View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 01:24 AM   #9
pacmanpacks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by white zombie View Post
Worst conspiracy theory...... ever

Its like arguing over whether someone got killed with a hammer or holographic axe.
I agree, not that I don't think it is stupid and funny personally, but with that said: When TV Finally is going to talk about the "911 truth movement" they will ALWAYS relate EVERYTHING to moronic none sense theories like this one.

I am sure that humanity as a whole doesn't stand a living chance, if we doesn't get better at totally disconnect our selfs from the globalists spin-police like the disinformation at topics like this.

It works like this:

Someone is trying to explain people something that I do NOT want people to believe, but he make it all sound very plausible... So what do I do?

I can't just say "that is a 100% lie" because most of the information people already know, and what my enemy is saying really begin to make sense to everyone.

No: What I do instead is taking the essence, I take the facts of what he is saying (like 9/11 was an inside job) but then I also begin to divert people away from all the real and important information by saying something completely stupid (like these no planers here).

Because the information is controversial and scary, subconsciously EVERYONE want it to be untrue to begin with, and that is what is happening here:

When people hear on TV that "the 9/11 truth movement is now saying that no planes hit WTC" THEY WILL LAUGH AND NEVER EVER PAY ATTENTION TO ANY OF THIS EVER AGAIN, AND EVERY TIME THEY HEAR SOMEONE SAY 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB THEY WILL BE LIKE "COME ON, THEN YOU PROPERLY BELIEVE THAT NO PLANES HIT WTC" OR "THEN YOU PROPERLY BELIEVE THAT ALIENS DID IT" (thanks to David Icke and others) !!!

Bottom line: The so called "9/11 truth movement" is getting put into a blender and destroyed forever in the public mind, thanks to people like this who keep post and defend this idiocracy !!!!

Last edited by pacmanpacks; 08-07-2011 at 01:28 AM.
pacmanpacks is offline   Reply With Quote