View Single Post
Old 25-12-2016, 05:08 PM   #9
st jimmy

Default Osiris-Jesus

For me even more interesting than Mithra is the influence of the Egyptian worship of Osiris. Osiris represents the “sun” (Isis was his wife – the moon). Osiris was – not evil, but - the prototype of a “good” halfgod.
While it’s not clear if Jesus Christ was aware of the religions in India, like Hinduism and Buddhism, it’s evident that Jesus knew about Egyptian religion. Jesus has said some things that are in violation with the Tenach (Old Testament), while his teaching were not against the Osiris/Isis cult and he even said some things in accordance with the Osiris cult.
Jesus talked about a Trinity that should be seen as one, this coincides with the Egyptian worshipping of Amun, Ra and Ptah.
In Egyptian scriptures were the 12 sons of Ra (one of these was the saviour Osiris). There is also some mixing up Osiris with his father Ra, while the son of Osiris – Horus – also became Osiris. Osiris was resurrected after he was murdered by his evil brother Set (Satan): http://www.truthbeknown.com/osiris.htm

The halo for Osiris was not portrayed behind his head, but painted directly above his head.

Jesus told us to eat his flesh and drink his blood - John 6:52-58:
The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

This is certainly not in accordance with the Tenach, but the sacred Eucharist (or Holy Communion) – bread mixed with blood - was part of the religion for Osiris. The believers in Osiris also drank sacramental wine which represented the blood of God: http://www.paganizingfaithofyeshua.f...ods_orisis.htm

Even the Christian cross (in celebration of the murder of Jesus) looks like this symbol for Osiris.

While I see a lot of warnings by Christians against worshipping the sun; I hear a lot of “wishing on a star” and (especially) in this time of the year see a lot of stars. Sometimes these are 5-pointed stars with 1 point downwards making it a satanic pentagram.

Last edited by st jimmy; 25-12-2016 at 05:09 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote