusations you can't back.

Like I blame you personally for all historical ills.

Keep lying.
that's your language not mine

i did not say that you blame me 'personally' on my own for the wrongs of history

i am trying to make a point in this thread that the role of the critical theory courses is to blame white people as a whole

i am arguing that this approach to education does not reveal to people the full picture or truth of history and instead its true intent is to cultivate a new culture of victimhood, finger pointing and blame. It is to make white students hate themselves and to encourage people to hate society

That was the whole point of critical theory: to teach students to be critical of society but to never ever offer any solutions. I suggest that this is because the people behind it will not openly discuss their solution which is technocratic communism because they are afraid that people would reject it; so instead they have to coral the herd towards that end game

part of the process of achieving that is controlling perceptions of the past as orwell said in '1984': “He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.”

Its about affecting how people see things now by controlling how they perceive the past and it is all done to manipulate people into behaving how they want them to behave ie to dupe people

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-01-2018 at 05:28 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote