View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 06:21 PM   #55
alisa2

The problem starts with the centralization of money. Here in the U.S. it started at Art. 8 sec. 5 of the U.S. Constitution where the Federal Government retained the exclusive right to coin money, to wit:

"To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures";

Why is it the Federal government is the only entity allowed to coin money? That power/right was taken from the people and given to the Feds by our rich Founders like James Madison so that they (the rich) can maintain their wealth. That's where the problem begins and ends; government controlling the money supply.

Here's what Christopher Langan had to say about that:

35:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piE4zzZOjZc&t=2119s

This degree of centralization of the money supply allows them to take the standardized utility that money should be and actually usurp it and displace it and insert their own utility instead. I'd love to talk to some of these guys and have them tell me, no, you know, basically we're not just inserting our own utility in place of the general welfare. We really care about everybody and it's only a temporary appearance and here's where its all leading, and here's where we're all going to end up, and it's going to be some kind of fantastic utopia. I'd love to have them tell me that, but they're not. They're really very secretive about it. They're highly competitive and they don't like to share their information or anything about where they're going. But this idea that money is a standardized utility in a sense makes it the property of all mankind, because we all participate in that utility. You can't let any tiny handful of people control it unless they can establish right up front, by telling the truth to everybody, that they have the knowledge really to arbit what utility is and what is useful to the human race and where the human race should be going. So yes, to that extent we're going to be the change. It's going to have to be a relatively big change and I think that people are wising up to this situation and that's where we're headed.”

Last edited by alisa2; 10-05-2018 at 06:31 PM.
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote